The city of Karmia is the largest in Oryium, and has the most advanced technology and the largest variety of species.

Humans, fairies, nymphs, elves, brownies, goblins, mermaids, unicorns, dragons, pegasi, hippogriffs, gryffins, sprites, hippocampuses, leprechauns, dwarves, giants, trolls, ogres, cyclopses, vampires, werewolves, phoenixes, kelpies, basilisks, wizards, witches, kitsunes, manticores, sphinxes, centaurs, satyrs, qilin, kraken, rocs, and many more, not to mention hybrids.

There are probably even a few baku, alicantos, bonnacons, and other lesser known creatures as well.

Whatever you make of it, one thing is sure; there's no other place quite like it.

Whether you're a lingering ghost or a cryptic oracle, you can find a place.

You can be anything and anyone, whether a murderous unicorn running a copy shop or a mischievous gargoyle come to life.

So come in, and join the magical insanity of Karmia.

Rules:

-Follow MB rules

-Follow these rules as well

-The tag for the FWRP is MoK, or TMoK

-No being mean or rude outside of the FWRP

-There are unlimited spots

-Therefore, saves are unnecessary

-Try using proper spelling and grammar, at least to the extent of making your posts legible and understandable

-I and the mods reserve the right to kick you out of the FWRP if you break these rules, though we will give you some warnings beforehand

-No Mary Sues/Gary Stus/perfect personalities (make your characters balanced, give them both good traits and bad traits)

-No being too OP (magic and powers are accepted, but only the ones a species already have, so you can't, for example, have a mind-reading werewolf unless there's a good reason for it (such as having an enchanted ring that gives them said power))

-No being unrealistic (see above example of mind-reading werewolf)

-Also, no deities, please, though you can make some (but not PoV them, they're for the religion form if you want to make them)

-No controlling other people's characters without good reason (such as if they were on vacation/haitus and gave you permission to RP their characters)

-Put "Welcome to Karmia" somewhere (try hiding it, and no white ink is necessary) in whichever section that says Hello if you have read the rules

-No killing or injuring someone else's character without permission

-I can change, add to, and/or remove any of these rules without prior notice

-Make hybrids and new species reasonable (a.k.a. not too OP)

-Me and the mods can bend these rules for you if you have a good reason

-Shipping, drama, and angst is highly encouraged.

-And most importantly,

-HAVE FUN!

Important information:

-Their technology is quite advanced. They have MagLev trains. They have computers. They have phones. They have 3D printers. They have all the technology we have today, even a bit more.

-Most buildings are built so that anyone can come in and use their services easily, no matter how big or small.

-I'm trying to make this as flexible as possible, so as long as it's mostly like the myths/stories, it's okay. Fairies are basically humans who might have wings, magic or both. They can be six inches tall, or they can be six feet tall. Either way, they're fairies.

-There's a rather large forest to the north and a bit west, grassland to the east and southeast, and another, more deciduous and sparsely vegetated forest to the south, scattered with villages and small cities. You can RP in all of them.

-Both WoF and non-WoF dragons are allowed. If you have not read WoF, the "Dragon tribes" page should explain. (Also, MudWings are stereotyped as being dumb, RainWings as lazy, NightWings as mysterious and powerful, IceWings as arrogant, and SkyWings as grumpy. However, these are in Phyrria.)

-Feel free to break all the stereoptypes. ALL. OF. THEM. You can make an evil unicorn or a kind ogre.

-Bring literally all your OCs if you want, it'll be fun :D

Forms:

Name:

*Sexuality:

Species:

*Religion?:

Hello:

Personality:

Appearance:

*Clothing preference/Adornments (mandatory if humanoid species, with exceptions such as centaurs and satyrs (if male)):

*Backstory: (doesn't need to be too detailed)

Power(s), if any:

Do they posses enchanted items?: (Y/N)

*Shippable?:

Other:

Enchanted item form:

What is the enchanted item?:

What does it do?:

Who was it enchanted by*/Hello/How did they get it?: (Doesn't need to be a named character, you can just say "a unicorn" or something like that, but you at least need a story for it, no one is just going to just hand over a magical item (Then again, they might. There may be some lunatic wizard out there or something. Speaking of lunatic wizards, feel free to make as many as you like)).

How good is their control over the item's powers/effects?: (On a scale from 1 to 10)

Any side effects?:

Other:

Shop form:

Shop name:

Kind of store:

Owner(s):

Things they sell:

Exterior appearance:

Interior appearance:

*Schedule/Hello/Work Hours:

Other:

Species form:

Species name: 

Individual's names: 

Genders: 

Lifespan:

Typical Appearance: 

*Clothing: 

Abilities/Hello/Powers: 

*Traditions/Ceremonies:

*Weapons: 

*Communication: 

Other:

Also, I'm making a religion form, why not.

Religion name:

*Follower name: (XD you basically just put -ims or -ians at the end of it)

Basic Hello summary:

Anyone they workship or otherwise respect?:

*Values:

*Other figures of power:

*Celebrations/Traditions:

Other:

Group/Organization form:

Name:

Profit or non-profit?:

Purpose:

How they plan to achieve purpose:

Founder/Hello/CEO/Person in charge:

Base/HQ:

Other:

If more forms are needed I'll make them, suggestions are welcome!

HAVE FUN!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Name: Fairy Dragonheart

*Sexuality: Straight

Species: Fairy

*Religion?: None

Hello: Hi

Personality: Outwardly, she seems calm, or maybe just shy (which, frankly, she is, though she tries to act a bit more confident and friendly when she first meets people. However, it fades quickly and then she goes back to being her quiet self.). Inwardly, it's mental chaos. Her brain is always thinking, thinking, thinking, and thinking some more. She's usually calculating, daydreaming, or discussing philosophical questions with herself. Occasionally she tries to follow two or three different trains of thought at the same time (by keeping some in the back of her mind while she thinks through the other ones). She's pretty smart, and good with words. She likes solving puzzles and riddles. However, she's also a little stubborn. She likes reading a lot, and reads anything she can get her hands on. She doesn't stutter, but she does hesitate to weigh her words sometimes. She's kind of indecisive.

Appearance: Fairy has straight, medium brown hair that looks reddish in the sunlight, and has blond-ish (or lighter brown) streaks running through it. The layer of hair closest to her back and one inch or so of the hair that's near her part are very dark brown, almost black. She almost always wears it down, though she sometimes wears it in a ponytail or occasionally a braid. When it's down, her hair reaches to the middle of her back. She's pretty pale, and she tends to sunburn instead of tan. Her eyes are green with slightly lighter green weaving around the edges of her iris (but you can only see it if you look closely). Her wings look like those of the glasswing butterfly, though they are a bit more flexible and strong.

*Clothing preference/Adornments: She usually wears green, dark (a.k.a. not so bright) pink or purple tops, with little to no decoration, and black pants or leggings, or jeans (not ripped, unless it was by accident, and usually boot cut) and white tennis shoes.

*Backstory: Homeschooled, read a lot (she's quite well read), does gymnastics, opened a bakery last year, melded it with Jacqueline's bookstore earlier this year. She also learned martial arts, just in case.

Power(s), if any: Flight, plant manipulation, a bit of magic.

Do they posses enchanted items?: Yes.

*Shippable?: Yes.

Other: My FWRP, XD

Name: Jacqueline Brooks

Species: Mermaid

Personality: Jacqueline is pretty smart, and isn't afraid to stand up for herself or others. She has a way with words, twisting them, making or spotting loopholes, and using everything you say against you. She uses her sharp tongue and witty words as defense or offense, depending on the situation. However, she also has a short temper, and she tends to judge people quickly. She's also quite stubborn. She likes to analyze a situation before jumping into it, although emergencies are exceptions. She is kind of awkward around people she's just met or doesn't know very well. She loves reading. And reading. And reading some more. Fiction, math, science, novels, sci-fi, fanfictions, fantasy, whatever she can get her hands on. Her favorite color is green. She likes organizing things, too. She has a tendency of getting lost easily and bumping into people when she's somewhere new. And she might accidentally transform into mermaid form if badly shocked or suprised.

Appearance: Jacqueline has wavy, jet black hair that reaches down nearly to her hips. She usually wears it loose or in a braid. Her skin is pretty pale, and when she tries to tan she simply gets sunburned and peels, and after that she looks mostly the same as before. Her eyes are green with a few lines of gray. In her mermaid form, her hair remains mostly the same, only gaining a rainbow-y quality to it, like a pool of oil, and lengthens about 20 cm. or so. Her scales are this color.

*Clothing preference/Adornments: Jacqueline usually likes to wear black pants or leggings, with shirts in any shade of dark colors other than black, though she prefers either green, blue, or purple. She doesn't really like shiny, glittery or showy clothes, and likes to wear mostly plain shirts with very little decorations. She usually wears black or dark blue tennis shoes, or plain black flats. Her favorite outfit is dark blue blouse with short sleeves and a pair of black leggings made from a material like that of jeans, but a bit softer, and a pair of plain black flats.

*Backstory: Homeschooled, opened a bookstore this year, and melded it with Fairy's bakery.

Power(s), if any: Turning into a mermaid at will, and while in mermaid form, she can breathe underwater. She also has a bit of water manipulation.

*Shippable?: Yep!

Other: Haha, My FWRP

Name: Nikole Nora Noyer

Species: Nymph (Water)

Personality: Nikole is artistic and creative, and is pretty happy and fun-loving. She loves to dance and sing. She can be serious when she needs to, but she's usually kind of laid back. She is very organized, yet artistic at the same time (her painting studio is a small suitcase, and she organized all the paints by color, and the paintbrushes by size). She likes painting and photography, as well as singing and dancing (but she does the first two much more). However, she is also known to have quite a temper, and it takes her a while to calm down afterwards.

Appearance: Nicole has black hair that reaches just past shoulder length, and brown eyes. She has fair skin, as well as an average build.

*Clothing preference/Adornments: She prefers pastel colors and white, and avoids dark colors as much as possible, though she occasionally uses a touch of black. She usually wears short sleeved shirts and some light shorts, as well as sandals.

*Backstory: Moved from another city, and basically hopped from place to place until she met Lorens. Then they married and moved to Karmia.

