Chapter 1

Tsuga walked gracefully towards the center of Flerist, where Peryton Park buzzed with the laughter of children and the pitter patter of Hoof feet.

“Thanks for coming to the park with me, sis, I don't like to come alone and Mom and Dad are working.” Her brother, Salix, mentioned.

Tsuga simply nodded and kept walking. Most Hoof walked on two animal legs, but every couple months a Hoof would be born to two perfectly healthy parents with a special mutation that caused them to have four animal legs, and have the appearance of the mythical centaur. Tsuga was one of them.

They weren't extremely rare, but they were still different, and usually had to be homeschooled because of bullying. This mutation didn't affect the Hoof’s health, but it only occurred in Hoof, not Reptilians or Furries.

But Tsuga didn't care, if she was different, she was different, it didn't affect her physical health.

Once they got to the clearing where the park was, Salix strayed away towards his friends, leaving Tsuga alone.

She simply made a mental note of who he was with and walked over to a bench.

She couldn't really sit on it, so she folded her deer legs and lay down, watching the Walkers and birds play.

“You're one of those mutations right?” A male voice questioned, catching her off guard and making her hop up and whip her head towards him, slightly irritated.

“Yes.” Tsuga responded, quickly scanning the boy and taking a step back when she saw it was a Reptilia. She didn't care for Reptilians.

“Sorry. I'm Ryder.” The Reptilia awkwardly ran a hand through his hair. “I didn't mean to offend and or scare you…”

“Startle.” Tsuga glared, settling back down in the grass but remaining tense so she could get up if needed.

“Huh?” He looked confused. “Oh, offended and or startle you. I apologize.” Ryder sounded a bit sarcastic.

Tsuga said nothing. Internally, she didn't appreciate him being there, but she wasn't going to say anything.

“You don't talk much, do you.” Ryder tilted his head like it was a question, but he didn't eject his tone upward, so it sounded like a statement.

“No.” Tsuga wished he'd just leave, but he just shifted his attention to the park and continued sitting on the bench next to her.

Just then, a female Hoof came over and smiled at Tsuga. “Hey, Tsuga!” She had strawberry blonde goat legs that matched her hair, pale skin, lots of freckles, and yellow eyes with sideways oval pupils. Her ears matched her hair as well, flopping around on her head in pleasure as she sat down in the grass next to Tsuga.

“Rhea.” Tsuga nodded, smiling a bit.

“I haven't seen you in a bit, did Salix make you come?” Rhea laughed. Tsuga suddenly realized that her brother came to the park alone all the time, and that he had tricked her into coming.

Tsuga was simultaneously angry and glad Salix brought her. Angry because he tricked her and because of the Reptilia, and glad because she ran into Rhea.

“So who’s this?” Ryder jumped in, as if he hadn't been listening, which Tsuga was positive he had. “Tsuga, I thought we said no secrets!”

Tsuga opened her mouth to protest and tell him she never said that, but Rhea cut her off.

“I'm Rhea! Who are you?”

“I'm Ryder.”

As their conversation started up, Tsuga found herself a third wheel, and mumbled a “Goodbye…” before standing and walking away. Rhea immediately filled her spot and Ryder moved closer to the edge of the bench, deep in conversation.

Tsuga silently hoped they wouldn't become friends. She didn't want to be near a Reptilia, or competition for Rhea’s attention.

Internally fuming about this Ryder, she hasn't realized she had strayed back into the forest.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her by a point of her antler, and jerked her into a clearing much much smaller than Peryton Park.

Tsuga grunted in irritation, and scratched at the arm with her fingernails, cutting deep enough to make the arm bleed. Her potential attacker yelped and let go in pain, and Tsuga was ready to trample someone.

“Calm down.” A tall, male Furry wearing a dark blue hoodie held his hands up to show her wasn't a threat.

Tsuga glanced to his right and saw another Furry, a female, with long dark hair that covered half her face and white wolf ears, legs, and a tail. The male, who she assumed to be the one who grabbed her, had slightly darker fur, but she could still tell they were siblings.

“What?” Tsuga spat, still poised to attack.

“We came to get you and a few others, you're important.” The female said.

Tsuga recognized the male from Salix’s group of friends, but the female was new.

The male nodded to the female, twitching his tail. She flicked her left ear and disappeared into the forest.

Tsuga kept her gaze on the male, and he smirked. “I'm Xavier. That was my sister NightWolf, and she went to get the other two Walkers.”

“You both got me.” Tsuga pointed out.

“Well, you served much more difficult to locate and get away from a crowd.” Xavier chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

“My brother.” She figured Salix knew, and worked with them to get her here.

“Yeah, I convinced Salix to bring you to the park. Told him I had a crush on you.” He smirked, obviously proud of himself.

Tsuga said nothing else, and just stood as a few minutes passed and NightWolf came back with two more Walkers. One of them was a Furry girl, with black hair like NightWolf’s, but in a braid, and black cat ears, tail, and legs. She wore an old white top with equally old shorts. The other was Ryder, the Reptilia from before, which Tsuga did not like.

“Alright everyone, there's no time to explain here.” NightWolf barked. “Let's get moving, my brother will tell you what you need to know.”

She and Xavier turned on their heels and started walking south, I could tell from the moss growing on the opposite sides of the trees. They were going towards the coast, where no Walkers normally went. Something was off, and Tsuga knew it.

She opened her mouth to say something to the other two but the Furry girl was already moving with an intense curiosity, and Ryder looked as wary as Tsuga did, but nervously pushed on anyway.

Tsuga mentally groaned, and followed, keeping her guard up.

Sorry if I didn't portray your character quite right, I'm not really used to writing about other people's characters XD

I should keep a posting schedule of one chapter per day, at least until school starts up, then it may switch to every other day. Anyway I hope you like it!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Life is not the things that we do, it's who we're doing them with."

Est. 7/15/2016

Its out! Yes! Great job!

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

I'm  back in school, so I'm inactive during the weekdays.

#highfives&goodvibes

Nice!

• Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Awesome!! Maybe you could put a list at the bottom with the forumers and there character names? I have to keep switch back a forth between the sign ups to figure out who everyone is.

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Jacklyn Zane (Jacket)

November Opalite (Topaz)

Arianna (Firefly)

Tucuxi Hur (KitCat)

Lilith Rose Dragon (Reading)

Miocene Sirenidae (Sorrel)

Katrina Mari (KitCat)

Ryder Garrison (Lavender)

Tsuga (Caleo)

Piper Price (KitCat)

Quentin (Caleo)

Wesley O'Brien (Topaz)

Skye (Skye)

NightWolf Arctos (NightWolf)

Xavier Arctos (NightWolf)

Jacob (Caleo)

Jokester (Jokester)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

This is totally awesome! I love it! *Screams at how awesome you portrayed Xavier and NightWolf*

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Love it so far!

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

This is great, Topaz :D! I love how you portrayed Tsuga, you did her perfectly. And I can totally picture Salix tricking her like that. Tomorrow, please hurry up!

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

How lucky am I to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

Oh, I just noticed something. Rhea was part white tailed deer, not goat. But goat’s okay, too, because now she looks super cute in my head :P

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

How lucky am I to have someone that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~ Winnie the Pooh

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

@Caleo, SHOOT. I didn't find a post where you said what she looked like so I just made something up ;-; and I posted the chapter like as soon as I woke up this morning (yeah I wake up at like 10:00) XD

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

@Topaz- It’s fine, it was on the post where I said Tsuga was bi. But I really like the idea of a goat Rhea :P And holy cow, you get up early ;o; I get up at 6:30/7:00, and I thought that was early!

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

Woke up at 4:51 this morning 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

10:00 am, like two hours before noon XD 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Tsuga X Xavier. Wow. Xavier is getting more ships than her sister.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Isn’t Xavier a he? Oh, and I think we’re trying to have Tsuga and Ryder shipped. (Reason being, Tsuga despises Reptilians. Her first reaction to Ryder is basically how the dragon’s from HTTYD act with eels. But it will be fun watching them warm up to each other ;

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

That part where Xavier lied about having a crush on Tsuga. I'm just going to stop randomly shipping characters.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Oh, haha XD

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

Chapter 2

November, or Topaz as most people called her, sat on the edge of Cloude with her best friend, Quentin, staring at the mountains.

“Hey, Q.” She spoke, stretching and standing up.

“Yeah, Paz?” He tilted his head and stood as well.

“I have a feeling about today.” Topaz commented, flexing her Snowy Owl wings in and out.

“A bad feeling?” Quentin asked.

“A neutral feeling.” She shrugged. “Race ya to that mountain peak!”

Topaz cackled as she took off, diving off the cloud and twirling back up to fly straight at the mountain peak in front of them, leaving Quentin confused for a moment before he sped after her. 

“Eat my cloud trail, Q!” She shouted over her shoulder.

