Have you ever read a book from a hundred or more years ago, where the chapter titles are super long and something like, “In which Clay escapes from under the mountain to save his friends only to find himself in more danger from a seriously deranged SkyWing queen”?

I love those chapter titles. Sure, they’re a little spoiler-y, but I actually enjoy spoiler! I like to see how characters get where they’re going, and sometimes I enjoy knowing where they’ll end up.

The titles of the Wings of Fire series don’t give too much away -- they’re more like hints than spoilers, which I love. But if you were going to name a Wings of Fire book so a reader knew EXACTLY what they were getting into, what would you call it?

(Make sure to put the real title/# at the top of your post, so people avoiding spoilers for that book can skip it!)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

hi

• Posted at:

when fear creeps up your spine

start writing

shake it off

word by word

and look at the splinters of fear on the ground

shining like broken glass

insanity

i'm all inside your head anyway

No spoilers

But what about TLC...if you haven't read the epilogue of DoD then it is in fact a spoiler!!! Or what about THQ?

• Posted at:

««ғяεε∂σм™»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2400+ ☆

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#TexasStrong 

#DistrictSpellingBee 2/6/19

1st! 

• Posted at:

««ғяεε∂σм™»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2400+ ☆

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#TexasStrong 

#DistrictSpellingBee 2/6/19

second?

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

5th!

• Posted at:

PeriDot

MERRCHRISTMAS

”I don’t feel so good.”

JuMpSuIt, JuMpSuIt, CoVeR mE 

-+-Christian-+-

Death Of A Bachelor

Where We Droppin’?

#RememberThemAll

Left 8/24/18

:(

#1: children break out of prison, get put in prison again (but it's a different prison!), busts out and then big protagonist abandons his family moments after meeting them (the dragonet prophecy)
#2: sass protagonist finds family, screams at small child, protects a baby, gets thrown in prison again but then busts out to see everyone is dying (the lost heir)

#3: big colorful protagonist returns to her home only to find everyone is lazy and her family abandoned her, later gets thrown in prison for, what, the 4th time? before busting out AGAIN and dethroning people (the hidden kingdom)

#4: definition-of-nerd-cliche protagonist gets kidnapped, witnesses murder, almost gets killed himself, witnesses murder again, breaks out of prison AGAIN, confesses his love like an anime character and goes hecking blind (the dark secret)

#5: happy protagonist gets kidnapped as well, but busts out shortly after by writing stuff on a weird piece of glass before meeting her mom and finding out she's a hybrid and is not bothered in the slightest by this. then gets thrown in prison for the 5th time and busts out again before witnessing double murder. also her mom becomes queen despite not being royalty (the brightest night)
#6: anime protagonist has special powers and hears voices in her head, keeps secret from tribe and goes to school keeping her secret from friends. she witnesses double murder and helps a criminal escape from danger (and the criminal's brother follows her too) before finally telling her friends she's ~magical~ before getting rejected because magic powers are bad now (moon rising)

#7: anger protagonist goes on a ~magical journey~ with friends + crush to find his missing brother only to find out he was magically transformed into some weird anime girl (not the protagonist from last book, mind you). then he returns home and abandons his family for a 2000-year-old nightwing (winter turning)
#8: fire protagonist goes on another ~magical journey~ but with only one friend, visits her friends' girlfriend in the hospital, finds her dad who hypnotizes her into having a ~big lesbian crush~ on ~the original evil queen~ (there are a lot of evil queens in this series) before getting un-hypnotized and babysits a child who's mother is slaughtering his grandma. once it's all done protagonist gets to go home but then awakens an evil legend guy (escaping peril)

#9: magic protagonist hides from evil legend guy with a stick, makes his sister wake up his girlfriend, goes on a magical adventure or two, but not before going into hand-to-hand combat with his sister! after he fights his sister, he gets warped into a magic room, reveals himself to save his deranged sister and gets thrown into prison for the trillionth time this series (talons of power)

#10: terrible book do not read (darkness of dragons)

