This is an RP of normal life in a Pantalan Hive, specifically Cicada Hive. It takes place well before the events of TLC. Hivewings will live in the Hive, and Silkwings will live in the Webs above the Hive. Go to school, run errands, just go about daily life in Cicada Hive.

Rules-
-No Mary/Gary Sues or OP characters.
-No Pyrrhian Tribes.
-Max of 4 characters per person.
-Hate the character, not the forumer.
-No hybrids.
-Please use the provided form.
-Put Cicada in your PoV Color in Other.

Spots-
Queen Wasp: Open
Lady Cicada: Open
Lady Scarab: Open

Silkwings(Unlimited): Ladybug(Eclipse), Green Garner(Eclipse), Open
Flamesilks(Can be 5): Moth(Eclipse), Open
Hivewings(Unlimited): Bumblebee(Eclipse), Open
Non-Mind Controllable Hivewings(Can be 2): Open
Leafwings(Can be 5): Open

Form-
(*are optional)
Name:
Nickname*:
Tribe:
Spot:
Appearance:
Accessories*:
Personality:
Backstory*:
Killable:
Shippable:
Other:

My Forms-
Name: Ladybug
Nickname*:
Age(In dragon years): 6(and almost done with her metamorphosis)
Tribe: Silkwing
Spot: Silkwings
Appearance: Mostly dark red, but with swirls of navy blue and gold down her spine. Her antennae and horns are golden, and she has little golden speckles on her snout. Her underbelly is also golden. When she finishes metamorphosing, her wings will be red, with golden streaks like sunlight.
Accessories*: Small leather scale pouch tied around her neck.
Personality: Very kind and obedient on the outside, but really she hates following orders and being pushed around by the Hivewings. She can be very fierce if she needs to be.
Backstory*:
Killable: Yes
Shippable: Yes, and keep in mind that she will have to be partnered with someone.
Other: Cicada

Name: Moth
Nickname*:
Age(In dragon years): 7
Spot: Flamesilks
Appearance: Mostly navy blue. Underbelly is a pale grayish blue and so are her horns and antennae. Her wings are navy blue with swirls of grayish blue.
Accessories*:
Personality: Has only been in the Flamesilk cavern for a year, so she is still pretty grumpy about it and wants to be free. She hates most Hivewings, and has tried to escape the cavern multiple times, to no avail.
Backstory*: She lived a nice quiet life for the most part, and went in to her metamorphosis, but when she came out, she was in an unfamiliar cave surrounded by unfamiliar faces and forced to produce Flamesilk.
Killable: Yes, but with immense difficulty.
Shippable: Yes

Name: Bumblebee
Nickname*: Bee
Age(In dragon years): 17
Tribe: Hivewing
Spot: Hivewings
Appearance: Scales are mostly bright yellow, but with black and orange swirling patterns like storms across his back, tail, neck, and legs. Has a ring of dark red-orange around each of his eyes. Has small stingers in his wrists that inject a paralyzing venom.
Accessories*: Small brown scale pouch around neck. Small blue earring in left ear.
Personality: Very kind to almost anyone, except for most Silkwings(Though he does like his assistant, Garner). When any enter his shop, he usually serves them and sends them on their way as quickly as possible. Loves waking up in the morning to create the little sugar insects and honey drops that he sells, and loves meeting other Hivewings and chatting with them when they come to his shop.
Backstory*: Had a normal Hivewing childhood with his parents in their sleeping cell, and later inherited the family business, The Sugar Dream, from them.
Killable: Yes

Name: Green Garner
Nickname*: Garner
Age(In dragon years): 8
Appearance: Her torso is an iridescent emerald green that catches the sunlight, and then fades into shades of brown, yellow, and light green for the rest of her. Her wings are mostly clear, with very pale yellow-green at the top. Her eyes are a bright blue.
Accessories*: Strands of silk woven around her horns.
Personality: Quiet and kind. She is naturally
Backstory*: She grew up with her mother and father in Hornet Hive, and after her metamorphosis she was transferred to Cicada Hive. She is now the assistant of the owner of Sugar Dream, the best honey drop shop in the Hive. She lives in a little web in the webs, next to a Silkwing named Ladybug.
Killable: Yes, but if it happens, I want it to be dramatic.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Eclipse~

Books

Dragons

Wizards

Narwhals

Save Queen Wasp, a Flamesilk SilkWing, and a HiveWing!