“Hey!” He yelled after her, pumping his wings to fly beside her. As soon as Quentin appeared in the corner of her eye, Topaz dove down and pulled up just in time to glide barely above the treeline to the top of the mountain.

Quentin sighed. “Why are you going the long way?” He asked barely loud enough for her to hear before soaring up to the peak.

Topaz closed her eyes and enjoyed the sun of her face for a moment, slowing down slightly near the top.

All of the sudden she slammed into something - or someone - and shouted out in surprise. She and the object tumbled through the treeline, crashing onto the ground in a painful tangle of wings and body parts.

“Paz!” Quentin dove through the leaves, ready to fight whoever attacked his friend, images of his broken and battered sister flashing through his head.

“I'm fine, Q, just bruised.” She told him as he helped her up. “Emotionally and physically.”

“What about me?” The Wings she crashed into huffed, and Quentin glared at them. It was a Scaler, a female, with grey wings and messy dark brown hair and dirty boots and jeans with a grayscale flannel. An angry frilled-neck lizard climbed out of her pocket and glared at them from her shoulder.

Quentin opened his mouth to tell her to watch where she was going, but Topaz spoke first. “Sorry, I didn't realize there was going to be someone there.”

As she helped the Scaler up, Quentin realized she was exactly like the girl he needed to find. It didn't make him like her any more, but he knew it would be an issue down the road.

“I was in that cave, thanks for paying attention.” The Scaler’s Caacarr lifted his frills in irritation, and Topaz imagined if the girl had frills like her lizard, they would be up too.

“You good?” Topaz asked her, trying to be kind through the pain all over her body.

“I'll be fine.” She spat, lifting her wings to fly away.

“Wait,” Quentin sighed, “let us get you a coffee. To apologize.” He didn't really want to, but he had to get her somewhere where he and Piper could meet up and take the three to the island.

The girl eyed him suspiciously, but relented. “I guess coffee or something would be nice.”

“Great.” Topaz smiled sweetly, but was a little concerned due to the fact that Quentin was inviting a stranger who she had just smashed into for coffee.

They stopped at Topaz’s house on the way, it was right near the edge of Cloude, where they were sitting, and Topaz made Quentin put a shirt on. “No shirt, no service.” She quoted the sign on the coffee shop door, throwing one of the many shirts he had left at her house over the years at him.

He sighed and put it on, and they continued to the coffee shop, Topaz’s Caacarr, a Snowy Owl, followed with Quentin’s two headed snake Caacarr on his back.

They walked in, and Quentin immediately spotted Piper and the princess at another table, Piper looking a bit agitated and the Mariposa princess looking excited. Piper saw Quentin, and gave him a “Hurry up” look that he did not like.

The three Wings sat down at a booth and ordered iced teas and coffee.

“So what's your name?” Topaz asked, thinking it might be better to get on her good side if something bad were to happen.

The Scaler sipped her coffee, a bit calmer than before, but her lizard just glared at them. “I'm Jacklyn, this is Bird.” She gestured to her lizard. “What's your name?”

“I'm Topaz, this is Quentin.” Topaz introduced them.

“Is he your boyfriend or something?” Jacklyn snorted mockingly.

Quentin quickly spoke up before Topaz could explode at her. She didn't like when people asked that. “No, we're just really close.”

“Sure.” Jacklyn downed the rest of her coffee, glancing at Topaz’s over half full cup of green tea.

Topaz grabbed the cup and drank some. “It's fine.” She said in a drawn out tone, making it sound like she wasn't sure. “Happens all the time.”

Then, Piper and the princess came over, and Quentin tensed. As much as he knew about the whole zodiac conspiracy, he still didn't want to bring Topaz into the mess.

“Hey.” Piper said boredly, and Topaz tilted her head, she hadn't seen Piper before.

“Hey…” Quentin stood up, leaving his coffee on the table. He hesitated, glancing at Topaz. “Ready?”

Topaz was more confused now. “Wait, ready for what?” She put a hand on Quentin's arm, standing as well. Jacklyn seemed just as baffled, and got up.

“I'll explain later.” Quentin said after getting a look from Piper.

“Isn't this exciting?” The princess fluttered her wings in exhilaration, and Quentin caught a small smile flicker across Piper’s face.

“What's happening?” Jacklyn demanded.

“Don't make a scene.” Quentin spoke through gritted teeth, nodding to Piper and taking Topaz’s hand to take her to the door. She squeezed his hand to tell him she trusted him, but her face was still concerned and confused.

Princess Arianna followed eagerly and Jacklyn followed out of frustration and curiosity.

