We’ve talked elsewhere about how obsessed some of us are with the shops in the Hives (CANDY!). It got me thinking… could we some more dragons running errands?

Pick a good shopping place (if not the Hives, maybe Possibility, the Scorpion’s Den, or even Sanctuary?), select your dragon(s), and decide what errand they should run. Make it as mundane or randomly adventurous as you want!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

First

• Posted at:

««ғяεεσм»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2200+

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#HAPPYOKTOBER

#TexasStrong

SSEECCOONNDD

• Posted at:

PeriDot

”I don’t feel so good.”

CREEPY SPOOKY HALLOWEEN

JuMpSuIt, JuMpSuIt, CoVeR mE 

-+-Christian-+-

Siggy’s Gray Again

Swammer

Death Of A Bachelor

Where We Droppin’?

#RememberThemall

Left 8/24/18

:(

Third

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

The forums peice of coral

velociraptor: old name

Black eye & Twig: old accounts

the questioning female SkyWing dragonet 

Forum Fam: Moonflight & Atbash

i ship everything canon and Carnelian X Umber

#RememberHurricane

You are walking in Possibilty when a dragon behind a stand calls out. "Hey you! Give me anything and I'll grant you one wish. Name's Freedom by the way."

• Posted at:

««ғяεεσм»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2200+

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#HAPPYOKTOBER

#TexasStrong

inb4 "clay gets food" and/or "starflight gets scrolls"

• Posted at:

wil

garbage can on the side of the road

- queen of fugitive plots (almost all my stories have them)

- princess of pressing F (to pay respects)

angery leader of the leon cult

fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fi

• Posted at:

FIREFLY The Dragon/Cat/Human Hybrid

"The limit of creation is the limit of your imagination" - Me  

#RememberHurricane

6th

• Posted at:

{Falcon}

She/Her/Bird

*Queen of Mismatched Socks*

•Tuba Team•                 •Proud Mormon•

#RememberHurricane

Fourth!

A grumpy SkyWing delivering dragonflame cactus in Possibility (which would be a fairly bad idea)?

• Posted at:

_-||Twilight||-_

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.  

CATS!

~Remember the Lost~

Slytherin

Happy Halloween!

In possibility (haven’t read TLC) kinkajou is buying friends

• Posted at:

Wings of fire,

former deviant

friend me,

my name is AquaShell the seawing 

"Mycelia, no, you can't get that stupid expensive locket for dad." My half-sister says, yanking me back my the scruff of my neck. I hate it when she's like this. "OK, so the list says we need sugar, cocoa powder, eggs -" "Yak yak yak yak BYE!" I gave a mock salute, and ran off, going for the art store. "MYSCELIA ETHUSA GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" "WHATS THAT, MANTIS? RUN FASTER? SURE!"

• Posted at:

~+Rexy+~

Queen of all things Jurassic Park and anime related

#RememberHurricane

#LGBTQ+

LunaStar, Gulfstream, Violet ~Forum Sis

OC's:

Aquila/Zeus

Crocodile

Python

Cactus

Kuchikori

Borealis

Prismatic

Souleater

Myscelia Ethusa

Mendica

Hornet

Dartfrog and Hibiscus flew up to the nearest tree-house platform. It was a small candy shop. It generally sold nectar drops and Stevia leaves. "Look! They have honeysuckle!" Said Hibiscus eagerly. They only sold honeysuckle on days when the honeysuckle bush was flourishing with flowers. And that was a rarity.

• Posted at:

Fan-wing

Snowdrop the Icewing

Notewings should totally be a thing

#Moonbli

Glory was walking through possibility beside Thorn. They were having a shopping day together, to get to know each other well.

"I need some brightening cactus to treat my wood in the rainforest so it doesn't fall apart." Glory told thorn.

Thorn laughed, "What a coincidence, i need guava juice to feed smolder's Flower!"

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

H .

EIG Y

Your support saves me guys

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)    

Clay is currently spending his entire life savings on candy when he realizes they exist.

• Posted at:

BOOP

Galaxee's Alt

Deity of Demon animals Pigeons and Guns

She/Her/They/Them

Inspiration Does Not Apply In My Household

Appreciate the Impact Font

"I'm gonna go Boop him on the nose" ~ Lucas The Spider

LGBTQ+

F A L L A E S T H E T I C 

Peacock merrily hopped along the roads of Possibility, looking around enthusiastically. Her wings were outspread, ripples of pink and yellow going across the webbing. The small one-eyed Rainwing had never been outside the Rainforest before, and being here made her practically implode with joy. The tip of her claw snagged on a small rock, making her yelp and somersault onto the hard, rocky gravel. "Owwwwwwww-" She moaned, rubbing the claw.

• Posted at:

~-Parodies On Fire-~

Me OC's

[Jackal Of The Sandwings]

-Peacock Of The Rainwings-

*~Goldseeker Of The Nightwings~*

=Blizzard Of The Icewings=

(OCs, don't steal!)

Freeze sighed as he half-covered his head with his white wings, his icy eyes darting around for a glimpse of the silver dragon. Three moons, where is she?! The banished IceWing caught a flash of silver out the corner of his vision, and immediately flared his wings, and glided over Possibility, following the small dragon. Said dragon turned around, and darted behind a stall selling ice sculptures? Freeze landed behind her, and gripped her shoulders with his cold talons "Ice-brain! What were you thinking, people could recognise you!" The female dragon rolled her eyes "They haven't seen me in ages, Freeze. And besides, aren't you meant to be taking me back home to get un-banished and whatnot? Besides - for a second time - I'm now hosting a market!" Shard looked up at him with those eyes, causing Freeze to groan. Freeze moved his frost-covered talons off of Shard, watching her scales fend off his ice-curse. "Only sell three more" He said bluntly, before hiding under the table, much to the missing princess's amusement. 

• Posted at:

ṆḕṖṮṳṆḕ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ    

Whenever your tears won't dry

I'll be there

Hey nice forum 

• Posted at:

Stargazer

Beauty  of  a Rainwin

Trouble of sandwing 

Clever  of Nightwing

pompous of Icewing 

Grumpyness of a Skywing 

Sarcasticness of seawing.

# Remember Hurricane

Graceful of silkwing 

Toughness of a hivewing 

Fury of a leafwing

Up

• Posted at:

wil

garbage can on the side of the road

- queen of fugitive plots (almost all my stories have them)

- princess of pressing F (to pay respects)

angery leader of the leon cult

fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fishy fi

ochre finds a gigantic pile of gold coins in a cave one day. then he puts it all in a big sack and goes to possibility. then he give all the gold to a merchant for all the fruit he can fit into his sack. then he flies home and selfishly does not share it with anybody. typical ochre.

• Posted at:

LeafWing Fury

#RememberHurricane

ThunderClan Loyalty

WindClan Speed

RiverClan Shine

ShadowClan Darkness

SkyClan Strength

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help."-Loki

"This isn't my smug face, it's my heroic face."-Deathbringer

GET VERMILLION TO SEND SCARLET A GIANT HELMET (or maybe... umm... a lot of makeup or something...)

• Posted at:

#TheForumsNeedMoreMoonbli

#Qinterwatcher

#Clearmoonstalker

#Sunflightspeaker

Yeah, it's totally me... OR IS IT

<)Wilderness(>

ME CALM DOWN?! YOU NEED TO UN-CALM DOWN! YOU NEED TO RAMP ALL THE WAY UP TO FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!-kinkajou

The day was bright and the sun beat down on the hot desert sands, but here, underneath the canopies of the stalls it was cool. I wish I could be flying up there like a couple of the other skywings flying to the scorpion den but I had a job to do. Hire the best assassin I could find, then report back to Him. The memory of cold scales against mine made me shiver, even in the heat of the desert. I went to a place where I had heard I could find some. A sandwing brushed by me and I felt the light touch of a talon, lifting my bracelet's clasp and I spun around and pulled my talons back. "Claws off if you know what's good for you!" I snarled at him. He looked at me and his gaze traveled to the webs between my claws, then my gills and my slightly thicker-than-normal-skywing-tail. He looked at me for one more moment, then I turned and ducked away from the crowd. How odd. I felt his gaze still on me so I took to the sky with a couple huge wingbeats. I turned to a different part of the scorpion den and didn't notice the pale sandy shape that took to the sky after me.

