sky High School:

This RP is inspired by Andalitle and the movie Sky High (added things, much different from the movie):

In this RP we start with 6 students in the floating Sky High school. They live in a world where everyone is a superhero. No one is normal! The main character, Zian, is a normal kid (has no powers but pretends to have rock powers at school), even though his parents are superheros. He feels out of place going to Sky High school, but his parents think that if they send him there, he will some how get his powers. He is grouped in a Power Team (a group of super heroes in the school who learn together and help each other when they graduate and become actual super heroes with sidekicks.) Zian’s team is already onto sidekick training, where they do training with a sidekick at their side. (More detail on the story will be at the bottom of post)

Super heroes you can be:

(All of these characters are people from Zian’s Power Team and you can add anything to any of them – villain or hero- if you choose one) Please explain appearance in your reply,

Shadow: Strong smart, good at back and front flips. Has trouble listening to her Power Team and sidekick. Gravitates towards Leader every time. She is gentle to Xuli. She has great loyalty to people she gets to know and trust. Has the power to create lava and fire ~saved for Ellysia

Xuli: she is quiet (but deadly) doesn’t like violence too much but will do anything to protect her friends. (similar to Kinkajou in that she loves the idea of having a Power Team, sidekick, and the school experience). She is shy to everyone but her team. Has the power of ice ~ Open

Jane: A smart girl (who is secretly a villain who is getting information from the school). She is smug (and is VERY similar to onyx). She doesn’t like the school much and is grumpy and uncooperative with her group (Villain name is StingRay). Daughter of Villain leader Bavik, and his partner Ririn. Has the power to create large amounts of smoke. She can change the colour of the smoke too. Appearance when villain: has yellow hair normally but wears a dark blue wig when in villain costume. She wears a yellow and black suite like her father and sleek purple shoes. ~Open

Annabelle: (Zian crushes on her) very excitable. Is considerate of her Team. (similar character traits to Kinkajou) loves tech and (like Kinkajou) thinks everything is adorable and HATES the bad guys in a cute way. her Team doesn’t pay much attention to her though, all except for Zian. She thinks of Xuli as her little sister. Has the power to create anything to do with force (shock waves, force fields ext.) ~saved for me

Jackson: Funny and kind to his friends. Loyal to them as well. protects Shadow (as Deathbringer protects Glory). Always there to watch Shadows back as she watches his. (Likes Shadow and she likes him) He is sarcastic (and similar to Qibli) has the power to create storms ~Open

Zian (main character): scared and shy. Crushes Annabelle (VERY similar to Turtle) Scared his secret that he has no powers will be found out about. He feels more comfortable with his friends. Protective over Annabelle and Xuli. Pretends he has the power of rock ~Open

Villains you can be:

(Villains will have appearance made for you)

Bavik: Annoyingly evil, the leader of the villains. (adult) Kind of crazy and cuckoo. Speaks in a dark voice, no one has seen his face, (But Ririn his partner) but it has a bad scare over his eye. Appearance: Strong and burly, wears a yellow and black suit. Has lots of scares. (Add anything you want.) has the power to read minds. ~Open

Ririn: Bavik’s partner (adult). Very smooth and smart. Mother of Jane/StingRay. She secretly wants to rule the villains, thinking Bavik isn’t suitable to lead them. She is trying to convince StingRay to take him over, but StingRay is starting to like Heroes and doesn’t want to rule the bad guys. (Please refrain from adding anything, but if you do, feel free to ask) Appearance: Long smooth black hair. Wears a black and blue suit. (add anything you want to appearance) Can control all of the female villains. ~ Open

Grace (code name Shing): Likes the idea of a female leader of the villains and is confused why Sting Ray doesn’t. (Kid) She is trying to convince Ririn to let her rule instead of Ririn’s daughter. She is very smooth and is evil in every way. Lives with StingRay and Ririn, but not family. Appearance: short Smooth dark purple hair. Wears a black and purple suit. Has olive smooth skin ~Open

Tankin (code name Tankin): Is very sarcastic and smooth and cool. Always looks smug, and likes StingRay, but also crushes on Shadow (Shadow sort of likes him, but more HATES him). He is annoying and cute. Appearance: spiky black and blue hair. Wears a light and dark blue suit. (add anything you like) Has the power to freeze something in time (not everything, just one or two things such as a person or clock ext.) ~ Open

Noel (Code name Bombard): Kinda dumb but can crack any code (Just like Annabelle can). He secretly is fond of Annabelle (but she isn’t as much). He hangs around Tankin, who is surprisingly kind to him, but also firm being his big brother. Appearance: Has yellow hair, which is rare for a villain. Wears an orange suit with a bomb on the front. He has very bright skin for a villain. has the power to make bombs (smoke bombs included) ~open 

Side-kicks:

(Make up appearance and personality that I haven’t added. Please make powers very small and confront me with powers before choosing just in case please) Make up your name:

Shadow’s side-kick: (preferably girl) Sweet and a bit shy and Shadow refers to her as more her little sister rather than sidekick. She is loyal. Make up name and power. ~Open

Xuli’s sidekick: (Boy) Kind and funny. Kind of crushes Xuli and she likes him. VERY protective and helpful. Make up name and powers ~Open

Annabelle’s sidekick: (boy) Sweet and kind blonde boy. Likes her but she doesn’t. Make up name and power. ~Open

Jackson’s sidekick: (Boy) likes Shadow’s sidekick. Funny and similar to his hero. Make up power and name. ~Open

There is no sidekick for Zian, But I f you do want to be his sidekick, please tell me!

Ships:

Shadow and Jackson

Annabelle and Zian

Xuli and her sidekick

Jane and Tankin (love develops later in RP)

Noel likes Grace (Person who plays Grace decides if she likes him back)

We start the RP with them in a training season (Zian’s Power Team) and they are struggling t work together to save the people and put out the fire. HAVE FUN! (actual RP starts in another post that I will make in due time)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

STar WArs FaN  L♥o♥v♥e♥s♥ S♥i♥s♥t♥e♥r♥      

#RememberHurricane

#RememberEllysia!

Bump

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

#RememberHurricane

#RememberEllysia!

Save Xuli and Annabelle's sidekick!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Shadow wears a dark black suit with a web of white lightning criss-crossing on the front. She has a bright red lightning bolt exploding on her back. She has two cris-crossing swords on her back and throwing knives attached to her ankles and utility belts. IS VERY FATAL WHEN THROWING THEM. 

She can use bow and arrow and will hit the target but only 60 out of 100 times. Has long blonde hair and peircing brown eyes. Has smooth olive skin and is quick and slender, able to backflip and frontflip and climb. 

But she is very sarcastic and wishes she could keep what she's already said in her mouth. She doesn't really like how she acts sometimes, but always tries to be kind to Xuli and Jackson. 

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

OK! SAVED! please ad appearance for Xuli and Annabelle's sidekcik, and the sidekicks name please! Other wize your signed up!

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

#RememberHurricane

#RememberEllysia!

Ok! Your in, just wondering if you can take out just one weapon please? anyone! Thanks

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

#RememberHurricane

#RememberEllysia!

bumping!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

haha, thanks!

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

#RememberHurricane

#RememberEllysia!

I guess I will take Jackson

• Posted at:

PhantomDraco

I've found Peacin your violence 

IwantyoutobeHappier:)

ThLeadeOTh"Forums NeeTStayCampaign

"You've got to pull through, and stay firm even if times are rough" Zero

Soul of Reaper

Ok! Please describe what you look like.

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

#RememberHurricane

#RememberEllysia!

Uh, I got black bandanna over mouth, and I got twin swords

• Posted at:

PhantomDraco

I've found Peacin your violence 

IwantyoutobeHappier:)

ThLeadeOTh"Forums NeeTStayCampaign

"You've got to pull through, and stay firm even if times are rough" Zero

Soul of Reaper

Sounds good! 

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

#RememberHurricane

#RememberEllysia!

Xuli's Appearance:
Xuli has black hair in braids, brown eyes, and pale skin. Her superhero outfit is an ice blue jumpsuit with pockets and an ice blue mask.

Annabelle's Sidekick's Appearance, Powers, and Name:
Herbert(Annabelle's sidekick) has blond hair, light blue eyes, and pale skin. His sidekick outfit is a sleek red jumpsuit, and he has the power to turn into a mouse.

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

I LOVE IT LAVANDER! Your in for SURE thanks sooo much!!!

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

#RememberHurricane

#RememberEllysia!

Please tell me if these aren't available; save Zian, and Jane's sidekick. I'll get their descriptions in tomorrow.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Ok.. Yeah ok, if you can tell someone else about this Rp it would be great thanks! I really need some more people. And I like it you're in!

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

#RememberHurricane

#RememberEllysia!

BUMP

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

#RememberHurricane

#RememberEllysia!

Zian is about 5"6, with short brown hair and eyes. He has tan-ish skin, and an average build. He is kind and very nervous, and smart. He can get very sad and angry at himself. Jane's sidekick wasn't mentioned in the sidekick list. Why? I'll do their form later; is it all right for them to be able to talk to machines? It doesn't necessarily mean they can control them...
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

I wasn't going to give Jane a sidekick cause she is secretly a villain but it is a good idea now I think about it. Do you know anyone who could be jane herself? (We also need bad guy Bavik)

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

#RememberHurricane

#RememberEllysia!

Is Xuli open? If so save her.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

Nevermind. Save Shadow Sidekick and Jackson Sidekick.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Bump

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Ok please give their description and name and power please thnx

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

#RememberHurricane

#RememberEllysia!

Is LGBTQA+ allowed? 

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Uh... maybe not. Is that ok?

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

#RememberHurricane

#RememberEllysia!

I'll be bavik and Jane?

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

Forum Bro: Singly

Forum Sis: Fallon, Wing, 

Forum Mum: Drago

Forum Twin: Singly

I BEILIVE!!!!!

That’s fine, just wondering.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Shadow’s Sidekick’s name is Octavia. She’s 5 ft and has tan skin. Octavia has short, wavy, shoulder length hair. Her hair is red with teal tips. Octavia has freckles everywhere and silver eyes. She has the power to shapeshift.

Jackson’s sidekick’s name is Cameron but everyone calls him Ace. He is 5”5, and has fair skin. Ace has pale brown hair that always seems to be messily combed. He has a strange blotchy birthmark on his shoulder and amber eyes. He has the power to teleport(also people who touch him can teleport with him). 

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

@Lily Sure! Your in!!!!

@NYX (is that your name?) Your in, nice description. (and thanks for understanding).

I am posting the RP right now (that's right guys, it's starting) but if someone still wants to sign up FEEL FREE! (we need grace)

• Posted at:

~Ⓐ~

H͎/  

#RememberHurricane

#RememberEllysia!

@Amber:

Yup, Nyx is my nickname.

• Posted at:

KARKAT