Basicly, the purpose of this game is to make the most OP/Mary-sue character as possible.

~ Rules ~

~ Be as OP as possible

~ Be are Mary-sue as possible

~ Try not to copy other people's ideas

~ You win by getting 5 points

~ The winner will be able to take home an OP dragon!

~ You don't have to be Albert Einstein detailed with your forum, you can even put one word in your "Appearance" slot, but remember, that won't give you much words to describe how awesome your character is.

~ At the end, we'll have an OC Ask and Answer! (I don't know what to call those)

~ Feel free to make your own forum if you want to, if not, I have one for you right here:

Name:

Tribe(s):

Power(s):

Appearance:

Personality:

Write Something Random Here (Required!):

Have fun.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pigeons_

She/her/they/them

"Never anger the Pigeon Overlord, life lesson to ya'll."

Colors tell you everything

LGBTQ+

#IFOUNDMYPASSWORD

Name: Perfection

Tribe(s): MarySueWing

Power(s): Every single one, including (but not limited to) teleportation, time travel, being perfect all the time, magical death spit, immortality, indestructableness, etc.

Appearance: Imagine the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. Now imagine that times the biggest number anyone could ever think of. Now multiply that by that number times itself. You have Perfection.

Personality: Perfection is the sweetest, kindest dragon ever, but she can also be mean if someone hurts someone she cares about. She is brave, but not so mch that she is foolish. She has no flaws.

Write Something Random Here (Required!): She is perfect. She is so perfect that she is completely perfect.

• Posted at:

Confidence 

#RememberHurricane

I love revlis

#scalyottersneedmorelove! 

Poke

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pigeons_

She/her/they/them

LGBTQ+

#IFOUNDMYPASSWORD

Name: Majestic

Tribe: AllWing

Powers: Super strength, Poisonous SandWing tail, Colorchanging scales, Rainwing venom, Icewing frost breath, fire, ridged claws, Icewing spikes, foresight, mind reading, HiveWing abilities to shoot boiling acid, poisonous teeth, and stingers, flamesilk, normal silk, breathing underwater, immortality, Night vision, and control over plants

Appearance: Four wings, elegant body, silver and gold eyes, and slightly larger than Darkstalker (at his largest)

Personality: Kind, generous, calm, wise

Something Random: She is 1000000000 years old

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Name: Splendiforous

Tribe(s): Allwing (Obviously) But mostly Rainwings

Power(s): She is animus, and has used it to get all her powers. The list:

-Advanced mindreading and Prophecy

-Animus

-the thing the Mightyclaws has (So like can draw something and create an item)

-Superspeed

-Super strong

-Invulnerable

-Immortal

-Shapeshifting

-Mimicry

-Enhanced ice and fire breath

-Toggle able fire and frost scales

- Venom, both Sandwing venom and Rainwing venom, both of which are super strong

- She can retract the barb and has a tail that can change into a Rainwing tail or a Seawing tail or a Sandwing tail

- She can breathe underwater

-She can manipulate all the elements, and can bring dragons back from the dead

- She can talk to animals, and control them

- Can control plants

- Can choose the right leader, kinda like the Eye of Onyx

- Can shoot lightning from her claws

- She can rip open time and space and store things in little pockets of space

- She can teleport

-She can fly forever without getting tired

- She adds new powers everyday, and the list is growing.

-But she is fire proof, is resistant to cold and bright light, can see in the dark, aquatic, and the characteristics of every tribe. 

Appearance: She has color shifting scales that light up so she can speak aquatic. She changes her look every hour, and sometimes doesn't even look like a dragon. She has big wings, the trading tails, she has a sleek neck like Skywing with a sleek snout. She has fangs and other stuff and stuff. 

Personality: She is super nice, and caring and kind. She loves to help other dragons and always helps others when she can. She is super loyal and friendship forever. She is super smart and creative, and is never selfish or greedy. She is always super calm and levelheaded, and always make the right descision. 

Write Something Random Here (Required!): Potato. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Poke

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Name: The Narrator

Tribe(s): all but appears the same as the mc

Power(s): all dragonly possible even if its not canon, they've got it

Appearance: the same as the mc but can appear as whatever they want

Personality: perfect in every way shape and form.

Write Something Random Here (Required!): they are pan but adopt the same attitude towards lgbtq+ as the mc but they are very pro everything 

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

Name: Awesome

Tribe(s): Part MudWing, SandWing, SeaWing, SkyWing, RainWing, Icewing, NightWing, SilkWing, LeafWing, HiveWing, and every fantribe ever created.

Power(s): Everything.

Appearance: Awesome constantly transforms, so no-one knows what Awesome used to look like, but usually Awesome is colorful in such a pattern that everyone sees it beautiful. Awesome also usually has super-sharp claws, teeth, and horns, as well as venomous spikes that kill anything that touches them.

Personality: The best in every way, Awesome's all of the good things you could ever thing of. Awesome is not annoying at all, kind, smart, creative, brave, and everything else an awesome dragon would be.

Write Something Random Here (Required!): Awesome is a deity; Awesome is worshipped and has learned to live on the clouds. Awesome is the meaning of life.

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

Name: Prince Eucalyptus

Tribe(s): rainwing, nightwing

Power(s):

- internal gills

- mindreader and seer { of both past and present and in diffrent timelines to }

- rainwing venom

- camouflage

-nuclear breath, it is 1,234,334 degrees  Celsius 

- he is invencable, and indestructible both inside is body and outside due to cells that heal instantly the second they take damage if he ever takes damage

-immortal

- has fire breath due to his half nightwing nature 

- he can live with no oxygen but still feels comfortable to have good old o2 around, can live underground and or at the botom of the ocean

-he has power boost which include

kio kin { an energy multiplier }

super nuke one, two and three { they are basically a boost in power much like saiyans do

super nuke god, super nuke blue { a god like power he never really uses unless necessary }

super nuke rose { a power that can overpower gods of the highest level }

the combo nuke { a combination of all his power boosts, at that level he could destroy the entire multiverse }

- is resistant to any animus magic including his own, so if he tries to enchant himself it wont work

- is an animus due to his fathers genes, but due to his regenerative powers his mind body and even his soul aren't effected by his animus magic, so he stays forever good.

- he has a wave of energy that comes from his hands called the mahalla destruction wave. he can also combined this wave with his hypo atomic beam to make the mahalla atomic destruction wave 

- he has a hyper version of his nuclear breath called the hypo atomic beam 

- he can emit and emp

- he can hide his atomic energy output but he cant fire nuclear breath and hide his atomic output, his thermal out put and even hide his sent using sent masking glans in his wrists 

- has a sonic roar that can compact and destroy anything 

- has the ability to shoot photons out of his back and cut and slice anything coming at him from the sky

- he can combined his venom and nuclear breath to create a venom beam, so if the nuclear breath wont get you the venom in the beam will

-he has a shield ability so that any projectile launched at him will bounce of doing nothing 

- he has a shock wave that can be emitted by his tail, feet or hand claws that will cut through anything

- he can self detonate releasing a nuclear explosion that will kill just about anything but he himself will live through it

- he has telepathy

-he can control his heart rate, metabolism, blood flow, and can change his size at will, however he cant change his size to gt bigger he can only change his size to become smaller .

- he can open his jaws 182 degrees and due his sonic roar while breathing, so he could just keep roaring on and on.

- has to absorb the natural radiation from the planets core or else he will pass out but won't die and will he has passed out you cant kill him

- has an immunity to all poisons 

- can hold breath for 24 hours

-a invincible  immune system

- can destroy animus touched objects and creatures

- telaportation

- can absorb, learn, and become immune to any kind of attack even ones that come from breaking the rules of the universe. Example: you fire lets say a black hole, he gets sucked in but telaports right back out, and from that single black hole you have thrown at him he is instantly is able to fire black holes and is now immune to them.

