Remember this?

One day, you recive  a letter in the mail. It reads the following: 

Dear Y/N,

We have been informed that you, unlike almost anyone else, have powers. We would like to teach you how to use these powers by the way of the ninja. You will be trained to fight and eventually, save the world from all evil. Put to be a ninja, in other.  If you accept, simply rip this letter in half. It will send a signal to me, the principal, that you are willing to come. Hope to see you soon. 

~ the principal of Ninja Academy 

Basic ninja rules:

-always now to your master 

-master peace of mind

-become one with your weapon

Actual rules:

- no bullying 

- shipping is encouraged 

- unlimited characters

- add learn martial arts to other

- no Mary or Gary Sues 

- please don't be OP

- add some limitations to powers. 

- erase all parentheses in form please! 

- if you want rainbow hair, I'm ok with it 

- have fun!

Powers:

Note, if the power is hi gifted a curtain color, your ninja suit should be somewhere around that color. If you want to add a power, go ahead ask for it. I Might add it. 

Fire- the ability to control fire and withstand high temperatures.

(Pretend this is yellow) Lightning- the ability to control electricity 

Earth- (can also be brown) the ability to control growth of plants and has enhanced strength/endurence

Water- the ability to control water and breath under it. 

Air- the ability to control air and fly. 

Shadow- the ability to talk to shadows and teleport using them.

Races:

Human- I don't think you need to know what this is

Human-Animal Hybrid- half of any  {Mythical included} animal

Shapeshifter- they look like normal humans, but can change how they look at a moments notice. They do not have powers aside from being able to shapeshift. 

Forms: (* = optional)

Name (full): 

*Nickname:

Age (14- 18):

Sexuality: 

Race: 

Appearance:

Personality: 

Power (with limitations)

Weapon:

Chrush?: 

Shippable?: 

*Background:

Other: 

My forms: 

Name:  Aira Litewind 

*Nickname:

Sexuality: straight 

Race: Human animal hybrid 

Appearance: she has blond hair with blue eyes. She has bright red lips. Her hair goes to about the middle of her back. Her legs are long, and that gives her hight. She is about 5'5".  She has a slight tan. She has almost no freckles, only a few speckle her face. She has raven wints that in the sun look blue. She tends to wear a pair of jeans and a purple sweatshirt. 

Ninja Apperance: she wears this color or robes. Her hair is won in a bun. She keeps her dagger in a her belt. 

Personality:  she is a shy girl. She prefers to stick to herself. She loves to be alone and study. Because of that, she tends to be smart and prefers to think things through before rushing into action. If you can open her up, she loves to talk, yet she still is more independent.  When she is put on the spot, she tends to studder. She also has low self-esteem. She does love to play any sport, but she really prefers to play one on one or running.

Power: air. She can fly, put it is like short outburst of high jumping. The highest she can fly is up to two stories. She can control the wind very well, and she normally uses it to run faster or or knock her enemies off her feet.

Weapon: a dagger with a simple Amethyst. 

Chrush?: She consiters Brann more of a friend than a crush. 

Shippable?: yes 

*Background:

Other:.

Name: Brann Wilon

*Nickname:

Sexuality: straight 

Race: Human 

Appearance: He has bright orange, curly hair that goes to just above his ears. His eyes are a warm brown. He has a quite a few freckles, and one large birthmark on his forehead. He normally wears exercise shorts and shirt with cheesy puns. He has a scar on his cheek due to something from his part, but it is barley noticable. 

Ninja Apperance: a dark red -orange ninja robes. His sword in a scabbard kept close to his side. 

Personality: Like fire, he is random and fun. He loves jokes and warm, sunny days or just a little campfire. He does get excited easily, and also angry fast. When he gets angry, he gets ruthless and firce. He will do anything for the ones he cares about. He also crushes on girls like crazy, and tends to flirt at random. 

Power: Fire. He can withstand temperatures up to 300° F and can manipulate fire from a max of twenty feet away. 

Weapon: a sword.

Chrush?: Aira 

Shippable: yes 

*Background: when he was younger, he was climbing a tree. He got excited with how high he could go, so he went to the top. He loved it up there; he stayed there for hours. His mother noticed he was gone, so she went to find him. She found him on the tree, and freaked out with how high it was. She yelled at him to climb down, so he did. Once he was close to the ground, he slipped and cut his cheek deep. He also managed to break an arm with the fall. Luckily, all that remains from that fall is a small scar. 

Other: . 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

ooh, bookmark

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

Name (full): Akira Stormheart

*Nickname: Aki

Age (14- 18): 16

Sexuality: heterosexual 

Race: Shapeshifter

Appearance: Akira is average in height, and she has long goldish color hair. She often wears jeans and t-shirt, so nothing gets in the way. She also likes wearing her hair in a shoulder braid. When she shifts, she mostly is a dragon.

Personality: She is a bit timid, and doesnt talk much. But Aki likes making friends and working as a team. She doesnt like bullies, and will defend herself and her friends against them.

Power (with limitations): Electric, she can summon lightning from the sky, even create a shield of electricity, but it takes a massive amount of energy. And she cant use it for very long.

Weapon: a staff

Crush?: TBD she can be crushed on.

Shippable?: Yes

Other: None

• Posted at:

FIREFLY The Dragon/Cat/Human Hybrid

"The limit of creation is the limit of your imagination" - Me  

#RememberHurricane

Save a shapeshifting shadow controller please! If that's taken, then air controller!
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Oof nvm. Save shadow controller AND earth controller. Shadow is shapeshifter, earth is hybrid.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Bookmark

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

@Tiger, Yay! You found it! 

@Firefly, two things:

- missing something in other

- shape shifters powers are being able to shapeshift, nothing else. 

@Sorrel, to prevent OPness shapeshifter's only power is to shape shift, but I can certainly save you a Shapeshifter and a shadow! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Here...

Name (full): Akira Stormheart

*Nickname: Aki

Sexuality: heterosexual 

Race: Human-Animal Hybrid

Appearance: Akira is average in height, and she has long goldish color hair. She often wears jeans and t-shirt, so nothing gets in the way. She also likes wearing her hair in a shoulder braid. She is half dragon with wings, and some scales on her neck, that she tries to hide with her hair.

Personality: She is a bit timid, and doesnt talk much. But Aki likes making friends and working as a team. She doesnt like bullies, and will defend herself and her friends against them.

Power (with limitations): Electric, she can summon lightning from the sky, even create a shield of electricity, but it takes a massive amount of energy. And she cant use it for very long.

Weapon: a staff

Crush?: TBD she can be crushed on.

Shippable?: Yes

Other: Learn martial arts

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

Wait...can there be a power kinda like Absorbtion? Like, if you touch that person you get that power? If so, I've underlined those parts.

Name (full): Luella Shiftshadow

*Nickname: Lu; Lulu; Quickshadow or Shiftshadow

Age (14- 18): 15

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Shapeshifter Absorber

Appearance: Lulu has tan skin, unusually dark blue eyes and blond-and-black hair. She usually wears a red, black, and gold jumpsuit-like ninja outfit. Sometimes she wears something casual, like a tutu-like pink skirt with black leggings and white t-shirt.

Personality: Lulu's smart, agile, and determined. She trains and works hard, but she also finds time to hang out with friends and stuff like that.

Power (with limitations): Shapeshifter! She has learned to even shift into other humans (ex. she can shift into a Shadow Ninja), but she has to have at least touched a person with that power. Lulu can touch somebody, then get their power (not steal it, just be able to use it). Ex. Lulu touches Water person. She can now control water and breath under it and soforth.

Weapon: A silver-blade katana (sometimes), but she always has a small silver dagger with a sapphire on the pommel.

Chrush?: None right now.

Shippable?: GO FOR IT.

*Background: Not much, really.

Other:  LEARN MARTIAL ARTS, YEAH!!!! (I don't actually take martial arts XD)

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

@Firefly, accepted!

@Eliza, I think the power of Absorber is a bit OP, sorry. Ok, you have two options now: Luella is either just a Shapeshifter or a human/human animal hybrid with elemental powers. {Sorry if that came across a bit harsh} 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Swampy, okay, just go with Shapeshifter!

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

I might of shouted when I saw this.  I was on a call. My friends were so confused. I might make another character, but for now here is Edgy McEdge Lord and his exact oppisite. 

Name: Shane Adams

*Nickname: Feel free to give him some

Race: Human

Appearance:He usually wears something black underneath his dark blue jacket. He wears jeans and black running shoes, almost all the time. His eyes are brown and his short hair is black. He has a scar on his palm. He's five foot four.He has black and dark blue ninja robes. He has his wakizashi in a sheath that is kept close to his body in his left hip. His shoes are black and his ninja mask is black and dark blue.

Personality: Shane is menacing and doesn't talk much. He hates interacting with humans and just really hates humans in general. He always is analyzing people and categorizes them in his mind. He is easily offended and holds grudges for a very long time. He often under estimates people, because of his ego. If you gain his respect he will actually talk to you sometimes instead of glaring at you or just muttering in your direction. He is very sarcastic when he talks to people and he is good at sneaking around.

