I'm ... well, I haven't been on here in a while.  I used to be a forumer, but then I ... sort of just gave up.

I'm not looking for attention or anything.  I want to start over, and form a new reputation as me, not as who I was.

Please don't ask me who I am.  I don't want to turn into one of those guessing games.  I need a safe space right now, and this is the one place that I can always turn back to.

So tell me, what's new?  What's your favorite color?  How are the forums doing?  I love the new book, how about you?  I'm really excited to see how Luna manages to get back to Pantala, and to get a chance to see things from Cricket's POV.  I can't wait for the next book to come out.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

If you wait until tomorrow today will be gone

If you don't sing you won't find a song

If you can't speak start to shout

If you can't move don't look at the crowd

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

Hello. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Hello. I'm Atbash, previously Amare, Peacock and around ten other names. Hope you have a good time here, so Welcome back. 

• Posted at:

ATbAsH

on hiatus//dead inside

bnha trash

Hallå Afternoon!! I’m glad you’ve come back to join us!! I totally understand the space you’re in right now, and if you need a friend to talk to, you’ve got me! I’m happy to listen! Now, here’s a bit about myself!

Favorite Color(s): Light pink, red, and saffron.

How the forums are doing: Awesome!! We had a bit of an issue yesterday, but it’s cleared up!

New book: Shh.. I haven’t read it yet, heh.

Favorite animal: SLOTHS YEEEEET!

I LOVE ANIMEEE!! I ALSO LOVE TWENTY ONE PILOTS!!

How about you?? What’s your favorite band? Favorite hobby? Favorite store? Favorite animal?

• Posted at:

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

^East is up^ Aspriring Actress

#RememberHurricane #Twico

BELIEVE IT!

Hi!  Im Cursor!

• Posted at:

CURSOR

He/Him/Wild Child

#rememberhurricane

#fishlivesmatter

~ SilkWing

~ Gryffindor

~ Time Lord

~ ThunderClan Warrior

Hey, welcome back! I hope you have a great time here--things have changed a little, but it shouldn't be too different.

I'm so excited for Cricket's PoV, it's gonna be great. Also for a LeafWing on a cover. Actually, I'm super hyped for the possibilites of this new arc in general.

• Posted at:

Such is the path of a dreamer: I find my way by moonlight.

~Oncilla~

Queen of Non SequiturBookwyrmsPangolinsand Bones

Trash Squad, WerewolfGASTER FOLLOWER

Writer, roleplayer, nerd

WoFMBer Dec. 2014-Mar. 2019

Hi, Ishmael! (I spelled that right, right?)

Thanks, Atbash.

Oops, sorry.  I hope I didn't give too much away.  My favorite color is aqua, and though sloths are adorable, I have to say that I like koala bears more.  My favorite band is ... well, I don't really have one.  My favorite singer is Sting, though.

Hi Cursor!  Nice to meet you.

Thanks, Oncilla.  And me too!  I wish that the new book was out already, but we have to wait until, when, December?

• Posted at:

If you wait until tomorrow today will be gone

If you don't sing you won't find a song

If you can't speak start to shout

If you can't move don't look at the crowd

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane