Im bored, so just hop in the rp

basically, we are everyday people with magical powers/ special enchanted objects. We are trying to hide our abilities and save the world from stuff. 

a loud beeping woke Falcon up. She had been asleep at her NASA desk again. She looked at the screen in front of her. An asteroid was heading toward earth. She grabbed her necklace that allowed her to have wings and put it in her pocket. She slipped out of NASA HQ and put the necklace on. She grabbed a a flamethrower out of her purse and leaped into the air. She  immediately saw the threat. The asteroid was clearly large enough to make it through the atmosphere. She glided toward it and melted it with the flame thrower. Then she landed, took the necklace off, stuffed it and the flamethrower back into her purse, and slipped back inside the building. Just an ordinary day at work.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

{Falcon}

She/Her/Bird

*Queen of Mismatched Socks*

•Tuba Team•                 •Proud Mormon•

#RememberHurricane

An advanced robot was at the desk where Falcon was sleeping earlier. The robot looked up her. "My data suggests that was another asteroid large enough to destroy this planet. Fifteenth time this year. I calculate that something is drawing meteors to our world." It was Circuit, Falcon's walking computer... and arsenal. An ideal sidekick, and quite a smart one too.

• Posted at:

I'm called Techie I'm a

NightWingRavenclaw

IG-series droid

Quick question before I hop in, could I rp as a villain?

• Posted at:

Andromeda

Blobfish and Plants Society  

»Snazziest Nerd on the Block«  

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

July 10, 2016 - March 29, 2019

Kī glanced out the window, before blinking at her computer screen, playing with a deck of cards in her hands. Splitting the deck evenly in half, she pushed her energy between her two hands and the cards "Inryoku!" She called, and the pages on her desk began to rise up above her head. Footsteps pounded in the hallway, and Chance glanced around, alarmed. Flicking the cards again, she called out another enchantment "Koa no puru!" The items landed back down gently, and she spun around in her chair just in time to see the familiar face of her boss.

Super Name: Chance

• Posted at:

k e yϲհɑղϲҽ

s h e | h e r

4  t h i n g s  y o u  c a n ' t 

r e c o v e r:

The stone after the throw

The word after it's said

The occasion after it's missed

The time... 

after it's gone

bookmark

• Posted at:

Darksea

And oh, there is no power on Earth, or below

That could ever break our hearts Or shake our souls

And when you Lay Me Down you'll only bury bones

'Cause oh, my heart and soul are going home

I'm just going to assume it's a yes

A figure dashed through the halls of an important NASA building. They crept along the shadows, moving along a mostly unused section of the building, almost silently. A distant beeping sounded, and they dared to peek out of a window. Something was speeding towards the meteor due to hit Earth this month.

The person immediately advanced through the hall, knowing time was limited. 

She slipped into an unused room filled to the brim with spare computers and such. She immediately locked the door behind her before turning to a particular computer.

She knew that this one reported readongs, and had built-in ways to recognize patterns within data. Just what she was looking for.

Plugging the computer to several convenient outlets, she moved to wait for it to charge and simply turn on to a usable degree. She slipped behind a stack of boxes and waited.

• Posted at:

Andromeda

Blobfish and Plants Society  

»Snazziest Nerd on the Block«  

My world's on fire

how 'bout yours?

July 10, 2016 - March 29, 2019

Kī looked up at her boss cautiously, before standing up, papers moving under her feet, as she concealed the cards in her pocket, still showing a faint glow.

• Posted at:

k e yϲհɑղϲҽ

s h e | h e r

4  t h i n g s  y o u  c a n ' t 

r e c o v e r:

The stone after the throw

The word after it's said

The occasion after it's missed

The time... 

after it's gone

• Posted at: