A woman stood at the peak of a mountain, looking down at the land below. The land that she created, the land that is being overrun. Her graceful figure exuded calmness and serenity, but that was, in fact the complete opposite of what she was feeling right now.

“Of course he would do this,” she muttered to herself, “He’s Arshur, why wouldn't he? And just when I thought…” She shook her head, exasperated. She could just faintly hear the shrieks of uncontrollable laughter the demons made as they decimated her land. “Even their laughs are ugly.”

The woman sighed for the umpteenth time, wishing she could do something, anything, to save this land she loved so much, and not have it Blackened like the last one… She gasped and looked up, determination and creativity flashing in her golden eyes. “I am Talaur, Goddess of Creativity, of course I can do something!” She leaped up into the air, the wind supporting her in flight. Tala dashed around the countryside, placing bundles in hideaway places, so they wouldn’t be discovered quickly. She sang a small rhyme to herself as she worked. “One of Earth, one of Fire, more of anything I desire. They will save this world that’s torn, I shall call them: DragonBorn!” Tala chuckled, praising herself on yet another masterpiece. “I shall keep a couple together, so they might become good friends!” She placed 6 eggs together in an abandoned cave and waved her hands. With a woosh, 6 little biomes appeared, joining together at the center, where the eggs lay.

One was a fairly heavy egg that blended in with the dusty golden sand biome that surrounded it. It was a creamy white with dots of a golden sandy color. Despite its obvious weight, it seemed as though it were floating on to of the sand it rested on. Interesting… Tala thought. She raised her hand and the temperature within the sand biome increased. The egg trembled and the shell quickly transformed into a shiny silver. Tala smiled faintly as she turned to the other eggs.

This one was in a biome of tall grass and wildflowers, a soft breeze constantly moving the grass in a calming rhythm. This egg was actually floating, the tips of the grass barely scraping the bottom. It faded into 3 colors: green to blue to yellow, and had silver specks in random places. Tala summoned a gust of wind in the biome and the egg spun lazily, seeming to enjoy it.

Another egg was placed in a biome of complete darkness. It was like a curtain, letting no light penetrate. Somewhere, submerged in the blackness, Tala knew there was a midnight black egg with small white flecks placed sparsely throughout the surface. Unbeknownst to her, the egg seemed to breathe, absorbing the darkness, gaining nourishment from it. Tala sighed, and moved onto the next egg.

This one was resting on the peak of a tiny mountain, about waist height. Dark thunderclouds hovered over the biome, rumbling ominously. Occasionally, a streak of lightning would shoot out from the clouds and strike the deep blue egg, the brighter blue swirls seeming to absorb the static. Over time, the golden specks started to glow with energy, almost crackle with it. Tala chuckled. “That one’s going to be a handful..” She muttered, turning to the last two eggs.

One egg was rolling around in a mini-blizzard biome. Surprisingly, the egg was clattering around noisily, unlike the others who seemed to absorb the characteristics of their biome. A thin layer of frost appeared from time to time, only to be blown away to join the snowy gale. The shell was hard as ice but probably had a soft inside, protecting itself from the damage. The shell itself was mesmerizing, to say the least. The navy blue with the tiny silver glints… It looked a lot like the night sky...

The last and final egg was sitting on the floor of the cave, no biome to surround it. It didn't require anything to grow beside the passage of time. It sat there calmly, slightly hidden with the darkness of the cave, the black smoothness of the shell interrupted sporadically by spats of dark blue and crimson. It rocked slightly back and forth, rhythmically, And Tala nodded in satisfaction, turning towards the cave entrance. She waved her hands and muttered an incantation, and a wall of stone blocked off the opening. Not an actual wall of stone, mind you, an illusion.

“That will keep them safe until they're old enough.” She took one last look behind her, smiling sadly. “When you hatch, my beautiful DragonBorn, I will take delight in watching you grow up and saving the world. Farewell.” She stepped out of the cave and flew up, back to her mountain, to watch the story unfold.

“Search wherever that witch has been,” Arshur ordered, his fiery crimson eyes blazing with hatred and fury. “I want to know what she was doing, and if she left anything, bring some back.” As his demons scurried about to carry out his orders, his body turned to face the mountain, and he smiled maniacally. “Sister dearest, I await your retaliation with glee. It will make my destruction of your land all the quicker.” His cruel laugh echoed, and the ugly shrieks of the demons joined in.