- can break the rules of the multiverse in order to win a fight 

- if all else faills he just become freinds with his apponet 

- his power grows everyday into new forms, he himself will never stop growning 

-can heal others that are within 500 feet but thats a power he can turn off at will 

- and even if he does die he will come back to life via regenitive powers, if you where to blow away his entire body into nothing he would still come back because his soul would regenerate into a new body that is exactly like the old one and whatever you used to kill him he is now immune to it. if you destroyed his soul than his great grandamother and father andromada and amazon will remake his soul and when his soul and body are remade he will be immune to the thing that made his soul get destroyed.

Appearance: is a bipedal rainwing that is mostly a dark green with semi dark orange wings and black dots in place of white stars. his underbelly is the classic yellow and the circular scales on his neck arms and legs are yellow too, his iris is blue and he has a teardrop scale below and behind his eye. he has dark red and blue lightning like strikes running through his head horns, arm claw, foot claws, the claws on the wings and also his lights blue spines. there are no scars on his body and there never has been. even though he is bipedal he still retains the shape of a rainwing, the only thing that give his half nightwing trates away are the balck stars under his wings and the teardrop scale below and behind his eyes

{  know this next pat wont get me much but i have too im sorry }

Length: 522.5623 feet long

Height [ head ]: 230.26 feet tall 

Height [ hip ]: 197.5 feet tall

Weight: 515 tons

Wingspan: 435 feet in length

Bipedal

Bite force: 232.18 tons 

now that you have got the scale of his size in your head lets talk biology

Genes: nightwing, rainwing, animus, nucleotide.

organs: 4 hearts, 4 lungs, 2 livers, 3 Small intestines, 2 Large intestines, he has internal gills in his trachea 12 on each side. to prevent his lungs from filling with water during swimming he closes four separate valves and pumps blood from the lung to the gills and breaths underwater much like a fish would pumping water in and out of his trachea. he also closes his esophagus entry using another valve, due to his nightwing/ nucleotide nature he has to fire/ nuclear breath producing organs, he has 4 pancreas and 4 gall bladders, 4 kidneys, 2 bladders, and in total has 512 bones. he has two brains, two spines, and to hip bones. the secondary brain in located in the space between the two fused hip bones. it functions as a sender, processor and receiver of messages, the brain in his head tells what the secondary brain what to do. his nervous system moves 4x faster than ours at 320 mph. so if you hit the tip of his tail both of the brains would know and hes gonna turn around and knock you right over the stands HOME RUN.

smell range: 20 miles

sight range: 1 mile

hearing range: 5 miles, he could hear a pin drop from that far

brain power: lets just keep it simple and say he is 40x smarter that darkstalker

walking speed: 5 mph

running speed: 80 mph, he could out pace you no problem

flying speed: 500- 4,000 mph, he could go even faster than that though

strength: can lift 44 quadrillion tons 

altitude: 92,365 feet, thats how high up hes been

ocean depth: 7-8 miles deep, thats how deep hes been

bone density: no one really knows but they seem to be unbreakable and they are

swimming speed: 50 knots

Personality:looks to be angry all the time until you get to know him, is curios and friendly, does not look down upon others but instead blends right in with the crowed. is smart and strong. will help out with anything you need.

Write Something Random Here (Required!):something random 

{ to op....... nah }

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

Find The Way To Happiness

" Life finds a way, and you should too, stay motivated and happy my friends. "