Power(s), if any: Water manipulation, breathing underwater, pretty good swimmer.

Do they posses enchanted items?: Yes, but they're hidden.

*Shippable?: Nope, sorry.

Other: My FWRP, XD

Name: Lorens Gabi Noyer

Species: Human

Personality: He's friendly and outgoing, always making jokes and chatting and laughing. He makes a lot of acquaintances, but not many are very close to him. Its hard to make him lose his temper, but when he does it's not a pretty sight. He tends to just...blow up, and it's very hard for him to calm back down.

Appearance: He's a bit tall, but average build, and has brown eyes and blond hair. He has a short, slightly scraggly beard, and his hair is in a rather messy style. He's not exactly pale, but fair either.

*Clothing preference/Adornments: Like Nikole, he likes paler colors, usually wearing white or pale blue shirts with black pants. He has a golden watch on his right arm (not real gold or anything, obviously).

*Backstory: ^Take a peek at Nikole's.

Power(s), if any: None

Do they posses enchanted items?: Yes

*Shippable?: Nope.

Other: My FWRP, lol

Name: Pauliina Gabe Noyer

*Sexuality:

Species: Human/Nymph hybrid

Hello: HI!

Personality: She's very bubbly and extroverted, usually thinking out loud and screaming quite loud and basically doing everything loudly. She's very curious, which might get her in trouble. She likes running around and constantly moving, and learns by doing.

Appearance: Her black hair is made the middle of her back, done in pigtails so her hair doesn't get too messy. She's fair, though slightly tanned from exploring. She has brown eyes, and a loose tooth or two, making her sound a bit funny.

*Clothing preference/Adornments: Well, what can I say, she's an energetic six-year-old who loves exploring, and couldn't care less about how she looked. Nikole has given up trying to dress her properly and just let's get do whatever.

Power(s), if any: Slight plant manipulation.

Do they posses enchanted items?: No way, because Nikole keeps them all out of reach.

*Shippable?: She's 6. No.

Other: Lefthanded, my FWRP

Name: Christie Christine Noyer

*Sexuality:

Species: Human/Nymph hybrid

Hello: Hi?

Personality: She's a lot quieter than Pauliina, but although she's introverted, she can also be quite a handfull. She's a visual learner, and it's going to love to read when she grows up. When she gets excited about something she asks  thousand questions and won't shut up.

Appearance: She has golden-brown curls that just brush her shoulders, and brown eyes. She's pretty pale.

*Clothing preference/Adornments: Same as Pauliina, though at least Christie is not quite as messy and somewhat matches.

Power(s), if any: Slight earth manipulation.

Do they posses enchanted items?: Nope.

*Shippable?: No.

Other: Mwahahaha, my FWRP

Name: Rose Thorn

Species: Fairy

Hello: Hi.

Personality: At first, Rose usually seems shy and tries to be nice. However, she's normally more... irritable. She tends to get mad over the smallest things, and might start to raise her voice. She's not afraid to stand up for herself or others, and is pretty smart. When she’s mad at someone, she uses everything they say against them. She has a pretty short temper, but tries to calm herself when she's around people she doesn't know very well. By herself, she's quieter, and reads or draws or simply gets lost in her thoughts. She prefers learning things by experience than in a classroom.

Appearance: Rose has wavy jet black hair that just barely brushes her shoulders. She has fair skin, and green eyes. Her wings are a clouded white, edged with red.

*Clothing preference/Adornments: She usually wears red or pink knee-length dresses, with a green belt. Her belt has a little leaf pouch that normally carries a small book or two, a notebook and a twig pencil.

Power(s), if any: Flight, magic.

*Shippable?: Yep.

Other: Still my FWRP

Name: Dewdrop

Species: Nymph

Hello: Hi.

Personality: Usually shy and awkward at first, but quickly trusts others once she gets to know them. Once she trusts you she's friendly and cheerful, and is as bubbly as a brook. She tries to lend a helping hand whenever she can. If she doesn't like someone, she'll usually try avoiding them and leave the room when they're around. She's extroverted, and if she's alone, she'll start painting or drawing to get her mind off how lonely she is. She stammers a bit when she's nervous.

Appearance: She has pale skin that seems to be a light shade of blue, and wavy blond hair that reaches nearly to her waist. She usually wears her hair down. She has bright blue eyes that always seem to shimmer like sunlight the ocean.

*Clothing preference/Adornments: Dewdrop usually wears long, blue or green dresses, and walks barefoot if she can, but she'll wear sandals if she has to.

Power(s), if any: Manipulating water, breathing underwater, and she's a good swimmer.

Do they posses enchanted items?: (Y/N)

*Shippable?: Yep.

Other: My FWRP.

I'm going to send my other forms in later so a) I don't make a wall of text (bigger than it already is) and b) I can get some sleep instead of pulling an all-nighter after two hours of gymnastics.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Oops, Jacqueline's scales are actually this color.

Also bump

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Sounds cool! Bookmark!

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

dellow

ravenclaw

she/her

christian

shadowclan

#colourless

#addthebushskirt

"Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know."

- Scar

sisters:fallongrendelellysia&more

save dragon cat hybrid who can turn into human please >^-^<

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness still remains

Bff-Form-fam:

Rainbow-Firefly-Ellysia-Rʊռɛ-

"there is always a Rainbow even in the Darkest of times"

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Name: Karma

*Sexuality: Pansexual 

Species: Unicorn .:. Dragon roar

*Religion?: nope

Hello: welcome to Jurassic world (Welcome to Karmia)

Personality: Clever, calm, enjoys changing her personality to confuse le peeps.

Appearance: stands on hindlegs. grey fur. hot pink mane and (looks like traditional unicorn tail/lion tail) tail with purple streaks. front hooves are talons tipped with blue. blue eyes with bags under them. floating blue horn (floats above head). Fangs instead of flat herbivores teeth. purple dragon horns that curve slight and are short. right wing is feathered with pink and blue under feathers (the second layer of feathers on a wing). left is a dragon wing with blue pink membrane. purple/dark purple spikes/scales on back.

*Clothing preference/Adornments: white hoodie with short sleeves and black heart shape on back. black bow on horn and tail. diamond necklace and bracelets. 

*Backstory: Karma enjoyed practicing magic and technology in her childhood. She was never made fun of because of her mary sue-ish personality.  But that’s when things started to twist. Karma was anonymously

gifted a pair of black bows, dark as black holes. They were cursed, apparently. The wearer was given unlimited power, at a price though. To live, the wearer has to drain life out of other living things. Karma soon learned an summoning spell for the bows so when she needed power like such she could summon the bows right onto her. But the parasitic abilities stayed (but she didn’t need to drain the life of others to live, just to use her spells).

Power(s), if any: See backstory 

Do they posses enchanted items?: Yes

*Shippable?: yEs

Other: Jurassic World theme bass boasted 

• Posted at:

|S H U T T E R B U G 

ε Moons above!

Ξ  Shape | Shifter

Don’t take it personal...

@Bramble - I don’t mean to be rude... but there’s unlimited spots and no specific roles... so saving isn’t nessissary

• Posted at:

|S H U T T E R B U G 

ε Moons above!

Ξ  Shape | Shifter

@Shutterbug

Could you please add on to her personality?

And did you say Karma has talons, wings, spikes, fangs, and a floating horn?

I don't think she fully counts as a unicorn, but you can make a new species if you want.

The bows are fine, you don't have to make the form for them, you included pretty much everything in it already.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

N̴̞̼̞̭̼͆̎̑̏́̿̅̏̈́͛̌͌̅ͅͅẹ̴̭̻̜͉̲͓̱̹͊̔͑p̶͚͓̓̆̀̎̎͂̓̋̊̄̕ţ̶̨̭̖̗͈̥̣̬̇̎̉̈́̉̓̈́̆̕u̷̖̮͖̦͇͓͔̹͓̭͓̓̉̅̎̎̊̂̈́͠͠ṋ̴̮̜͖͉̹̳̎̾̌͒̀̍́̇̐̉̚ḛ̷̡̛̼̤̖͍͕͉̹̠̤̟̣͉̏̃̾̀̔̄̚͘

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵe

Name:Chang Ying

*Sexuality:Straight

Species:Quilin

*Religion?:None

Hello:Hello to you, too! Welcome to Karmia!

Personality:Chang Ying is very mysterious. She is private and doesn't like telling people about herself. She will listen to others, but some people feel like she exudes an air of superiority and don't like to be near her because of that.

In reality, Ying is very egotistical and vain. She thinks she's beautiful and that all the men want her, but she's much better than them and they don't even deserve having a date with her. She thinks that because she's so beautiful, she's better than everyone, and that they all should know that magically. Needless to say, she's annoyed when they don't.

As for positive traits, Ying is graceful and calm. She appears gentle, and is usually peaceful.

Appearance:body similar to a short dragon's covered in purple scales with lighter purple scales on the belly, traditional unicorn's tail, black bushy eyebrows, golden hooves, two golden long horns at the back of the head, no beard or mustache, face like a western dragon's

*Clothing preference/Adornments (mandatory if humanoid species, with exceptions such as centaurs and satyrs (if male)):None

*Backstory:She's from China and recently moved to Karmia.

Power(s), if any:can walk on water, can breath fire, can set herself on fire without getting hurt

Do they posses enchanted items?:No

*Shippable?:Yes, if you want to.

Other:I'll make more characters later, I promise.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

@Lavender

Accepted.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Bookmark. I’m going to make ALL THE DRAGONS

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

@Fairy Dragon- She’s a Dragon Unicorn Hybrid. Imma make a form for them anyways lEl

Personality

Good Traits : Calm, Kind

Bad Traits : very sensitive to rude comments.

• Posted at:

|S H U T T E R B U G 

ε Moons above!

