my top track was a ukulele cover of a bruno mars song if that makes you feel any better 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

eureka

december 2016 - march 2019

i have no idea how many stars all my accounts have lol

i am glad you are here with me, here at the end of all things

Eureka you absolute madwoman, you utter hipster, thank you for imparting this information

• Posted at:

Clever, A Very Clevery Guy ❤❤❤

[exits, pursued by a bear]

bringing you cool good posts: Dec. 2014 - March 2019

appreciating and supporting you: today - forever!!!!

SORRY for being #emo on main, I try not to be, and anyway this is a one-off event I will be fine in like 2 seconds, but anyway it's hittin' me real hard that I am by far the least favourite child even by the standards of extended family, and I don't understand why everybody dislikes me so much! I don't understand why my own family doesn't even give me a chance to be anything other than the exact same person I was when I was four years old! I don't understand why everything that my siblings do is so extraordinarly marvelous and infinitely interesting, while everything I do needs to be either critically dissected or ignored entirely! Truly it's ever so literary that I have such a tumultuous envy and wrath against my brother but such is the life for a bitter twinkish fiend such as myself I suppose. All right, this entire thing was set off because I was looking through old pictures because I wanted to see the balding pattern in my family, and then it was midnight all of a sudden and I got really angry because everybody likes my dreadful heinous brother better than they like me. Back to your regularly scheduled malarkey, I love you all!!!

• Posted at:

yo i hate remembering things because as i was looking through old photos i remembered Hey I Was Briefly On National Television, Violently Ill and Wearing A My Little Pony Tee Shirt. That must have been the sickest I have ever been and I was just shambling around on the subway trying not to faint from pain and exhaustion and that's just New Yawk babey!

• Posted at:

My love and enthusiasm for Komodo dragons is immeasurable and everlasting

• Posted at:

I take a media literacy & studies class and let me tell you: watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000) with a general grasp of major media literacy & studies concepts in mind is a trip

• Posted at:

im a very good and talented musician [my music teacher grabs my hand as i am in the process of playing an instrument so that they can reposition my actively moving fingers because i am just doing everything absolutely the wrong way and i do not stop at any point] thats intentional. i meant for that to happen. its jazz, you see

• Posted at:

One could argue, and I am especially fond of this argument, that archetypal monsters in fiction and folklore typically arise from cultural anxieties -- the role of witches as archetypal monsters arose from cultural anxieties about women's agency, the widespread fear of vampires can be interpreted as a metaphor for the bourgeoisie leeching off the labor of the working class, Frankenstein's monster represents the fear of scientific advancement, et cetera. So one might assume, fairly, that the cultural anxieties that paved the path for werewolves as an ubiquitous fictional / folkloric monster would be something really neat. And, granted, there are tons and tons of interesting interpretations about how the myth of werewolves came to be, but it all seems to boil down to, "Wolves are scary, man!"

• Posted at:

what is more evil: a suit made out of bowling alley carpet, or a three-piece suit that is entirely made out of pleather (including a pleather waistcoat). I have a great idea but I'm not going to say anything about it besides its working title until I get some input: the working title is "three piece pleather suit that has the print of a bowling alley carpet on it." details to follow

• Posted at:

I am having a very rough couple of months but tonight I am absolutely losing my mind over this list of Shakespearean characters with the briefest possible descriptions in a book I'm reading. It reads like a "tag yourself" meme.

#Moods according to this book

- "handsome but detached cad"

- "arrogant playboy shuns ex gal"

- "grieves; politically machinates"

- "incompetent coward; wooing fop"

- "moony bad love-poem writer"

- "gossipy courtier; likes wrestlers"

- "indecisive brooder; possibly mad"

- "chivalrous; defender of women"

- "fearful; trembles; finds horror"

- "eager for battle; too eager; dies"

- "mercurial; swordsman; madman"

- "imprisoned; not at fault; just a boy"

- "blithe companion songster"

- "master of revels; hates revels"

- "fop; fails to get the girl; mockable"

- "violently opposed to Caesar"

- "unabashedly French; arrogant"

- "desperate love-struck shepherd"

- "disgruntled polite goldsmith"

- "Sees the impending army! Run!"

- "pretty boy; coward; influencer"

- "frazzled would-be director"

- "offers astute political comments"

- "powerful donkey-smitten queen"

- "playful impish hobgoblin"

me me me me

• Posted at:

Probably tomorrow I am going to make a "Wings of Fire characters as threadbare Shakespearean role descriptions from this book I'm reading" because that setup alone is rife with comedy

• Posted at:

Sometimes I am overcome with the impulse to, for example, give myself a haircut or, as chronicled here, disassemble and then reassemble a futon, but today my all-consuming desire is to study for the LSAT, despite the fact that I’m not sure if I want to go to law school, and the fact that even if I do decide to go to law school that’s like 10~ years away, since I'm still in high school.

There are times when I feel as though the universe is testing me, and in this case, the universe is testing me by distracting me with university testing.

• Posted at:

sowidawity fuwevew

sowidawity fuwevew

sowidawity fuwevew

fow the u-nya-n makes us stwong!

• Posted at:

The randomness 

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

@Burner: The randomness of what, specifically?

• Posted at:

I was reading a textbook today and the author literally cited Wikipedia in the references, without any asides or comment. thank you so much professor whoever you are. i love u so much

• Posted at:

today im practicing career readiness by wearing a poorly fitting suit and having really unmanageably ugly hair while attending an academic competition in which I am expected to metaphorically carry the rest of my team, and also im sick and cant think straight because the only cold medicine in the house is for nighttime cold and flu relief. lets yeet this wheat gamers ! 

• Posted at:

FIRST

PLACE

BAYYYYYEEEEBEEEEEE

• Posted at:

You are all, I am very sure, deeply engrossed in the thrilling tale betwixt myself and the oft-mentioned, little-described "random side character from a mediocre and easily forgettable novel that seemingly no more than two people in the world have read because there is somehow only one (1) fanfiction of it on all of the internet and yes, I'm sorry to say, I looked" that I audaciously claimed to be in love with about midway through page 5 of this thread, and as of such, you will all be highly riveted, I am well assured, to know that I have received from le bibliothèque the incredibly poorly-received next book in the series, which I did not realize was as old as it is until just now, which, having desperately paged through the entire book scanning for mentions of my one true love, does, in fact, feature that very same one true love, this time in an even smaller and more insignificant role than the first book. Very sorry to keep everyone waiting, I know that you were all on the edge of your seats waiting for this news

• Posted at:

haiku i wrote about when i tried to put my phone in the pocket of my jacket today and realized there was already something else in my jacket pocket:

jean jacket pocket

2 packs of parmesan cheese

they are inside it

• Posted at:

I looked out the window and some kid I've never seen before was T-posing in my yard

• Posted at:

First impressions are important. Today I found out that I have new next-door neighbors and I found that out when I was rustling around in the bushes at night because I saw a MASSIVE opossum in their yard and I'm enough of a city slicker to still find opossum sightings thrilling and I wanted to see if I could get a better look at it and it turns out that they were looking at the opossum at the same that I was but they got the added treat of not only seeing an opossum, but also seeing an idiot fumbling around in the bushes without a flashlight in search of an opossum

• Posted at:

I no longer have problems, thanks to the Nintendo Switch™ !

• Posted at:

it's hard to have a good time on christmas knowing that this is the last day i can listen to All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey the greatest song in the world

• Posted at:

Determining modes of self-improvement is a lot of fun if you do it as if you're creating a D&D character, or perhaps I'm just very boring. Anyway I'm allocating like 3 - 5 personal flaws and I think I've chosen some pretty good ones if I do say so myself (one of them is being pompous)

me: this is probably not a very healthy thing to do, it limits the infinite complexity of human nature and just creates even more artificial, arbitrary "boxes" to sort people into, a habit i want to drop

also me: roll for ability scores hahah lol

• Posted at:

mix mango flavour soda with iced coffee to do so so much work and then immediately fizzle and die like an old car

• Posted at:

Oh wait I forgot to give the final update on my months-long romance with this random side character in a mediocre series of poor-quality novels but I'm terribly despondent because my one true love was "put on a bus", as the trope is called, about halfway through the final book and only shows up again for one scene the end to be like "yeah I'm alive don't worry about it." On top of all that the final book was awful! The other books were bad but the final book was really not good. I don't even think it's meant to be the final book, it's so open-ended, but it's over a decade old so I don't think there's going to be any more of them. This, of course, means one thing: that it is my duty to write the final book myself by the powers vested in me as a former fanfiction author

• Posted at:

WHY did that take so long to post, I sent it through this morning and NOW it decides to turn up??? Alright

• Posted at:

hey clever are you going to do another one of those “livetweeting” things like you did for book 11? because if you are i eagerly await it.

and i may or may not steal your idea and do a reaction to book 12 in your writing style even though you are the absolute master of that style and i am just an imitator 

side note i love those descriptions of shakespeare characters 

• Posted at:

prism

she/her

tmsh/238145 

2 years/152 pages 

#rememberthelost 

inactive on weekends

@Prim: I definitely plan on doing it eventually. What's getting in the way is that I don't have a copy of THQ yet and don't have any concrete plans for acquiring a copy, but my prime motivation for doing so is the "livetweeting" thread because I had a ton of fun doing that last time and other people seemed to enjoy it, too.

You can totally do the same kind of reaction if you want, I'd love to read it! And thanks so much for checking in!

• Posted at:

Right now I can only think about 4 things and they are

- Spider Noir (havent seen Into the Spider-Verse but.....need to)

- Paddington Bear

- Sir Harry Percy Hotspur (shakespeare's oc of him, not the real guy)

- hng hnorg wanna eat a sof pretzel

do emojis work ✌ 

• Posted at:

the accordion is not french, but when i hear accordion my frinstincts (french instincts) just go off the CHARTS ah waouh c'est un accordeon euxeux c'est quoi !!! the problem is, i play the accordion, so {|:^\   (thats the beret)

• Posted at:

Howdy gang today I turned on a heater and it caught on fire a couple of seconds later so it's gonna be that kind of day I guess!

• Posted at:

I'm looking into getting a job (I have been obsessively making plans for my future and it turns out, I ain't cheap) but all I care about is how ugly the uniform is. I want the uniform to be as ugly as it can be, within plausability. If I am not wearing the most embarrassing, ridiculous uniform in my high school part-time job, what's the point?

But I'm so disappointed by the blandness of uniforms, they're all just polo shirts or tee-shirts... at my last job I had to wear a bow tie and a bright purple baseball cap and a whole bunch of cheap glittery necklaces (I was...twelve, so, yikes) and now employers expect me to settle for something as mundane as a polo shirt and an apron? Pathetic

• Posted at:

gonna make a post!!!!!

when youre uh. when youre chilling, eating lifesavers gummies, and you think youre going to eat a green apple flavour one but it turns out to be watermelon flavour!!!!!!! [at this point in the post you can envision any image/video/concept, it doesn't matter anymore]

• Posted at:

a cop caught me talking about fortnite

• Posted at:

in general binary social constructs are :\ meh HOWEVER i can say with absolutely certainty that a real, not-made-up kind of binary division in society is that there are only 2 kinds of people, people who love Punnett squares and people who HATE Punnett squares, and u could make a Punnett square about it

• Posted at:

Wittgenstein??? Frege??? Quine??? Ummmm no thanks, the only philosophy of language need is Star Trek: The Next Generation season 5 episode 2 "Darmok"

• Posted at:

January 12, 2019... the day that I played Fortnite for the first and probably only time... and somehow won, despite not even being able to walk in a straight line... I can't believe it... This is something I've never wanted to achieve and yet... and yet... it happened... I won at Fortnite

• Posted at:

i have no authority to speak on any spiderman-based issue as i have only seen one (1) of the seemingly THOUSANDS of spiderman-based movies and zero (0) other spiderman-oriented material, but in the wake of the trailer for Yet Another Spider-Man Movie (i say that like it's a bad thing but i only sound like that because i really really want to see spiderman movies, any spiderman movies please, and yet I cannot) i have to pitch the really great idea i had before it came out that the sequel to Spider-Man Homecoming would be called Spider-Man Far From Home

Rather than a "home"-based theme, as seems apparent, i went for a "school event"-type theme. when my brother, who hates spiderman-based material but knows all about it anyway for some reason, informed me that the villain for the sequel was some sort of wizard dude (dont remember his name) the connections were already made. My sequel would be called Spider-Man Talent Show. The plot was that peter parkers school had a talent show and there was a stage magician version of Mysterio (i looked it up, for clarity's sake) signing up for it. just an ordinary high school student played by Jake Gyllenhaal. and then in my mind he adn spiderman would Fight probably because it is a superhero movie. I didnt really have any ideas after that but I do think that Mysterio should be a stage magician

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 7 ,