Alright, so here's the accurate timeline: (All times are in EST)

12:41 PM August 14: Quartz posts this on her homethread:

"I had a dream today that Venus got extremely mad for some reason (there was a lot of forum drama, idek if Venus is a real forumer, and this seems to take place in the future since my sister was on the forums too) and started hacking everyone, so almost everyone left the forums because it was crumbling into pieces, and the few that stayed got lodked out of their accounts. So, then, one day I came back to see what was going on, and then the dream got so random I don’t know how to explain what happened next. Like... the forums became earth or something? Idk."

5:24 PM August 15: Chattydress joins the forums.

5:30 PM August 15- 2:30 PM August 16: Chattydress makes/posts on many threads. Chattydress uses abysmal grammar, and has the belief that you can break the rules as long as you are a "good persin". This angers many forumers, and they make posts related to the topic.

12:54 PM August 16: Quartz makes a post theorizing that "Venus" and Chattydress are one and the same. Many people are skeptical, for many people on the forums think that Chattydress is either just a really young forumer or a troll.

1:40 PM August 16: Chattydress "apologizes" for her actions. However, this is reverted when she changes to Venus.

~2:30 PM August 16: Chattydress changes to Venus. Unlike Chattydress, Venus uses proper grammar, and reveals that she is, indeed another forumer. This  sudden change creeps many forumers out, most notably Quartz.

2:45 PM August 16: Venus makes a thread called "Welcome to the beginning of the end." Most forumers are skeptical.

2:45 PM- 3:35 PM August 16: Venus makes many vague posts about hacking the forums and such. She even posts on the SAMB, and stalks the WoF chat. Many forumers are in fear and hiding on the SAMB.

4:02 PM August 16: Confidence confesses that she was both Chattydress and Venus, and this is confirmed. The crisis ends.

So yeah, that's basically what happened.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Confidence 

#RememberHurricane

I love revlis

#scalyottersneedmorelove! 

MOUSEBRAIN!

• Posted at:

YOU MOUSE-BRAIN!

@Mousebrain, how is that relevant?

• Posted at:

Confidence 

#RememberHurricane

I love revlis

bump

• Posted at:

ROSE

I'm back if anyone noticed I even existed in the first place lmao XD

Proud huffleclaw!!

Doctor who fan

Pizza addict

WRITER!!

@mousebrain50: if you made that account just to call someone a "mouse-brain" which inherently means "idiot", then... well, put it simply, don't do that.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Poke

• Posted at:

Confidence 

#RememberHurricane

I love revlis

Wow. When i went to bed, the forums were ending. When i wake up, it was all a prank

• Posted at:

{Falcon}

She/Her/Bird

*Queen of Mismatched Socks*

•Tuba Team•                 •Proud Mormon•

#RememberHurricane

Thank you. Sheesh, I don't get why it blew up so much then! When I came back I saw at least 6 or 7 threads on the front page about this, and pretty much everyone I talked to was freaked out. Like, seriously?

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

-=+Iɯɐƃuǝ+=-

He/Him/Hubble

Joined 4/7/2017

6,004 stars

Gone 3/2019

The end is not merely the end, but a chance for new beginnings

i made that up on the spot wow it sounds good

o.o

• Posted at:

KNIGHT

ROGUE

REST IN SPAGHETTI

NEVER FORGETTI

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF

@Imagine: right?? People overreacted wayyyy too much

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Gosh, thanks a lot for the timeline, Confidence. And great honesty on your part.

I came home from school and got on the forums, and, like Imagine, saw a bunch of threads involving this "Venus" character. People were saying that they were actually scared, and I thought,  Why are you scared of a forumer?  I thought it was a bit silly,but that was because I didn't know the whole story. I'm still not exactly scared, though, but that's my opinion.

But I'm glad that you put Venus to an end, Confidence, since people are really scared. I feel bad for poor Quartz, who probably  felt that her nightmare was coming true. Once again I'll say thank you, for the blunt honesty on your part.

• Posted at:

~Skye~

She/Her/They

Goddess of Winter (GGaD) 

I'm  back in school, so I'm inactive during the weekdays.

#highfives&goodvibes

Thanks for this timeline. I did not know what was happeninghappening. It was really weird, like I left for a day and everyone was going crazy. Thanks for giving everyone this explanation!

• Posted at:

Paradise 

SilkWing NightWing Rainwing

Glorybringer forever!

Christian reader Artist Musician  

#remember Hurricane 

forum bro: Zane