Ξ  Shape | Shifter

Ok, I misunderstood the species part of the form then XD

Accepted.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Hey Fairydragon, can I make an Enchanted Items shop? Like, one of my ocs will be magic/an explorer/related to an explorer, and they're making money off the items, so there's a shop. Also hey, I'll make Sockism!
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Someone else invented Sockism for another FWRP, I forgot who, but you can ask them if you want

Sure, that's a really good idea!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Ok, no Sockism then, it was a joke anyway. I'll get my forms in sometime tomorrow.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

Name: Rowan ( all other creatures : unless thy studied there language: dont understand him so they dont know his name so they can call him something else unless he tells them : he can speak a tiny bit of human, dragon, sentar, : he can say helly and rowan in those lengauges butbut other then that he cant say anything in any language. )

*Sexuality: straight

Species: cat/dragon/scorpion/magical thing hybrid 

*Religion?: n/a

Hello: "welcome to karmia"

Personality: he has good sides and bad sides. Good sides: he is genorous and protective and doesn't like bullys he is good at pretending things and keeping secrets he can tell when your Lieing by your heart beat. He is a quick thinker and cunning and is really good at hunting and is shy most of the time he can give good advise if you ask him. ( he is sweet kind shy genorous and cunning). Bad sides: he can get mad ( not often and he doesnt show it) he tends to be very interested in new things ( say other creatures or humans ) he tends to pick them up and look at them. He is shy so he doesnt socialize. he thinks of every pos ability so say your in a fight he might be just standing there thinking. He is very interested in other animals/people/dragon/mermaids/unicorns/ ALL THE OTHER THINGS. And he tends to get annoyed because many creatures dont understand what he's saying ( but he understands them) so he can sometimes be treated as a animal/person/weird fluffy cute thing. 

Appearance: he has the shape of a Sand wing but with fluffy feathered wings and he is furry and he is agile and pretty tall but sleek he has a fluffy feathered barb tail the barb is hard to see BC the whole end of his tail is fluffy feathers he has a fluffy underbelly and cat like dragon ears they are shaped like a cats but in the same place as a dragons and they are bigger and fluffy and there is curved horns that are curved to face the middle horn witch looks like a unicorns and is smaller and straight and claws and he has a dragon like tongue his eyes are like a dragons ( this is what the hybrid looks like) his wings are feathered like a birds but in the shape of a dragon and is thinner in the membrane aria. He is all pure black accept for his light blue eyes and a crecent design on his head witch is also light blue. Everything else is black he is super fluffy. And very tall and bigger then other creatures a full grown human goes to his back. His unicorn horn is black but on the lines it is light blue. The fluffyness one his arms make it look like cat paws but they are still shaped like a dragon.

*Clothing preference/Adornments n/a ( unless you count black horn bracelets with light blue gems in them they swirl around his horns like a snake and is a magical item ( he made it ) it is enchanted to keep him from getting scratched burned or frosted: meaning those dont affect him but you can still see them on him he heals fast)

*Backstory: his perents were killed by a mysterious murderer dragon who killed them as they got rowan to fly away he safely got to a friends place and was raised there till the dragon ( the dragon is part of my speices) showed up once more and killed his friends you friends dad died killing the mysterious dragon as the fell into a revine and died. His friend and his friends mother died from the dragon before that and rowan just moved to farmia and yea.

Power(s), if any: he is magical 

Do they posses enchanted items?: yes as described above.

*Shippable?: yes

Other: nothing. Other then this spieces is afraid of water pbiut he got used to water after a wile of having a pond next to where he lives

Enchanted item form:

What is the enchanted item?: enchanted horn bracelets 

What does it do?: make it so fire ice and scratches down not harm him.

Who was it enchanted by*/Hello/How did they get it?: welcome to karmia he made it after the avents of his friends and familys death.

How good is their control over the item's powers/effects?: (On a scale from 1 to 10) 10

Any side effects?: no unless you count it making him look charmingly awsome strong and cute ( witch he already is ) . smile.

Other: nope 

Species form:

Species name: furry

Individual's names: ( uhhhh what.) If you mean what a human calls them well if so any pet name BC a lot of the time this spieces are tooken as pets or test subjects or other things 

Genders: male/female

Lifespan: 1000 years tops no furry has broken that record 

Typical Appearance: season in my character form above they can be black, white, gray, brown, cream, and basically any shade of those colors. And there eyes can be any shade of. Blue, green, amber, brown, purple, hazel. They can be fluffy very short fur or medium fur they can also have markings/crestsnthat can be any color that there eyes are . smile.

*Clothing: N/A but they where accessories like necklesses bracelets arm bands and collars.

Abilities/Hello/Powers: welcome to karmia they have a unicorn horn so magic and can hide in the dark if they are black or gray ( you basically cant see them ) if they have a crest / crescent mark then that glows when they use magic ( so for rowan any part of him that is light blue glows and they are fast very fast they do not like water but some get used to it and they have venomous barbed tails.

pBs*Traditions/Ceremonies: N/A

*Weapons: barbed tails sharp teeth and claws ( there very defenseless bc half of them don't even know the have the barbed tails BC they are covered in fluff ( but they don't stab anyone BC they need to fluff up there fur first so basically say thank you to the fluff cause its like a shield from the barb)

*Communication: they speak a dragon/cat mixed language so no one understands them ( unless someone read and learned the language witch doesn't happen often bc there is only one book in one library in karmia ( there is probably more librarys but it is in only one) 

Other: uh non

They have no religion or organization .smile. Hope hes good sorry I is bad at grammar

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

@ Bramble

If they've been around for a while (I'm assuming they have, as you said they can live up to 1000 years old), I think there should be a fair amount of books about them/their language and others who can understand them, but other than that, accepted.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Fairy dragon yes they have been here for a while and technacally there is more books there is five more in the tribe and one that rowan brought with him if you want a character in the rp could have somehow got one from a furry that they caught that is very possib!e. And yay there accepted also kitcat is going to go for a trip I think on the 8th and I will be acting her Ocs when/ if the rp starts before the 19th or was it 16th it was one of those but if the rp starts after she gets back then she well of course have her ocs back.

