Wow punctuation in a post title?? Yeah it would have killed me if I hadn't.

Anyway, any more ideas for the RP? I apologize if I seem super nitpicky about tiny things, I'm just really attached to the world I've created and honestly don't want to compromise it, even if it's just for a roleplay :,)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Life is not the things that we do, it's who we're doing them with."

Est. 7/15/2016

I completely understand Topaz! This is all you! I just wanted to come up with ideas with you and figure out a cool roleplay for everyone!

Hmm, for ideas maybe it could just be daily life but I thought it could be more interesting if there’s a plot (obviously) so maybe there could be some sort of fight over one of the thrones like the wings throne. Kinda like the rivalry between the sandwing sisters in wof. So there’s that idea I guess.

You might not want this, but I thought it would be interesting. If humans somehow broke into this world, and the kingdoms have to join together to put the humans back into, well their ow world. 

So I guess those are my ideas so far, this is your world so feel free to object to either of my ideas. :D

• Posted at:

FIREFLY The Dragon/Cat/Human Hybrid

"The limit of creation is the limit of your imagination" - Me  

#RememberHurricane

Humans exist in this universe, they're just oblivious to the W's. And a SandWing sister thing would be interesting, but it would either have to be confined to one of the W's or all of them, though unless the war originated with the Wave it wouldn't make much sense to include them considering they can only fight underwater.

Maybe there were no Siren heirs, and the queen died without appointing one of her daughters as the next queen, so they fight for it, dragging the Wings and the Walker into the fighting as well. But instead of three sisters there's just two? One princess would ally with the Wings, the other with the Walker, and the Wave would split in two (probably either Mer vs Dorsal or just whoever likes who more).

• Posted at:

~Topaz

a.k.a. Panic! At the Everywhere

Detroit: Become Human

Gravity Falls

Steven Universe

Imagine Dragons

"Life is not the things that we do, it's who we're doing them with."

Est. 7/15/2016

Poke.

• Posted at: