The thriving city of..well, it has an unpronounceable name, though most call it Sciencia Forumiaa or just Forumia for short. Anyway, the city of Forumia is a thriving community mostly dedicated to science, mathematics and technology. Most buildings have a unique build to what it is (ex. a Astronomy research center is black, blue and purple and has many observatories and skylights, a chemistry lab is shaped almost like a beaker and has many large glass windows, a school has the layout similar to a book with many hallways within, etc etc.)

Oh, and Forumia is a floating city on a floating rock base. The rock base has many caves, some containing cave pearls, stalactites, stalagmites, crystals and more. There are many extraordinary occupations one can take. What will you do? attempt to wreck a little havoc? study for the upcoming test? go spelunking all the time? the choice is yours.

INFO

-Forumia is made up of kiddos from the ages 10-18. 

-Chai tea is what I was drinking when coming up with this because of the caffeine in that one. Chai Tea actually has hardly anything to do with the trollfic itself.

-there are "normal" jobs. 

-at age 12 people can get minor jobs, at age 14 people get any job. anyone can volunteer at places.

-The full name, in case you were wondering, is Scholasticus Foruminiolia Scienfiaficulios, Wofembeetown. 

-yes. Chai tea, math, soccer and naps inspired this. hnnnng.

RULES & FORM

-Go easy on the op

-be anything. any job, and species, go for it.

-uuuh be nice please, and do NOT pressure me too much about characters and chapter timing. it won't die unless nobody shows up.

-that should be it. 

FORM

Anything with a * is optional

Name:

*Sexuality:

*Species:

Appearance:(it don't have to be detailed)

*Personality:

*Occupation/Job:

Note: if you put random in occupation/job, you'll get a random occupation

whew, that should be it, ask any questions ya like. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

↢↤IᖇIO↦↣

a.к.α. αмαяє

⋆℘ơƖყɠɛŋɖɛཞ↭ɠཞąყ-℘ąŋ/ąƈɛ⋆

ᶜᴴᴬˢᴱ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ˢᵀᴬᴿˢ ᶠᴼᴼᴸ, ᴸᴵᶠᴱ ᴵˢ ˢᴴᴼᴿᵀ

WriTtEn oN tHesE waLlS

aRe tHe sToriEs

i Can’T exPlaIn

~ℳεεp~

Cucumbers riding Sea Turtles

#SnackApocalypse

Hhhng up

• Posted at:

↢↤IᖇIO↦↣

a.к.α. αмαяє

⋆℘ơƖყɠɛŋɖɛཞ↭ɠཞąყ-℘ąŋ/ąƈɛ⋆

ᶜᴴᴬˢᴱ ᵞᴼᵁᴿ ˢᵀᴬᴿˢ ᶠᴼᴼᴸ, ᴸᴵᶠᴱ ᴵˢ ˢᴴᴼᴿᵀ

WriTtEn oN tHesE waLlS

aRe tHe sToriEs

i Can’T exPlaIn

~ℳεεp~

Cucumbers riding Sea Turtles

#SnackApocalypse

Name: Fairy Dragonheart

*Sexuality: Straight

*Species: Fairy

Appearance: Fairy has straight, light brown hair that looks reddish in the sunlight, and has blond-ish (or lighter brown) streaks running through it. The layer of hair closest to her back and one inch or so of the hair that's near her part are very dark brown, almost black. She almost always wears it down, though she sometimes wears it in a ponytail. When it's down, her hair reaches to the middle of her back. She's pretty pale, and she tends to sunburn instead of tan. Her eyes are green with slightly lighter green lines weaving around the edges of her iris (but you can only see it if you look closely). She has a pair of wings like that of the glasswing butterfly, but a bit more flexible and strong.

*Personality: Outwardly, she seems calm, or maybe just shy (which, frankly, she is, though she tries to act more confident and friendly when she meets new people. However, she usually goes back to being her quiet self soon after). Inwardly, it's mental chaos. Her brain is always thinking, thinking, thinking, and thinking some more. She's usually calculating, daydreaming, or discussing philosophical questions with herself. Occasionally she tries to follow two or three different trains of thought at the same time (by keeping some in the back of her mind while she thinks through the other ones). She's pretty smart, and good with words. She likes solving puzzles and riddles. However, she's also a little stubborn. She likes reading a lot, and reads anything she can get her hands on. She doesn't stutter, but she does hesitate to weigh her words sometimes. She's kind of indecisive.

*Occupation/Job: Helps out at a bakery, bookstore, or library, I don't really mind which one.

I can make it less detailed and more trollfic-y, if you like :D

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

"Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching"~S. Paige

Species of the Week:Fuzzyflower Cyrtandra,Cyrtandra waiolani

#Vertigecko

#RememberTheLost

#HopeForHurricane

bookmark

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

A cry I cant say

A voice I cant use

A song I cant sing

Words I cant say

Build up and up

Making a wal

I cant break down

bookmark

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Forum Royal Scientist

PHOTON READINGS NEGATIVE

WEREWOLPRIDE

TLH Reread: /336256