Just wanted to let you know smile also thanks for accepting oc and spesies anyone can be them as long as they follow what they look like and how they work smile also they live I forests or kamaria and of course if you take one as a pet then in your home ( also rowan is free to durring the rp be turned into a pet. I also forgot to say if you say a certain word /the word is melon / they turn into a perfect pet size for you I forgot to mention that try could do that sorry I was rushing it I always am on and they can change back by saying small melon. ( most would not know these things unless they read the books. Smile.

( if you dont want the power thats fine I did forget about I any ways .smile again. 

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

Bff-Form-fam:

That's a lot

Thank you, I'll try to remember, you're welcome, all right, and it's fine, don't worry. :)

That's actually really confusing isn't it.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Are there schools?

Name: Blueberry Comhauk

Species: Gryffin-human hybrid (Is that allowed?)

Hello: .... Welcome to Karmia....

Personality: Smart, loyal, annoying, shy (sometimes) usually friendly.

Appearance: Brown long hair with a dash of white and black speckled feathers, white and white and black speckled wings, catlike ears and long lion legs and tail.

*Clothing preference/Adornments: Hoodies. The kind that has holes for wings. Also leggings, capris, and T-shirts.

*Backstory: Comes from a long line of gryffin-human hybrids. 

Power(s), if any: Flight, superspeed (see Enchanted Item)

Do they posses enchanted items?: Yes

*Shippable?: No

Other: N/A

What is the enchanted item?: A smart watch

What does it do?: gives the wearer superspeed when wanted. (Only when it's charged, if out of battery it won't work)

Who was it enchanted by*/Hello/How did they get it?: Blueberry's father enchanted it, to protect her from bad stuff like welcome to karmia hahaha

How good is their control over the item's powers/effects?: 7

Any side effects?: A slight bit of nausea after used.

Shop name: Brushes and Easels 

Kind of store: Art supplies

Owner(s): Blueberry, and if anyone wants to they can co-lead w/ her

Things they sell: Paints, paintbrushes, canvases, desks, easels, pencils, lamps, markers, everything art

Exterior appearance: A streetshop, wedged between other buildings, with a small pink-and white shade and is painted white. 

Interior appearance: Much different from the outside, looks modern and clean with wooden shelves for everything and has an area for displays.

*Schedule/Hello/Work Hours: Um, welcome to karmia?) 9 am to 5 pm, closed on sundays and holidays.

I'll make more OCs later

• Posted at:

dellow

ravenclaw

she/her

christian

shadowclan

#colourless

#addthebushskirt

- Scar

Name:Quentin

Species:Non-WOF and traditional Western dragon

Hello:Hey there! Welcome to Karmia!

Personality:Quentin is kind, noble, and friendly, but also clumsy and doesn't know his own strength. He's not used to working in a team and would rather do things solo, whether he should or not. However, he's not against having friends and is very loyal to the ones he does have.

Appearance:a traditional Western dragon with red scales and yellow on the inside of his wings

*Clothing preference/Adornments (mandatory if humanoid species, with exceptions such as centaurs and satyrs (if male)):None

*Backstory:He used to live in the wild before he came to Karmia.

Power(s), if any:can breath fire and fly

*Shippable?:Yes

Other:None

Name:Maxwell

Species:Goblin

Hello:-says grumpily- Hello. Welcome to Karmia.

Personality:Maxwell doesn't normally like to fight. He prefers to cook instead. He'll fight if he has to, and while he doesn't normally like to fight, he does like to slice, dice, and cut stuff. While he normally reserves this like for cooking, if you allow him to get into fighting, because of this like, he'll never want to stop fighting.

He's grumpy and short tempered, but also has a good heart and will help people out when they need it.

Appearance:olive green skin, large pointed ears, short, dark green eyes, large feet, pointed fingers, long and pointed nose

*Clothing preference/Adornments (mandatory if humanoid species, with exceptions such as centaurs and satyrs (if male)):wears a green t-shirt and green pants, sometimes wears a chef's hat and apron

*Backstory:Maxwell was born in Karmia. He grew up in a loving family which encouraged his passion for cooking, but his father trained him with a sword in case he needed to defend himself. He works in a restaurant called, Murphy's.

Power(s), if any:None

Other:He's Quentin's friend, along with Cassidy's and Aiko's.

Name:Cassidy

Species:Harpy

*Religion?:The old Greek one(you know, the one with the Greek Gods?)

Hello:-looks at ground- Hello...Welcome to Karmia.