-Singularity

FanFic:/354265

~Name: changes every time you meet him/her/them, but is also something cool and unique. ~Age: any age they want to be at the time. ~Gender: genderfluid. ~Tribe(s): AllWings. ~Power(s): can breathe fire, frostbreath, and spit venom. Has venomous tail barbs, are very strong and fast in both air and water, can breathe underwater, see in the dark, withstand high and low temperatures, can control plants, has flamesilk, has extendable venomous wrist daggers, can read minds and see the future, and is an animus (enchanted themself to never lose any of their soul). ~Appearance: can look like anybody; has enchanted themself to be able to do so. And it doesn't have to be someone they've seen or heard of; they just have to describe the appearance. ~Personality: kind, brave, loyal, trustworthy, comforting, smart, and everyone can agree that they are far superior to everybody else on Pyrrhia, Pantala, etc. ~Write something random here: extremely attractive, everyone loves them, is very generous (but never makes mistakes on whom to give powers to), and knows everything about everyone. Lol can we have some sort of rp based on this?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Note:I have not read anyone else's so if this has anyone's ideas I haven't copied. Great minds think just the same;) *cough*song reference*cough*

Name:Mary Suesan 
Tribe(s):Well, she is a human but a SkyWing found her and now she is the queen's favourite pet
Power(s):Pull out items from the sky, fight the best, is the smartest, drain your powers until there's nothing left, she can use these powers, fire, water, air, Earth, ice, light, dark. Electric, metal, everything, become an angel, shapeshift into anything, hypnotise with her eyes, move her hair, hair as strong as ropes on command, anything not noted here
Appearance:she has big, attractive purple eyes and black hair that is dyed rainbows at the end. She is very pretty, the prettiest in the world, and everyone loves her. She has average age sized ears. She is really skinny but it makes her prettier. She has a small nose, just big enough so it isn't weird. Her teeth are always perfectly white(she has magical cleaning powers). Her finger nails are perfect and her feet have no blisters or stuff. No matter how many fights she gets into, she has no scars.
Personality:She's shy meeting people but once she knows them she is very kind. Wherever she is, she is really popular. As I said, she is the smartest of the smart. She is so smart she moved out of school and got a job. Nobody doubts her and follows her instructions. She is worried she does stuff wrong but really she's perfect and does everything right so nothing is wrong. 

Write Something Random Here (Required!):As a child she was bullied by other worldly beings. People also treated her badly. One day her sister died. Suddenly all her family did. She was sad. She lived on the streets. A few years later she became really cool. A rich guy brought her a mansion and gave her £100,001 a month! Soon all the boys were in love with her. Anyone who fell in love with girls was. She had a lot of fans. In her secret double life, she kills monsters with ordinary powers. She almost dies but thinks of her life and she's good again.

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

I did a scavenger XD

Singularity, nice job on the science. I love science so I can appreciate that so much.

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

@ fennec

thanks

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

Name: Fynnix (pronounced like pheonix) (nickname: Fyx)

Tribe(s): Sandwing, Rainwing, Nightwing

Power(s): Animus, Barbed Tail, Tooth Venom, Mild Camoflage, Mindreading

Appearance: Fyx has the Golden scales of a Sandwing, the flexible tail of a Rainwing as well as the ability to camoflage mildly, and the starry wings of the night wings. Instead of the silver teardrop around the eyes, it's the color of Nightwing scales. The eyes are a bright white, but he can still see. His eyes glow when he's reading minds. The barb on the tail has Rainwing venom. 

Personality: Fyx is a jovial, happy dragon, who doesn't mind helping others out, even strangers. This gives him an innocent, childish vibe. He doesn't have problems making friends, and has a lot of stories that young dragonets find fascinating. For some odd reason, he cannot go insane because of his animus powers. He can't explain it, but it's fine in his book. He almost always has a companion with him, be it a scavenger or another dragon, he's not picky. He will defend anyone in need, and brushes any near death experiences off with a funny joke or a horrible pun. He has ADHD, or a dragon form of it, but manages it pretty well.

