Is this the best idea ever?

NOO! sorry my iPod was being glitchy and wouldn't let me put in thread numbers, and I had forgotten to bookmark. Here's the leader form! ~Name: Sorreltuft/star. ~Gender: female. ~Age: 23ish moons. ~Clan?: WindClan. ~Spot: leader. If necessary, can she be deputy??? ~Appearance: he is small and lithe, with light brown, very fluffy fur and mint green eyes. ~Personality: she is kind and loyal and smart, but like Firestar, she can be naïve in the way of wanting peace and treaties and friendships with rogues, kittypets, and other clans. She is also clumsy, though is a good hunter. ~Crush/Mate: TBD/ open! ~Can be killed?: no. ~Theme Song: N/A. ~Other: littermates with my incoming oc, Cloudpace.
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Name: Rowan

Clan?: N/A

Spot: Loner

Appearance: he has pure black fur with ice blue eyes he has one red eye and one the ice blue ( he is half blind) he has a scar across his light blue right eye and that is the eye that is blinded he is muscular and fast and can swim faster then most river clan cats he has a thing long and agile body with a long fluffy black tail he has very long fur and he runs as if hes flying.

Personality: he is cunning and a fast thinker he is reallt good at fighting and sneaking. He doesnt talk much and usually stays away from others he knows several languages including badger, fox, and any type of cat he cat even speak dog. He can get angry but doesnt show it he doesnt like being picked on and doesn't like it when others are picking on others. He has head achs qite a bit and he stays away from the clans other then when he goes out into river clan territory hs den seems like a abandoned badger set place but it is actually his home ( it was a badger set he was raised by badgers) he is not great at hunting but be5ter then a new apprentice. 

Crush/Mate: N/A

Can be killed?: no

Theme Song?: whatever it takes by imagine dragons.

Other: pov

Hope he is good you really dont like the fact that one of his eyes are red they can be light blue but I really would rather what was in the appearance thanks I love this rp firefly also I was thinking of purring tour name in my siggy do you want certain colors.

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness still remains

Bff-Form-fam:

Rainbow-Firefly-Ellysia-Rʊռɛ-

"there is always a Rainbow even in the Darkest of times"

@Kitsune, got it, Rosebriar has the spot.

@Sorrel, You can definetly ask to be Windclan deputy, the leader is Meadowstar OC of Maelstrom.

@Bramble, Rowan is accepted, and sure if you wanna put my name in there. Do whatever color you like but if you are asking for my opinion... puuuple ;)

• Posted at:

FIREFLY The Dragon/Cat/Human Hybrid

"The limit of creation is the limit of your imagination" - Me  

#RememberHurricane

Change cloud to sky on Icekit’s form.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

@Wild, Oop, sorry I didnt see your form, you are accepted.

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

Name: Swiftwater
Clan?: RiverClan
Spot: Warrior wanna be deputy
Appearance: Swiftwater is an extremely pale gray tabby tom with even paler blue eyes. His fur thick but not so long. The stripes along his back are just a tint darker than his gray fur. Because of Swiftwater's odd coloration, he could be extremely hard to spot in bright waters. Even though his eyes are really pale, that doesn't mean he's blind. In fact, his eye sight is pretty good. He has a large build and pretty tall for his age. Because of this, he can appear intimating to younger cats. Extremely sharp teeth and claws. Can move swiftly through the water. 

Personality: Swiftwater is an extremely brave and loyal warrior would will do anything to protect his clan, so long betray them. A strong swimmer who can rocket through the water at untold speeds! (Not really, he's decent at that) Really nice and kind to his clanmates, but he also tends to snap at them a lot when he's grumpy or angry. Although, when it comes to other clans, its different. He treats them like a full out monster. He hates them. Whenever they show their faces at the border, Swiftwater smokes with aggression and hostility. The only thing holding him back from springing is his leader's orders. Because of his braveness, he can also be reckless, often found jumping into a group of ShadowClan cats and end up bleeding with a million cuts, though only scaring off three or rarely four. He's ambitious, but not up to the point where he would do anything to satisfy it. Swiftwater is a strong warrior who shows no mercy inn a battle, but tends to be kinda clumsy in a hunt. To be fare, his hunting skills isn't terrible, but not the best. He can be boast-y, though never brags out loud, but shows many signs that he's proud of himself. He's clever yet still never thinks twice about jumping in an unnecessary battle. He had many near death situations and if he became leader, he probably would have lost three by the next full moon. Because of all his experience from fighting, he's really good, and he's still improving till this day.
Crush/Mate: N/A but open to anyone and everyone
Can be killed?: Sure, but not so soon. I've got plans for him...
Theme Song?: IDK
Other: Wanna be deputy

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

Name-Cherrypetal
Gender-Female
Age-20 moons
Clan?-ShadowClan
Spot-Warrior
Appearance-Cherrypetal has a cream pelt and white paws, muzzle, and tail tip. Her eyes are sunny yellow and her fur is short and fuzzy.
Personality-Cherrypetal is cheerful and happy. She is also brace in times of need and is a fierce and strong fighter.
Crush/Mate-Open
Can be killed?-Preferably not
Theme Song?-N/A
Other-PoV Color

One more coming soon

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

Save Shadow Clan Leader for me plz!

• Posted at:

GAMENITE/DEATHNITE

HomeThread: 345755, DIAMONDGEM ACADEMY!!!!!!!!!

WELL, when life goves you lemons!

WE ARE not CALLING IT MAGICAL DEATH SPIT! -Glory

"Because a friend never has to give a reason" -Phoebe

I already have one, but you can have deputy

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Hi, I'm back! After like a century...Sorry...

Name- Timberpaw (dust)

Gender- Male

Age- 11 moons, soon to be 12 moons and become a warrior.

Clan?- Shadowclan.

Spot- Apprentice.

Appearance- Timberpaw has ginger fur, sharp white claws and average white cat teeth. He has a brownish pelt, and his paws are brownish as well. He has dark green eyes, one eye darker than the other. He’s quite muscular for an apprentice. 

Personality- Timberpaw is very protective and loyal to his close ones, he is probably found sending affectionate glances at Hazelpaw {{ ;) }}. Whenever he gets the chance he  goes out on his own, mostly at night, sneaking out of the apprentices den. He often cracks jokes with a smile, but his eyes not holding happiness. Ever since he lost his parents he’s sort of had this permanent sadness on the inside that he hides very well.

Crush/Mate- He has a crush on Hazelpaw.

Can be killed?- No, at least not until he’s a warrior.

Theme Song?- Down the River

Other- Timberpaw lost his parents when he just turned six moons old.

Name- Twilightpetal.

Gender- Female.

Age- 45 moons.

Clan?- Shadowclan.

Spot- Senior Warrior, mentor of Timberpaw.

Appearance- Twilightpetal has completely black fur except for a silver spot at the tip of her tail. She has goldenish amber eyes, sharp yellowish teeth and sharp white claws. She’s medium sized and often doesn’t wear a happy look on her face.

Personality- Twilightpetal is usually very serious and she’s quite the battle planner. She’s quite smart and adaptable. Even though she might not show it, she often cares about the people around her, that’s why she scolds them harshly after they do risky stuff and such. She is dependant, and often knows how deal with problems.

Crush/Mate- Her mate died before they could have kits, so she’s open for another mate.

Can be killed?- Totally!! Wholeheartedly!

Theme Song?- Warrior by Beth Crowley 

Other- Wanna be deputy.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

All r accepted!

@Thunderstormwerewolf, Sorry Shadow Leader is already taken. You can have a warrior though.

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

Ok that will be ok.

• Posted at:

GAMENITE/DEATHNITE

Can i be an apprentice?

• Posted at:

GAMENITE/DEATHNITE

Name: Icepaw/ is apprentice so right bow Icekit.

Clan: Shadow Clan

Spot: Apprentice 

Appearance: White pelt with some grey stripes, with blue eyes.

Personality: Energetic, strong firce, and is good with protecting. Makes a really good Warrior.

Crush/Mate: Shippable

Can be killed: Yeah but make it dramatic.

Theme Song: Natural by Imagine Dragons 

Other: Has one scared eye.

• Posted at:

GAMENITE/DEATHNITE

When can we start

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

Sorry, but I have a character named Icekit, so can you uh change the name?

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

We already have, find your oc's clan's post choosing deputy

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Umm yah sure. I’ll be frostkit.

• Posted at:

GAMENITE/DEATHNITE

Is it okay if we just jump into a thread somewhere? I suck at intros sooo...

• Posted at:

♥︎Midsummer♥︎

ThReFox/SandWinShifter

she/heChristiaIntrovert

Kay, since almost no one cane to the thunderclan deputy ceremony I’ll just announce the deputy here. The deputy of thundefclan is shadesong. you guys can create intro threads, and anyone can make life threads like training and going on patrols. If youdont want to make one just jump in on a thread.

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

I have a plot thread up involving two of my Thunderclan oc'sgo there and a Windclan patrol, if any of you with windclan oc's want to go there

• Posted at:

Kitsune

I dont have any windclan warriors, or maybe.. hang on...

Name- Rapidpelt

Gender- Male

Age- 23 moons

Clan?- Windclan

Spot- Warrior

Appearance- He is completely white, except for a whisp of black over his right eye. He is strong and built for battle. 

Personality- He is not the kind of warrior to retreat a battle, he would rather lose his life over another’s life. He is selfless in battle not thinking about himself at all.

Crush/Mate- Mate is open, although he is mostly just for battles with other clans.

Can be killed?- Yeah

Theme Song?- We are the danger.

Other- None

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

*sigh* as long as she IS deputy. Here are my other forms: ~Name: Cloudpace. ~Gender: male. ~Age: 23ish moons. ~Clan?: WindClan. ~Spot: Warrior. ~Appearance: he is a dark, creamy brown with white patches and blue eyes. He is stockier than his sister. ~Personality: he is loyal and brave, a good fighter. He is friendly, but can be ambitious and immature. ~Crush/Mate: TBD/open, btw he's gay. ~Can be killed?: yes. ~Theme song?: N/A. ~Other: littermates with Sorreltuft; he's slightly older. _________________________ ~Name: Appletooth/paw. ~Gender: male. ~Age: 15 moons. ~Clan?: Riverclan. ~Spot: apprentice, soon to be warrior. ~Appearance: golden-and-white dappled fur, with green eyes and a long tail. ~Personality: he is quiet and shy, but is smart, and a good fighter and hunter. He can be rude, and tends to be a rulebreaker. ~Crush/Mate: hehe, any Winclan warriors wanna ship? ~Can be killed?: no. ~Theme Song: N/A. ~Other: he WILL have a forbidden love, just you wait! _______________________ ~Name: Honey. ~Gender: female. ~Age: 10 moons. ~Clan?: none yet. ~Spot: kittypet. ~Appearance: a plump she-cat with jet-black fur and golden/amber eyes the rich color of honey. ~Personality: she is curious and playful, and spends Most of her time in her twolegs' garden. Occasionally she strays into Clan territory, but she never gets caught because she's surprisingly fast. She is kind to most, but don't anger her because she has quite the temper. ~Crush/mate: open! Prefferably of the clans. ~Can be killed?: yes. ~Theme song: N/A. ~Other: N/A.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

I took deputy, sorry

• Posted at:

Kitsune

@Sorrel, all accepted!

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

Name- Goldenhawk.

Gender- Male

Age- 49 moons.

Clan?- Thunderclan

Spot- Senior Warrior.

Appearance- Goldenhawk has golden fur with dark brown and white stripes all over him except his underbelly and paws. He has sharp white teeth and sharp black claws, other than that, he has extremely pale bluish green eyes. He has long legs and he has a strong, lean, muscular body. He is sort of large, but not very. Goldenhawk has a white underbelly and his paws are white.

Personality- Goldenhawk can be overprotective of others and often tells them not to do things that are reckless and tries to stop them or he comes with them to defend them. He is very nice yet often has a knack for teasing harshly. He is quite loyal and selfless, but if someone has something he needs or wants he can get jealous quickly.

Crush/Mate- Crush on Lightstar.

Can be killed?- Sure.

Theme Song?- Drive by.

Other- He’s blind, but he can smell and hear better than any other cat.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Goldenhawk is accepted!

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

Now I find the fact that Rosebriar was forced to be a med cat ironic as Goldenhawk was allowed to be a warrior but suddenly a cat with a lame leg came and bam she's not allowed to be a warrior, though is it ok that Rosebriar and Goldenhawk are close due to both being disabled?