Personality:Cassidy is a very shy and timid creature, often hiding behind others or things when scared. She's scared of thunderstorms and lightning, believing that Zeus is angry at someone or something when they happen. She respects and worships all of the gods because she doesn't want to die, but is still learning about them and new myths, which she sees as what really happened in the past.

She's kind and compassionate, and truly cares about other people.

Appearance:brown hair in a braid, light green eyes,pale skin, pale skin, brown wings in place of arms and hands, yellow talons in place of feet, short

*Clothing preference/Adornments (mandatory if humanoid species, with exceptions such as centaurs and satyrs (if male)):light green t-shirt, blue shorts, big round thin rimmed black framed glasses

*Backstory:Cassidy used to live in Greece before being brought over to Karmia.

Power(s), if any:flight, storm and air manipulation(got this from the Superpower Wiki)

Name:Aiko

Species:Bakeneko

Hello:Hi! Welcome to Karmia!

Personality:Aiko is cheery and upbeat. She's friendly and social, but despite that, has few friends. She's very loving and affectionate with the friends she does have, though is jealous and clingy when they hang out with someone else, but doesn't show it. She would never go to violent lengths to keep her friends away from others, though.

Appearance:a cat with a brown coat, white on the underside and on the face with brown circling around it, almost the height of an average human

*Clothing preference/Adornments (mandatory if humanoid species, with exceptions such as centaurs and satyrs (if male)):A long pink ruffle hem dress that stops above the feet, though can change to something else.

*Backstory:Aiko was born in Japan as a normal cat. However, her owner was careless and let her turn into a Bakeneko. She decided to travel the world to see what else is there. She ended up in Karmia, and because she was new, she had no friends until she went to Murphy's one night and met Quentin and Maxwell. She met Cassidy later, and although their relationship was off to a rocky start because of Aiko's jealousy, they later became friends.

Power(s), if any:can shape shift(frequently shape shifts as a smaller cat or a human when she does shape shift), can speak Japanese and English, can walk on hind legs, can bring great curses or misfortune on someone for a limited amount of time, can summon ghostly fireballs, can accidentally start house fires with her tail acting as a match(luckily, her house(and Quentin's) is fireproof), has a disturbing ability to reanimate the dead and use them as puppets

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

@Dellow

How can she be annoying, friendly, and also shy?

And please add on to her personality.

(The other forms are accepted)

@Lavender

Accepted, are you going to make a form for Murphy's, or just not RP there?

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Bookmark

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

I'm  back in school, so I'm inactive during the weekdays.

#highfives&goodvibes

Oof. I won't be able to get my forms in today, sorry.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

It's fine, I won't mind if they're all "squished and messy" XD

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Well she's annoying to people she's close to, and she usually friendly, but I did write sometimes shy. Usually with people much older than her, or popular. Based off me, she tries to hide it when she's really hurt, and tries to never have an emotional breakdown in public, but it's herd. She also gets very nervous when confronted with things like public speaking or acting. She also sticks to the rules, like a lot, and that's not always a good thing. 

that good?

• Posted at:

dellow

ravenclaw

she/her

christian

shadowclan

#colourless

#addthebushskirt

- Scar

@Fairydragon:I would, but I don't know if it counts as a shop or not.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

WAIT

I HAD A BRILLIANT IDEA

CLOUDSWOOPS ARE HERE!

Species name: Cloudswoop (plural is Cloudswoops)

Individual's names: Ray, Marshmallow, etc. (If you want to make a Cloudswoop, give them a “cute”, usually three-syllable name that relates to their appearance. Like Floofycloud or Featherpuff, or even a singular word, like Marshmallow’s. Ray is an exception, because he lives outside of Cloudswoop society)

Genders: You can make them any gender, they’re generally a happy, accepting society.

Lifespan: They generally live for around twenty years, but the record oldest was 28. They are considered chicks from the ages 1-4, are conidered adults for ages 5-14, and are usually elders at ages 15-20.

Typical Appearance: Cloudswoops are large, bird-like creatures that are about as tall as an average adult. Their chicks start out tiny, small enough to fit in your hands comfortably if you cup them together, but they grow very quickly and reach their adult size by the age of five years (see Lifespan for more age-related information). They are surprisingly light for their size, as their bodies are thin. Their fluffy feathers are always white-ish, the colors ranging from pure white to light gray. They have no feet- instead, they have a long, feathered, prehensile tails that take up about half of their height. They use this tail for extra balance when flying/gliding/hovering, as well as wrapping them around tree branches for when they need to sleep. Their two, curved wings are large and thin, suitable for gliding on air currents. Their beaks are around medium-sized in comparison to their heads, and they’re the perfect shape for eating sweet, pitted fruit such as plums and peaches. Their eyes are large, black, and shiny, similarly to how SandWing eyes look in the graphic novel. If you don’t know what they look like, just look up Dune on the Wings of Fire Wiki. It’s got a good picture of GN SandWing eyes.

*Clothing: No, they’re huge birds. They don’t wear clothes.

