Well, I came to a verdict. I’m a demigirl.

I’ll explain why. See, whenever I look at girls, I used to think “why don’t I act feminine, why am I so odd”, etc. When I look at guys, I think “I’m not really like them,” I look at more or less gender neutral labels and think “er... close but not really”, and nowadays I look at girls like “I’m pretty close to them, but not quite there.” Think of gender as the carts of a rollercoaster— the back is being male and the front is being female. The middle of the carts are labels such as agender, general non-binary, etc. I’m sitting pretty close to the middle of the cart, but I’m also really near the front of the carts as well.

I think of myself as a full woman or female and I cringe and get somewhat alienated, because I can’t envision myself like that. It doesn’t feel right to me. It’s like being a girl, but also not a girl, if that makes any sense. Being considered fully a female just doesn’t quite sit right with me, and I’m more comfortable when I dress androgynously. Cutting my hair to chin-length has helped me a lot in doing that, because I consider that length to be gender-neutral; now I’m not saying that hairstyles have specific genders, but long hair tends to be more associated with females than males and short hair around ear length is typically associated with males in my neck of the woods. 

I looked up some resources for coming out, and think of it this way- imagine all your life, someone was putting mustard on your hotdogs. You like mustard at first, but then you realize you might just be liking mustard because you want to fit in. You don’t know what ketchup is until you look it up, but you don’t tell anyone. One day you put some mustard on your hotdog and some ketchup, and then you think it tastes better with both ketchup and mustard. But you can’t tell anyone you like it with ketchup and mustard, because you’re afraid of being turned away.

I honestly hope you can all understand why I’ve chosen to give myself this label after this explanation. I’m still the same old Necro, just I have they/them tacked onto my she/her pronouns.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

Of course we'd see you as the same Necro! Just because something changed about you doesn't mean that we would not understand. Some might just take time to take it in, but for most of us, it's fine! At least I think. But we'd all still be your friends!

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

I'm really happy for you that you've found a label that makes you satisfied!

• Posted at:

Clever, A Very Clevery Guy ❤❤❤

[exits, pursued by a bear]

bringing you cool good posts: Dec. 2014 - March 2019

appreciating and supporting you: today - forever!!!!

I’m glad you found your label! 

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

Necro you're so valid and i love you so much you're one of my closest friends even though we haven't talked in a billion years

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#SupportPeri

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

I scream a lot!

apparently i randomly change positions on the roller coaster

but more importantly cONGRATS

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

@everyone: thank you for supporting me!! I love you all so much honestly

@Ghost: in order to make up for the lack of conversation I will,,, send you memes,,,

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants

Congrats on finding yourself and starting to come out. I'm currently still questioning.... although I think I'm close. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

@KitCat I wish you luck

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

and what it wants