PLOT SYNOPSIS:

Living since the dawn of time, a medusa named Azami wandered the earth. Other than her red eyes and scale-covered cheeks, she seemed like a normal human girl. Inside of her existed 11 snakes; each with a unique "eye-related" power. They were: Snake of Concealing Eyes, (Snake of) Deceiving Eyes, Stealing Eyes, Drawing Eyes, Locking Eyes, Combining Eyes, Opening Eyes, Focusing Eyes, Clearing Eyes, and Favoring Eyes.

Azami fell in love with a human and had a half-medusa, half-human child. After living happily with her family for several decades, she was struck with a problem she had never had to deal with before: both her husband and her daughter would die before she did. The deeply troubled medusa then heard a voice. One of her snakes -- the Snake of Clearing Eyes -- suggested that she use her powers to create a neverending world. She would be able to bring her family into this world, and without the existence of time she could live with them forever. Azami agreed. She decided to name this world "the Kagerou Daze"(Heat Haze Daze) 

The medusa planned for the three of them to enter on August 15. It was the day her husband proposed to her. However, that very day, humans came to slay the monster living in their forest; namely, her. Betrayed and hurt, Azami fled into the Kagerou Daze alone. 

Azami lived in the Kagerou Daze for centuries. One day, the Snake of Clearing eyes came back with some news. Her daughter Shion and her granddaughter Marry had been killed. Unaware to Azami, Shion had continued to live on after her mother's departure and even found love of her own. Coincidentally, the day was August 15.

That day, Marry had ignored her mother's warnings and ventured outside of their cottage. She was immediately found and attacked by two humans. Shion attempted to save her daughter by turning the attackers into stone (courtesy of the power she inherited from Azami) but she was struck on the head and killed too. 

Disraught, Azami gave an order to the Kagerou Daze: "Bring in the two that died on August 15." She gave Marry her "Queen" snake, the Snake of Combining Eyes, to act as a surrogate life. It succeded and Marry was brought back into the world of the living.

The Queen snake was responsible for controlling all the other snakes, as well as the neverending world. As a result, Azami lost control of the Daze and her snakes. The Kagerou Daze only remembered her last command: "Bring in the two that died on August 15. Give one of them a snake and send them back."

And that brings us to the present.

A group of 11 children have bonded over their odd, red eyes. Each of them also have some sort of supernatural power that they can't explain. One thing they can all agree on is this: their powers only appeared after they 'died'. Together they form the Mekakushi Dan(lit. Blindfold Gang), a self-proclaimed vigilante group that uses their powers to solve crimes and evade police detection. Along with trying to live their life (and pay rent) they're trying to solve the mystery surrounding their supposed deaths and the origin of their powers. 

Unbeknownst to them, not all snakes are simply dormant powers. One of them is the user, rather than the used.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

POWERS:

Concealing Eyes: The holder(user) can conceal their own presence and the presences of others in a 3m radius around them. They don't actually disappear, it's just nearly impossible for people to notice them. Those close or familiar with the hidden person will have a much easier time noticing them.

Stealing Eyes: The holder can 'steal' the thoughts from the minds of other people. They're a mindreader basically.

Deceiving Eyes: The holder can change what other people see them as. For instance, they could make themselves look happy when they're actually sad. Again, they don't actually shapeshift, they just change what people see when they look at them.

Drawing Eyes: The holder will draw the attention of everyone, no matter what the personal tastes of those people might be. The ability can also be used to sense where the attention of others is directed.

Locking Eyes: The classic medusa ability; by making eye-contact with the holder, the other person will turn into stone. However the character who has this snake (in the original series) inherited it so the power is much weaker, only able to temporarily freeze the person instead of turning them into stone.

Combining Eyes: Also known as the 'queen snake'. Its primary purpose is to combine and control the other snakes(powers) but it is also known to cause reality-altering effects, such as turning back time.

Opening Eyes: The holder is able to project their consciousness into other objects, most notably electronic devices. They can have easy access to the information stored inside said object and any features it has. However, they need a pathway to get in and out of the objects, such as a cord of sorts for electronics. Otherwise they're trapped and can be disposed of along with the object they're inhabiting.

Focusing Eyes: The holder is able to perceive objects, people, and locations that are far away, from an aerial view.

Awakening Eyes: The holder is able to remake their body into a form of their choosing. This can be used to heal from wounds as well as grant desirable features. However, in exchange for a different body, the holder's memory is almost entirely wiped.