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Name- Azurestripe
Gender- Female
Age- 22 Moons
Clan?- RiverClan
Spot- Warrior
Appearance- White with grey markings on her paws/muzzle/back. Slim and beautiful with blue eyes. 
Personality- She's very smart and kind, but is very impulsive and doesn't think twice most of the time. This can get annoying, because she appears snobby and stuck on her on ideas. This also means that she takes huge risks to save what she feels is important. She often tries to listen, but always finds herself falling back into her own impulsive way.
Crush/Mate- Open for crushing and maybe mating
Can be killed?- Yes
Theme Song?- How Far I'll Go
Other- None

• Posted at:

¤|вℓιzzαя∂|¤

-She/Her-

Leafwing-Ravenclaw-Christian        

FORUM SISTERS~FALLON~DELLOW

Autumn,the year's last,loveliest smile

Saving a RiverClan warrior

• Posted at:

¤|вℓιzzαя∂|¤

-She/Her-

Leafwing-Ravenclaw-Christian        

FORUM SISTERS~FALLON~DELLOW

Autumn,the year's last,loveliest smile

Can someone sum up what's been happening? I guess all spots have been taken but I would like a limited one is there is, such as med.cat apprentice

Name-Quickkit
Gender-Male
Age-5.9 moons(literally about to be an apprentice)
Clan?-Wind
Spot-Apprentice
Appearance-A black cat with white ear tips, tail tips and one white paw. He's got long legs and his eyes are turning green
Personality-he wants to be a warrior. He is impatient and wishes he could be a warrior already. His character hasn't really been defined yet as he is a kit. He is slowly getting bored of playing.
Crush/Mate-No
Can be killed?-Depends how
Theme Song?-?
Other-None

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

@Kitsune, sure. Goldenhawk knows how to fight with hearing and smell by the way.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

All accepted!

@Maelstrom, are you interested in accepting forms?

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

Yes, I am!

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

@firefly: yay hes accepted and also your names in my siggy now and look its purple :)

• Posted at:

§≈Bramble§

I am a lonely kitten in the rain

In a world of wonder a world of pain

Happiness fills the plains

But sadness still remains

Bff-Form-fam:

Rainbow-Firefly-Ellysia-Rʊռɛ-

"there is always a Rainbow even in the Darkest of times"

@Maelstrom and Bramble, Cool!

• Posted at:

#RememberHurricane

Frostkit walks out to the area where the other cats live. “Hmm. I wonder who i can talk to.” She said to herself 

• Posted at:

GAMENITE/DEATHNITE

@Thunderstormwerewolf, this is not a roleplay, it’s a FWRP, if you would like to use Frostkit please make a thread that has the basic information as a title.

(TCC-*Your character’s clan*) *What your character is doing inside their clan’s territory*

Also, if you haven’t read the rules, here they are: ((Adding some if you don’t mind))

Rules:

-Not really normal FWRP Rules!

-Please no OP characters

-Plz no odd colored fur on your character

-here comes what I think is the fun part. You do not ask for ships. You can crush and flirt and see what happens! Like real life! It makes the experience more fun for me.

-You are allowed to do forbidden love between the clans

-You can betray your clan.

-You can capture others with permission

-You can have up to 3 kits

-I do not support LGTBQ+ relationships, but they are allowed anyways.

-Neither do I support pangender, but it is allowed anyways for you guys.

-You can ask for partnership

-You must ask for permission before harming an OC.

-Please do not powerplay, it ruins the experience for everyone else.

-I would appreciate PoV colors being seeable?

-Do not fight over spots

-Me and Maelstrom have the right to decline your form

-Characters are unlimited!

-Please do not be rude to other people, only to their character

-If your character does not have an issue with another character then please do not be rude to that character, unless your character is generally a mean cat

-Apprentices must turn into warriors when they are either 12 on 13 moons old

-Elders will be 120 moons or older 

-Generally have fun and laugh at catastic jokes! ((Haha, I’m soo funny!! Not really.))

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Can I just time-skip like an afternoon to get to my cats meeting at midnight?

• Posted at:

Kitsune

Yes, you can.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

1 , , 3 ,