You notice a crowd forming around a quaint little shop, made out of a pale sandy coloured stone, the shades of the stone varying from light to dark. The entrance has a small awning over it, which continues around the exterior of the shop. Underneath this awning there is an area for sitting, with cute and elegant tables and chairs, all black. The windows are able to swing out, and often have a little stone rim under where plants can be placed. There are lots of flowers growing in various areas as well, some hanging and some in a garden. The sign above the entrance has ‘The Thorn Cafe’ written on it in fancy calligraphy, and has tiny accents  of bronze all over. There’s a balcony as well, and a roof area you can access. There’s a large window on two sides at the bottom.

Inside the cafe you find lots of seating areas, both downstairs and on the second floor, all decorated tastefully. There is an area for ordering, and behind that there is a kitchen where the food is prepared. There are restrooms and a balcony to sit on. 

Alyssa and Jocelyn are running around to the tables, making some last minute adjustments. Julian doesn’t seem to be anywhere nearby.

Jocelyn looks up from her work and notices you, a smile spreading across her face. “Hello there! Welcome to Thorn Cafe!”

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Future was completely frazzled, but she grinned at Jocelyn. "If you can get me a decaffeinated latte without delay," she said, "I'll give you a five-star rating." Apparently, most places couldn't do that for her.

• Posted at:

i ' s o r r y

Jocelyn saluted Future with a grin. “Will do sarge! One decaffenated latte coming right up!” She ran over to the kitchen window and relayed the order to Julian, coming back over to the counter with the cup, a red ribbon tied around it. “Here ya go! Would you like anything else? We’re giving out free cookies if ya want one!”

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Mongeese~

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Mongeese 

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Taking a sip, Future seemed to brighten. "What kind of cookies?" she queried.

• Posted at:

i ' s o r r y

“All sorts! We have sugar cookies, non sugar ones, veggie ones, choc chip ones, double choc, smores, brownie, pumpkin spice, maple syrup flavoured... a lot in general. Ask for a flavor and we most likely have it!”

Kazoo jumped onto the counter and nuzzled Future’s hand, looking for food.

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

"If you mean sugar cookies as in the ORIGINAL sugar cookies, then su -- Wait, you have a cat here?" Future cut herself short, then looked around. "I have a spirit cat! Hang on . . . BILL!" she called, and a transparent, glowing blue cat padded up lazily, seemingly from nowhere. Spying a place to sleep more than he spied Kazoo, he jumped up on the counter, curled up, and began to doze off. Future deadpanned.

• Posted at:

i ' s o r r y

Jocelyn laughed at Bill’s antics. Alyssa walked over to the two, looking a bit down. “I really thought there’d be more people here today. Julian’s gonna get a day off I guess.”

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