Write Something Random Here (Required!): Koi Pond in the Desert

• Posted at:

Long live the KING

Tomorrow dawns in darkness

Because I could not stop for death

he kindly stopped for me

The carriage held but just ourselves

and immortality

Name: Beautiful Lovely Amazing Cool Kind Awesome Dragon

Tribe(s): All of them. Including SilkWings, HiveWings, and LeafWings. (Can't be controlled by Queen Wasp though)

Power(s): Animus, but can never lose her soul, can manipulate plants and even grow them in a desert, speaks Aquatic, has flamesilk, can spray an unlimited amount of acid that instantly melts everything it touches (except her), injects venom that will instantly kill whoever it's injected into, spits venom/acid that melts through every single part of a dragon and kills them, can breathe a poisonous gas that instantly kills anyone who breathes it in, can breathe fire that will burn through any dragon's scales, and melt any rock or metal, can breathe frostbreath that instantly turns any dragon it touches to ice, fireborn unless she chooses not to be, iceborn unless she chooses not to be, completely fireproof scales, immortal, can read the minds of every single dragon in existence (can single out dragons whose minds she wants to read, or turn off this power temporarily), can see every single path into the future for eternity, can change the color of her scales, disguise herself as any dragon, or turn invisible, survive extreme heat, survive extreme cold, can never be injured in any way, can fly forever without getting tired

Appearance: Has the body of a RainWing and the wings of a SilkWing. Scales are naturally a beautiful mosaic of red, orange, amber, gold, yelllow, sea-green, leaf-green, sea-blue, icy blue, light purple, dark purple, black, silver, and white, with the glowing stripes of a SeaWing (in the royal pattern), poisonous claws and teeth, can change the color of her scales at any time/disguise as any dragon/turn invisible, ridiculously beautiful

Personality: Kind, loyal, sweet, brave, caring, funny, liked by everyone she meets, photographic memory, smart, creative, amazing

Write Something Random Here (Required!): I like cats

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

Name: Mary Sue

Tribe(s): Marysuewings

Power(s): ALLLLLLLLL POWERS IMAGINABEE JEKEJDHKSK

Appearance: Perfect in everyway

Personality: Perfect in everyway

Write Something Random Here (Required!): ITS ALWAYS A GOOD TIIIIME!! WOAH WOAH OH OH OH OH OH WE DONT EVEN BAVE TO TRY ITS ALWAYS A GOOOOODD TIEEME!

• Posted at:

FIREFLY The Dragon/Cat/Human Hybrid

"The limit of creation is the limit of your imagination" - Me  

#RememberHurricane

up

• Posted at:

*SINGULARITY* 

The Forum Comedian 

KINONUCLEOTIDES

He/Him/His

#RemeberEllysia 

I Am The AutoStar 

-Singularity

Name: Powerful, but he goes by many, many other names. 

Tribe(s): Powerwings (A fantribe gifted to me by a friend, they are basically over powered)

Power(s): This list must of killed Crl-Z's hand, he hand wrote the whole list of powers. Anyway, time to get to the list.

- Immortality

-Invulnerability

-Mind reading

-Future vision

- Camouflage

- Mind control

- Super strength

-Super speed

-Animus (Though he doesn't lose his soul)

-Teleportation 

-Can control & summon, fire, ice, electricity, plants, light, shadows,metal, and stones.

-Fire/Ice breath

-Can create objects from nothing

-Fire-proof

-Can Light himself on fire

-Resistant to bright light and freezing.

-He can heal any injury

-Extremely fast regeneration

-Endless amounts of energy

-Can breathe under water

-Claws are coated in a deadly poison

-Telepath

- Immune to all poisons 

- He can become invisible

- Laser vision 

-He can glow

-He can raise the dead

- Can mimic the voice and the appearance of any dragon

-Breathes a poisonous gas

- Shapeshifting

-He has a prehensile tail

-Great fighter

-Extremely intelligent

-Night vision

-He can change his size

-He can speak/write in any language

-Can destroy/kill anything with one touch

-Can transfer energy from himself to others and vise versa

-He can copy the abilities of other dragons

-He occasionally develops new powers. (AKA I still add more powers to this guy)

-His scales are unbreakable.

