yeah so this is where I put all of my writing pieces for each challenge

list of challenges I have to do:

-My Words Are Stuck In My Head {Wild} [featuring a new OC who's name will prolly be Condorpaw]

-Shipping Challenge {Fennec} [FALLEN STAR SHIPFIC ONE-SHOT (fallen pine x quartz star)]

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Challenge Name: My Words are Stuck in my Head

Challenge Prompt: Write about a mute cat looking to prove themselves in one of the clans.

Other (minimum word count, other info, etc.):

Go wild with this one again!

My Words Are Stuck In My Head
Silence was the only thing she ever knew.

Condor padded into the cavern, a squirrel in her jaws. She dropped the piece of prey on the ground, waving her tail in greeting to her littermates and parents that were in the den.

“Condor! You’re back!” Her mother, Sequoia, mewed, nuzzling her daughter happily.

“OOOOOO FOOOOOD!” Cacao rushed toward the squirrel, his tongue slightly hanging out like a dog’s.

“Hey! Save some for me!” Larkspur growled at her brother, running over to the squirrel as well.

Sequoia sighed as their father, Racoon, came into view from the end of the den, examining the squirrel with a stone-cold expression. “This is all you got? Just one measly squirrel?” He growled, his tone stern.

Condor gulped and nodded. Ever since she was born, she only knew one emotion from her father: disappointment. Disappointment about her hunting skills, disappointment about her inability to speak, disappointment about herself as a whole. Her fur bristled; was this how fathers were supposed to act?

Racoon grumbled. “This won’t feed all of us,” he mewed, before glaring at Condor. “Until you get more prey, you’re not aloud to eat.”

Condor sighed and nodded, padding out of the cavern with her head lowered. That was usual punishment for her, to not get to eat unless she got more prey. She hated it and she was usually the only one that had to do it. Larkspur and Cacao didn’t have to hunt constantly, so why should she?

She wished she could prove herself, but she didn’t know how.

Luckily, something was coming so that she could . . . just not to the right cat.

“FOX!”

Rushwater’s head shot up at the yowl, watching one of his clanmates race into camp and up to him.

“There’s a fox . . . near the camp . . . we have to stop it before it gets to the kits . . .”

Rushwater nodded. “Ashenstar’s still recovering from injuries from the battle with CoastClan,” the SpruceClan deputy mewed. “I’ll come. Bring some more cats. We need to stop it.”

The cat nodded and started to get some warriors and apprentices. Rushwater shot out of camp with three other cats following, his black paws racing to attack the fox that could terrorize the Clan.

The fox wasn’t far away. Its ginger fur shimmered in the sunlight, its teeth glinting fiercely. Rushwater lunged at the fox as the other SpruceClan cats flanked it from all sides. The fox snapped its jaws at Rushwater as Duskflower sliced its claws into its fur, making it hiss in pain. It shook Duskflower off and bit Rushwater’s leg, making him yowl in pain.

“Get your filthy jaws off our deputy!” Melonpelt growled at the fox, slicing their claws at the fox’s muzzle. The fox released Rushwater and bit Melonpelt in the neck, causing the gender neutral’s green eyes to go blank as they fell limp.

“Melonpelt,” Rushwater croaked sadly. The fox was bloodied and battered, but it wasn’t running yet. It lunged at the final cat, Sageleaf, who was cowering in fear, but before it reached her, a young, mottled gray she-cat dropped onto the fox from a tree and bit the back of its neck. The fox screeched in pain as the cat kept holding on, before the fox shook the cat off and fled from the cats.

Rushwater blinked at the gray she-cat. She seemed about apprentice age, with somewhat short fur and bright green eyes. Rushwater didn’t recognize her from SpruceClan, and she had a strange scent, like one of a rogue or a loner. Rushwater didn’t know how a patrol didn’t catch her this far into SpruceClan territory, but that didn’t matter right now.

“Thank you for saving us,” the SpruceClan deputy breathed. “Who are you? Are you from the Clans?”

The gray she-cat was silent, giving Rushwater a confused look, before shaking her head.

“What’s your name?”

She opened her mouth to attempt to speak, but closed it shut, glancing away. She shook her head once more.

“I don’t think she can speak . . .” Duskflower murmured.

“Oh,” Rushwater blinked. He had never met a cat who couldn’t speak before.

“CONDOR!”

The bushes rustled as a large gray and black tom stalked out of them. “What have I told you about not staying focused on hunting?!” He hissed. “You never listen!”

The gray she-cat, apparently named Condor, frowned and bristled her fur.

“But she saved us,” Sageleaf pointed out to the large tom.

“That wasn’t her first priority, though!” He growled. “Her first priority is to get prey to feed my family! She’s only good at hunting!”