#11: (white ink to avoid spoilers) now on a new continent! butterfly protagonist goes on the run because his sister's wrists light on fire, meet not-exactly-best-girl-but-still-good-girl hivewing before busting butterfly protagonist's sister's boyfriend out of prison and going to find protag's sister. then they meet ~supposedly extinct dragon squad~; a mother, a daughter, and best girl. then they steal a book and protag is thrown into prison, meets his dad and finds his sister, and busts out with his sister 2 seconds later. then his sister goes to the ~magical land~ of pyrrhia (the lost continent)

• Posted at:

wild/spades

once i was told

but like any misfit

i spit on that good advice

Wow people get thrown into prison a lot

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

And Then It Got Worse

(Alternative title for Darkstalker: Legends)

• Posted at:

Δ PYTHAGORAS Δ

#0: two magical dragons (one more magical than the other) have a relationship and love but one is scared of the other. meanwhile our in-the-middle magical fishy friend's entire family is getting murdered. then the water dragon meets the loving shadow dragons, they go have fun, water dragon and his guards (one of which he luvs) is scared of the very very magical guy, very very magical guy's mom dies, very very magical guy becomes angry, very very magical guy almost dies, he gets even angrier, he kills his father and then his only a little bit magical girlfriend locks him undergroun with water dragon's help

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

Albatross and Fathom chapter: Spoilers! 

In which Fathom's grandfather goes slightly crazy and homicidal without even seeming to notice, murdering the whole of fathoms family and him if his girlfriend hasn't whisked him away to an old boat she'd because he was too afraid to swim away. Grandfather finds them, tries to kill them and gets killed himself. Animus magic gets banned and fathom doesn't live happily ever after *GASP OF DESPERATE BREATH*

How about THAT for a title, eh?

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

In which an epic love triangle forms that tears the fan base apart until it is resolved in Book 10

(Moon rising)

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Everyone Dies. The end!

• Posted at:

when fear creeps up your spine

start writing

shake it off

word by word

and look at the splinters of fear on the ground

shining like broken glass

insanity

i'm all inside your head anyway

Book 1: Breakout 

Book 2: The Hidden Assassin 

Book 3: Clouded Danger 

Book 5: The Eye of Onyx 

Book 6: Long-Lost Powers 

Book 7: Brother Forever 

Book 8: Scales of Danger 

Book 9: The Animus Secret 

Book 10: Mountain Attack 

Legends: Where the Trouble Started 

Book 11: Danger in the Hives

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

wolfdragon that is AMAZING! But you forgot book 4.

• Posted at:

No is my favorite word and I have no idea why.

Alvin is crazy.

Batman is awesome. So are you. But I'm not.

I LOVE FOXES SO MUCH THAT I WANT ONE 4 A PET!!!!!

Why?

Yes

#11 (The Lost Continent) GIGANTIC SPOILER ALERT: In which Blue's sister is a flamesilk and all the HiveWings are mind-controlled by their queen who is a terrible dragon and should be shipped with Darkstalker because she's really that horrible and Blue escapes from dragons trying to capture him (everyone. Gets. Captured. In. This. Series. I swear) and finds a pretty HiveWing named Cricket who he has a crush on and they escape together and find Blue's sister's boyfriend and breaks him out of captivity (ARRGGBNHGBNJHGHBJHGYH) and they escape the hive and find SCAVENGERS and Cricket calls them reading monkeys (I am INSULTED!) and they almost get captured and then they sneak into a greenhouse and find three LeafWings who are supposed to be extinct and Blue, Cricket, and Sundew the LeafWing steal the Book of Clearsight and then find out it's fake and Blue gets captured and then he meets his father and his sister's Metamorphosis is over because it's been five days already and then they escape on LITERALLY THEIR SECOND DAY IN CAPTIVITY and then Luna who is Blue's sister gets carried over to Pyrrhia and then the epilogue of DoD happens.

*Gasp*

AIR

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Bookmark 

• Posted at:

Tsunami 

I’m crazy and proud of it

Forum sibs:key,fallen,Shi,lily,lily-Anna,Alphawolf,Egret

Books! I am obsessed with books!

Wolfs are awesome 

I am:

Ravenclaw

Athena’s daughter 

Riverclan

Leavewing/Seawing 

#1: Clay and friends escape from under mountain and fall into the hands of Skywing Queen who makes them fight in an arena, exept for Sunny, who she plans to give to queen Burn(I think that’s the one) and Glory who she uses as decoration

#2: Tsunami finds out she’s a princess, and meets her little sister and protects her other younger sibling in his/her egg, and defeats an evil statue.

#3: Glory and friends go to the Rainwing kingdom and find out Rainwings are disappearing, Glory gets a pet sloth, and plays in a series of games to become queen so she solve the mystery

#4: Starflight is kidnapped from the Rainwings to the night wings and meets the other Nightwing that completes the prophesy and his father we find out he has a crush on Sunny and in the end Nightwings are ruled by the Rainwings 

Thats how far I got. Try to add 5th soon!!

• Posted at:

OceanFlower

Seawings

river clan

Forum twin with River!

@Rainkitten Thank you!

Book 4: Fleeing Death

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

Does Scarlet die in book 8? Don't tell me how if she did, but tell me if she did.

• Posted at:

Oak/LeafWing

**She/her**

When life gives you Lemons Demand sugar and water or your lemonade is gonna suck.

Sunshine/SandWing

Hurricane/SkyWing

Rainbow/RainWing

Aqua/SeaWing

Sugar/MudWing

DarkStalk/NightWing

Arctic/IceWing

Spider/HiveWing

Red/SilkWing

@Oak, yes she did die in book 8

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

5th SUNNY SAVES THE WORLD FROM EVIL QUEENS

• Posted at:

MAGI$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

#The Dragonet Prophecy: The Escape

#The Lost Heir: The Danger Under the Sea

#The Hidden Kingdom: The Rainwing Mystery

#The Dark Secret: The Secret Kingdom

# The Brightest Night: The Dragonet Prophecy

#Moon Rising: The Hidden Dragon

#Winter Turning: Actually a perfect title

#Escaping Peril: Queen Scarlets Revenge

#Talons of Power: Darkstalkers secrets

#The Darkness of Dragons: A New Path

#The Lost Continent: The Hivewings secret

• Posted at:

Written by a Greencloak,

a magician of the House of Life,

a daughter of Hecate goddess of magic,

a sandwing, 

the RiverClan warrior Hawkfire

#LOKILOVE

I made a mistake in my tlc title

it's supposed to be (white ink) "a mother, a father and best girl", not "a mother, a daughter and best girl"

• Posted at:

wild/spades

once i was told

but like any misfit

i spit on that good advice

Escaping Peril: In Which the Most Ironic Name Goes to Peril's Father, Who, Just to Make Things Clear, is not Sore. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Forum cousin with Burner

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ #AddTheBushSkirt

➻ Creator of CC

⇽Hello darkness my old friend

I've come to talk with you again 

what could possibly go wrong? mother says, naming her thrice moonborn animus son after a synonym to violence and stalker.

• Posted at:

ӄʏǟռɨȶɛ

ɦɛ/ֆɦɛ/ȶɦɛʏ

ռɛʀɖ

ʝօɨռɛɖ ǟքʀɨʟ ֆɛʋɛռȶɦ ȶաօ ȶɦօʊֆǟռɖ ɛɨɢɦȶɛɛռ

ֆքǟʀӄʟɛֆ ɦʊʀȶ ʍʏ ֆǟʀƈǟֆȶɨƈ ɛʏɛֆ ~ʍɛ

ɨ ʟɨӄɛ ȶɦɨֆ ʄօռȶ ȶօօ ʍʊƈɦ

Book 11 the lost continent- SPOILER ALERT

would be The world has changed my life was a lie I have burning silk and this tribe is still alive everyone hates trees and now i'm a fugitive.

• Posted at:

-FairyDragon

Ashburn -Leafwing with Sundew's small golden scales and possibly magic growing powers

Sunset-Only Skywing who likes Peril and wants to be friends with her. also happens to be part Seawing.

RiverClan Forever!! Ripplepelt.

@Wild XD totally agree with your title for book 10.

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Want to see a disappearing trick? I call it hiatus!

Proud Christian

Jesus, I praise your name

You fill me in every way

So it's you that I will raise

Until I end my days

Wings of Fire: the dragonet prophecy

My title that explains every thing: wings of fire: the book in which clay, tsunami, glory, sunny, and starflight escape their cave and get stuck in the skywing arena and then escape and find Clay's parents but they don't care about him

• Posted at:

SKULLBREAKER

A male NightWing who can kick your rear end if he has to, but usually doesn't.

Catchphrase: "I BLAME THOSE DARN ICEWINGS!"

Fav song: Weird Autumn remix (by CG5)

Winter Turning: In which Winter is emo and then becomes less of a jerk to become a jerk again when he comes back in the next one.

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss

@penguinemerald214 Yeah, Actually a Perfect Title is a good book ;)

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

winter turning : That book where winner goes and yells at everyone 

• Posted at:

|S H U T T E R B U G 

ε Moons above!

Ξ  Shape | Shifter

Don’t take it personal...

Darkness of Dragons: That book where Winter also goes and yells at everyone but this time actually has a good point most of the time, but gets dumped anyway.

• Posted at:

Δ PYTHAGORAS Δ

I know I've said this about other threads but... this is my favorite. (For now. ; ) Till you all write even funnier posts.)

• Posted at:

1:Some kids are trapped in prison, get out, get trapped again by an insane queen who makes them fight, except Rainbows(art work) and Positivity(gift to a friend), some people die, some people kill people, mystery guy invades, steal Nerd, leave, they try to break out, Burning Face isn't happy, betrays, Burning Face fights Big Bro, Rainbows has magic, They leave, Big Bro says goodbye to Burning Face, they go to Big Bro's mum, she traded him for two cows, they found Nerd, they leave for STAB EVERYONE's home, Grumpy Guardian TM gets thrown of a cliff

2:STAB EVERYONE almost drowns someone, 'No way! A tree in the forest!', they leave, STAB EVERYONE sees some of her kind swimming, and obvious, approaches them, falling in love with someone before failing a language, her lover, Handsome Snout, tries to kill her friends, but that's ok, they go to STAB EVERYONE's land, but don't reach the castle because Angry Dude stops them, Handsome Snout shows she is a princess, STAB EVERYONE tries to attack everyone but realised she is princess, 'OK cool', they meet Overprotective and Puppy, STAB EVERYONE embarrasses herself, some eggs die, STAB EVERYONE is attacked, she has a horrible teacher, she sleeps in the nursery to find out that STATUE is the murderer, like Holmes suspected, she shows the murder, who they smash to pieces, and leave deciding Creepy Face is too creepy, seeing as she knew about Grumpy Guardian TM's death, they sneak off in a battle where Rainbow shoots someone, they leave.

• Posted at:

Fennec

The Fox 

#FennecForForumFennecFox

Treasure Chest Filled With Your Diamonds

Did it ever get so BAD that you just had to laugh while the whole world crashes down?

Or I Could Come Alone, Just Me, You On Our Own

The fear of falling apart 

Alternate names for Winglets:

1) Prisoners = 30 minutes of a Lie 

2) Assassin =  A S S A S I N A T I O N 

3) Deserter = In which Princess Clueless gets lost 

4) Runaway = Beginning Wars 101

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

I am a lone wolf.

If I had to rename the third book, The Hidden Kingdom, I would name it "The Secret RainWing Village"

• Posted at:

When I told my friend that I finished The Hidden Kingdom, he thought that I had finished book 4, and was all, "Man, wasn't that ending bittersweet?  Starflight's blind now!"  And I was like, "WHAT?!"

• Posted at:

Δ PYTHAGORAS Δ

Oooof Pythagoras.

...I've totally been your friend, though. I don't mind spoilers and I forget sometimes that other people do!

• Posted at:

Alt title for Moon Rising: In which small-cliche-anime protag girl starts school, meets stereotypical anime best friend, creates a love triangle and suddenly it's Assassination Classroom and a lot of betrayal

Alt title for Darkstalker: Legends : Oh no

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Altean Magic *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

♬♩♪♩ Let's sing! ♩♪♩♬

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ Neela ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.