This is gonna be fun.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Long live the King

Heroes always get remembered, but you know legends never die

"NEVER question the reigning monarch."

"But why, tho?"

Currently majoring in trash can psychology

#mellofello

Arch-nemesis: Myself

I am a Puddle

bookmark

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Uh... This is my Forumfic: /339280 (WoFMB)

Double Forum Vigilante (In training)

Native to the WoFMB

I really feel like I need to decorate this siggy more.

God of magic and time (GGaD)

C H I L L

The truth is good, even if it hurts.

Book

m

a

r

k

• Posted at:

נσкεsтεя

ˑ--ɪ ɪs -ɪɪɴɢ ʏ

↔

‣ɴ ɪғ ʜ ʜʟ ʀʟ s ʜɪɴɢˑ

ˑɪ sɪʟʟ ɴ ɪʜ ʏ

ʀɪ ʜɪɢʜʏs ɴ ʙʏʏs ʙ ɪʜ ʏˑ

Bump

• Posted at:

Long live the King

"But why, tho?"

#mellofello

I am a Puddle

*applause

I already like Tala, and Arshur is already seeming to be a good villan. I would definitely want to learn more about Arshur’s motives in the future! Why does he want to destroy Tala’s lands? Well, I guess we have to wait and see...

Also, I hope those demons aren’t that smart. It would make it pretty difficult if they were noticeably intelligent.

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

It's awesome!

• Posted at:

Someone named NightWolf...

Pronouns switch between male and female ones whenever I feel like it.

Remember Those Who Left...

Memelord.

Life is just a façade and nothing more.

Secret ARMY here...

Very, VERY nice.

I'm excited for the next chapter!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Thanks! I just got a new computer so I'm figuring things out, so the next chapter might take a while

• Posted at:

Long live the King

"But why, tho?"

#mellofello

I am a Puddle

That's fine, take your time!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Yay my egg was mentioned! It's the black one with tiny silver spots!
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

C - O-O-L!

• Posted at:

Harmony

#Christian

# Harry Potter

# Hydra effect

#Remember Hurricane

In a world where you can be anything, be kind. - R.J. Palacio

No one is alone! Not even him.

Gang members

Jack Holly Ali Nadya Reece Lyra

YOU ARE SOOOO GOOD AT WRITING!!

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

Luke Skywalker and Dipper Pines are MINE

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

This is awesome! Great job!

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

I got excited because I thought he posted XD

• Posted at:

lies + facade = me, Nova

The roses have wilted,

The violets are dead, 

The demons run in circles, 

Round and round in my head

I’m destroying myself, but I’m too tired to care

You were right to call me unstable. Im a walking ĐłɆ

@King is my character accepted?

• Posted at:

​~~Gαʅαxყ~~    

- He - Him - They - Straight -

Siggy under construction

@Galaxy, yes, it is accepted

@Everyone, I'm working on the first chapter, it should be ready sometime this week!

• Posted at:

Long live the King

"But why, tho?"

#mellofello

I am a Puddle

yey!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Yay!

HYPE!

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

@King: IS THAT SOON I CAN'T WAITTTTT

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

I know the secrets of Colorfading!

Bookmark

• Posted at:

my OC

Rainwing: Parrot

Seawing: Porpoise

Icewing: Blizzard

Sandwing: Diomondback

Mudwing: Mosqito

Skywing: Blaze

Nightwing: Shadow

HIvewingHorsefly

Leafwing: Spruce

Silkwing: Swallowtail

Call me Luna alpha

Inactive on school days.

I seriously feel like when RA!Time first appeared in Rhythm Access. (Which means, much hype, but again, take your time)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

Boop

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

A figure in a blue trench coat stood in the Cave entrance, looking up at the sky. His fingers brushed through his black hair, keeping the long bangs off to the side, covering his eye. The other eye was looking at the dark rolling thunderclouds, their colors the same: a dark murky grey.

“They’re late again,” Time muttered to himself, sighing. He’s grown to expect this, always being the first to their weekly meeting. They came up with the idea about 4 years ago, and they have been meeting up every week at the Cave, their birthplace, after going their separate ways. All 6 of them were still good friends, but there came a time when they couldn’t stand living together anymore. Time sighed again, his fingers playing with the hem of his blue trench coat, his foot tapping on the ground rhythmically, impatiently.