Condor let out a silent hiss, but Rushwater stood up on three legs and approached the tom. “Yet she saved innocent cats,” he told him. “Without speaking. Also, you shouldn’t be on our territory. This is SpruceClan territory, and no rogue can enter.”

The tom rolled his eyes. “Fine. Come on, Condor.” The tom began to pad away, but Condor stayed where she was. The tom glared at her. “What? Come on!”

Conder let out another silent hiss and shook her head.

“Oh, fine! Leave us! I don’t care!” The tom growled, before padding back into the bushes again.

Rushwater glanced at Condor. “Would you like to stay at our camp for the night?” He asked. “It’s the least we can do to thank you.”

Condor blinked and nodded, and the four cats padded back to camp, with a dead warrior and a possible new apprentice.

(oof kind of rushed but i tried with this one)

(mods, please let this through!)

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

bookmark

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

"People are neither noble nor wicked, they are like chef salads" the hook-handed man

Stormheart's love a warriors story. 350324

The free ones a pantala RP. 350603

might do the troublesome challange too

we'll see

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

looks good!

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

*slowly rises into existence*

i saw fallen star

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

@Wild thank

@Future yee you did :D

it's right here:

Challenge Name: Ship Challenge

Challenge Prompt: Write a close moment between two characters, canon or OCs.

Other (minimum word count, other info, etc.): They can be LGBT+ ships, OC ships, canon characters, pretty much anything. Minimum word count is 150(though that isn't too strict)

Ship Challenge
“You couldn’t sleep either, huh?”

Quartz Star blinked in surprise as he turned to see Fallen Pine pad and sit down next to him, his gray fur glowing in the moonlight.

“Not really, no,” Quartz Star admitted with a grin. “We’re leaving tomorrow to go to the Clans -- whatever they are -- and I’m so excited about it!”

“Are you sure these Clan things are real?” Fallen Pine raised a brow skeptically. “I mean, we just got a message to “find the Clans,” and nothing more. Doesn’t that seem kind of sketchy to you?”

“But the Tribe of Endless Hunting gave us the message, and they’re never wrong!” Quartz Star told him. “Besides, can’t you imagine it? The large amount of trees, the warm weather, only one season where it snows . . . it sounds so great!” Quartz Star laughed, tumbling onto the ground with the stars reflecting in his sunrise-colored eyes.

“Haven’t you ever wanted to see what’s out there, Pine?” Quartz Star continued with a murmur.

“Well, of course,” Fallen Pine sighed. “Seeing new creatures and going on adventures sounds awesome, but I don’t know about an adventure that could possibly kill us.”

“Oh, come on! It’ll be fun!” Quartz Star grinned. “And I pretty sure we’ll be fine until we get to the Clans.”

“But what if you get killed or injured or something?” Fallen Pine mewed with concern and worry. “You might be able to heal another cat, but I don’t think you can heal yourself.”

“Uh . . . I’ll just help you there, anyway!” Quartz Star exclaimed. “Death’s not going to tear me apart from my favorite cat in the world --”

The two went silent, their fur growing hot as they realized what Quartz Star just said. They could only hear the whistles of the breeze and the grass rustling underneath them before Fallen Pine spoke.

“I’m your favorite cat in the world?”

“W-well, yeah!” Quartz Star nodded.

Fallen Pine curled his tail around his paws, frowning. “But . . . but why? I’m just a normal cat with nothing special about me.”

“Are you kidding? You’re probably the most special cat I know!” Quartz Star grinned. “You’re so smart and brave and loyal! I sometimes wish I was you.”

“But you’re so social!” Fallen Pine exclaimed. “And you’re an incredible healer of both injuries and relationships . . . sometimes I wish I was you!”

Another brief pause as the two looked into each other’s eyes, pale blue staring into an amber sunrise. Quartz Star broke the silence once again.

“Maybe we just have to be who we wish to be for each other,” the brown tabby murmured.

“Quartz, that doesn’t make much sense,” Fallen Pine deadpanned.

“Eh, it does to me,” Quartz Star shrugged with a flick of his tail. “But, if you want to be more like me, I could teach you about some herbs and stuff.”

“And I could teach you about tactics,” Fallen Pine offered.

Quartz Star and Fallen Pine blinked at each other, smiling.

“I guess that’s a deal, then,” Fallen Pine murmured.

“Yeah. It is,” Quartz Star smiled as he placed his paw on Fallen Pine’s, and the two leaned against each other, tails twined and eyes shining as they watched the stars, who would lead them to a bright future.

(ffafhajafka i love these two dorks too much someone help me im dying from pure)

(Mods, please let this through!)

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

up

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

Cool

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

@Fennec thanks

Challenge Name: To Hurricane
Challenge Prompt: The death of a clanmate in FireClan, a close and friendly clan, shakes the entire Clan to its core and changes everything.
Other (minimum word count, other info, etc.): This should be a one-shot forumfic about Warriors; the dead clanmate's name must have the prefix Hurricane and the other clanmates should have their prefixes be their forum nicknames.

Hurricanewind = Hurricane

Thunderstorm = Thunderstorm

Futuresight = Future

Winterbreeze = Winter

Bluewater = Lapis Lazuli

Rhythmsong = Riri

Imaginelight = Imagine

Mockingjay = Mockingjay

Swampytail = Swampy

Timewatcher = Time

Inkblot = Inkblot

Wildheart = Wild

Bengalfrost = Bengal

Neptunestream = Neptune

Egretstar = Mods

Mossclaw = Also Mods

To Hurricane
As soon as an Wildheart and Timewatcher rushed into camp, yowling the words “Hurricanewind is dead!” I felt my blue-green eyes widen and guilt linger in my stomach. I had just finished the next part of a story I was telling to two younger warriors, Inkblot and Imaginelight, and they were both stunned when they heard the call.

A death in the Clan . . . for the many seasons that FireClan has been formed, we never had this before. Sure, cats came and went, but they never went like this . . .

Mockingjay and Imaginelight rushed up to Timewatcher and Wildheart, her amber eyes not completely dry. “No . . . please, tell me you’re joking!”

Timewatcher sadly shook his head. “A monster hit her. She immediately died from the impact.”

Mockingjay let out a choked sob as Imaginelight nuzzled her, and I felt my dark gray tail wrap around my white paws. I suddenly felt fur nuzzling into mine as Rhythmsong nuzzled me, her brown fur brushing mine.

“You okay, Thunderstorm?” Rhythmsong asked.

“Not really . . .” I breathed, my ears flat. “All I feel is guilt. Hurricanewind and I didn’t get along well when she joined FireClan. I tried to be nice to her, but I think I came off as passive-aggressive . . . I wish I could’ve apologized.”

Rhythmsong frowned. “I wish I could’ve known her better,” she mewed sadly. “A lot of cats do. I think I’m going to go for a while. I’ll be back; maybe not for a day or two, but I will be back.” The brown she-cat padded out of camp, making me watch her with a sigh as the other FireClan cats began to yowl.

“Where’s Egretstar?”

“Where’s Mossclaw, too?”

“Do they think we can’t handle this?! We’re cats!”

“We have to storm the camp to search for them!”

“Guys, stop it!” Swampytail growled. “They’re our leader and our deputy! They know what they’re doing!”

I went silent as the cats began to yowl and verbally fight about if Egretstar and Mossclaw were with us or not. I looked around, trying to find a certain friend of mine, before I stood up and padded out of camp, leaving the chaos for just a moment.

My paws and my nose lead me to who I was looking for: a tuxedo she-cat with indigo eyes. I padded toward her and sat down beside her.

“Hey, Futuresight,” I murmured. “I, uh . . . finished the next part of the story to Inkblot and Imaginelight, if you wanted to know.”

The she-cat was quiet and looking in the opposite direction I was in. I sighed once more. “Are you okay?”

“Am I okay?” Futuresight echoed, looking at the ground. “Of course I’m not okay! Hurricanewind is dead and I have no idea if another cat from our Clan will die! I’m scared, Thundy!”

“I’m scared, too,” I glanced away for a moment, trying to make my voice even.

“ . . . I should’ve been nicer to her,” Futuresight sighed. “I thought she was lying . . . but I guess she wasn’t. I can’t even cry, I feel so empty.”

I curled my tail around my paws. “Same here,” I murmured.

“Can I join you guys?”

I turned to see a newer warrior, Bluewater, pad over to us, her gray-blue fur shining in the moonlight. “I need to get away from the chaos at camp . . .”

Futuresight and I nodded, letting Bluewater sit down next to us. The three of us went silent for a while, twining our tails and watching the starry sky.

Futuresight soon left to go back to sleep, and Bluewater and I left soon as well. We padded back into camp and went to sleep.

“Hey, Thunderstorm?”

I awoke to see my sister, Winterbreeze, pad over to me.

“Do you need some comfort?” She asked.

“That would be great,” I mewed, following her outside. Neptunesplash was there, too, and we were silent as we buried each other into each other’s fur.

When I looked at the quiet yet shell shocked camp, I felt a sigh rise up in my throat. Even though FireClan would never be the same, the death of Hurricanewind brought quarreling cats of the Clan to push away their differences and unite as one. It felt . . . nice.

And for a moment, as I shared tongues with Winterbreeze, I felt at peace.

(Mods, please let this through!)

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

These are great, Thundy.

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

Mother to almost too many fictional characters

- Fangirl

The Magic of  Christmas never ends, and its greatest gifts are family and friends. "

these are amazing

• Posted at:

•Inkblot•

Being unoriginal here!

@Winter and Inkblot thanks! Writing these and Balanced Souls chapters helps me with . . . well, y’know

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them