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Save a flamesilk (can they be free + on the run?)

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Save LeafWing, and non-mind controlled HiveWing

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Save a SilkWing and a LeafWing!

• Posted at:

Confidence 

#RememberHurricane

I love revlis

#scalyottersneedmorelove! 

Name: Crescent (after the Crescent Swallowtail butterfly)
Age(In dragon years): 10
Tribe: SilkWings
Spot: Flamesilk (free?)
Appearance: Crescent's scales are mostly a somewhat de-saturated, dark red, and she has an underbelly of the same shade but darker. Her wing membranes are a dark, de-saturated purple as well (dark and de-saturated colors are the aesthetic I'm going for), and she has four wings like your average SilkWing. Her talons are sharp and so are her teeth, and she has antennae in front of her horns like every other SilkWing.
Accessories*: She wears a VERY dark grey cape. Like, all the time. It's a pretty worn-out cape, too.
Personality: Crescent, from her childhood, has been a very violent, unforgiving dragon. She used to have constant fits as a dragonet, but overtime, the straightforward violent personality has watered down into a more cold one. She doesn't take any... uh... treestuff?... you know what I mean, and she isn't afraid to use her flamesilk as a weapon. She's courageous and a good, agile fighter, but she often snaps and attacks dragons for small things.
Backstory*: She was raised in the darker parts of Cicada Hive; going to school, running errands for her weak mother, all that. Life continued on normally until she began nearing the age of 6.

Her mother had a flamesilk father, and while she spent a moment of time with him since the HiveWing guards let her see him one time, he told her all the signs of flamesilk coming in.

Crescent's mother noticed all these signs in her daughter, so she hid her away for her metamorphosis, and wouldn't you believe it! Crescent's a flamesilk.

Her mother immediately hid her cocoon away, and once Crescent came out of her cocoon, Crescent's mother told her to run. She obeyed, of course, and picked up an old worn-out cape along the way. She's been dodging HiveWing guards for a solid 4 years now, and has even almost been caught a few times.
Killable: I'd HIGHLY, HIGHLY prefer not, but if it's EXTREMELY NECESSARY OR ELSE THE RP CAN'T CONTINUE, I might allow it.
Shippable: Nope!

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Name: Mycelia Ethusa (Mostly just goes by Mycelia, and her name is the scientific name for the Mexican Bluewing Butterfly)
Nickname*: Mya, Ethu, Mexi
Age(In dragon years): 8
Appearance: Myscelia has heterochromia, with her right eye being purple, and her left eye being green. Her scales are always shifting between different shades of royal blue, and her wings are a translucent teal color, with black and dark blue stripes on the edges of each scale, and the veins and outside of her wing membranes. 
Accessories*: Myscelia wears a fishnet-style shirt she made (based off a scavenger's shirt), and a bunch of blunt daggers she stole from a scavenger that're sewn on a black leather choker as a necklace. She carries a koi-scale satchel, with a scavenger's gold coin she uses as a clasp, filled with notebooks, scrolls, fabrics she stole from scavengers, and a barracuda-tooth arrow she stole from a scavenger and uses as a sewing needle.
Personality: Myscelia is bubbly and hyper, always going off on random topics, speaking her mind, and hopping around. She's really friendly, although quite stubborn, and if someone insults her or her friends, then I suggest you watch out, because she WILL explode.
Backstory*:
Killable: No
Shippable: Sure

Name: Hornet
Nickname*: Buzzy, Bee-brain
Age(In dragon years): 40
Tribe: Hivewing
Spot: Non-Mind Controllable Hivewings
Appearance: Hornet's scales alternate between golden and a dark ambery-brown, with his wing spines, legs, and underbelly being entirely black. His head is gold, while his horns and back spines are black, his eyes are a sort of burnt orange, and his wing membranes are amber, and dark amber at the veins.
Accessories*: A flying squirrel-fur satchel he carries his books, pens, and paints in, and a leather tail cover and gloves so he 'won't accidentally poison anyone.'

Personality: Despite his intimidating looks, Hornet is actually very kind, and loves a good laugh. He's surprisingly creative, and, although he won't admit it, is a really good cook (Although if you ask Myscelia, she'll tell you that he has a weird habit of using his acid to cook his food. He claims it doesn't affect the food, although I'd still be careful...). He isn't a fan of crowds, and is always worrying he'll accidentally hurt someone with his claws, wrist spines, or tail.
Backstory*:
Killable: Nope
Shippable: no
Other: Cicada He considers Mycelia to be his daughter, because when he found her, she was on the edge of the Poison Jungle, her parent's corpses curled around her. (sorry if it's a bit morbid...) Now the two of them live in the Leafwing Village, where Hornet runs a little library and cafe, called Books and Things, and Mycelia gets money by making tunics and things for the other Leafwings.

• Posted at:

~+Rexy+~

Queen of all things Jurassic Park and anime related

#RememberHurricane

#LGBTQ+

LunaStar, Gulfstream, Violet ~Forum Sis

OC's:

Aquila/Zeus

Crocodile

Python

Cactus

Kuchikori

Borealis

Prismatic

Souleater

Myscelia Ethusa

Mendica

Hornet

Save a Leafwing please.

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Queen Wasp: Saved for Silverskies

Silkwings(Unlimited): Ladybug(Eclipse), Green Garner(Eclipse), Myscelia Ethusa(Indominus), Saved for Confidence, Open
Flamesilks(Can be 5): Moth(Eclipse), Crescent(Wild), Saved for Silverskies, Open
Hivewings(Unlimited): Bumblebee(Eclipse), Saved for Silverskies, Open
Non-Mind Controllable Hivewings(Can be 2): Hornet(Indominus), Saved for Nova
Leafwings(Can be 5): Saved for Nova, Saved for Confidence, Saved for Onyx, Open

@Wild, Crescent can be a free Flamesilk, but she is the only one.

@Indominus, I’d prefer if Myscelia and Hornet lived in Cicada Hive, seeing as this is a Cicada Hive RP, and because dragons are supposed to believe that Leafwings are extinct.

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Books

Dragons

Wizards

Narwhals

Name: Spinner
Nickname*: None
Age(In dragon years): 6 (She is a couple weeks away from her metamorphasis)
Tribe: Silkwings
Spot: Flamesilk Silkwing (When she metamorphosis’s she will turn out to be a flamesilk)
Appearance: She is indigo with splashes of azure blue on her wings and under belly she has gold flecks between most of her scales.
Accessories*: None
Personality: She is brave and courageous, she will stand up to Hivewings with comlete resolve. She does not believe in the strict orders of Cicada Hive.
Killable: No please
Shippable: YEP! (If possible with a non-mind controlled Hivewing)
Other: None

• Posted at:

FIREFLY The Dragon/Cat/Human Hybrid

"The limit of creation is the limit of your imagination" - Me  

#RememberHurricane

Spinner is accepted!

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Books

Dragons

Wizards

Narwhals

Name: Glass (for the glasswing butterfly)

Tribe: SilkWings

Spot: SilkWings

Appearance: Whitish-pink body with white claws, gold-orange spines (no wings yet)

Personality: Kind, quiet

Not killable

Shippable (she must get paired)

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

For more about her appearance, Glass’ claws are gold, and her antennae and horns are a light shiny blue.  Her wings will be gold and light pink, and outlined in the same iridescent blue as her horns.  She also has silver eyes.

I forgot about jewelry, agh. She has an amber and copper necklace, and that’s all.

Her POV is first-person.

Please ship her with a male dragon. (SilkWing, preferably)

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

@Twilight, Glass is accepted!

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Books

Dragons

Wizards

Narwhals

Save a LeafWing and flamesilk!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

@Gleam, Saved!

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Books

Dragons

Wizards

Narwhals

Name: Sycamore
Nickname: Syca
Tribe: Leafwing
Spot: Leafwing spot
Appearance:Syca has grayish white scales, and a very light brown under belly scales. the fin on the end of the tail is a fern green. she has the normal shape for a leafwing, but her wing has a nick in it, at the end of her wing. her under jaw is a light chocolate color, and goes from her jew up the side of her fce, over her eye, and up her horns, making a swirl with light chocolate brown and white. her wing webbing is fern green. her spin fins are a light grayish brown color. her her shoulder blade to her jaw, is a tattoo of what looks like branches of a dead tree, almost looks like a shadow. her eyes are emerald green, and they almost glow in the dark. 

Accessories*: A dark green cloke, almost looks black, it is torn in some spots. A gold tail band, with a red ruby in the shape of a flower in the middle of the band. 
Personality: She is easily frightened and startled. she is very shy and scared. she is find and helpful, and tries to do anything she can to help. she hates it when dragons think she is usu less and can't do anything by herself. she is very friendly and kind, and likes to make new friends, so she is basically the opposite of her sister. she may make a sarcastic remark once in a while. she hates being alone, and has separation anxiety, and hates to be alone, or feel alone. she hates feeling helpless and defenseless.     
Backstory*: she got the nick in her wing from her twin brother(deceased) when she was a little dragonet. they are both playing when her brother accidentally clawed her wing with his talons. 
Killable: Yes, but not until later, and can it be like a tragic death, were it sad and kind of dramatic . 
Shippable: Yes, Yes, Yes, but please only males, and feel free to ship her with anyone, and please do. 
Other: Cicada. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

@Eclipse Fine, Hornet and Myscelia can live in the hive.

• Posted at:

~+Rexy+~

Queen of all things Jurassic Park and anime related

#RememberHurricane

#LGBTQ+

LunaStar, Gulfstream, Violet ~Forum Sis

OC's:

Aquila/Zeus

Crocodile

Python

Cactus

Kuchikori

Borealis

Prismatic

Souleater

Myscelia Ethusa

Mendica

Hornet

@Onyx, Sycamore is accepted!

@Indominus, Thank you! (: 

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Books

Dragons

Wizards

Narwhals

Name: Tarantula  
Nickname*: 
Age(In dragon years): 18
Tribe: hivewing 
Spot: non-mind controlled 
Appearance: She has an almost Sandwing colored pale yellow on her scales. With black horns and the end of her snout a pure black. Her line of scales under her neck and underbelly are bright red. Her wings start a pale orange and then go to bright red at the top (similar to Lady Scarab). The wing structure is pure black. 
Accessories*: Tarantula has a band on her middle horn (one most in front) that is red with an onyx (in a circle) facing the front
Personality: She acts like a normal Hivewing to Silkwings (basically arrogant and mean) and is a big supporter of Queen Wasp. She is currently a soldier in training. She is  quite friendly to other Hivewings. She is a little quick to judge and can be reckless at times as well. However, she always has a strong sense of loyalty and is quite funny. (Doesn’t yet know she is non-mind controllable).

Backstory*: 
Killable: IF DRAMATIC AND SOMEWHAT INTO THE RP
Shippable: yep
Other: Cicada

Other form will be in shortly

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

@Nova Tarantula is accepted!

