A Royal Roleplay has won! So I will be doing a roleplay for this idea.

The Story

The Queen of the Rainwings, Queen Ladybug, has died. No one knows how or why. An assassin, a snake, venom plants, are all answers. She could have starved, or anything else. The important part was, the Queen has no heirs. Female dragons and dragonets claim to be long lost daughters, but there is no way to know, with the Queen dead and disposed of.

So the Queen’s mate, Capuchin, decided to hold a competition in the Rainwings. All female dragons between the age of 7-50 could enter. The competition includes many different things, like venom shooting, fruit recognition, and many more. This fails, as it is discovered that the winner of the competition cheated. But sadly Capuchin has passed away, and the winner was taken off the throne. Another dragon decided to try again, this time they only let 20 enter. All the challenges were similar, like the last time. But now, if you were one of the last two remaining, you had to create a gift for the entire tribe. The better gift wins. So, will you enter the competition to be the Queen of the Rainwings and start a new golden age?

More Information

So this roleplay is a bit different. Instead of just dragons, they are half human half dragons. They are bigger than scavengers, but definitely not dragon size.

Mudwings- Dark skin, shades of brown hair (can be reddish brown, light brown, dark brown) Eyes can be brown, black, green, and yellow. Can hold breath for a hour, and if warm enough can control weak amounts of fire. Can communicate with siblings telepathically if close enough.

Skywings- Any color skin, with reddish hair (can be light red, deep red, brownish red, bright red, orange red…) Eyes can be black, blue, orange and red. Can manipulate fire (with limitations), fly super fast, and can withstand more pain than normal humans.

Sandwing- Darker skin, with blonde and yellow hair. (Can be dark blonde, reddish blonde, almost white) Eyes can be black, yellow orange, and sometimes silver. Have retractable venom claws in their hands, can withstand lots of heat with less water and food. Can manipulate sand and dry dirt. Can radiate heat.

Icewing- Light, pale skin. Can be almost bluish. Very light hair, can be white, or blue. (Can be light blue, dark blue…) Eyes can be silver, blue, purple or on occasion very light green. Can withstand very cold temperatures, and can actually look at the sun without going blind. Have excellent vision, and can control ice and snow (with limitations)

Nightwing- Any color skin. Hair is black, or dark blue, purple or green. On occasion they can have silver hair, but this is only very rarely (often associated with twice or thrice moonborns) Eyes can be silver, dark purple, dark blue, black and dark green. If they have mind reading, they have a strip of silver in their hair when they are born (aka after they develop hair. Also, they are the equivalent of teardrop mind reading scales) Can be born with mindreading, prophecy, or advanced of either, or under three moons. Can disappear into shadows, and can also become invisible for 20 minutes. Can manipulate shadows to grab things, (with limitations) Can see in the dark.

Seawing- Any color skin (can be bluish colors). Hair can be blue, green, indio, purple, coral pink, grayish blue. Eyes can be silver, black, blue, green and purple. Can breathe underwater, and speak while underwater. Can manipulate water (with limitations) often can light up hair, eyes and wings. Some have super strength.

Rainwing- Tan and dark skin. Hair can change color under the sun. They can turn invisible for 20 minutes. They also have teeth that have retractable fangs with venom, that can only be used a couple times a day before running out of venom. Super flexible and agile. Can control plants (with limitations)

All you have to look at is the Rainwing section, but I decided to put all of the descriptions.

The judges will rate them with numbers between 1 and 10. 1 is the worst, 10 is the best. The lowest second scores are disqualified. THe contests are:

Fruit Gathering

Fruit Recognization

Tree Gliding

Wing Beauty

Venom Shooting

Flower Find

Fashion Show

Speeches

Architecture

Gift to the Tribe

If you decide after the Queen is named, we may be able to continue roleplaying in this world, even after the main plot has ended. Maybe I would create a new plot and this would be a village roleplay, so we would pretend to be a roleplay. It depends on what you guys say after we finish the main plot.

Rules

----------------------

-All standard roleplay rules apply (Like no op Characters, hate the character not the forumer, etc.)

-LGBTQ+ characters are allowed and encouraged, as they bring variation to the ships. (If you aren't comfortable with this, this roleplay may not be for you.)

-Yes, ships are allowed

-Please don’t be mad if your character doesn’t win the contest, since only one can win, but I will make it so that if you were close to becoming queen, I will make you an adviser to the queen. Even for participating, you will get the job of your choice and share a platform that is closest to the sun.

-Put meow in white next to your POV color in other

-Also, I will randomly choose who will be queen once all forms are submitted, unless you specifically ask for your character to not be Queen. It will be completely random, so I will use a randomizer. I will tell the thread who wins, so you know how to act during the roleplay. So like the winner can do pretty good, and if you want to be first out, you know to be bad.