“Guess they finally forgot this time, thank goodness,” a red dragon’s head snaked out of the Cave and looked around indifferently and yawned. “These meetings are so boring anyways.”

“Shut your snout, Talon,” Time snapped at his brother, “I don’t need your pessimism.” Talon chuckled. “Of course you don’t need it, but you’re getting it anyway!” Talon flinched backward as Time’s brass sword flashed where his head was a moment before. The crimson dragon hissed, indignant. Before he could open his mouth to spit out yet another snarky remark, a large gust of wind announced the arrival of another. Time turned back around, masking his face with his trademark expressionless look. The girl standing on her hands in front of him giggled and pouted.

“Tiiiime,” she whined, flipping back on her feet, bouncing on the tips of her toes, as if she couldn’t sit still. She twirled a long wooden staff in her hands. Her ginger hair framed an ever-smiling freckled face. “At least look happy to see me. I remembered to come this time!” Her grin lit up her blue-green eyes brilliantly, but Time couldn’t see that because the girl had already engulfed him in a bear hug.

“Leci,” Time wheezed, stiffening at the sudden move from his friend, “You’ve gotten stronger, and I… appreciate… this, but I prefer my ribs in their rightful place and not broken, thank you.” Leci giggled again and loosened her grip a bit. Time relaxed enough to lightly pat her back, accidentally ruffling the ginger wings on her back. Leci shrieked and jumped back, laughter evident in her eyes. “You know that tickles!”

“See? I told you she’d get too excited, that’s just how she is.” A high pitched voice intoned from the forest edge. The bushes parted, revealing two dragons walking forward. One was quite small, and pbviously she was the one that spoke, the smirk evident in her eyes. She had green and blue scales, black horns and spikes, and yellow-green wings. The silver specks that littered her body sparkled in the pale sunlight that filtered through the clouds. If it was possible, Leci grinned even wider when she saw her sister. “Margay!” she squealed, rushing over, “I haven’t seen you in, like, ten minutes!” Margay, Leci’s dragon, scoffed as Leci wrapped her arms around her long neck. Leci turned to the other dragon and squealed even louder. “Quartz! If you’re here, Feldspar’s here too! Where is he?”

The cream dragon chuckled, her green eyes flashing with amusement. Her tail, littered with sand-colored scales, as was her body, flicked towards some quivering bushes. “Feldspar, over there, is planning a lovely little ambush for an unsuspecting wind DragonBorn,” Quartz whispered, “Why don’t you help him out? I bet he’d love a guinea pig.” She winked, and Leci nodded conspiratorially and summoned a gust of wind to propel her forward. She dived into the bushes, which was followed immediately by a frightened yelp. Feldspar leaped out of the bushes and darted towards Quartz, his rabbit legs making him faster than a regular person. Leci was latched into his waist, hugging tightly and laughing. He stopped next to Quartz, trembling. Quartz laughed and butted her head against him. “The bunny has arrived!” She looked at Time, whose mouth twitched slightly, which was the equivalent of him rolling on the ground with laughter.

Leci giggled and climbed onto Feldspar’s shoulders ruffling his white hair and stroking his rabbit ears. “Feldy’s my favorite bunny!” She hugged him around the head, causing him to grow beet red and stammer, “N-not a bunny, a r-rabbit.” Leci patted his cheek and smirked. “I’ve heard it both ways.” Talon and Margay scoffed, that seems to be their normal reaction to any situation.

A faint buzzing sound filled the air, but everyone was too busy chatting and laughing to pay it any attention. That is, everyone except for the ever observing and calculating Time. He covered his eyes just as a bolt of lightning from the clouds above descended into the middle of the happy gathering. Everyone who wasn’t prepared like Time was shouted in alarm as they went both deaf and blind at the same time, what with the boom and Feldspar’s high pitched shriek. Time smiled dryly to himself. I called it.

A tall, silver-haired elf stood next to a dark blue dragon with amber eyes. But the elf was soon rolling on the ground, laughing her heart out. When everyone could see and hear again, they heard her wheezing between fits of laughter, “It worked… That was… So funny! You should’ve seen your guys’s faces! Whew…” After a while, she regained her composure, flipping her silver hair with blue streaks back, her eyes the same color as her hair highlights sparkling with barely contained laughter. Her blue dress and boots, as well as the golden cloak she had pinned around her shoulders seemed to fizzle with electricity, the glow of her eyes slowly fading.

“Longclawwwww!” Leci whined, blinking rapidly, “You missed our tea party! The trees missed you!” Margay rolled her eyes, exasperated. “Leci, honey, you can’t expect people to just drop everything and dash over to a tea party. If you were dying, maybe, and just maybe, but not to a tea party with trees.” Leci pouted at her sister. “Hey! Trees have feelings too!” But before she could say any more, Longclaw interrupted her.

“Yeah, sorry Leci, I got sucked into fixing Alyssa’s guns and lost track of time. Maybe next time?” With that, Longclaw turned to Time. “Speaking of which, Alyssa and Void told me to tell you that they found some other DragonBorns like us.” Everyone looked at each other in shock.

“There are more of us?” Quartz asked in disbelief, voicing everyone’s thoughts. Longclaw nodded. “They told me to take you there, so you can meet them. There are quite a few, apparently.” She fiddled with the daggers at her waist. “So… let’s go?”

Time nodded, turning to his crimson brother. “Talon, care to give me a lift?” Talon sighed. “I do care, actually, though I don’t suppose I have a choice.” He lowered his head and allowed Time to clamber onto his back. Longclaw whispered a few words to her dragon sibling, Alex, and hopped on as well. They watched as everyone else came to a rest on the dragon’s backs. Alex looked up at the sky and with a beat of their wings, rose high above the trees and turned west, leading the way towards the other DragonBorn. ANd who knows? This might begin a new chapter in all their liv Time thought to himself as he followed the dark blue dragon, the rest of his friends by his side.

• Posted at:

Long live the King

"But why, tho?"

#mellofello

I am a Puddle

Good!

• Posted at:

Someone named NightWolf...

Pronouns switch between male and female ones whenever I feel like it.

Remember Those Who Left...

Memelord.

Life is just a façade and nothing more.

Secret ARMY here...

Ohhh goodness, I see all my mistakes after posting the darn thing...

• Posted at:

Long live the King

"But why, tho?"

#mellofello

I am a Puddle

*wheeze*

Oh my gosh! Margay’s line with the tea party was Amazing! 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Darn,  hit send to early.

Anyways, is Leci x Feldspar a ship?! Cause I want it to be?!? Lecispar for life!! Also, Leci hugging Feldspar was adorable! I NEED FANART NOW!! 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

i envy your writing skills.

• Posted at:

cris.p. bacon.

hooooooooneeey beeee

Oof Void was mentioned once... Good to know he's finding more DragonBorn though. @King: when can we expect another chapter? Not pushing, but, like, will we have it in two weeks?
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

YES

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him/Timelord

Native to the WoFMB

C H I L L

This is actually awesome, now listen and hear me give a short speech about why this writing should be made a religion.

I love the way you write the characters! They're so likeable! Excellent job with Feldspar, too. You really made him even more of a likeaable character than I expected, even just with this first chapter. This is actually amazing and no one can change my mind.

Also... Gulfstream...

YES!!! THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING!!! LECISPAR!!!

• Posted at:

Quartz/Cherry

she/her

Siggy in progress

@Gulfstream and Quartz, yeah I made Feldspar and Levi a ship, I hope it's okay because it was fun to write

@Nightwolf, Tiger, and everyone else, thank you for all the compliments! I really appreciate it. I'm sorry if I don't respond directly to everyone's posts, but know that I read them all. I have social anxiety/awkwardness irl, and sometimes it bleeds through on the forums as well, sorry about that :)

@Sorrel, I honestly don't know when the next post will be. I was planning on introducing all the other forumers in the next chapter, but now I feel it'll be overwhelming, so idk what to do now. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be super great full!

• Posted at:

Long live the King

"But why, tho?"

#mellofello

I am a Puddle

I know this might be a little late... but can you put these two in the next chapter?

MAIN DRAGONBORN

Name :(don't need a last) Stella

*Nickname: Stellaluna (both siblings respond to this when you're talking about both of them at the same time.)

