So there's seven tribes of dragons and they all have their own intricate powers, governments, and societies and we don't care about any of that yet. The only thing we care about is that there's this war between the tribes because something something SandWing princesses, and there's a totally real and not at all fake prophecy to stop it. Because of this very real prophecy, these five little dragon children are living in a cave with three guardians: Scarred Guy, Forgettable Guy, and Frog-Faced Blob of Camel Spit. And that's all the backstory you need.

The book starts off with a random IceWing trying to get a SkyWing egg for the prophecy, and then getting murdered by Murderface, one of the SandWing princesses. Also the egg dies too, so Forgettable Guy goes to get a RainWing egg instead. Camel Spit is mad because prophecy, but goes along with it because prophecy.

Cut to the beginning of the actual book. Camel Spit is fighting Large Muddy Cinnamon Roll, but Princess Willfightyou bites Camel Spit, and then something else probably happens but it's not important because now the dragonets are doing an RP. Naturally, Princess Willfightyou gets to choose everyone's characters. She picks Small Sandy Cinnamon Roll as the dead queen, Large Roll as the valiant treasure hunter who slays the mighty dragon, herself as Princess Murderface, Mary Sue as Princess Schemey, and Nerdy Guy as Princess Complete Idiot. So Dead Queen gets stabbed by Valiant Treasure Hunter, and the princesses are confused. Murderface gets the SkyWings on her side, and also the MudWings, even though that doesn't actually happen until- Forget it. Schemey gets the SeaWings on her side, and that leaves Complete Idiot with the SandWings and IceWings.

After the dragonets finish their RP, Camel Spit comes in and gets mad because she hates RPs. She probably does something to punish Willfightyou, but I don't remember it and therefore it is unimportant. Anyway, Darth Vader comes in and tells the guardians to kill Mary Sue because dragon racism. Large Roll and Willfightyou hear him, though, so they tell the others and try to figure out how to escape. Mary Sue uses her magical unforseen powers to turn invisible to give them more time, and also Willfightyou gets chained up so she can't do... something. IDK what they thought she would do, but now she can't. There's apparently a river in the cave, and they don't know where it goes, but Large Roll goes into it anyway because why not. Large Roll almost drowns, but ends up getting out and meeting Willfightyou, who was able to escape because dragons breathe fire and fire melts chains. Also something something waterfall. Anyway, they look out and finally see the stars for the first time. It's a beautiful, magical moment, and as they fly through the velvety night sky, they look deep into each other's eyes and know that they will be together forever.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand that concludes the first part of this whatever-you-call-it. There's no rhyme or reason to how I'm going to split the parts - it'll really just be at the end of random scenes, or whenever I feel like it. Some of these will be short, some of them will be long. I'll probably keep them on this thread until the end of Book One, and then I'll start a different thread.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

This is hilarious, keep it up!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

I don't know if it was intentional but this kind of seemed like Cinema Sins

• Posted at:

Sirius

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

Poke

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

Haha...so funny! Kestrel as a frog-faced blob of camel spit.  Large muddy cinnamon roll as Clay.  These names are so true.  Keep up the good work!

Oooh, maybe Peril can be loud destructive fireball, and Scarlet can be Annoying, Red, Death-Obssessed Queen.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

Now that Large Roll and Willfightyou are engaged, all that's left is to find some wedding rings. Or wedding some kind of jewelry. Do dragons even have weddings? Anyway, they find a bag of treasure, and Willfightyou gets excited because free treasure. Then Queen Thrilling flies in, takes the treasure, and either gets mad or is really excited or both. I don't remember. Anyway, Willfightyou stabs Thrilling in the tail, and they fly back to the cave, open it up, and save Mary Sue and the others. The end.

But not really, because Queen Thrilling is back, and now I'm fairly certain she's mad. She captures the dragonets and Camel Spit, and kills Scarred Guy. Not in that order. Something else might have happened, like maybe another dragon got away, but I don't remember that, so we're ignoring it.

Large Roll ends up on top of a super-tall... spire-y... thing... hang on, how did the SkyWings make these? Did they make them out of wood? Probably not, or they'd just catch on fire because dragons breathe fire, especially when they're in a fight to the death. Stone makes more sense, since they're near mountains, but that brings its own problems. Back to the actual book, where Large Roll meets a shiny dragon who introduces herself as Fireball of Doom and immediately starts flirting with him. Large Roll wonders why she's named that. Large Roll watches Fireball murder a dragon. Large Roll realizes why she's named that.

Some amount of time later, Large Roll gets summoned by Thrilling, and meets up with Nerdy Guy and Willkillyou. He's happy to be back with his true love, but then Thrilling says something about murder, everyone panics, and Large Roll now has to fight a random IceWing. Because he's a cinnamon roll, he doesn't want to do this, so Random IceWing gets the upper hand. Then Random IceWing melts. Large Roll isn't sure if he's won or if that's just a thing IceWings do. Apparently, it's the former. Also, on a very totally completely unrelated note, Mary Sue is now sitting in a tree enjoying pineapples while her best friends get brutally murdered. It's okay, though, because she's Mary Sue.

Trial Time! Camel Spit is on trial, and Fireball wants to watch, so Large Roll hides her under his wings so Thrilling doesn't see her. During the trial, Thrilling brutally murders Fireball's only friend(Large Roll is her boyfriend), but not before he very slowly tells everyone Fireball's backstory, and... drumroll please... CAMEL SPIT IS FIREBALL'S MOTHER. Fireball is very sad about this. Also, Camel Spit gets sentenced to death. Exactly nobody is sad about this.

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

u spoled the book for me 

• Posted at:

Sorry everyone- Confidence

Can I make one for TLC?

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

Free Box of Smiles! [:):):):):):):)]

JinglBells

Always be yourself, because everyone else is already taken

Come on, just smile and have a great day

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

Amazing! Keep it up! Tsunami as Willfightyou! Brilliant!

• Posted at:

Paradise 

SilkWing NightWing Rainwing

Glorybringer forever!

Christian reader Artist Musician  

#remember Hurricane 

forum bro: Zane

@Chattydress: Sorry, but it's been out for a while, and this forum is absolutely FILLED with unmarked spoilers, especially for the first arc.

@Crystalite: Of course! You don't need to ask permission, just be sure to give credit!

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

it's ok. i should've probably read the book by now

• Posted at:

Sorry everyone- Confidence

I read all of this in a Moonkitti voice.

• Posted at:

~~Stormseer~~    

~EST: 10-10-2015~

~Lavender's Main Account~

~Remember The Lost~            

~114~

If you do the others, call the whole RainWing tribe CluelessWings, and Magnificent can be Queen Clueless.

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

Just so you know their guardians‘ names were Dune,Webs, and Kestral.NOT scarred guy,forgetful face OR frog face blob of camel spit.

• Posted at:

@Icecobra: I know. This is a parody. That's why the names are changed.

• Posted at:

Firework

December 2015-March 2019

3992 stars

/357093

But because I knew you

I have been changed

For good

XDDDD

• Posted at:

CURSOR

He/Him/Wild Child

#rememberhurricane

#fishlivesmatter

~ SilkWing

~ Gryffindor

~ Time Lord

~ ThunderClan Warrior

XD XD XD XD XD Can I make one for DoD??? I have a good name for Qibli...

• Posted at:

Prism/Famous

Sandwing

Griffindor

I am the biggest nerd here. Don't try to fight it.

Oh darkness, please! Oh just leave me be!Holding on for life...I can't let you know why I’m alive!~Will Ryan~ (DAGames)