Power : Shadow, He can teleport through shadows, though the farther he teleports the more energy he uses to teleport. 

Weapon: A wakazashi, basically a katana with a shorter, curved blade

Chrush?: None yet

Shippable?: Yee

*Background:I'm too lazy to type it up. But either way Shane wouldn't tell anyone

Other: Learn martial arts

Name: Caleb Branson

*Nickname: Feel free to give him some

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: HooMAn

Appearance: He has blues eyes and blond hair. He usually wears bright colored shirts with jeans and bright colored running shoes. He's around 5'2. He is almost always grinning or laughing.He has yellow and blue robes. His mask is yellow and his shoes are blue. His katana's sheath is attached to his back

Personality: He is very happy all the time, he is always trying to light up someone's day, by telling jokes. He cares deeply for others. He is gullible and loves being the center of attention. He tries to be every ones friend. He often puts his friends lives before his. He will fall in love with someone very quickly.

Power : Lightning, He can summon and control electricity. Right now he can only produce a mild shock, but he should be able to produce a larger shock as he gets better at controlling his powers.

Weapon:A katana

Crush?: He'll get one soon 

Shippable?: YEE

*Background:I'll type it up later

Other: Learn Martial arts

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Bored

@Eliza, alright then, accepted! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@Swampy, also, I love the Tuffnut quote in ur siggy. I've watched a lot of Race to the Edge, and I remember that quote.

"The chicken is not amused." The way Tuffnut treats Chicken is HILARIOUS!!

And when do we start PoVing?

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

@Scar, accepted! I remember Edgy McEdge Lord! I've always crackshipped him with Caleb, to be honest.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Oof my posts keep coming in after someone else posts. Just my luck!

@Eliza, Thanks! Tuffnut has got to be one of the best characters. Chicken is truly amazing. As for when we'll start? Well, I know Tiger's excited for this, so probably some time after his forms get in.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Bookmark! Sounds cool!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Oml I love that Tuff quote, lets throw a few more out there...

”Like a master chef, sprinkling salt over a yak steak. Yak fillet... *smack* *smack* making myself hungry.”

”H-hey astrid, could you get me down? Before I fly into the sun?”

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME AND SCARY AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!”

”Hiccup, I think my back hair just went up in flames, and you know how much I love my back hair.”

LOL

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

I may have done that too. 

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

Bored

@Firefly, XD yes!! I just watched some today, including that one where Tuffnut says, "H-hey astrid, could you get me down? Before I fly into the sun?”

Oh! In that same episode there's this one but I'm paraphrasing because I don't remember how it goes exactly. 

"Ryker, we've been expecting you." *pets Chicken menissingly*

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

(okay so i know i have to use ma boi evan, but i'm also going to make another character so let's see how it is that i do.)

Name: Evan  Ryder

Nickname: E-R (yes that's the best i could do)

Sexuality: Heterosexual(straight)

Race: human

Appearance: Evan has short buzzed ,dark brown hair, with one streak of blond that goes into a small curl in his bangs. He has light blue eyes with little golden flecks throughout them. On the left side of his face he has a scar that goes all the way up his cheek and ends at the bottom of his eye. His lips are a pale pink that are the border line of what one would call white.

His skin is a very pale tan, that burns easily in the sun.

He usually wears a pair of blue jeans, with a black shirt, and a black leather jacket. He always wears his pair of brown cowboy boots, and can often be seen wearing a black stringed leather necklace with blue beads. He has a patch of dark freckles that coat his entire nose, and is 5'6 in height.

Ninja appearance: his robes are a light blue, with black around the edges of the sleeves, and collar. He has a blue eye mask that covers the top half of his face. He wears a pair of blue and brown boots to go along with the color scheme to match with his powers. He wears his hair like he always does buzzed short in the back and longer in the front.  His wears a belt that holds his pair of golden nunchucks, his most trusted weapon.

Personality: Like a raging river he is cunning, and unpredictable, and he likes it that way. He may look darker in appearance, striking fear in some people, but he most definitely would never harm an innocent individual. He loves reading and spending time outside, preferably during a storm or when the weather is unpredictable. He feels a close bond with water, and can find a home almost anywhere so long as there's water near.  He wishes to use his powers to protect others, but sadly he's not very good at hero stuff, and usually makes the situation worse than what it was to begin with. His leather jacket, scar, and darker clothes makes him look incredibly tough, unfortunately this makes people afraid of him and it doesn't help that he's shy on top of it.  As i mentioned before he is quite shy and can usually be seen off by himself, he tries to make friends, but it never seems to work out for him as he always starts shaking when around new people. With him you never know how he's going to act towards someone, one day he may be friendly and shy, the other he may be harsh, and on the lookout for trouble to cause.

Power: has control over most sources of water, and can hold his breath for a much longer period than most. Although there are limitations as he can't control water for longer than a period of 30 thirty minutes, and in doing so he becomes quite tired.

Weapon: a pair of golden Nunchucks

Crush: none, but open

Shippable: sure thing!

Background:

Other: learn martial arts, also he loves crispy m&m's.

Scraych that about me making two characters, i'll make one for now and see if he get's accepted and then maybe i'll make another.

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

Name: Jacklyn Zane

Nickname: Jack

Sexuality: Pansexual 

Appearance: She changes her appearance very often. (Common Appearance--Short, silver hair; dark skin; grey eyes; tall, willowy build) She normally wears jeans and flannels with boots, beanies, and a jacket. She dresses in dark, cold, natural looking colors.

Personality: She is sarcastic and has a dark sense of humor. She is very protective of others but not of herself. Her shapeshifting is used to attempt to make others laugh. She really wants to prove herself and not miss out on anything. She can be dark and cold, but she gets very close to those she trusts.

Power: Shapeshifting; she is not good at changing much in a small amount of time.

Weapon: A long silver dagger

Crush?: Not at the moment; she'll likely get one soon and be awkward

Shippable?: Ye

*Background: She grew up with her older brother 

Other: 

• Posted at:

Jacket

I have to leave for a few reasons (my internet isn't working and my health is not good). I'm really sorry. I'll have to leave all RPs, but I can stay in Forumfics and stuff because I can check in every once in a while. Sorry.

Eep, time to remake Aria! Save her! 

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Name (full): Aria Luna Constello
*Nickname: Ria, Lu
Race: Human (Spanish)
Appearance: Aria has long blonde-brown wavy hair that she wears down, with deep forest green eyes with silver flecks. She has lightly tanned skinned and sharp facial features, and is tall and slender built. She wears a black jacket, with a pale grey shirt with a silver mandala pattern, faded blue jeans and black boots. She has a silver necklace in the shape of Angel wings, and has small rose earrings.
Personality: Aria is a sarcastic, sassy and humourous person, who is serious in battle. She has self-doubt and seems unsociable before someone approaches her. She knows she isn't as sociable to begin with, so seeks out others who are unsociable and pesters them (reference to the original, where she pestered Edgy McEdgeLord) She is highly spiritual, and is known to be somewhat of a fortune-teller. She is inquisitive and notices things others often don't.
Power (with limitations): Water
Weapon: Dual swords, also is skilled in archery
Chrush?: Open
Shippable?: Yep :)
*Background: Aria was an orphan in the streets of Spain before the Constello family accepted her into their home. She had many dangerous experiences, and gets some PTSD from them.
Other: Learn martial arts. She has returned to haunt Shane's nightmares, and be a secretive waterbender XD

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

~Name: Luna Blueharrt. ~Age: 14. ~Gender: female. ~Sexuality: straight. ~Race: Shapeshifter. ~Appearance: she is fairly small for her age, and has long black hair and silver-blue eyes, pale skin. Usually wears all-black: leggings, boots, shirt, hoodie... But of course she can change what she looks like; this is just her normal form. ~Personality: she is quiet and very shy, but can get things done. She hardly ever talks, but when she does you should listen. She is sensitive, and very fragile. ~Power: sapeshifting. ~Weapon: n/a, preffers natural weapons like jellyfish stings. ~Crush: Brann Wilon? ~Shippable: yeees. ~Other: be a ninja! _________________________ ~Name: Gavin. No last name, reason in backstory... ~Age: 16. ~Gender: male. ~Sexuality: straight. ~Race: hybrid with a monkey (ninja monkey!). ~Appearance: he is tall and gangly, with chocolatey skin and amber eyes. He has short, dark brown hair. He also has a monkey tail... He usually wears t-shirts of dark colors, and jeans. In ninja form he wears black robes and carries his shadowstaff... ~Personality: he is quiet and reserved, hardly ever makes friends and even then never trusts them. He is the kind to keep secrets, but expect to know everyone else's secrets. Aka he is nosy and kinda rude, but is very helpful. ~Power: shadow. He uses the shadowstaff to help him, because without it he passes out for awhile after teleporting or having s long conversation with shadows. ~Weapon: shadowstaff, shadows! ~Crush: open. ~Shippable: yes. ~Background: he is an orphan. He lived in an orphanage until he got the letter. He found the shadowstaff when he was 13, in the forest, while exploring. ~Other: be a ninja!
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Tiger, yee, accepted! Also I was thinking maybe would could do a love triangle between Brann, Aiden {But I'm changing her name to Arianna} and Evan? I sort of shipped Arianna and Evam last time. 

@Jacket, missed something in other!

@Neptune, Yes! Haunt Shane's nightmares!!! Accepted!

@Sorrel, accepted! 

Oof I forgot Neptune's character was names Aira, so my Aria is now named Arianna. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

@swampy, hmmm... that name kinda reminds me of a human character name I use all the time.... xD

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

@swampy I think a love triangle between them would be great, now i can't wait to get this rp started!

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

Does anyone wanna ship with Akira?

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

What about Caleb x Akira, if no I don’t mind.

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

@Firefly, you've played School of Dragons, haven't you. Akira Stormheart is the antagonist in the Rise of Stormheart and the Wrath of Stormheart. (I've never played those expansions, but I know about them.) ;D

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

@Tiger, cool! This RP should start soon! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Hang on... WHAT?! I mean I play SoD but... I dont have the expansion! I seriously just liked the name Akira and Stormheart kinda just came to me as a cool last name. It fits her power. THAT IS A HUGE COINCIDENCE!!

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

Ack, sorry!

Name: Jacklyn Zane

Nickname: Jack

Sexuality: Pansexual 

Appearance: She changes her appearance very often. (Common Appearance--Short, silver hair; dark skin; grey eyes; tall, willowy build) She normally wears jeans and flannels with boots, beanies, and a jacket. She dresses in dark, cold, natural looking colors.

Ninja Appearance: For this, she will sometimes shapeshift to blend in better. Usually she just darkens her hair a bit. She wears plain dark grey robes with her dagger in a pocket in the lining.

Personality: She is sarcastic and has a dark sense of humor. She is very protective of others but not of herself. Her shapeshifting is used to attempt to make others laugh. She really wants to prove herself and not miss out on anything. She can be dark and cold, but she gets very close to those she trusts.

Power: Shapeshifting; she is not good at changing much in a small amount of time.

Weapon: A long silver dagger

Crush?: Not at the moment; she'll likely get one soon and be awkward

Shippable?: Ye

*Background: She grew up with her older brother 

Other: Learn Martial Arts

• Posted at:

Jacket

I have to leave for a few reasons (my internet isn't working and my health is not good). I'm really sorry. I'll have to leave all RPs, but I can stay in Forumfics and stuff because I can check in every once in a while. Sorry.

@Firefly LOL!! HTTYD ROCKS.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

@Jacket, accepted! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

O.O swampy... did you just change your nickname?!?!?!

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

@Firefly, yep, I'm now Rune! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

nice new nickname swampy... rune, although it's going to take a while for me to get used to being called that. 

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

@Firefly - Yup, I'm cool with shipping Caleb and Akira. 

@Rune - Nice Nickname, I'm probably gonna still call you Swampy tho

@Neptune - Yay, Shane is going to be tortured constantly again! 

Anyway, since I have no self control I made more characters. And since I get really into filling out forms theres two of them. I'll cut myself off before I have like 10 characters, but rping will be fun with the 4 of them.

Name (full): Garret Hyde

*Nickname: None, Probably gonna get some from Tyler though

Age (14- 18): 14

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance: Garret is short for his age and has pitch black hair. His eyes are brown and his skin is pale. He usually wears a grey shirt, black pants, grey shoes, and a black hoodie. He can change his appearance, though he barely uses his power.

Personality: Garret is extremely shy and introverted. He is skittish and nervous around new people. He is quiet and secretive. He can be kind and caring to his friends. He hides or runs away from anything that can be dangerous. Garret is loyal to his friends.

Power (with limitations) Shapeshifting

Weapon: A dagger

Chrush?: None yet

Shippable?: Sure, why not 

*Background: I don't have time right now. 

Name (full):  Tyler 

*Nickname: Ty

Age (14- 18): 15

Race:  HOOMAN

Appearance: Tyler has messy blonde hair and blue-greenish eyes.  He often wears a blue t-shirt with some random design on it. He usually wears shorts and blue flipflops or running shoes. His ninja robes are sea green.

Personality: Tyler is very laid back and calm. He is often late to events and he is very forgetful. He is usually really cheerful and kind. He can be quite reckless. Tyler can be annoying and is careless, often misplaces things.(Totally didn't just make this guys so I have more reasons to annoy Shane/ Edgy McEdge Lord)

Power (with limitations) Water, He can breathe under water for an hour, if he really pushes it maybe two. He can control small quantities of water, though he isn't good at it.

Weapon: A staff

Crush?:IDK probs gonna be a random person

Shippable?: Yeah

*Background: Same reason I didn't do Garret's

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

Bored

1 , , 3 , 4