Appearance: His appearance often changes. Though he usually has silver scales with greyish blue eyes. His horns and talons are dark grey. His scales occasionally give off a white glow. Powerful's talons, horns ,and teeth are extremely sharp. 

Personality: Powerful is wise and kind. He is protective and respectful of his friends.  Powerful is creative and brave. He can be funny and he is loyal. Powerful remembers everything he sees and is perfect in every other way.

Write Something Random Here (Required!): Cowfish!! (I just wanted to type that!) 

(Yup   Ctrl-Z made this guy for a character exchange. My one requirement for it was that the character needed to be overpowered or perfect. I finally have a reason to use this guy.)

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

And here's the forum:

Name:

Tribe:

Uselessness:

Appearance:

Personality:

Write Something Random Here:

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pigeons_

She/her/they/them

LGBTQ+

#IFOUNDMYPASSWORD

The five winners for this round, are:

Powerful - Scar

Fynnix - King

Perfection - Confidence

Prince Eucalyptus - Singularity

Awesome - Quartz

Now, for round two:

To make it interesting, round two is where you try to make the most useless character of all time.

@Sorrel, maybe we could do a RP on this...

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pigeons_

She/her/they/them

LGBTQ+

#IFOUNDMYPASSWORD

Ignore my first post and possibly the post coming in

The five winners for the first round are:

Powerful - Scar

Fynnix - King

Perfection - Confidence

Prince Eucalyptus - Singularity

Awesome - Quartz

To make round two more interesting, you will be making the most useless dragon of all time and space

@Sorrel, make we should make this into a RP...

• Posted at:

-=|GALAXEE|=-

_Queen of Pigeons_

She/her/they/them

LGBTQ+

#IFOUNDMYPASSWORD

Name: Useless

Tribe(s): RainWing

Power(s): He's a RainWing, but he can't change his scales. He can't do anything, not even something an amoeba can do. He can't even breathe (but's he stil alive somehow)

Appearance: Bland, white-scaled dragonet with green eyes

Personality: He's so lazy that he can't do anything, and if he does do anything, he can't do it right.

Write Something Random Here (Required!): Piloswine

• Posted at:

Confidence 

#RememberHurricane

I love revlis

Name: 

Tribe(s):

Power(s):

Appearance:

Personality:

Write Something Random Here (Required!): Blank

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

And yes, I did mean to submit a blank form. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

@Galaxee: or a super cringy trollfic!

Name: Frail.

Age: super duper old... I can't even remember the numbers...

Tribe: hybrid of all tribes/unknown.

Uselessness: can't read or write, has trouble talking, is clumsy, can't swim or fly, is super uninteresting, never makes any friends, has asthma, is really dumb, and super ugly.

Appearance: has the vague shape of a SkyWing, but is all light gray, even its eyes. Has no teeth, claws, or horns, has small, frail legs.

Personality: haha quiet, but loud when its really annoying to be, not creative at all, afraid of literally everything 

Write something random here: has literally no opinions about anything. Everybody hates it.

• Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Name: Narrator.

Beat it.

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

That was for the first round. Here is my second form.

Name: Air

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

Save!

• Posted at:

Tsunami 

I’m crazy and proud of it

Forum sibs:key,fallen,Shi,lily,lily-Anna,Alphawolf,Egret

Books! I am obsessed with books!

Wolfs are awesome 

I am:

Ravenclaw

Athena’s daughter 

Riverclan

Leavewing/Seawing 

Name:They doesn't know
Tribe(s):What are a trybuh? 
Power(s):What are a poooowwwwwwerrrr? 
Appearance:What that? 
Personality:Eh? 
Write Something Random Here (Required!): what that mean? 

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Name: Who (It doesn't even know its real name.)

Tribe: None, it sorta just exists

Uselessness: Can't read/ write, clumsy, just complains, unable to complete simple tasks, often forgets to do certain things, CAn't speak well, lazy, dull, afraid of LITERALLY EVERYTHING,extremely gullible and idiotic, everybody distrusts it, Constantly having an existential crisis, destroys everything it touches by mistake, 

Appearance: It has light grey scales and its eyes are completely white.(But Who isn't blind. It probably would have a better life if it was blind) It has wings that are perfectly fine, though it always claims they are messed up in one way or another. Who's horns and talons are also white. Who is very frail and it looks like a small breeze could break all of his bones.

Personality: Who is extremely scared of everything and is extremely dull. It is always complaining or screaming in pain. (Yup). It seems to always be doing the most annoying things. Who  has a tendency to break everything it touches and is extremely clumsy. Who is unable to read or write and it seems unable to speak well without stuttering, having its annoying voice crack, pronouncing something wrong, or screaming because it thought it saw something it finds scary (So everything). Who is forgetful and did I mention it can't even do simple tasks without messing up. Who is just an idiot.

Write Something Random Here: Here is useless. I can just picture Who screaming in pain, because it felt a breeze.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

Seems legit.

Name: Thanos

Tribe(s): Thanos

Powers: Thanos

Appearance: Thanos

Personality: Thanos

Other: Thanos.

okay I’m done and I don’t feel so good mr stark 

• Posted at:

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

^East is up^ Aspriring Actress

#RememberHurricane #Twico

BELIEVE IT!

Name: air conditioner 

Tribe(s): all

Power(s): a l l 

Appearance: you can’t look at him because he’s everything but better

Personality: he’s cool and will do anything for anyone unless their bad

Write Something Random Here (Required!): he owns every dragon tribe and killed darkbeanstalk and queen mcwhinneyface (scarlet)

• Posted at:

|S H U T T E R B U G 

ε Moons above!

Ξ  Shape | Shifter

Don’t take it personal...

Name: Nothingness

Everything Else: Nothingness

Do I have to explain?

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

Name: Weakness

Tribe: RainWing

Powers: Can’t talk, can’t move, barely breathes, can’t taste, can’t feel, is blind, deaf, can’t shoot venom, can’t fly, etc.  (Basically can’t do anything)

Appearance: He/she/it is albino, and so he/she/it is completely white

Personality: Ummm...I don’t think it has one...

Something Random: Blah. 

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Round 2 Winners:

Weakness - Twilight

Thanos - Yuuki

Who - Scar

They Doesn't Know - Fennec

White ink - KitCat

Scar - 2

King - 1

Confidence - 1

Singularity - 1

Quartz - 1

Twilight - 1

Yuuki - 1

Fennec - 1

KitCat - 1

Round 3 Topic:

Make the smartest dragon in the world

Note: Galaxee is my flip side

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

The forum:

Name:

Smartness Scale:

Appearance:

Personality:

Write Something Random:

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

Name: Cosmos 

Smartness Scale: Unmeasurable

Appearance: A dragon with no face , and his scales are like glass, revealing the pure rainbow underscales.

Personality: He knows everything, nothing else I need to explain.

Write Something Random: Something Random(what? You did tell me to write "Something Random.")

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

Name: Allknower

Smartness Scale: IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDD

Appearance: Very dark blue and purple that shimmers in the moonlight, small, with a gigantic head. Cat eye glasses. (Nightwing)

Personality: She is a complete know-it-all, her snout is always stuck in a scroll, she has the highest IQ ever recorded. She is very secluded and introverted. She hates other dragons, and never watches where she is going because she is always reading. 

Write Something Random: Coconut

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Name: Clevererererer

Smartness Scale: Imagine the biggest number anyone could ever imagine. Then multiply that number by the same number. You have Cleverererererer

Appearance: Smart

Personality: Smart

Write something random: Smart

• Posted at:

Confidence 

#RememberHurricane

I love revlis

@Confidence Yeah, too bad I put “Unmeasurable” in my form. That basically means that Cosmos is smarter, because his IQ cannot be measured.

I couldn’t help but trash-talk. Sorry. :/

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.