Clearing Eyes: The holder can negate the power of the other snakes.

Favoring Eyes: The holder can project their emotions and memories onto others.

And this final snake is not one of Azami's, but one of Marry's. 

Retaining Eyes: The holder can remember all that's happened to them over the course of many timelines. (courtesy of the queen snake since time keeps resetting in KagePro because of the queen snake holder.)

RULES: 

-Be courteous to your other roleplayers! Don't be rude out of PoV posts

-The roleplayers are not their characters; if a character is rude to you in-Pov, it is not a personal attack

-Balanced characters (No Mary Sues/Gary Stus)

-No controlling other people's characters

-Saves last for 24 hours

-All types of shipping are allowed, especially since this is a rp that focuses heavily on interaction and friendship. And speaking of friendship if you don't want to ship that's perfectly ok 

-One power per forumer

-Powers will be assigned through a random number generator. It's first come first serve; however, if there's only one power left you're guaranteed that power basically. If your save expires, the power will be put back into the pool

-Feel free to ask as many questions as you can! The KagePro series is an information-heavy franchise and it'll hard for someone with no background information to understand this rp completely

-If you've read through everything, put 'Red' in the Other section

-You must be ok with your character dying

SPOTS:

1.Concealing

2. Deceiving

3. Stealing

4. Drawing

5. Focusing

6. Opening

7. Awakening

8. Locking

9. Combining

10. Favoring

11. Retaining

FORM:

Name:

Sexuality:

Physical Appearance:

Clothing:

Personality:

Power:

Backstory:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|| ENCHANTED ||

A secret place for me and you

Where everyday was fun and new

A simple time played in our heads

Well tell this story again

Refreshing, isnt it?

Lets breathe the air, try not to cry

Its time to say our goodbyes

hi yes I have arrived 

• Posted at:

Febreeze

he/him

[insert fancy quote+colour fade]

don't mind

it's nothing

Wyoming

hi yes I have arrived 

• Posted at:

Febreeze

he/him

don't mind

it's nothing

Wyoming

so excited you came twice

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

so far the roles:

SPOTS:

1.Concealing -- Febreeze

2. Deceiving

3. Stealing -- Enchanted(me uwu)

4. Drawing

5. Focusing

6. Opening

7. Awakening

8. Locking

9. Combining -- Laurel

10. Favoring

11. Retaining

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

slides in

• Posted at:

v i n e 

you find some way to survive

and you find out you don't have to be happy at all

to be happy you're alive

they / them

save spot :b:lease

i'm lazy as corn so later i'll just copy and paste one of my other forms and edit so it fits--

• Posted at:

Banana was here :|

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

wow late post

• Posted at:

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

welcome in vine! mr. random number generator says you will be,,, 4. drawing eyes!

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

wait question do i get locking eyes or no

• Posted at:

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

nope, locking eyes will be given to someone else

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

inb4 snake of clearing eyes is literally me but edgier

save me a spot pl0x?

• Posted at:

clear, v.2

-- temp. account --

*flops in* can I save a spot?

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Lover of Insects & Arachnids

~Dying inside

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of

the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost 

mkay

• Posted at:

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

inb4 snake of clearing eyes is literally me but edgier

can't get any edgier than i am :')

• Posted at:

Febreeze

he/him

don't mind

it's nothing

Wyoming

Save a spot!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

SAVE

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

SPOTS:
1.Concealing — Febreeze
2. Deceiving
3. Stealing — Enchanted(me uwu)
4. Drawing — Vine
5. Focusing — Clear
6. Opening — Nova
7. Awakening — Lavender
8. Locking
9. Combining — Laurel
10. Favoring — Cleaver
11. Retaining

alright

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Wow down to three spots already? Nice

deceiving is a pretty neat power tbh I wonder who’s gonna get it

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

I'll take locking eyes! I'm not that familiar with kagepro but this sounds interesting

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

oh wait it's a generated thing,, sorry disregard that. can I still save a spot?

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

Yep! And coincidentally, you got Locking Eyes lol

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

woo spot number 5 yall know what that means

gonna make my form when im done with homework

• Posted at:

clear, v.2

-- temp. account --

it's the "heck you cat" man,,

gl with homework! 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

ok additional information because it's kinda essential whoops and i probably should've spelled it out clearer in the original post

-the character must have died with someone else in order to have gotten their power

-the character's eyes aren't always red, unless they're an albino or possibly the Queen. Their eyes only turn red if they use their power

-the snake's power is vaguely based off of a wish the character had before they died, either due to previous living circumstances or other struggles

-this rp takes place in japan. it's possible to have a non-japanese character but they'd probably have to be living in japan

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Name: Kotori Furukawa
Sexuality: Pan
Physical Appearance: Standing at 5'6", Kotori has pastel pink eyes, and her wavy hair is in an auburn/rose gold ombre. Her skin is tanned, but not that much. Her weight/body structure is about average.
Clothing: Kotori wears a white knit cardigan (which does not close from the front) over a long goldenrod tunic. Her leggings are white as well. Her converse high tops look as if they used to be white, but had goldenrod and pink paint spray painted on. Kotori usually has a rose gold metal/analog watch and a similarly colored hairband on her wrist.
Personality: Kotori is generally pretty kind. However, she can often "blow up" in anger at people who she isn't friends with, if they're particularly bothersome or if they hurt someone she loves. On the other hand, she's quite the doormat with her friends and will do anything to keep them by her side. She views herself as an okay person - not too bad, but definitely a lot of room for improvement. She has slightly above average intelligence and is carefree (although not careless). All in all, she is usually lighthearted, except for her one overwhelming fear of being alone. Kotori generally tries to avoid [thinking about] her fear in order to stay the lighthearted person she is.
Power: Combining Eyes
Backstory: Kotori was the third child born to Ichiro and Amika Furukawa. Her older sister Shiina was eight years older than her, while her brother Umeji was five years older. The three of them were quite close, and their family was just the average suburban family. However, when Kotori was 8 years old, Amika was driving Umeji and Kotori to their soccer practice when their car skidded on the road, wet from the rain on the previous day. It flipped over and crashed into a tree, mostly destroyed. The crash was bad, but they didn't die instantly - after a minute or two, Amika died, while Kotori came into contact with the Heat Haze Daze and received the Queen Snake, or the Snake of Combining Eyes, as she wished she could change the fact that the car crash happened. Kotori and Umeji, who was in critical condition, were rescued from the crash, and Umeji died in the hospital a day later on August 16th. After the accident, Ichiro, Shiina, and Kotori went through a period of intense grief. Ichiro became more remote, having to work more with the loss of Amika's income, and he was often overseas. Shiina became the "caretaker" of the household, but was often busy as her academics got more intense. Kotori, particularly after Shiina left for college, was often left alone after that, and developed a debilitating fear of losing her father, her sister, and her small group of friends. She covered up this weak spot and tried to drown herself in her school life, forcing herself to be as much like the pre-accident Kotori as possible until she developed the ability to forget the accident for at least a while.
Other: Red

• Posted at:

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

Name: Aiko Yamauchi 

Sexuality: Homosexual

Physical Appearance: She has straight, black hair that reaches below her collarbone and bangs that hang right above her eyes. Her skin is fair, albeit on the tanner side, and she has an athletic body. Aiko is tall, standing at about 5'8''. Her irises are lime green.

Clothing: She typically wears a white tank top paired with baggy, swamp-green pants. Her pant legs are tucked into her black and worn lace-up hiking boots. She also hefts around a giant backpack with multiple pockets and a mesh waterbottle holder on either side. On her head perches a beige messenger cap with charteuse buttons.

Personality: Aiko is rather easygoing. Nothing seems to faze her much, even when her mischievous nature happens to annoy some of her friends, laughing it off as a simple joke or prank. She makes it her duty to know everything that goes on in the Mekakushi Dan which -- coupled with her eye power -- is easy for her. However, while talking with strangers, she's considerably more discreet about her power. Most people would find her red eyes weird, monstrous even, so she pulls down the front of her cap when she needs to read a stranger's mind. She's also considerably more quiet while talking to strangers. 

Power: Stealing Eyes

Backstory: Aiko was the only child of a married couple living in the countryside. As a young girl, Aiko was much more closed off. She tried to act as small, as insignificant as possible. She was paranoid about what others thought about her, but with no way of peering into their minds, she instead tried to anger/annoy people as little as she could. Eventually this resulted in her staying inside her home permamently. It was an attempt to distance herself from others both physically and mentally. The less people she knew, the less she could potentially anger. Aiko did her best to abide by her parent's every wish, but even with reduced contact, her urge to know what people thought of her only grew. 

