Hi guys! Zeke here. I was a former active member on the 39 clues forums and I came across one of my friend's old posts from 2013 and decided it would be best if I gave it a shot here. He's in college now so he won't be able to post, but he had some wicked ideas, (unfortunately, I was about 11years old when he was most active. If you want to join please do. I will take up his character.

PHOENIXFIRE225 

aka EagleAqua117

"Alright, so this is a new story by me. I hope you enjoy! (And by the way, it DOES NOT have to do with Harry Potter). 
There's a boy named Chase Sky, and he lives in a small town in the middle of Nebraska. He goes to high school, has good parents, and a pet dog named Knight. He doesn't have many friends. One day, he discovers that he, and six other ninth graders were chosen at their birth by the Council of Seven Dragons to be the Draco-- a combo of human and dragon. They would serve as the champions of the Dragons-- one main Draco per Dragon. And the Draco have abilities as well. And a new threat, more powerful than imaginable, is rising. Chase has to find the other six children, spread across the globe, to help him in his quest. Can you save the world? 
THERE ARE ONLY SIX SPOTS. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. IF YOU ARE TOO LATE AND STILL WANT TO BE IN IT, I'LL SEE IF I CAN PUT YOU IN THE STORY.
Here's a list of the Dragons and the powers you would get.
The Summer Dragon-- (MY DRAGON, NOT AN OPTION.) 
Looks-- medium-sized, with swirling green scales. Sparkling emerald eyes. Large, bluish-white angel wings. Long tail with a tuft. Two white shining horns on the head. 
Powers (Draco)-- element of air, flight, knowing all languages, and disguise (I'll explain later).
Other-- color is green, animal is falcon.

The Winter Dragon--
Looks-- icy blue scales. White lion mane. Gleaming blue eyes. White dragon wings. Large sized. Short tail with a spike. Wave designs on scales. Heavy. Large claws. 
Powers (Draco)-- element of water, bubble force fields, breathing underwater, and controlling basic emotions.
Other-- color is blue, animal is dolphin.

The Fall Dragon--
Looks-- coppery scales. Large red horns. Warm brown/red eyes. Fiery colored leaflike wings. Medium sized dragon. Long, skinny, whiplike tail with a glowing end.
Powers (Draco)-- element of fire, super speed, x-ray vision, and amazing instincts.
Other-- color is red and animal is fox.
The Spring Dragon--
Looks-- sleek yellowish scales. Knowing yellow eyes. Short tail with a long white flower blooming on the end. Small sized. Long neck. Ears kinda like a rabbit. Small.
Powers (Draco)-- element of earth, talking with animals, slowing down time, commanding anything (living and non living things within reason).
Other-- color is yellow and animal is rabbit.

The Iron Dragon--
Looks-- steel gray rectangular scales. Big silver wings. Piercing silver eyes. Short, stubby tail with shield on the end. Two gray fins on either side of the head. Big.
Powers (Draco)--  super strength, metal molding and shaping, great agility, and prediction.
Other-- color is silver and animal is rhino

The Light Dragon--
Looks-- long orange body. Feathery looking scales. Big amber fairy wings. Happy gold eyes. Medium sized doglike tail. Light and small body. Has long stripes of gold
Powers (Draco)-- invisibility, healing, teleporting, and trust (explain later).
Other-- color is orange and animal is dove.

Sorry guys, I got cut off!!! I'll finish now.
Mind Dragon--
Looks-- large purple body, purple scales. Mysterious purple eyes. Thin looking wings. Furry catlike tail. Thin light purple streaks on sides. Thin large purple crest.
Powers (Draco)-- electricity, mind reading, brief mind control, forcing sleep.
Other-- color is purple and animal is leopard.

The Form:
Name:
Age (12-17):
Personality:
Dragon:
Country (no repeating, it may have to change):
Family:
Other:"

So that's it. I thought it would fit fine in a forum like this. If people are willing to join, I will post an updated Chase Sky form. 

Zeke

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ghostsurfer1 aka Ghostbrigadier1 aka Investigatecorpral1  

CoolSyrup

HEY, SMART THAT YOU WOULD HIGHLIGHT MY SIG. MY MB B-DAY IS MARCH 12.

Bump? 

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup

Save fall dragon please!

• Posted at:

{Falcon}

She/Her/Bird

*Queen of Mismatched Socks*

•Tuba Team•                 •Proud Mormon•

#RememberHurricane

Oh, and what does the animal mean.. is it like a pet or what?

• Posted at:

{Falcon}

She/Her/Bird

#RememberHurricane

Name: Autumn Sunfire
Age (12-17):12
Looks: Autumn has bright red hair, dark tan skin, and fiery green eyes. She wears a brown dress with an orange belt and yellow leggings. She has a red maple leaf necklace that was given to her by her mother shortly before she died. 
Personality: Autumn is mostly nice, though she can have a sharp tongue from time to time. She can also be quite bossy. She lots of determination and loves it when she gets her way. She is a hard worker and likes to be outside.
Dragon: Fall dragon
Country (no repeating, it may have to change): Australia
Family: Her mom died when she was 10, so she lives with her 5 brothers and 2 sisters
Other: nothing

• Posted at:

{Falcon}

She/Her/Bird

#RememberHurricane

The animal is like the symbol I'm pretty sure. It's been 5 years since I was last in this RP. Long time!

Zeke

• Posted at:

CoolSyrup