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Books

Dragons

Wizards

Narwhals

Hey, Eclipse, are you the same Eclipse that plays Peregrine in TFSK. 

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

@Everyone: I’m probably going to be on and off on the forums for a while. My DARN INTERNET IS BROKEN and my computer is practically living off my dad’s hotspot. And I’m not allowed to use it 24/7. Sorry!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

Yes, but then I left and made a new account because reasons.

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Books

Dragons

Wizards

Narwhals

Sooo, do you want Dellow to empty your spots in TFSK?

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

@Everyone: Yay! My internet is back! :D

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

When will we start rp?

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

Can we start...?

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Name: Zyzzyva
Nickname*: Z

Age(In dragon years): 6
Tribe: HiveWings
Spot: HiveWing

Appearance: Zyzzyva has orange scales on his back, which fade to golden yellow scales on his underbelly and talons, along with a smattering of freckle-like black scales across his snout. He also has warm brown eyes, and is often smiling. In addition, Zyzzyva has long, black horns, and wears an intricately woven silk ring around one of them. Zyzzyva is tall and lean.
Accessories*: Beautiful, intricately woven silk ring around his right horn. When around dragons he knows won't turn him in, he claims it was a gift from a SilkWing who fell in love with him. When around dragons he knows will turn him in, he claims he bought it and quickly changes the subject.
Personality: Zyzzyva is bold, cocky, and flirtatious. He's not a very good student, and would rather chat with his friends or flirt with girls than listen to his teachers or do classwork. He tries to be kind to everyone he meets, though, even SilkWings, which feeds into the rumors about his ring and is an endless source of teasing among his friends. Zyzzyva occasionally says rebellious things, but he often says exaggerated or absurd things when joking around, and only says them around his friends, so nobody really thinks anything of it.
Backstory*: When Zyzzyva was younger, he was extremely rebellious, and landed in Misbehavor's Way extremely often. He doesn't anymore, though, although whether this is a result of stopping his behavior or just becoming better at getting away with it is unknown.

Killable: I really really really want to say no... yes. The answer is yes.
Shippable: HECK YEAH.

Other: Cicada

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

Name: Venus Flytrap
Nickname*: Venus
Age(In dragon years): 12
Tribe: Leafwings
Spot: Leafwings
Appearance: Venus has very, very, dark green scales that are almost black (slightly darker than Hemlock’s). Her line of scales under her underbelly are a (again) dark brown. Her eyes are an emerald green.
Accessories*: An emerald embedded into her scales. It is at the very back of the tail, right before it the tail forms a leaf shape.
Personality: She (like all Leafwings) is angry at the Hivewings and (less angry at) the Silkwings. She is very sneaky and good at hiding due to her dark colored scales. She is a spy for the Leafwings since her scales are dark. She has mastered the art of being cunning and deceptive. She is really nice to her close family and friends, but has trust issues. She is a backstabber if it means getting the information she needs. Venus iPad a soft spot to those in need.
Backstory*:
Killable: I’d....prefer not. But....if necessary,,,yes
Shippable: Yeptp

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Queen Wasp: Saved for Silverskies

Silkwings(Unlimited): Ladybug(Eclipse), Green Garner(Eclipse), Myscelia Ethusa(Indominus), Glass(Twilight), Saved for Confidence, Open
Flamesilks(Can be 5): Moth(Eclipse), Crescent(Wild), Spinner(Firefly), Saved for Silverskies, Saved for Gleam
Hivewings(Unlimited): Bumblebee(Eclipse), Zyzzyva(Firework), Saved for Silverskies, Open
Non-Mind Controllable Hivewings(Can be 2): Hornet(Indominus), Tarantula(Nova)
Leafwings(Can be 5): Venus Flytrap(Nova), Saved for Confidence, Saved for Onyx, Saved for Gleam, Open

I think we can start now, and hopefully people will continue to get their forms in.