"Listen, I don't want much. all I'm asking is for you to do one thing, kill a dragon and then done. Is that so hard for a dragon of your caliber?" I told her. "It is for the amount you're offering." "It's all I got." "Really. How about that nice silver bracelet you've got, or that sapphire earring?" Cobra said. "Fine." I handed over the earring but never the bracelet. "Consider her dead."    After that, I lingered in some of the stalls, buying a couple things, one a stone carving of a silkwing and then a little emerald I attached to my bracelet. I flew off north and soon the town of possibility crested the horison. I stopped to drink at a desert pool. Thump. Talons behind me. I turned around. The sandwing from before. "What do you want?" "My name is Coyote." "So?" "Are you interested in a possible gold oppurtunity?" "No." I kept drinking. Then I felt something cold and hard at my throat. "And what if I make you?" The weapon was a steel dagger, honed to a razor sharp point. I ducked under it and spun my tail into his face, hearing the thud of it strike home. I leaped into the sky and flew as fast as I could.               

I landed in Possibility and scanned the sky behind me. No sign of Coyote. I hurried along the cobblestone street and ducked into a house I knew well. Too well. I went to the basement and through the secret trapdoor. "So you hired one?" came the cool, regal voice I knew very well. "Mission accomplished." I said, hoping the quiver in my voice would'nt be noticed. Then I felt Snowstreak's talons brush my face. "And the egg?" he whispered into my ear. I turned to where he was in the darkness and coiled around him. "Hardening already, my love." We climbed out of the trapdoor and headed outside to hunt. "There was this strange Sandwing today. He first tried to pick-pocket my bracelet, then followed me and offered me a job. when I said no, he held a knife to my throat." Snowstreak looked at me with fire in his eyes. "He tries that again, he'll meet some very sharp serrated claws and some very sharp teeth."  "Awww."

Later that night.....

I woke with a start. I could'nt see a thing and when I reached for my face there was something around my talons and a hood of some sort on my face. "Shh, she's awake." I realized I couldn't feel Snowstreaks cold scales at my back like I normally did. Where was I? The hood came off my face and I looked up into a sneering sandwing face. "Coyote." He pointed a dagger at my snout. Lovely.

• Posted at:

-FairyDragon

Ashburn -Leafwing with Sundew's small golden scales and possibly magic growing powers

Sunset-Only Skywing who likes Peril and wants to be friends with her

This is in the scorpion den before the first book

”MIRAGE HURRY UP!!”

”Coming Snake!”

Snake snorted in disgust and flicked her tail at Mirage as she caught up.

”We’re here to get mom some new jewelry, not giggle at everything we see.”

”But Snake we don’t have any money.”

”We’re gonna steal it Mirage. Three moons maybe I should’ve left you with mom.”

”No! Please! I’ll be good! Mom never lets me go outside.” Mirage made a pouty face and stuck out her tongue.

Snake rolled her eyes and looked around at the many shops and tradesmen.

”See that shop over there? We’re going to steal from that one.”

”Snake, this feels wrong.” Mirage flicked her tail and shifted her wings nervously.

“Dad said we have to get something for mom. Come on it won’t be hard. I’ll distract the guy and you just pick a necklace that you think is pretty.”

Mirage blinked and gulped.

”Okaaayyy... I’ll try to.”

Snake grinned and they walked up to the dragon by the stand.

”So....how much are the necklaces?”

Mirage watched as Snake talked until Snake whacked her with her wing. Right. Get the necklace. Mirage looked at all the necklaces. Opals, rubies, pearls, so many to choose from! But one caught her eye. It looked like onyxs and emeralds. Mirage looked up at the salesman. She quickly grabbed it and held it where the dragon couldn’t see. She poked Snake in the side.

”Well, it’s been nice talking to you but I gotta run. See ya!”

As they were walking back Snake was grinning the entire way.

”You did it little sis! You stole something for mom!”

”I know! I bet mom will be so happy!” Mirage showed Snake the necklace so she could see how pretty it was.

”Mom will be thrilled to see it. Come on let’s get it home.....”

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

“It’s Halloween, everyone’s entitled to a good scareHalloween

”YOU DON’T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER” 

Me (skullbreaker), at Possibility, shopping for knives and flowers so I can get rid of winter and get with moon- I'VE SAID TOO MUCH

• Posted at:

SKULLBREAKER

A male NightWing who can kick your rear end if he has to, but usually doesn't.

Catchphrase: "I BLAME THOSE DARN ICEWINGS!"

Fav song: Weird Autumn remix (by CG5)