Piper was slightly worried about the king and queen’s reaction to their child disappearing. Ever since the incident that killed their first two kids a few years back… She decided it was for the best, and ignored it.

They took to the air and Quentin dropped Topaz's hand, she’d follow him to the end of the earth and he knew it.

The five Wings flew south, and after about half an hour of flight and Topaz and Jacklyn’s demands for answers, Quentin began to explain.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Haha, I love Jacklyn’s reaction! That would be my reaction if someone crashed into me XD And I love the relation you made between Quentin and Topaz. I’m sure he wasn’t happy about having to put a shirt on, though. And eeeee, Rook and Eyra were mentioned! My smol scaly otter children are so happy :D! All in all, great second chapter!

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

Heh. I never imagined that Ryder would be so friendly, but judging from his conversation with Tsuga, he probably didn't want to be there. Also, you needed to get the plot going, so I understand. And his reaction to going with Nightwolf and her brother is perfect. Exactly how I would imagine it.

Keep up the good work!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Wait,,, right after Paz crashed into Jackelyn, Quinten said something like "Sister". Why would people assume they're together if they're siblings?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

@Sorrel- They’re not siblings. If you go back to the signup thread and read Quentin’s past, you’ll understand.

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

This is great! You're portraying the characters really well, Topaz. I'm excited for the third chapter.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

Z!Reading and Z!Topaz NEED to become friends XD

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Chapter 3

Lilith sighed, bubbles tickling her face as she did. She flicked her Mer tail and swam out her glassless bedroom window, whistling so Viola, her sea turtle Caacarr, would follow.

She swam for a bit before finding herself in the streets of Koast, the bustling capital distracting her from her boredom.

“Hey, Reading!” A voice called, and she smiled, turning to see her best friends, Tucuxi and Miocene, waving from the door of the local shipwreck museum.  

She swam over, greeting her friends and their Caacarrs. “Hey guys! I haven't seen you in a while.” She looked from her no-nonsense Dorsal friend to her kind Siren friend.

“Would you like to swim through the museum with us?” Miocene asked, a sweet little smile on her face.

“Sure!” Lilith, or Reading, nodded, swimming in with them.

They payed for admission and began admiring the artifacts found in shipwrecks all around their civilization.

There wasn't as many new exhibits as there was years ago, before the current queens, but Reading was partially thankful for that. It meant less humans had died. The old queen, she heard, used her Siren magic to sink ships, and Queen Conch was definitely against that.

Miocene beckoned her over, and she swam to see what she was pointing at.

“Isn't that cool?” Miocene gestured to an odd rectangular thing, with a rough brown cover and worn pages in between.

“What is it?” Reading asked.

“It's a book. It's like our scrolls, but not waterproof and bound together by leather.” She explained.

“Huh, who knew?” Reading laughed, examining it closer.

A pair of Waves swam over to them, a male Dorsal and a female Mer, respectfully bowing to Miocene, who bowed slightly back. A sea turtle and a small lemon shark bowed as well, and Miocene nodded in their direction.

They straightened up and the male smiled. “Hello, my name is Wesley, it's a pleasure to meet you.” Wesley had a slightly tattered shark tail and black framed glasses over a pair of bright blue eyes.

“I'm Skye.” The female, who's tail went from a pretty blue to a darker purple at the fin, put a hand out, and the three friends shook in turn.

“I'm Reading, this is Tucuxi.” Reading introduced them, assuming they knew the princess’ name.

Viola swam over to the other turtle and booped its nose quickly before swimming away, and the other turtle looked shocked for a moment before chasing after her.

“Aw, they're friends.” Skye grinned, watching the turtles play.

Wesley’s shark drifted forward and gently smacked Tucuxi’s dolphin on her cheek.

The dolphin was perplexed for a moment, but gently hit him back. The shark looked pleased, and swam back to Wesley’s side.

Tucuxi smiled slightly. “Everybody needs a friend, I suppose.”

Skye nodded and smiled. “Would you three like to explore around Koast with us?”

Reading thought that an odd way to go, considering they had just met, but shrugged it off and looked at Miocene for an answer.

“Sure.” Miocene said, and Tucuxi did not look pleased.

“Great!” Wesley grinned. “There's an island a few miles past Sealine, it has a gorgeous underwater cave system you have to see!”

“Well, let's go!” Whatever suspicions Reading had before, they were forgotten at the thought of swimming through a cave system.

Skye grinned and waved them out of the museum, Viola and Skye’s turtle rushing to follow.

However, once they were outside the city, the two new Waves started to act strange, and Tucuxi swam up beside Reading to whisper in her ear. “We should go back. I don't trust them.”

“I know, but maybe we should at least see where this is going?” Reading shrugged. “I mean, if they hurt any of us, the queens will have warrants out for their heads.”

“I guess you're right…” Tucuxi sighed.

After a few more minutes, the three friends could see a dark shape far ahead of them. It must be the island. Reading got excited, and began to speed up, but Skye turned around and stopped her, Wesley turned as well, and everyone stopped.

“Okay, listen,” Wesley started, “this island is the base for a group of people who call themselves the Zodiacs. We are part of that group. Our main goal is to collect a member of each Class who fits the requirements, and get them together. This is because our world is falling apart.

“We need to gather everyone together and create a circle of magical energy strong enough to save our planet and its inhabitants from extinction.”

“Woah woah, slow down.” Miocene swam forward. “There's three of us, and I don’t know if you care, but I don't think the queens will appreciate my disappearance.”

“We know, that's why our leader chose this remote island. And trust me,” Skye began to look uneasy, “there won't only be three of you for much longer.”

“What?” Reading questioned. She knew humans existed, but they weren't nearly as capable of magic as Waves, and she was close to positive there weren't any other species like Waves that could harbor such power.

“You'll find out soon enough.” Wesley sighed, going back to swimming towards the island.

The Mer, Dorsal, and Siren looked at each other, and Miocene gave a slight nod that told them to follow. And when a Siren commanded someone, they couldn't help but listen.

If you can't already tell, this chapter was kinda rushed, but it gets better I swear XD

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

That was great! I love how you portrayed Skye!

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

#highfives&goodvibes

It's really good!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Shoot, forgot to say, this Friday - Sunday no chapters will be posted since I'm going on vacation :,) I'm sorry

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

So I did an experiment while reading this chapter. I put on sounds of water in a stream or something while I read the chapter and it was so cool. You should try it. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Aw Viola :3

aND HOW DO I NOT KNOW WHAT A BOOK IS 

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I used to see Mio as stern and harsh... No longer :) also you didn't mention her CaaCaar at all..
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Chapter 4

The group arrived at a beach, and stopped. NightWolf twitched her ears back in question, and her brother responded with a swish of his tail.

Where are they? They should be here.

I don't know.

NightWolf growled under her breath, turning to the three behind her. “It shouldn't be long, just wait.”

“Just wait for what?” Ryder glanced around. “Your cult that's going to sacrifice us?”

Xavier sighed. “No, for our transportation.”

“Transportation?” Katrina, the Furry girl, asked, though more curious than nervous or hostile.

“Right, the one thing we left out of our explanation speech.” NightWolf mumbled. “Soon, there will be a group of Wings that arrive to fly us to the island.”

“Wings?” Tsuga tilted her head.

“They're like us, partially human, partially not.” Xavier explained. “Except instead of animal legs, ears, tails, and such, they have wings.”

“Really?” Katrina’s ears twitched in excitement. “Are they big and pretty?”

“Well, just like us they have three Classes, but their hierarchy is much different.” NightWolf began describing what she could. “Some of them have big birds wings, and others have gigantic butterfly wings…”

“And others have wings like dragons!” Xavier began to get excited. “Ooh, I hope one with dragon wings flies me over to the island!”

“They're called Scalers, Xavier.” NightWolf rolled her eyes. “And there should be two coming, one of the magic bearers and another member, Quentin I think. He's only been to the island a few times, though.”

Katrina was listening with intense focus, and Ryder was pretty curious as well, but Tsuga was only concerned about how someone, even with wings, could carry her anywhere.

“There!” Katrina shouted suddenly, pointing frantically at the sky. “Is that them?”

Everyone looked up to see five winged people soaring down to the beach.

“Alright everyone, pair up, it'll be a fairly long flight with no breaks.” A young looking, feather-winged girl spoke, she held so much command in her voice it was difficult to ignore her.

A girl with big butterfly wings hopped over to Katrina, and grinned. “Hi, I'm Arianna, it's nice to meet you!”

“I'm Katrina! I love love love your wings! You're absolutely gorgeous!”

Arianna blushed slightly. “Thank you! I love your ears.”

A male and a female walked over to NightWolf and Xavier, one with big Snowy Owl wings and one with muscular dragon wings. “I'm Topaz, this is Quentin.” The female said.

“NightWolf.” NightWolf nodded.

“Ooh, I like that name!” Topaz smiled.

“I'm Xavier.” Xavier spoke excitedly to Quentin. “You look strong - I mean, it's nice to meet you!”

Quentin eyed him, partially curious, but said nothing. Xavier coughed and stepped back, blushing.

The other Scaler, a girl, went to Ryder, slightly appalled she ended up with basically the only guy.

“Jacklyn.” She said plainly.

“Ryder.” Ryder practically whispered, no one usually talked to him, but he supposed it was only because she had to.

Tsuga wasn't surprised she was last pick, and wasn't sure the young Wings could carry her, but quickly learned not to underestimate someone when she was lifted off the ground and in the air.

“I'm Piper, by the way.” She muttered, struggling only slightly.

“Tsuga.”

Once everyone was paired and in the air, they made their way to the island, mostly in silence, aside from the constant conversation between Topaz, NightWolf, Katrina, Arianna, and Xavier. Quentin was with them, but tried not to say a word. The other two pairs were a tad irritated by the time the island was in sight.

“Oh thank the stars.” Jacklyn muttered when she saw the island growing bigger and closer on the horizon.

It was only about half an hour before they landed, the Wings sore and exhausted, and the Walkers only slightly uncomfortable.

“You all deserve rest.” Piper called, seeing Topaz, Jacklyn, and Arianna laying in the sand, rubbing their wings. Quentin sat down, his wings drooping and causing him pain every time he moved. “But we still need to hike to the caves.”

There was a collective groan from the Wings, but they picked themselves up and folded their wings in close so they wouldn't drag and hurt more.

Tsuga reluctantly let Arianna ride on her back, and after a little over an hour, Quentin was giving Topaz a piggy back ride.

By the time they even got to the cave entrance, everyone was sore and tired.

“Look alive, people.” Piper barked, and everyone came as close to her demand as possible. “It's getting late, sleeping quarters are two openings down on the left.”

Piper went away from the group to a room on the right, but nobody was interested in anything other than rest at that point.

Topaz got off Quentin's back and Arianna off of Tsuga’s. The nine then made their way two openings down to the left.

Everyone just plopped down wherever they felt like. Tsuga ended up in a corner with Arianna and Katrina huddled nearby, Ryder and Jacklyn slept a few feet apart in the middle of the floor, while NightWolf and Xavier lay side by side against one wall. Topaz found a nice hideaway behind some stalagmites and Quentin quickly claimed the area in front of the rock formations.

As everyone fell asleep, they couldn't help but think about what would happen next. What was going to happen with their lives when they woke up the next morning? Or would they wake up in their own bed, everything just a dream?

I just realized this is a bit of a cliffhanger and there won't be any more chapters for a few days. Hooray suspense.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Awww, Viola booped and ran off! Hehe :3

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

@Sorrel, I know, I realized my mistake and added her in later.

@Reading, I thought it would be funny XDDD

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

Est. 7/15/2016

Oh my lord, Xavier, you’re so cute XD And Quentin just stands there like, “Uhhh, thanks? I think?” And you portrayed Tsuga and Quentin perfectly again. I can definitely picture Tsuga being worried about flying and then not liking people to ride on her back. And mawwww :3 Paz got a piggy back ride! Great chapter :D

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

Katrina was portrayed perfectly! I love that she got Ariana. That's great. Also, poor Piper. Piper is probably the smallest of all of the wings and she had to carry Tsuga. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

@KitCat- Oof, I understand what you meant by that comment with Piper and Tsuga, but I don’t think Tsuga will. *Tsuga thunders forward and pins KitCaf to the ground between her antlers. She pawed the ground on either side of KitCat.* Are you saying I’m fat? Piper did just fine! Besides, I’m not fat. I have antlers. These things are heavy! And I don’t really care for what you implied with your statement. *She glared at the girl.*

Me: *squeaks in alarm* Eep! Tsuga, leave her alone! She didn’t mean it that way!

Tsuga: *She lifted her antlers and stepped back. She crossed her arms and continued to glare at KitCat, huffing indignantly.*

• Posted at:

C A L E O

Forum Maine Coon

{intp-a|she|13}

Twin Sister to Sanetra 

oH MY FLIPPING MOONS. xAVIER IS SUCH A CINNAMON ROLL! 

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

2025 stars.

Lol

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

"Its uh not uh because your fat... But Piper is super small, and you said it youself, you are quite heavy. BUT uh that's not a bad thing. Piper is just quite small and has problems carrying anyone, even someone her own size...?"

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

1 , , 3