One day, with her father at work and her mother cooking lunch for the two of them, Aiko was being her normal quiet self in the corner. She watched her mother in case she needed to do something to help. Finally, her mother asked her to fetch some water from the pump outside. Aiko dashed outside as soon as the words left her parent's mouth. With her atrophied muscles, it was hard to move the lever, but she wasn't going to go back in without having done the task. It took her a while, but she finally had it and hurried back.
     Before she could reenter, she met a strange man outside their door. He was in the middle of kicking it down when Aiko stumbled upon him. The man was carrying a gun and shot at her. Her mother rushed out at the sound and was shot as well. Both Aiko and her mother were transferred to the Heat Haze Daze, where Aiko got the Snake of Stealing Eyes and was led out. Her father was greeted with a gory sight when he came home. His daughter was still alive, but his wife was long gone.
     Later they would find out that the man had been from a bank robbery in the city. He had fled to the countryside in hopes of hiding, but was eventually caught and arrested after his attack on the two of them. With no mother in the family, Aiko continued to work hard and help her father as much as possible. However, thanks to her new ability, she did it of her own will, rather than fear.

Other: Red

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

accepted lerl 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Name: Kazuki Hisakawa

Sexuality: Aro ace

Physical Appearance: He’s tan and averagely built, around 5’5 in height. His eyes are alert and dark yellow in colour. His hair has been bleached blonde and barely reaches past his shoulders - usually in a ponytail.

Clothing: He wears a bright turquoise tunic with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows, along with dark pants. A black scarf is tied along on his waist, and he wears turquoise, battered sneakers, and a black hair-tie on his left wrist.

Personality: Kazuki’s the type of person who looks like he’d love to have his power - the centre of attention, bright, and has an unusually infectious laughter. Although a very people-oriented person, Kazuki’s not always very considerate of the feelings of the others, whether intentionally or unintentionally. He’s good at studies; mostly because he used to work hard to impress his parents. He’s fun-loving and the kind of person who lives in the moment - and honestly rather blunt. He loves motivating others; yet his bluntness and disregard for feelings don’t always make the process go positively. He’s not very action oriented and frankly a bit cowardly.

Power: Drawing Eyes

Backstory: Kazuki was born into a well-off, rich, even, family, the third child among four siblings. As a child, Kazuki loved every bit of attention he got from his workaholic parents - people that probably weren’t fit to be parents, actually. He did everything he could to stand out, from having perfect grades to even trying to have the most noticeable sense of fashion - even if that gave him more negative attention than positive. He loved all forms of attention, resulting in sticking to his friends and becoming the class clown.

On a rare occasion, when their parents had snagged a particularly important client, they decided to celebrate with a trip abroad. Luck had other plans, still, and the plane they were travelling by crashed, resulting in the death of his father and his youngest sibling. He and his youngest sibling ended up in the Heat Haze Daze, where Kazuki earned the Snake of Drawing Eyes and was freed.

After the crash, their mother, while not exactly struggling to make ends meet, drowned herself in her work to escape the grief filled atmosphere of their home, while Kazuki clung to his friends further.

• Posted at:

v i n e 

you find some way to survive

and you find out you don't have to be happy at all

to be happy you're alive

they / them

Name: (i need help choosing a name ;-;)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Physical Appearance: Though she identifies as female, she tries to look as gender neutral as possible, which can lead to some confusion. She has her black hair cut short and she avoids everything but gender neutral clothing. Her skin is tan and her eyes are dark brown.

Clothing: She wears a plain dark gray t-shirt and gray pants with black borders. She wears black gloves.

Personality: She’s extremely sensitive and empathetic. She's afraid of failure and hates seeing people sad, though she never knows how to comfort them. She never forgets people’s criticisms or her own failures and she’ll be up late at night repeating them over and over in her head. She tends to love almost everyone she meets and though she finds physical contact unpleasant, she constantly finds herself wanting lots of hugs. She hates hurting others and forgives people easily. She also gets very frustrated and distressed when her friends fight.

Power: Favoring eyes

Backstory: When she was 5, she and her younger sister wandered off from their parents to help a crying lady who was looking for her lost dog. The woman turned out to be faking and kidnapped them, but a nearby officer who saw what was happening gave chase. There was an accident and she and her sister ended up in The heat haze daze and she got her power and was freed. The woman was never caught.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

@vine :0 accepted

@cleaver for surnames, maybe

Watanabe — “cross, ferry” and “edge, side”

Abe — “peace” and “multiple times”

Takahashi — “tall, high” and “bridge”

for first names, you could try going for google translate or:

Akane — deep red, dye from a rubia plant

Akari — “bright or vermillion red” and “village or white jasmine”

Yuzuki — “grapefruit, pomelo, citrus fruit” and “hope”

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

Name: Itallica Ito

Sexuality: Bi

Physical Appearance: She’s about 5’5 and 125 lbs. Her Black hair has ends that are dyed a mix of blue and silver. Her eyes are a stormy gray, like Annabeth from PJ. Itallica’s hair is at shoulder length and cut very choppily. She has an olive skin tone. She has a scar that runs along the side of her face to an inch below her ear. 

Clothing:(Feel like making this gurl kinda emo) Itallica mostly wears a black T-shirt with a gray hoodie over it. She often keeps the hoodie up, mostly to hide her scar. She wears just black tennis shoes and black leggings. She has a ring in her index finger of a black and white tree.

Personality: Itallica isn’t very open and social with others. She perfers to just watch from a distance and often puts people off when they come up to her. (This is funny, it’s from a WEBTOON, thanks Kozuke!). She often carries around make up remover ina bottle to spray onto other girls’ faces when they try to become friends. She believes everyone has a motive and once they accomplish that motive, they’ll throw you away like a rag doll. She is very honest and is very persuasive when she wants to be. Itallica is a complex person and it takes a while, but once you get close to her, she is a really great friend. She also is really good at climbing trees. (This is my first ATTEMPT at a somewhat emo character).

Power: Opening eyes

Backstory: Itallica wasnt always this closed off. She used to be trustful and happy and VERY MUCH an Extrovert. It all began with a thought to be friend, Sasori.

Itallica was in 7 grade when she met a girl named Sasori. Sasori seemed like the perfect match as a friend to her. And Sasori helped Itallica enter the world of computers and technology. Itallica fell in love and, since she didn’t have her own computer, would borrow Sasori’s. Several months later Itallica was at Sasori’s House when she clicked on the E-Chat icon. It opended and showed a chat Sasori had recently been talking in.

“I’m only using her to get popular, then I’ll lure her to my house and set the house ablaze while she’s in it. I’ll then steal whatever she owns.” “Itallic is worthless.” “She’s so annoying!” “I don’t know how I even put up with her.” “I’ll be glad when she’s gone.” 

Itallica read these and her eyes filled with tears. She heard the door open. “Oh, I thought I’d have to wait to do this...but I gues I’ll do it sooner.” Sasori grinned. She flicked a switch, that conviently looked like a light switch, and canasters of oil from above poured onto the ground. She then lit a match and threw it onto the ground. Itallica screamed and tackled Sasori. Sasori’s head hit the ground and she passed out cold. Itallica turned her head to the side as a sharp piece of would fell from the ceiling. It cut her face. She recoiled with shock. “I WISH I COULD’VE READ THAT COMPUTER SOONER AND EASIER!!!” She screamed, then a separate peice of wood fell and knocked her out cold. Both died in the fire, however the Daze hit Itallica and she was given the Snake of Opening Eyes. 

P.S.: I know this backstory is not that good, it’s just something I came up with off the top of my head and I rolled with it. It was the best I could come up with on a short time limit.

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

@Nova is there a particular reason for her name to be the way it is? Like unless one of her parents is foreign (which is what you seem to be implying with the skin tone) I don't know why they'd name their kid Itallica

Also creative liberty and all but I don't know if dyed streaks would be allowed in Japan. Like if she had an entire head of blue or silver hair I wouldn't bat an eye because ~ anime ~ but specifically dyed strands? I mean if you really want to keep it go ahead just a comment

again not too sure how someone like Sasori was cultivated in Japan, especially if she hadn't shown her true colors in so long. We talked about the likelihood of it and chalked it up to psychopathy but even before then she'd probably have done some other crimes before if that were the case. It's hard to believe a student would really try setting someone on fire instead of just doing something less drastic for popularity

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

wow clear hmu with that side-styled art like the actual character itself is great but I love the lettering on the bottom just as much

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

I'll go with Yuzuki Watanabe, thanks!

• Posted at:

Cleaver

~Atheist

~Questioning

~Dying inside

Remember the lost 

Here, I can try to come up with a different backstory? I just, wanted to try and create somethin different y’know? It’s just a little difficult with the opening eyes. Also, I’m not great at writing backstories and yeah.

And for the skin tone, yeah. I guess I’ll make one of her parents from the Mediterranean since they commonly have olive skin tones.

And for Itallica, Italica is actually a Roman city. The last name is japanese the first is based off a city. Whom she got from her mother.

The reason the ends are only dyed, is because I only prefer not to have a full head of dye. Also because the character is a little bit based on my hair dye.

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Name: Hana Ishi

Sexuality: straight

Physical Appearance: her hair is light brown and cut to a chin length bob with sideswept bangs. she is about 5'5, with a thin build and pale skin. she also has violet-colored eyes and a few freckles on her face, 

Clothing: she wears a knee-length short sleeved beige dress with purple flower designs along with sandals and a plastic purple rose in her hair.

Personality: Hana is generally quiet and calm, and often comes off as shy to strangers. She lacks faith in herself and has little self-confidence, though makes up for this with her cheerful attitude. She values friendship more than romance and would do anything to protect those close to her. Whenever someone close to her is sad or dissapointed, she feels as if it's somehow her fault that they're unhappy and that it's her responsibility to cheer them up. Hates doing anything risky or reckless, and does her best to keep her friends out of trouble. Tries to see the best in everybody, though is also worried by things easily.

Power: locking eyes

Backstory: Hana was born into an average, middle class family with a younger brother, and lived a fairly uneventful life for the most part. However, at age fourteen, she was caught in a car crash with resulted in her mother becoming paralyzed and both Hana and her brother ending up in the heat haze daze. After gaining the snake of locking eyes, she was freed. Her father, however, divorced from her mother after the crash, leaving Hana alone with her mother to take care of her.

Other: red

is this alright?

• Posted at:

❂ luminou

probably not a glowstick

✮✮ snails ✮✮ i'm tras✮✮

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚

Name: Hinata Akiyama

Sexuality: Asexual panromantic

Physical Appearance: Has medium-pale skin freckled along their cheeks, black hair is usually kept up in a messy bun near the top of their head. Their eyes are a golden-brown color, and they're around 5'7" in height.

Clothing: Usually wears shades of gold and orange, in particular a black shirt with a yellow spiral fading to scarlet at the edges and a bright orange hoodie, usually with sparkly gold leggings and brown leather books. Always has a backpack containing some sort of book.

Personality: Hinata is usually calm, not having much of a temper. They don't like arguments despite this, and try to be the peacekeeper of such interactions although can give up if said interaction becomes too stressful. They do enjoy speaking to others most of the time, and are not afraid to pipe up with whatever ideas they happen to have. If they make a friend, they are very loyal to said friend, although this level of friendship might take a while. They are not usually shy among new people, but don't always offer their thoughts if they don't know the person. When/if they get sad, they try not to show it, putting the happiness of others ahead of their own. Although they're not particularly happy to have their power, this drive to help others ensures that they use said power. Will usually choose the moral high ground over their own wellbeing.

Power: Whatever's left!

Backstory: When they were twelve, they wandered out of their house at night with their best friend and some other friends of said friend, who they didn't know too well or trust too much. The other friends were a sort of alpha group in their school, and mostly as a joke they dared Hinata and their friend to retrieve a football they'd lost in a tall pine tree with thin branches "to be one of us". Not really wanting to do this but supporting their friend, the two climbed the tree only to have a long, thin branch snap beneath the friend, who knocked Hinata off theirs on the way down. Their friend died of broken bones and blood loss, Hinata having barely enough consciousness to get help as the others had ran, not wanting to get in trouble. Their last wish before unconsciousness was to remember the truth so the others could get justice, thus entering the daze and getting the powers.

• Posted at:

eventide/spectral

she/heand they/them

and we're powered by every tear that's dried

tewepowt uwu~

• Posted at:

Hey, Puppy!

Don't go, Arienne...

#StopTheFlame

#RememberTheLost

"You can be that

Somebody's someone,

Somehow, someday..."

~Call me Laurel~

Defender of the World

||-//

w y o m i n g

AA wait I forgot! People sucked into the Haze don't leave bodies behind

should I ask everyone to change backstories if it involved finding their partner's body? Or should I just ignore this 

// leaning on ignoring

@Nova Alright. If it'll help, the canon character with the ability had a form of narcolepsy, causing her to pass out randomly and need more sleep than the average person. That caused her to wish for a body that didn't need to sleep or eat. Don't copy that, but maybe that'll help 

@Luminous Looks good! Though just one thing: the characters also need a wish that the snake grants through use of its power

@Spectral Alright, they rolled Deceiving Eyes. The rest of the form looks good so mold their backstory/wish around their power and you should be set

ok so since I've been gone for a long time none of the saves currently have expired 

• Posted at:

|| ENCHANTED ||

Refreshing, isnt it?

1 ,