Gender/Pronouns: Female/She/her

Sexuality: Erm... Don't really know what this means...likes boys?

Race/Species: (one has to be a dragon) Angel

DragonBorn of: (Fire, Water, etc.) Stars (she can create golden stars for light, healing, blinding enemies, or as throwing stars)

Appearance: Stella has flowing blond hair that goes down to her hips, and is usually braided. She has sparkling blue eyes, and she smiles a lot. She has creamy white phoenix wings (in shape).

Clothing Appearance: (only if not dragon) She likes wearing light blue dress that goes down to her knees, brown boots and a loose white belt, on which she has a silver dagger.

Personality: Stella is friendly and cheerful, but very fierce. She can, and will, fight for her life, but most importantly her sister and her friends. She's also good at swordsmanship.

*Weapon: Any kind of sword and sometimes a staff, but mostly the silver dagger she carries everywhere and her stars.

*Backstory: Her parents had tried to separate her from her dragon sister when they were five years old, but Luna fought and so their parents just abandoned both of them.

Can you be separated from your sibling?: NO. It had almost happened to her before, so NO.

Can you be shipped?: Sure.

Crush/Ship?: None.

Can you be injured?: As long as it isn't permanent.

Severely injured?: Perferably not, but if needed, yes.

Die?: No, please.

Work for Arshur?: NEVER.

Be captured?: To make things interesting, sure.

Spy?: (if so, for what side? Tala or Arshur) She can spy, and she wants to be, and she would work definitely for Tala.

Other: lol JK

DRAGONBORN SIBLING

Name: (don't need last) Luna

*Nickname: Stellaluna (both siblings respond to this when you're talking about both of them at the same time.)

Gender/Pronouns: Female/she/her

Sexuality: Same as her sister Stella.

Race/Species: (One has to be a dragon) Dragon

Appearance: Indigo with silver speckles across the whole body. She has sky-blue underscales and white horns, claws, spikes.

Clothing Appearance: (only if not dragon)

Personality: She loves to play, and she is generally friendly, but you do NOT WANT TO MESS WITH HER WHEN SHE IS ANGRY.

*Weapon: She can shoot stars out of her mouth like fire. They can heal or destroy things (like Stella's)

*Backstory: Same as Stella's.

Can you be separated from your sibling?: NO, NEIGH, NEVER.

Can you be shipped?: Sure.

Crush/Ship?: None.

Can you be injured?: Yes.

Severely injured?: Perferably no.

Die?: No, please.

Other: lol JK

It's okay if you can't put them in.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

I'm obsessed with:  RWBY,  Dragons & Hamilton

ForumTwin: Gleam

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything." ~Doc Brown

#Forgive&Forget

You are so gifted at writing :3

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Est. 2016             

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

#BeMoreFicional

#GrAvItYfAlLs

#TheMenagerie

You are an awesome writer!

• Posted at:

-^-Longclaw-^-

She/Her/They/Them

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queeof Nighttime and Demonic Entities

In death, there comes peace and rebirth

#REMEMBERHURRICANE

For every life lost, a sorrow felt in millions

@Liza, the Star DragonBorn has already been taken, but you can invent basically anything to be the DragonBorn of. It can still be star-related, like starlight or something, idk. Oh and could you put your form on the sign up thread? It's just easier to have it all in one place

Signup Thread #: /332251

• Posted at:

Long live the King

"But why, tho?"

#mellofello

I am a Puddle

when will the next chapter come out?

• Posted at:

​~~Gαʅαxყ~~    

- He - Him - They - Straight -

Siggy under construction

Me: *reads chapter 1* oH LORD I NEED TO GET MY FORM OUT

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Native to the WoFMB

And the SAMB

Sorry, I'm sorry, and millions more sorry! I've written and rewritten chapter 2 like 5 times already but none of them seemed good enough to be Chapter 2. In other words: I am suffering from severe writers block. I feel like none of my attempts are worthy of myself, much less the forums. So, any ideas and suggestions would be ENOURMOUSLY helpful and again a million sorrys! I feel really bad.

You get a sorry!

You get a sorry! 

Everyone gets a sorry!

• Posted at:

Long live the King

"But why, tho?"

#mellofello