Abilities/Hello/Powers: In addition to the abilities listed in “Typical Appearance”, Cloudswoops can magically manipulate air currents, allowing them to gain freedom over what direction they fly in. They’re often the creatures to say “Welcome to Karmia!” Cloudswoops can also summon puffy clouds, which they use for a few different purposes. They can manipulate these clouds like they!re solid objects, because they’re magically summoned. However, if they’re threatened, which isn’t often, but whatever, they can turn these clouds into storm clouds; furious balls of electricity. They can create and remove these clouds whenever they want.

*Traditions/Ceremonies: Cloudswoops celebrate most of the things humans do, including birthdays. So, basically, if it’s a holiday, you can yell about it as a Cloudswoop. Cloudswoops also play a variety of sports with the clouds they can create, including Dodgecloud- basically dodgeball but with magical clouds. They’re always welcoming and happy, perhaps annoyingly so.

*Weapons: No. They’re fluffy peace birds.

*Communication: Because they’re magical creatures, they can speak English, because magical creatures can do that.

Other: Marshmallow and Ray’s forms are coming soon.

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Can I participate? 

• Posted at:

Just call me...

CW.

Or Charles Wallace

@Dellow

Accepted!

@Lavender

Yeah, the shop form is for any place you can buy stuff, whether clothes, books, or food.

@Quartz

Accepted.

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

@Summer

Of course!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

Name: Ray

*Sexuality: Pansexual, I guess. Cloudswoops are always open, no matter how much they ignore their instincts.

Species: Cloudswoop

*Religion?: N/A

Hello: Well, hello. Welcome to Karmia. You must be new around here, you don’t look familiar.

Personality: Ray is very serious- he’s always focused on his way to success. He is a natural, brave leader who ignores his inner Cloudswoop instincts to be “annoyingly cheerful”.  He still can’t ignore his open instincts, and will let anyone into his group, from the smallest cat to the largest dragon. He is very decieving, but at least he leads his group honestly. He isn't the most observant, though, and can overlook spies and such. He’s reckless, and will do anything for him and his group to finally gain control. He can be pessimistic at times, often only focusing on the bad things.

Appearance: See the standard appearance for Cloudswoops- his feathers are pure white, and they’re oddly flat and glossy for a Cloudswoop.

*Clothing preference/Adornments (mandatory if humanoid species, with exceptions such as centaurs and satyrs (if male)): N/A

*Backstory: Basically, as a chick, he thought there was too much cheerfulness, and was able to focus on everything wrong with society instead of the good parts. He ran-er, flew away right before his fourth birthday, and formed his group at the age of six.

Power(s), if any: Normal Cloudswoop powers.

Do they posses enchanted items?: No

*Shippable?: YES

Other: PoV

Name: Marshmallow

*Sexuality: Pansexual

Species: Cloudswoop

*Religion?: N/A, unless you count al, of the Cloudswoops’ holidays part of a religion.

Hello: Hi! Hi! Hi! Welcome to Karmia! I’ll show you around! Follow me, follow me!

Personality: Marshmallow is hyper and happy, like most Cloudswoops. She enjoys everything about life, and chirps about it (yes, I’m using that word) all the time. She’s very clingy, though, wanting to spend all of her time with friends. Many non-Cloudswoops (and Ray) often get annoyed with her quickly, and she never hesitates. She’s often oblivious to dangers and only focuses on the happy things in life.

Appearance: See the standard appearance for Cloudswoops- her feathers are a slightly grayish white.

*Clothing preference/Adornments (mandatory if humanoid species, with exceptions such as centaurs and satyrs (if male)): N/A

*Backstory: Nothing really importanat- she grew up like any average Cloudswoop.

Power(s), if any: Normal Cloudswoop powers.

Do they posses enchanted items?: No

*Shippable?: YAAAAAAASSSS

Other: PoV. She isn’t blue in any way, but this is the color I associate with her.

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

Name: Time Conquest

Species: Wizard (is that a species? You said so)

*Religion?: None yet.

Hello: Hello. Welcome to Karmia.

Personality: Time is normally calm, and knows how to keep his cool in most situations. He is smart and is always thinking and calculating what is happening and what might happen next. He hates being proved wrong, but he doesn’t show it. Most of his feelings he doesn’t show, unless if he feels comfortable and safe. Except if it is related to love, he has no romance experience and always gets really nervous and fidgets a lot when anybody asks or talks to him about it. He can be angered, it just takes lots of things or one big thing that relates to something or someone he holds close.

Appearance: His skin is a light tan and his hair is black and straight. He has bangs almost covering his right eye his eye color is a dark grey, almost making them look black. He is close to the average height of someone around his age but on the shorter side. He has a slightly muscular build.

*Clothing preference/Adornments: Time usually wears dark pants, dark shirts, black shoes, and a dark blue jacket with a white clock with roman numerals and the hands pointing at the twelve on the back of it.

*Backstory: (doesn't need to be too detailed) Spent lots of time learning magic,

Power(s), if any: Magic, specialized in time magic (What else would you expect, I focused on another magic other than time magic? You must not know me as well.)  With his time magic, he has an extent, like a limited range, or he can only use it for a limited time.

Do they posses enchanted items?: (Y/N) Yes

*Shippable?: yep

Other: Left-handed, he calls himself a mage rather than a wizard.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

@Quartz

Accepted!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

1 , , 3