Bumblebee quietly worked in his shop as sunlight streamed in through the treestuff walls.  He finished a tiny sugar grasshopper and placed it on the shelf, alongside a wasp, a bee, and a dragonfly. He leaned back on his chair and waited for his assistant to arrive.

Garner walked quickly through the busy streets of the hive, zipping through checkpoints and tunnels. I'm late I'm late I'm laaaaaate. Finally, she burst into her Master's shop and ducked her head. "I'm so sorry I'm late, sir. The traffic was terrible." She said.

Bumblebee smiled. "It's alright Garner."

Moth was dreaming of strange dancing caterpillars when she was prodded awake by a metal rod. "Time to spin." Said the irritated voice of her least favorite Hivewing guard. He pulled a cauldron over to her and she shot silk out of her wrists at just the right angle so one of the strands would brush the guard's forearm. The guard shrieked and ran to dunk his arm in a bucket of freezing water. Moth chuckled, and focused on spinning.

Light was pulsing around Ladybug's cocoon. She could feel it streaming through the sticky silk blob that was wrapped around her. She squirmed, and the cocoon gave way around her. She shook out her new, beautiful wings to dry them, and stretched. Then she sat down at a table to spin a tapestry to give thanks.

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Books

Dragons

Wizards

Narwhals

Spinner kept climbing she was almost there, at the top of what she was climbing, there would be a beautiful view. And she needed to see that view. Spinner came here everyday when everything is just getting up and starting the day. When she had wings, well then everything would be great. Her father seemed a bit anxious about her metamorphosis ceremony coming up. Whenever she tried to talk about it he changed the subject. It was strange, but probably nothing to worry about. when she finally reached the top She breathed in the fresh air, then sighed. Hivewings were so lucky they were hatched with wings. Well in a couple days I will have them too! She fluttered her wing buds a bit, they bad started to unfurl slightly this last week, and she was super excited for her metamorphosis!

(I kinda just want her to live a normal life, soo... can I have her escape the metamorphosis ceremony to change in a hidden cave?)

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

@Firefly, We already have a Flamesilk that's Free/On the run, and I'd rather we didn't have any more. If you want her to have a normal life you can change her to a normal Silkwing instead of a Flamesilk.

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Books

Dragons

Wizards

Narwhals

Glass was dreaming about her Metamorphosis.

I woke up from another dream.  I can’t  believe it is coming in only a month! I turned over my wrists to examine the small, slightly glowing silk buds.  I crawled out of my hammock, and looked out at the blindingly bright sun.  I twisted over and saw my wing buds , which were growing by the day.  Well, I can’t stop it now.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Tarantula walked through the streets, heading for Sugar Dream. She entered the store with her coins in a pouch around her neck. She had one of the many Hivewing abilities, venom in her claws and teeth. “Hey, Bumblebee.” She casually said, going to sit down at an empty table. “How’s the shop doing?”

(For now, I’m going to believe Leafwings live in the Poison jungle)

Venus was playing a game similar to capture the flag. It was a part of her daily training. Her dark scales made her seem like a shadow in the underbrush. She surveyed the area, spotting the bright red flower. She was about to manipulate the plants, before she remembered she couldn’t do that. She heard a rustle behind her. An enemy? Then she saw one of her teamates, Begonia. She is making such a ruckus. Venus’ teammate grabbed the red flower, and started running toward their side of the creek. Venus flanked her in case of an enemy attack. Begonia safely made it to the other side and blue team won the game. “Good Job, Begonia!” She congratulated.

(Begonia is just a random NPC)

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Bumblebee looks up at Tarantula and smiles. "Good. How are you?"

Garner shuffles over to a corner of the shop as the first customer of the day talks with Bumblebee. She sits on a stool and works on a tapestry she has been making to decorate the shop.

• Posted at:

~Eclipse~

Books

Dragons

Wizards

Narwhals

Is Zyzzyva accepted?

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

I believe so, look at Eclipse’s first rp post

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled