My mom and dad  are certain i have something wrong with my heart. And it gets better, i also have a muscular disorder which could be contribute to my heart issues. I need to go to go to the doctor but we don't have the money and my job just lowered my hours and so i'm barely making enough to help pay for  our food, i'm just really depressed. As well as the mods never responding to my questions  about my bans and lately i have been feeling very ill with  a constant cough and headaches all the time. I just don't feel very motivated right now and i feel as though things keep getting worse (this is a really stupid post (

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

ah!! tiger i'll pray for you ok?? i'm so sorry you're going through this, i really am

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

Tiger don't you dare say this is a stupid post. We all care about you. I'm really, really sorry and I truly with I could help. I'll try to reach out to the mods. Tiger, I hope you feel better. You are wonderful and don't deny it, Ok? *huggles* I'll keep you in my prayers. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

*Hugs* That sounds terrible. I really, really, really, hope it'll get better and if I could I'd come over to where you are right now and try to help.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

Tiger, everyone here on the WOFMB is praying for you. We're always here for you if you ever need to vent, or just for someone to listen. If you ever need to talk, just please, please come to me, I'm here for you. 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

I'll be praying for you. We all will. You'll get through this, we'll all be with you the whole way. This was not a stupid post, you're an amazing person and we all care about you.

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

Were all here for you! *Hugs* 

• Posted at:

FIREFLY The Dragon/Cat/Human Hybrid

"The limit of creation is the limit of your imagination" - Me  

#RememberHurricane

Like everyone said, it’s not a stupid post. What you’re going through isn’t something that can be brushed aside with such a simple remark

I’ll pray for you too. There isn’t much I can do aside from telling you to not lose hope

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

I'll admit, I've never been poor. My family is pretty wealthy, and we are all blessed with pretty good health. And it's hard to send help through the internet where you have no idea about someone, but I hope you can get through it. And remember this, once you've hit rock bottom, the only way is straight up. Your life probably isn't the greatest, but "Life Always Finds A Way". And since you are life, you will find a way out. So I may not have experience with something like that, but I can give you encouragement that one day you will be healthy and happy. If you ever need to talk about something, there is a positive community here who will try to give you at least some relief from reality. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

tiger?

every single one of us is here for you.

trust me, you have all of our support.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Ohhh Tiger good luck... I'll include in my prayers.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

It isn’t a stupid post at all, don’t put yourself down like that. I really wish I could do more, but for now I’ll keep praying for you. We’re all here if you need people to talk to, myself included. I really really hope everything gets better, as we all care about you.

• Posted at:

♠

sʜˑʜʀˑʙsʟ ss

“ʜɴ ɪ s ʏ ɪ ғʟʟ ɪɴ ʟ

ᴀɴ ʏ sɪʟ ʙs ʏ ɴ

ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑ

ˑɪɴ: ɪʀˑ

I’m praying for you, but praying just isn’t enough for me. I want to try and help. Do you have a name for the muscular disorder? What’s your job?

• Posted at:

⌬ H e l m i n t h ⌬

⌬~Yo yo yo yo, what is up~⌬

The Defender of No-Swearing Zones

Memes N’ Magic

”Never put a sock in a toaster.” -Eddie Izzard

Tiger, I'm really sorry this is happening. If you ever need to talk, let me know. I can't guarantee I'll know what to say, but let me know.

*hugs*

• Posted at:

Jadeseeker

{Genderfluid!}

Beauty comes in all forms. It's not just external; it's internal as well. - Alessia Cara

Margay Scattering Auburn Cottontail Gyrfalcon Distance Darkwatcher

Won't the doctor give you free treatment? Why did they lower your hours? If they don't treat you, not to scare you, they could make you quite ill,or worse. This post isn't stupid, it's the people who don't want to help.

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

Okay, first off:

I am absolutely not a doctor or anything, and don't have much medical knowledge.

But I know a good doctor (who has apparently cured cancer, tumors, and people who were told they were going to die), and I could ask some questions if you like.

(Also, I would highly recommend either Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know About or More Natural "Cures" Revealed, both by Kevin Trudeau. You don't need to buy them or anything, if you can find one skim chapter 6 (for the first one) or 13 (for the second one). (I've read the second one, but not the first))

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

OH WOW I am really sorry

• Posted at:

HOW CAN U SAY THAT IT'S A STUPID POST?
EVERYONE NEEDS SUPPORT NOT AND THEN!

AND DON'T SAY YOUR STUPID OR THAT THIS IS A STUPID POST

• Posted at:

R u serious? I'm really sorry. Thats never happened to me, but I know someone who had something like that. I don't know if this will help, but I am a Christian and I'm praying for you. Ask God for help and he will help you, one way or another.If you want to know more, or need to say something, you can message me. (you post isn't stupid at all)

• Posted at:

I have a book I'm writing and need some good forest-y names for dragons who live in a forest-y area.I need fourteen girl names (Like Wildeflower,  for example) and twelve guy names (Bramble, Thistle,.)Thanks all!:DPS. also a few scary girl names!

Don't lose hope, I did that, trust me it only makes things worse. I'll pray for you.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Tiger......

from one tiger to another, I just have to say, well done. Yep, well done for getting this far. You've pushed through and are blessed with the ability to keep on pushing. 

The fact that you even told us means to need some sympathy, and heck, you're gonna get it from us! You need our help and sympathy and we need yours. That's what makes all of us a family. 

I will pray for u, fellow hunter, good luck. 

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

*gives little Cricket plush for luck*

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

my ban has been lifted, if you weren't aware that was why I wasn't able to respond, thank you everyone for your support and prayers, they really help. 

Helminth- I can't remember the name of it right now, but i do know it's not the very worst muscle disorder out there and what i have causes my muscles to be in severe pain at times and at one point i had to take therapy for it. The therapy didn't last though as the cost just for one day was 20,000 with only a about 500 covered by our insurance, and so i'm sure you can guess i couldn't go to therapy any longer as my mom and dad are still paying of that first bill.  

My job is at a grocery store, and it's not just any grocery store as it's trader joe's and they do things quite different. I'm in this program they call first job where someone still in school can work there and get some experience in grocery.

Fennec- Doctors in america work different, i don't think any doctor here gives free treatment unless covered by the government, of which the very few that are don't really use it right. My job lowered my hours because when i started during the holiday and so they wanted me there for extra days to help out. So when i started i was getting around 18 hrs a week, and was able to take breaks instead of full half hour lunches, then they lowered it to 12 hours a week and told me i had to take out half hour lunches and so now i only get around 11 hours a week. I know i could get quite ill or worse, and i can tell you i'm not too afraid now with everybody's support here. 

Everyone thanks again for all the prayers and support, they really help

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

I hope it all works out Tiger! We are here for you!

• Posted at:

We're all raindrops on a window. We all slide off at some point, no matter what we accomplished. None of it really matters.

There's nothing much to life. -Jeon Wonwoo

Isaiah 41:13 says:

For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

Is there any way for you to do a type of therapy that was similar? Like things you can do at home to help? I don't know much about therapy, so I don't know what it's like. But yikes, 20,000 for a day is.... 

Don't ya think a little overpriced? 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18