-There will be no animi, or any other power, to make it fair for everyone, although you can have a disability (like deafness, blindness or stuff like that)

-Also, no hybrids, because that doesn’t make sense for the Queen.

-Saves last three days, and if you need more time, just ask.

- I have the right to change or decline forms or saves.

- 2 Characters per person (but this may change)

If you have any questions, just ask!

Note: When you save your spot, please just tell me “Save a spot please”. The number of your Rainwing doesn’t matter. And since all the characters are Rainwings, no need to say that you want a Rainwing.  

If we don’t have enough people, I will shorten the amount of contestants, to maybe 15, and if this roleplay REALLY doesn’t get attention, I might make it 10 people.

Spots:

Rainwing One: Berry (Taken by Kitcat)

Rainwing Two:

Rainwing Three:

Rainwing Four:

Rainwing Five:

Rainwing Six:

Rainwing Seven:

Rainwing Eight:

Rainwing Nine:

Rainwing Ten:

Rainwing Eleven:

Rainwing Twelve:

Rainwing Thirteen:

Rainwing Fourteen:

Rainwing Fifteen:

Rainwing Sixteen:

Rainwing Seventeen:

Rainwing Eighteen:

Rainwing Nineteen:

Rainwing Twenty:

Note: This is not in order about who will win.

Here is the form:

Also, I have omitted Tribe and Gender, because they are all female and Rainwings.

Name:

Nickname:

Appearance:

Personality:

Specialty:

Backstory:

Shippable/Sexuality?:

Other:

My form:

Name: Berry

Nickname: None

Appearance: She has tan, bronze skin, and reddish purple eyes. Her hair is the same color as her eyes, and she has balayage magenta at the bottom of her hair. She wears a simple off the shoulder shirt that has a fiery red color, and washed out blue shorts. She doesn’t wear shoes. She also has a pencil behind her ear, and silver earrings. Can sometimes be found with earbuds and listening to music.

Personality: She is super artistic, and always has a vision. She can be super defensive of her art. She isn’t the most social person, but isn’t necessarily shy. She is quick to judge others, and often can be too judgmental of others based on their appearance. She also loves music, and is a pretty good singer.

Specialty: Her creativity, mostly used for painting and drawing. She loves to design exteriors and interiors of homes.

Backstory: She grew up dreaming about having the power to make changes to the village and create it more focused around beauty and the arts. She wants to make a theater, and an art studio, and re-design homes and places where the Rainwings live. Her family thought she was weird and crazy, but still loved her. When she saw the flyer advertising the contest, she made sure she was one of the first signed up.

Shippable/Sexuality?: Yes, shippable (I will make a chart of everyone who is shippable and is currently not in a ship and wants to be shipped) She is pansexual, and accepting of everyone.

Other: Pov Color

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintiplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

"Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Boop.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Poke.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Save spot two and three
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

Saved!

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Poke.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Poke

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Poke.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Poke

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Poke.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

~Name: Ribbon. ~Nickname: N/A. ~Age: 15. ~Appearance: she has chocolatey colored skin, with gold or green ewe and hair that changes between blue, purple, and magenta. She wears a flowey pink shirt with creamy cargo pants, no shoes. A silver locket necklace, the locket part is shaped like a tree. ~Personality: she is kind and cheery, spreading happiness with her mood. She is fast and very empathetic, but not the smartest. ~Specialty: she spends most of her time exploring the rainforest, and has a decent knowledge of the flowers and fruits. ~Backstory: ehh. Pretty normal. Nothing interesting... ~Shippable/sexuality : yes, straight. ~Other: no pov color. ________________________ ~Name: Canopy. ~Nickname: C. ~Age: 14. ~Appearance: She is dark-skinned, with hair that has many different shades of green mixed in. Her eyes change to the color of the sky. Her hair is long and thick, and she is usually wearing a green T-shirt and jeans. No shoes. ~Personality: she is smart and cunning, usually cuts herself off from the world because she is distrustful. She is not very strong, and what few words she says will probably be rude. ~Specialty: She is good at architecture, and speeches. Knows a thing or two about fruit gathering. ~Backstory: ehh. N/A. ~Shippable/Sexuality: yes, but good luck. Lesbian. ~Other: no pov.
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

@Sorrel, Canopy is accepted, but I think Ribbon needs at least one more flaw. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Hmmm ok how about she's clumsy and forgetful?
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

@Sorrel Ribbon is Accepted!

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Poke.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Poke.

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Poke. This might have died. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

This totally died. Oh well. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

Bump. I can't believe I'm the only one who signed up!
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Yeah... I tried... All my polls said this was super popular tho...

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi

I'm posting a forum fic signups soon, probably tomorrow. It's a big project, and the wall of text is SO LONG! 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

She/Her

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi