Other {and now dead} Homethread:

{The Swamp of Ideas} aka, Swampy's homethread {/319550}

As you're walking around in a deep evergreen forest one foggy night, gleaming lights catch your eye, and so you decide to find them. The closer you get to the lights, the thicker the fog gets.

Just as you begin the reach the edge if the forest, day breaks. The day has begun, and the rays of light have cleared the fog.

Eventually, you find yourself on a high cliff with raging waters below.  A good distance away from the edge is an ancient, viking style house. Several planks of wood are decorated in Angelo-Saxon Runes. When translated, they read:

Hello, and welcome. I'd watch your step if I were you, don't want to fall off the edge, now would you?

As you explore the surrounding area, the door slowly creeks open. Scared, you turn around to find a tall, wavy brown haired giggling girl. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. I'm Rune. Welcome," she smiled sweetly before returning to her house.

Hello! As I've said ealier, I'm Rune. If there are any stalkers, which if there are I'd be plenty surprised about, I think you'd like to know a bit about me.

- I play Clarinet.

- I'm in my teens, though I won't say much else about my age.

- I love Dr. Who, HTTYD, Marvel, Lord of the Rings {and the Hobbit}, Troll Hunters, and I'm starting to get into Keeper of the Lost Cities. 

- I went by Swampy until recently, that's partly why I have a new homethread. {Sometimes it's just nice to start over}

- I really want a twin brother and I don't know why. {This definitely isn't random}

- I'm native and active on both the SAMB and the WOFMB.

So that's a bit about me. As for what my homethread will include? Well, probably a few rants, shower thoughts, ideas for RPs, forumfics and FWRPs, random writings, and that seems to be it! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Hello!

I brought you milk, cookies, and brownies!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

what swamp of ideas being dead, well let's schee aboot tis.

Also hahaha stalker/crasher here and maybe a bit mentally unstable.  Btw i loved this movie called mama mia here we go again, i watched it and i just found out that there was a first one?? Now i gotta watch that.

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

@Fariy Dragon, Oh, thanks! *grabs a cookie and starts to nom on it*

○○○

@Tiger, hello stalker/chrasher! Oh, sounds interesting. What's the plot?

○○○

I'm jut putting this here. It's a writing prompt I intend to use later, but feel free to use it too. 

"So I might have pressed the wrong button..." was all he could tell me. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Another girl slides up to you. She has dark blue hair with light blue ombre. She has really pale skin and freckles. She wears a dark blue hoodie and black athletic shorts with weirdly no shoes. You look at her, and wonder how tough her feet must be to walk on the sharp rocks. She gives you and Rune a chocolate bar. "It's magic. It changes into your favorite chocolate. I'm KitCat."

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

I love the quote in your siggy. 

Chicken is love, 

Chicken is fun

Chicken is life

Chicken is food

"THE CHICKEN IS NOT AMUSED!" 

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

*hands a plate of nachos to Rune* Made em myself.

Soooo, is this Rune thing temporary or permanent?

• Posted at:

PeriDot

MERRCHRISTMAS

”I don’t feel so good.”

JuMpSuIt, JuMpSuIt, CoVeR mE 

-+-Christian-+-

Death Of A Bachelor

Where We Droppin’?

#RememberThemAll

Left 8/24/18

:(

@KitCat, Oh thanks! *takes Twix/Butterfinger combo bar* Woah, is this even a thing? Either way, thank you and welcome to my homethread!

○○○

@Fennec, Yes!!! Chicken forever! And welcome to my homethread! 

○○○

@PeriDot, Mmm, nachos! Thanks! Yes, Rune will be a permanent thing, but you can always call me Swampy! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Ooh, I like your new name!

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

I SPY A CLARINET?? BOOGIE OOGIE OOGIE

You guys always sound amazing.

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

@Oncilla, thanks! I like yours too! 

○○○

@Summer, thanks! You play Oboe, right? I've always thought it's cool how they work and sound. I'm sorry for leaving you, but we can be friends, right? 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

OF COURSE!! *cuddles*

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

Great! *cuddles*

○○○

When you need one more character to start something you really want to write but no one is willing to make the form.

Me: ;-; Anyone?

○○○

Ham

Ham

Ham

Did you seriously just read that in three different voices/tones? I did as I as I wad writing them XD

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Oof seriously just ignore this. 

Chapter Two:

Rune's internal clock told her it was about two hours after she had woken up that everyone else was awake.

The first person to wake up after Rune had jet-black hair only a bit shorter then Jokester's. She introduced herself as Emily or Em. 

About thirty minutes after Emily woke up, a girl with black hair and green eyes woke up. She and Emily resembled each other so much Rune knew she was bound to mix them up if she didn't remember that Livvy was the one with a few gray steaks through her hair. 

The last to wake up was a boy with the name of Cain. He had wavy blond hair that he kept running his hand through. He had a single star tattoo on the nape of his neck. Just after Cain had finished indrocuing himself, a hidden speaker crackled to life.

"Glad to see you're all awake," a deep female voice declared.

"Woah, she can see us?" Terrance muttered, taking a minute to look around the room. 

The voice continued, ignoring what Terrance had said. "I am the Riddle Master; your guide, your savior and possibly your demise. There is no point in an escape plan seeing as you will eventually be set free, though from life or this room I cannot tell."

Emily shuttered but Kiero was soon at her side in hopes to comfort her. Jokester's eyes lit up when she saw the two and nearly squealed for joy. 

Ridge turned to look at everyone with a thoughtful gaze, trying to find out who would be the most useful to him. A small smile appeared on his face when his eyes landed on Rune, who shifted uncomfortably with the Riddle Master's words. 

"Your only hope of surviving," the Riddle Master continued. "Is to answer a series of questions correctly.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

I like the riddle Room Rune, it's rrally good.

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

Thanks, Tiger! The second chapter, which you just got a sneak peak at, will come out soon. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Hello homethread my old friend

I've come to talk with you again

And while the something something something.

Oof I don't know the rest. 

○○○

Maybe, maybe I could put Riddle Room in my homethread. 

○○○

Weeping Angles are the best. Don't try to convince me otherwise. 

○○○

If someone guesses my hair color I seriously will give them an  underdeveloped OC. 

Why you might ask? Because it's fun and my hair color is unusual. {Well that's my opinion at least. I've never really met anyone with my same hair color aside from my siblings} Oh, and a hint is it's all natural. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Well, I might as well post the rest of Chapter Two...

"Your only hope of surviving," the Riddle Master continued. "Is to answer a series of questions correctly. Answer a riddle correctly and you will be rewarded. Answer incorrectly, and well, there's a slight chance of death. If at any point you desire for a riddle, simply say, 'The Riddle Room needs a riddle.' and I will give you one. Would you like your first one now?"

"Yes!" Cain blurted without thinking. Livvy and Jokester gave him a glare. 

The Riddle Master Chuckled. "Such enthusiasm! Alright, I'll start easy, but only Cain can answer it. No help. What gets wetter the more it dries?" Rhythmic elevator music replaced the Riddle Master's voice.

Rune looked down. She could only wait and hope that Cain got the right answer. If he didn't answer right, she was going to kill him. That is, assuming he is still alive afterwards. After all, the riddle was incredibly easy.

Suddenly, a soft trickling noise filled her ears. Rune's eyes shot up and she noticed tiny holes in the walls that were quickly filling the room with water. She gasped and decided to raise the alarm. 

"Uh, hey guys, the room is filling up with water," Rune declared as the water reached ankle hight. "And fast."

Cain panicked when he peered down at the water, suddenly forgetting the riddle. "Wait, what?" 

Emily screamed, "We're all gonna die!" Her face went pale as the water reached her knees. 

"Cain, can you please just answer the riddle already," said and annoyed Ridge. He held his hands just above the surface of the water, which by now was waist high. 

"Oh, uh, right," Cain cleared his throat and answered, "Wait, what was the riddle again?"

Rune sighed and facepalmed. By now, the water was up to her armpits. "What gets wetter the more it dries?" 

"Oh, you mean a towel? I know, I need one too," Cain responded. 

A chime sounded from the speaker and the music stopped. "Correct," the Riddle Master announced. "You have just won eight towels and eight meals, dessert not included."

Rune could hear Terrance mumble a complaint and couldn't help but smile. It helped that the water was now draining through tiny holes in the floor. 

About five minutes later, there was not a single drop of water in sight, only orange juice. 

Everyone had received a meal consisting of pancakes, bacon and orange juice, along with towels that came from seemingly no where. Rune had just turned around to find eight neatly folded towels. She didn't know where they came from, but hey, she wasn't complaining. 

Most people were having a joyful conversation that were mostly lead by Livvy, while a few, including Rune, decided to focus on the meal. But that wasn't the only thing Rune was focusing on. 

She was halfway through her meal when she was plagued by one thought.

Was she going to die here?

○○○

I have finally remembered the Weeping Angles quote.

"Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink, and you're dead. Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink. Good luck." ~The Doctor.

○○○

If there's one thing this world needs more of, it's me. *dramatic hair flip*

Just kidding. It really needs more inflatable T-Rex costumes. 

○○○

I'm reading Keeper of the Lost Cities and I'm dying. Keefe is the best character by far. XD I love him! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

*rolls into viking house*

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

*watches Kyanite roll into house* Welcome, to my humble  abode! Nice change of nickname, by the way. 

○○○

My friend and I showed my sister around the school she'd be going to this year. We ran down the halls and crawled inside our old lockers. I think the vice principal saw us. 

Welp, no regrets. 

Although now I'm wondering if it's possible to get detention before school even starts. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Hi Rune!

That's a forumfic your writing... correct? What's it called?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Hello, Time!

Sort of. Most people just entered in OCs...

It's called Riddle Room.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Oh so it's a story with forumers and oc's, it's kind of like how burning fates is. It includes both, which burning fates does as well, pretty cool! 

******************(**(*(((((((((*****************************))))))

Btw. I finally finished trollhunters season two, and all i can say is that there better be more being developed, or i'm sending a very well written note to the directors/creators. How could they end it like that? I need more now!

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

@Tiger,

I kinda like to write with forumers and OCs better than just forumers or OCs, to be honest. What about you?

You did! Awesome Did you like it? I really liked Angor Rot; he's got to he my favorite antagonist. XD the endings... Yeah, it's such a cliffhanger! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

yeah i have to agree with you on that, I think it makes the stories more interesting/fun to write.

Also, jim being a troll now, i don't exactly know how to feel about that, angry?,sad?, happy?[because it helped him defeat that one evil troll, lol i'm not good with names] I mean at least claire got to go with him, but she can't stay with him forever surely? And what about poor toby, you can't just leave your best friend like that it's not right! Looks I may have to write that letter after all.

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

@Tiger,

I personally think Jim could pull of the whole troll look. I kinda died a bit inside when he became a troll though XD Evil Troll? Oof, I can't remember his name either. I know! It'd be very interesting if Clare really did stay with Jim. And poor Toby! I feel so bad for him! Especially with the fact that Arcadia is going to want answers. Good luck with your letter!

○○○

When your in the car and say to yourself "Road work ahead? Uh yeah, I sure hope it does." and no one gets it.

○○○

I might actually make one of those fake trailers a forumfic or something. We'll see.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

I'm listening to this song, and even though I've got no idea what it's called, it's given me an idea:

Someone saves people while they're dreaming from entering a terrible coma full if actual pain. Like, maybe their spirits get sent somewhere or something, but they experience pain. The people's bodies are still alive, just without a host. So then something gets inside the bodies and begins to take over or something. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

I'm just putting these both here so I don't lose them. I might end up making "Nightmares? More like Lightmares?" except as a WOFMB version. Oh, and extreme wall of text ahead, lol

Plot Indroduction-

You've been having some strange dreams as of late. Thankfully, dreams never become a reality. Or do they? 

One day, you wake up in a large room perfect, like its sole purpose was to please you. It has everything you'd ever want or need. You find you aren't the only one who wakes up in a wonderful yet mysterious rooms. There are others too. 

You soon find that the place is huge. There's everything you could ever want in a house: Swimming pool, kitchens stalked with delicious food, an arcade, even an extensive library. 

You've been awake for only about three hours when you start to see things. Things from your dreams. While some are friendly others attack. But they all seem to be getting across the same message:

Find a way out. You aren't safe here. Get out now.

Info Dump-

Q: What's making the dreams come alive? And are they real or just virtual reality? 

A: Tiny, robotic bed bugs that infest each person's bed bite in the night, releasing a chemical that projects your dreams. The bed bugs take the information and make carbon copies that only live for a few hours. Yes, they will hurt you, and yes, they techically are real.

Q: Who's up to this? And why? 

A: Aliens doing research on the human race. They want to figure out what makes humans quake in their boots and also want to see if they are worth being invaded/enslaved. 

Q: How do they stop the aleins? 

A: Escape from the large house. If you do, then you are considered to intelligent of a species to enslave. 

Q: Let's say that Character A {Joe} dreamt about Character B {Jane} being his girlfriend or something. Would Jane actually become Joe's girlfriend? And why did Joe have such a weird dream?

A: No. A carbon copy from Joe's dream will, but not the actual Jane. Don't ask me, ask Joe. 

Q: Why is this so long? Is there anything that I need to put in the "other" section?

A: It's long because this needs a good explication on things. And yes, you might as well put "Sleep is for the strong" in the other section. 

Q: Do the carbon copies have minds of their own? Do they have free will? Can they be killed?

A: Yes and yes. While although the carbon figures are heavily influenced by the aliens, they can still chose to do whatever. Yes, they can be killed, mostly by fire or water. 

Q: Do I need to POV dreams? 

A: POVing dreams is optional, excluding the first time around. Everyone should wake up from a dream.

Q: Is it possible my character could die? Can a character of mine be an alien?

A: Yep, so I recommend having more than one. And although you could make one of your characters an alien, I wouldn't recommend it. 

Phew, that was long. If you have any more questions, please go ahead and ask.

Rules-

-Unlimited characters, so let's try to even out the genders

-No Mary Sues or Gary Stues

-Don't control other people's characters or carbon figures

-Shipping is allowed and encouraged, just make sure to ask about crushes first

-I don't want people finding out about what's really going on about the aliens and needing to run and all too early on so that the RP lasts longer, so keep that in mind. However, the carbon figures can begin soon after everyone has meet each other.

-Earse all parenthesis from form please

-Normal RP rules

-Thank you for reading

Forms-  {* means optional}

Name:

*Nickname{s}

Sexuality:

Age {13+}:

Appearance: 

Clothing Preference:

Personality:

*Flaws {At least two}:

*Backstory:

*Do they dream in color?:

*Crush?:

Can they be killed?:

Other: 

My Form{s}-

Name: Diana Faunatine

*Nickname{s}: None, but feel free to give her one

Sexuality: straight 

Appearance: Diana is a tall girl with bright red hair that falls just above her hips. It is often in braids or in a ponytail. She has warm brown eyes and pale skin, which is speckled by many a freckle. She has a hawk-like nose and a sharp jaw line. 

Clothing Preference: Ripped jeans and a solid red, button up shirt and black combat boots. She normally carries around with her a pair of black ear buds and a golden chain bracelet.

Personality: Diana is daring and adventurous. At first sight, she is cold and demanding with sarcasm as her best friend. She hates being hugged or kissed, which is partly why she seems so cold, and yet, when she is having a bad day, she will let you hug her as long as she knows you. Once opened up, Diana is very protective re-assuring, though the chances of her giving you a hug are still extremely low. She has trust issues and tends to be more independent then dependent. Diana prefers to run from her problems instead of facing them the first time around, often leading too emotional breakdowns. She also has a quick temper.

*Flaws: quick temper, and has trouble mapping out her emotions. 

*Backstory: If she has one, I'll reveal it during the RP.

*Do they dream in color?: Yep, she does.

*Crush?: open

Can they be killed: No thanks

Other: Close friends with Brian and Alex 

Name: Brian Corex 

*Nickname{s}: Bri 

Appearance: Brian has shaggy brown hair that's cut just below the ears, and a crooked nose. He has fair skin, and close to none for freckles. He has a large birthmark in no particular shape on this hand. His eyes are two different colors, one green, the other gray. He is fairly tall, around 6'.

Clothing Preference: He often wears a jeans, black combat shoes, and button up shirts. 

Personality: Brian is mischievous and a flirt. He's loved to tease people to no end. Brain often finger guns, it's just a thing he does after completing a prank or when he needs to go somewhere fast. He rarely leaves his brother, Alex's side, due to something that happened in their past. Despite all the trouble that he can get into, he's actually quite caring and loyal. If he or anyone he cares about feels threatened in the least, he'll try to make them feel more comfortable and stop whatever is making them uncomfortable. He's got slight anger issues. 

*Flaws: over protective and reckless 

*Backstory: Going to reveal this later 

*Do they dream in color?: nope, just black and white.

*Crush?: open 

Can they be killed?: Just watch me make it angsty 

Other: Hey, it's my RP. Good friends with Diana, might develop a crush on her later. Oh, and Alex's twin bro. 

Name: Alexander Corex 

*Nickname{s}: Alex, Al 

Appearance: Alex has extremely blond hair that looks white from a distance cut below the ears. He has deathly pale skin, so pale that sometimes he has the apperance of being dead. He has no freckles and only burns. There is no such thing as tanning for him. His eyes are a deep brown that are often mistaken for black. He has an average height and broad shoulders. When he smiles, a dimple forms on his left cheek.

Clothing Preference: Anything classy, really. Mostly a blue tux and a brown trench coat. 

Personality: Alex is an extrovert. He teases everyone and flirts plenty to. He can be pretty annoying and often times over competitive, which can lead to a very mad Alex if he looses a game. He's not afraid to speak up for himself or others, and is very loyal to his close friends. Speaking of friends, although he had a tendacy to make friends fast, he sometimes feels like he doesn't have any real friends. He has trouble talking about how he feels, and will thus often try to navigate those feelings through violence. He likes to face his fears or foes head on and is always willing to explore. 

*Flaws: Trouble with his emotions, reckless

*Backstory: Later 

*Do they dream in color?: yes 

*Crush?: open, my dudes 

Can they be killed?: just watch.

Other: Brian's twin bro, also a good friend of Diana. So basically, Brian, Alex, and Diana are tight. 

○○○

Dear [insert name here],

You have been one of the few chosen to join us at Jade Mountain Academy. This school offers higher education than most schools along with the chance to make friends with people from other tribes. Simply fill out the form provided, press the dragon insignia and you'll be good to go! We hope to see you soon!

~ The Jade Mountain Academy staff 

I assure you, this is more interesting than it sounds. Trust me. 

In an alternate world, not quite Earth and not quite Phyrrah, half humans half dragons live in tribes. These tribes have gotten into wars in the past, so in order to help sort out their differences, a few people banded together to create this academy. 

SkyWings- Often tall people with red or orange hair. They often have lots of freckles. They have SkyWing wings. They can both manipulate and conjure fire. Fire touch (the equivalent of Firescales) can happen. 

IceWings- Often blond or white haired people with pale skin and pastel colored eyes. They also have IceWing wings. They can both conjure and manipulate ice, snow, frost and slush, but not water. Animus and Ice touch can happen. 

SeaWings- Often have blue or purple hair with green eyes. They have SeaWing gills and wings. They can both manipulate and conjure water, vapor and fog/mist, but not ice, mud or slush. Animus can happen. 

SandWings- often tanned people with black hair and orange, yellow, brown or black eyes. They have SandWing wings. They can manipulate sand and dirt, but not mud. Animus can occur. 

MudWings- often brown or blacked haired people with great strength and a stout build. Their eyes tend to be either amber, brown, black or gold. They have MudWing wings. Metal manipulation. Fire resistance can occur. 

NightWings- Often have forcked, black tongues and either purple, blue or black eyes, along with NightWing wings. They can conjure and manipulate  lightning. Animus, mind reading, future predicting can happen. 

RainWings- Often have colorful hair and eyes. They have the fangs (which do not contain poison) and wings (which do change color) of a RainWing. They can manipulate plants. 

Instead of Winglets, there are houses. 

Jade House: Everyone in the Jade House wears an accessory with a jade stone somewhere on it. Home of the well, random. They are randomly selected to be in the Jade House. 

SkyWing: open 

IceWing: open 

SeaWing: open 

SandWing: open 

MudWing: open

RainWing: open 

NightWing: open 

Gold House: Everyone in the Gold House wears an accessory made out of gold. Home of the brave/adventurous. 

SkyWing: Taken by me {Diana}

Silver House: Everyone in the Silver House wears an accessory made out of silver. Home of the intelligent/clever. 

Copper House: Everyone in the Copper House wear an accessory made out of copper. Home of the cheery/creative. 

MudWing: Taken by me {Ryan}

Quartz House: Everyone in the Quartz House wears an accessory with a quartz somewhere on it. Home of the kind/loyal. 

Sapphire House: This house may or may not happen. If enough people join, then this will open up. I think you get the point of what they would wear. 

Moonborn (Up to three): all open

Fire Touch (Up to Two): all open 

Ice Touch (Up to Two): all open

Hybrids (Up to Five): Taken by me {Ryan}; four open 

Fire Resistance (Up to Three): Taken by me {Ryan}; two open

Animus (SandWing, IceWing, SeaWing or NightWing; Up to One, possibly Two):open 

Teacher spots are open too, let me know if you want to make one! 

Rules:

- Don't be OP with your powers. Please make sure to add some limitations.

- No Mary Sues or Gary Stues please.

- Please don't control other people's characters. 

- I might appoint mod, so just ask if you want to be one 

- Up to three characters per person, unless of course you make a form for a teacher. 

- Only one powered character (ex, moonborn, fire touch, etc.) per person. (rule might change depending on how many people sign up) 

- shipping, (including LGBT+) is allowed. 

- saves last three days, and extention last two. 

- You are allowed two extentions 

- Don't bully 

- On that note, hate the OC, not the forumer. 

- Have fun and thank you for reading

Form: 

Name:

*Nickname(s): 

Age (14-18):

Pronouns:

Tribe(s):

Appearance (be sure to add what type of accessory and how their wings look): 

Clothing Preference (think steam punk and/or midevil): 

Personality:

House (base it off personality unless in Jade House): 

Power(s) (with limitations):

Crush/Shippable?: 

*Backstory: 

Other: 

My forms:

Name: Diana Florentine 

*Nickname(s): nope 

Pronouns: she/her

Tribe(s): SkyWing 

Appearance: Diana is a tall girl with bright red hair that falls just above her hips. It is often in braids or in a ponytail. She has warm brown eyes and pale skin, which is speckled by many a freckle. She has a hawk-like nose and a sharp jaw line. Her wings are crimson with an orange membrane. Diana has a gold bracelet that she wears on her left hand. 

Clothing Preference: A knee-length, red-violet dress with a brown corset. The dress has no sleeves but thick straps. Sometimes, she wears a maroon jacket. She wears knee-high brown boots with about 3" heel. She always wears a pair of brown pants underneath her dress that gets tucked into her boots. 

Personality: Diana is daring and adventurous. At first sight, she is cold and demanding with sarcasm as her best friend. She hates being hugged or kissed, which is partly why she seems so cold, and yet, when she is having a bad day, she will let you hug her as long as she knows you. Once opened up, Diana is very protective re-assuring, though the chances of her giving you a hug are still extremely low. She has trust issues and tends to be more independent then dependent. Diana prefers to run from her problems instead of facing them ths first time around, often leading too emotional breakdowns. 

House: Gold 

Power(s): With fire manipulation, she is able to control any fire within a fifty yard radius. The farther it is, the more it drains her engery and the harder it is to control. She can also conture fire, but it takes loads of concentration and effort. 

Crush/Shippable?: yes 

*Backstory:  When Diana was a smol bean, her parents abandoned her. Her aunt found out about her abandonation and took her in. But Diana never felt fully welcome. One night, she ran away. She kept running too, until she recived the letter. Intrigued, she signed up. 

Other: POV is this 

Name: Ryan

*Nickname(s): Ry, Ryry { pronounced rye-rye }

Pronouns: he/him 

Tribe(s): MudWing IceWing hybrid  (Takes the MudWing spot)

Appearance: Ryan has a short and stout build. He has tough calloused skin that's fare and lots of muscle. Most of his muscle is in his arms rather than his legs, and doesn't have much stamina when it comes to running. He has dirty blond hair cut sloppily at his ears. His has bright amber eyes and a button nose. His wings are kinda wonky. They take the shape of a MudWing's with the sharp claw of an IceWing at the tip. The membrane is a deep brown but the actual wing flap itself is almost a beige color. He wears a quartz earring in his left ear.

Clothing Preference: Pretty much whatever he's comfortable in, but most of the time he's seen wearing a deep brown trench coat. 

Personality: Ryan is timid and caring. He isn't the brightest, but what he lacks in brain-power he makes up for in heart and muscle. He's very caring and loyal, and tends to be pretty romantic as well. He's extremely protective of his friends and would do anything for them. He tries his best to prove himself to everyone and tries to be the best he can. Ryan, however, doesn't really listen to his sad emotions. (Ex, anger, jealousy, sadness, etc.) and bottles them up. This leads to huge outburts of strong emotion. He tends to have the appeance of an awkward, nerdy guy, and he hates the fact that he's viewed like that. But really, he is pretty awkward when he first meets you, due to the fact he tries to always use his manners. 

House: Quartz 

Power(s): He is fire resistant. He can also manipulate snow, but not ice. He cannot conjure snow though. He has a high tolerance for colder weather. 

Crush/Shippable?: oh yes. Very. Just ask.

*Backstory: nah, but maybe I'll reveal this at a later time.

Other: Form is POV color/font; plays an instrument similar to a Piano. He also has a resistance to fire. 

{Oof, Mods please let this through}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Oof, with all these shipping threads going around it's hard to tell if I've been unknowingly shipped....

○○○

XD I just came up with a brilliant idea. I should write a story called: Runemeo and Juanliet. Because yes. It'll be about me {Runemeo} who falls in love with a hot Spanish dude {Juanliet} but we are kept apart because of Trump's wall...

Never mind, just, never mind.

○○○

Hector PLEASE. I can't find the modivation.

^My every Monday morning. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

lol

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

In our own way. 

Rip.

Yes! I figured out how to make a blank post!! 

Achievement unlocked

○○○

Why is it so easy to do someone else's siggy, and then when you make you're own, it's so hard? 

Speaking of siggys, I'm going to make a new one soon...

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Heh, totally haven't been listening to "Other Side" and "The Greatest Show" from The Greatest Showman for, like, a quarter of the day. 

○○○

Soulmate RP idea-

You and your soulmate can communicate telepathically until you meet each other. Once you meet each other, you can sense each others feelings, sort of like an empath. School is staring up again soon, and you have a feeling that this year is the year you'll meet your soulmate.

○○○

Siggy credit to Atbash and Enchanted. {Thanks guys!}

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

*breaks down the door* HALLO

AGJUYTFDGHVJIOUYTFGHJIUYFJ YOU LIKE TROLLHUNTERS TOO?!?!?! plz no spoilers for season 3 i haven't watched it yet ;-;

I laik dat prompt

I laik dat Riddle Room, iz dat a thread if so GIMME DA LINK

DO U HAZ RED HAIR, I HAZ RED HAIR

OH MY LORD TIGER WHYYYYYYYYYY I HAVENT WATCHED SEASON 3 WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

OH MY EVERYTHING IS THAT DREAM-ALIEN THING REAL GIMME DA LINK

*SCREE* YES ANOTHER GREATEST SHOWMAN FAN YEEEEEEET

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

HI GLEAM!!! 

YES!!! IT'S AMAZING!!! What season are you on? I'll also be sure to put any spoilers in white ink. {Sorry about earlier in the thread, with the season three spoilers.}

Oh thank you.

Yez it is. Iz on da SAMB {/354073} But the sign ups are closed because there were limited spots. {Sorry if you wanted to join!}

Oh red hair is pretty! Mine's kinda red; it's strawberry blond. 

Yep, it's on the SAMB as well {though I'm thinking about releasing it on the WOFMB as well} The thread number is /335312. Although it's already started, feel free to sign up!

YES I LOVE THE MUSIC!!! WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG? 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

This is totally random and I don't want to make a thread about it because I could get overwhelmed, but this is basically what I imagine some of my friends looking like:

Time: A younger version of David Tennant. That, or sometimes GGaD!Time. {Yes, I'm being very descriptive here}

Tiger: An average height guy with messy red hair and brow eyes with a nice tan

Summer: A tall, pale skinned dude with fluffy black hair and blue eyes. 

Riri: Nicely tanned skin, about average height with lavender hair that's brown at the roots. Green eyes.

Neptune: silver hair that's blond at the roots, tall for your age and blue eyes. 

PeriDot: A short girl with short, brown hair and hazel eyes. You have pale skin.

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

I've watched 2 or 3 episodes of season 3 but don't give me spoilers for episode 3 because I'm not certain I saw it.

No pwobwem :3

*runs to the SAMB which i have never been on but I created this account to play the SA game* YEEEEEET... wait you GAVE ME THE WRONG THING AAAAAARGH

Ye I actually have strawberry blond hair, that's what I meant. But to be super general, yes I have red hair and you do too.

YES *runs over to the SAMB again* FOUND IT. YESSSSSS

THE MUSIC IS MY FAV PART!!! I WAS OBSESSED WITH REWRITE THE STARS FOR A WHILE THEN THE OTHER SIDE AND NOW FROM NOW ON WAT ABOUT YOU

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

Ah ok.

Oops, sorry! Want me to bump it?

Really?! I've never known anyone else in my entire life with strawberry blond hair! And I've only read of one character with strawberry blond hair. I feel very represented by him.

Yee! 

REWRITE THE STARS IS SO PRETTY!! I REALLY LIKE THE GREATEST SHOW AND OTHER SIDE!

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

This is how Jokester thinks I look like, and it's so cool {my opinion, at least} that I'm putting it in my homethread so I don't lose it. 

Rune: Your hair is a chestnut colour, with some moss green and dull goldish yellow streaks going through it. It’s naturally wavy, and goes down to your mid-back. The back is longer than the front. It’s usually left down, though it can be tossed in a ponytail, or tied at the base with a ribbon. You have pear green eyes with a slightly almond shape. Your skin is fair with some freckles scattered over your nose and arms, and it does lightly tan on occasion. You have an oval face shape, and a thin straight nose. Your height is about 5’6, and you have a thin, athletic build. You seem to be about 16 years old, give or take a year. You usually wear a olive green short sleeved shirt over navy jean shorts and light brown shoes. You have a small gold necklace with a tiny TARDIS charm on it, a small bracelet on your right hand with a dragon charm, and a couple fandom symbols on your left arm. There’s a few green and gold runes floating around you. You have a clear, confident voice. It’s calm, not very loud, and has a mix of an irish and english accent.

○○○

Danger noodles, y'all! Don't get the hurt juice! 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

A very nice.

How did you get into this conversation?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

No, like I put it into the URL-bar-thingy and it said "topic not found."

Yes, I actually have strawberry blond hair. :D

Oh, yeah, I completely forgot about The Greatest Show. No, I'm totally obsessed with that one now, not From Now On. Though I do listen to From Now On a lot.

I'm curious, what do you see me as? I curiously have always seen you as male, even though I know you're female o.O

VERY DANGER NOODLE.

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5