We all know that the chat is filled with people doing RPs, but are we doing it too much? Should we be spending more time talking to each other, not as faceless Roleplayers, but as humans who like the same thing we do; books? I'm not saying to completely stop doing RPs, but to do them less, so we can become a more connected community, the community of Scholastic.

May you have the power of wings of fire,

Sandwings120

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Roleplays are a great way for people to connect with one another, on both chat and the forums. People will often form friendships based off of roleplays, and in FWRPs will typically form tight-knit communities of friends. We may be interested in books, but we don’t talk about them too much and threads about them don’t grab much attention; asking the entire forum to have less RPs is a bit of a hassle as well. We’re already a connected community, but I among probably many other people appreciate you voicing your concerns.

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

You are correct, and I have seen that how a person RPs tells a lot about the person, and can help get people better connected, but what I'm bringing up it's that we are doing so many rps, that the people who try to talk about stuff like books get drowned out by the RPs, and don't get noticed, which I have seen multiple times, myself included. So I guess that what I'm trying to say is that we are paying too much attention to the RPs, and not enough to the other people on the chat. 

Thank you for your reply.                                                                                                                                                                                                               

May you have the power of wings of fire,                                                                                                                                                                Sandwings120

• Posted at:

Addressing issues in the chat community on the forums never works because people from chat rarely come on the forums.

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

True.

• Posted at: