There is a war going on in Pyrrhia, the land is being stained red from fight after fight, the queens are all trying to invade the other’s territory.

Why you ask?

Because a few mere months ago, multiple dragons from each of the tribes disappeared in one night, dragonets and full-grown dragons, normal and strange, they were all gone without a trace, and the queens are accusing each other of the treacherous act.

However, no one kingdom is to blame.

A group of animi are the ones to blame.

For reasons unknown they created a perfect replica of Pyrrhia far away, where no dragon would find it, they brought the dragons there, unconscious and with no idea of the island’s true identity. However the animi made one seemingly little mistake in their enchantment..

Any change to the land on the true continent, would appear on the fake continent..

Trapped POV:

You wake up one day in your kingdom to a eerie lack of noise, you can only see a few dragons of your tribe, the rest were gone, you and everyone else  there are seemingly the last of your tribe. You stay in your kingdom for one or two days before heading off to explore the rest of the land. You may encounter dragons of other tribes who have had the same thing happen to them, perhaps your two groups stay together in this vastly changed “Pyrrhia”, perhaps you set off on your different paths, perhaps you attempt to go alone and attempt to survive, either way, you continue doing what you’d usually do if you found out you were one of the only members of your tribe left. But then you see things, things that shouldn’t have happened, like a poltergeist had caused it, sudden appearances of red stains on the ground, perhaps even a normal looking house suddenly exploding and catching alight. You start to wonder about these strange occurrences, curiosity then turns into suspicion, and one day, your consistent wondering pays off.

Discoverer POV:

You’ve been fighting this war for a long while, you’ve seen friends and relatives die in the heat of battle, and now all you want is for this to end. You flee your kingdom in search of somewhere peaceful. You may encounter some dragons from other tribes who wish the same, and you may also encounter those who wish to end your escape attempt, either way, you end up flying past a mountain, and you see a lake, you stop to take a drink, only to find that you could not see your own reflection on the surface, and perhaps you even see dragons instead, dragons you don’t recognise, perhaps they’ve seen you as well, and are staring back in alarm. You dip your fore paw in, to find it emerge from water somewhere else, abandoning all common sense you jump in, and find yourself in a perfect replica of the place you were just in. Perhaps those dragons are now in front of you, panicking and bombarding you with ten thousand questions which you cannot answer as the same amount of questions brew up in your mind. What you have yet to realize is that you’ve been roped into a strange adventure in a fake animus-created world, in which you will attempt to get everyone out of this illusion and stop the dragons who had caused this madness.

If you’ve read this far, put “Reality” in other in your POV colour

If You want a description of the fake world, it’s basically a replica of Pyrrhia, the lake the Discoverer’s find is near Jade mountain, the school there being abandoned due to the war, but it’s replica on the pretend continent is a popular place for the trapped dragons to gather.

Rules:

No overpowered characters

This roleplay takes place after the events of the third arc so.

-Canon Characters are not allowed

-Pantalian dragons are allowed, in this roleplay some moved to Pyrrhia and created small kingdom-like villages there for each tribe.

-Be mad at the character, not the forumer

-Give your characters at least two to three personality flaws

-LGBT+ is okay in this roleplay

-Hyrbids are allowed

-Dragons of royal blood are allowed

-Dragons with fire-scales, mind reading and anything else other than animus is fine

-Don’t control another person’s character unless you are given permission

-Put “Or” in other in your POV colour

-Have fun!

Roles:

Trapped-Unlimited

Discoverers-Unlimited

Animus (The dragons who created the island, they live in Pyrrhia and observe what’s going on using an object that allows them to enter the world in their sleep, pretending to be one of the dragons trapped there, they’ll be trying to stop the discoverers from freeing everyone, as well as stopping the war if they get out)

-Open!

-Open!

-Open!

-Open!

-Open!

(I will only take an animus spot if the roleplay starts and there is a spot still open)

Put “Illusion?” in other, in your POV colour, at this point there should be three words in other, if not, I recommend reading through again)

Form:

Name:

Tribe (Add both tribes if hybrid):

Appearance:

Personality:

Personality flaws:

Any special abilities (Flame scales, etc):

Trapped, discoverer or animus?:

What is your reason for helping to create the fake Pyrrhia (remove this if not an animus):

What object do you use to enter the fake Pyrrhia? (Again, remove if not animus):

Alternate Appearance (The appearance used when on the fake continent (it does not have to be the same tribe), once again, remove if not an animus):

Crush?:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cormorant

She/her

Star count (before Home Base migration): 531

Account created in 2013

Started using the forms in 2017

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

Save a spot!

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

Ooh this sounds really cool! I'll join when I get back on the 27th. 

• Posted at:

Rαιɴвo

She/Her

est. 2016

Save an animi.

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Want to see a disappearing trick? I call it hiatus!

Proud Christian

Jesus, I praise your name

You fill me in every way

So it's you that I will raise

Until I end my days

Violet@ Saved!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

”Think before you do something, it’ll save you from a detention, also don’t procrastinate”

Soulsong@ Saved!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

I love this idea!

Save an animus, three Trapped, and two Discoverers!

I make

too

many

characters

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Gleam@ Saved!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Imma stalk you guys for a while, and remember, when you post The Darkstalker Watches......

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

Also everyone who saved an animus

You will have 48 hours (2 Days) to make your form, you may renew your save once, but if it expires before you create a form someone else may take the spot

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Poke!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Are there any more animi left? Also how many characters can we have

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

You can have as many as you can handle, and yes there are still spots left for animi

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

poke!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Save an animi, a trapped, and a trapped that turns into a discoverer.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Nyx@ Saved!

Current list:

Trapped-Unlimited

-Saved for Gleam

-Saved for Gleam

-Saved for Gleam

-Saved for Nyx

-Saved for Nyx

Discoverers-Unlimited

-Saved for Gleam

-Saved for Gleam

-Saved for Gleam

Animus

-Saved for Soulsong

-Saved for Gleam

-Saved for Nyx

-Open!

-Open!

I'll probably make my characters soon

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Is it okay if one of the characters was a trap, but fell through the water and Stuff and kind of became a discoverer

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Nyx@ Sounds alright to me!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Form:

Name:Snowbell

Tribe (Add both tribes if hybrid):Icewing/Rainwing

Appearance:Most of her body is snowy white but she is able to chanemge the color of her wing webbing and eyes. She often has her brown bag on her and her gold hoop earring.

Personality:Snowbell is cold and calculating. She seems quite harsh and mean, but that’s just how she is. Snowbell has a twisted sense of humor but is very logical and smart. She’s quite sarcastic, and is cautious for a reason.

Personality flaws:Not sympathetic, only sees black and white (metaphorically), hard time making friends, can be too cautious.

Any special abilities (Flame scales, etc):Well she’s an animus

Trapped, discoverer or animus?:animus

What is your reason for helping to create the fake Pyrrhia (remove this if not an animus):Well she kinda just wanted to get rid of the other dragons and be alone, but also she thinks she’s smarter than everyone else and that she can satisfy all the other dragons in the little fantasy world.

What object do you use to enter the fake Pyrrhia? (Again, remove if not animus):Her hoop earring. She enchanted it so that when someone wishes to be in the fake Pyrrhia they can ge there. And if they want to get out they can just wish it.

Alternate Appearance (The appearance used when on the fake continent (it does not have to be the same tribe), once again, remove if not an animus):A dark purple Nightwing

Crush?:None, she is Asexual.

Other:Reality or Illusion?

Ill do my other forms later

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Slight alteration to the form

Name:

Tribe (Add both tribes if hybrid):

Appearance:

Personality:

Personality flaws:

Any special abilities (Flame scales, etc):

Trapped, discoverer or animus?:

Backstory (Optional):

What is your reason for helping to create the fake Pyrrhia (remove this if not an animus):

What object do you use to enter the fake Pyrrhia? (Again, remove if not animus):

Alternate Appearance (The appearance used when on the fake continent (it does not have to be the same tribe), once again, remove if not an animus):

Crush?:

Other:

Now for my characters

Name: Stagbeetle (Stag for short)

Tribe (Add both tribes if hybrid): Hivewing/Icewing

Appearance: Stagbeetle is a pale yellow-orange with the usual black scales of a Hivewing, she looks mostly like a Hivewing despite being a hybrid, she is slightly less shim, her horns are straight and almost coal black, and the spikes along her dorsal scales are slightly longer than normal. She has the same wings as a Hivewing

Personality: Stagbeetle is a very intellegent dragon, and is usually quick to think of a course of action. Her bonds to those she cares about are strong, and thus will protect them to the best of her ability.

Personality flaws: She is short tempered and quick to judge others at first glance. She commonly stays out of risky or dangerous situations, prefering not to leave her fate up to chance.

Any special abilities (Flame scales, etc): None

Trapped, discoverer or animus?: Trapped

Backstory (Optional): Stagbeetle grew up in the town of Possibility, as the daughter of Darner (Hivewing) and Walrus (Icewing), she spent most of her life around tribes other than the ones her parents were, and thus is used to their company. One day, she woke up outside of her home in the middle of Possibility, with no dragon in sight. Except for a small hybrid the same age as her named Silverstar, a Mudwing and Nighwing hybrid. The two of them decided to work together to try and find anyone else and figure what in the name of Pyrrhia is going on.

Crush?: None

Other: Reality Or Illusion?

I'll make Silverstar's form later

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Nyx@ Accepted!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Wait is this a repost!?

if so 

name:Scorch
tribe:sandwing
appearance: scorch is a medium to tall build with black dotted scales down his neck.he wears no jewelery(it gets in his way). He carries a satchel ever where he goes with his gold bad, food, water, basic tools. He has dark black eyes and tan scales.
personality: he was once a rookie in the Outclaws group. He doesn’t have a lot of action under his belt though. His fighting is dec but not great. For the most part he is understanding and thoughtful. He can loss it in super stressful situations. He is also very loyal to the faction he is serving. He can get hostile in stressful situations also.
Persinal flaws: he never likes to take a life even if it is the most evil dragon ever, he has some trouble processing some social situations making him kind of awkward
any special abilities:no, just a sandwing
crush: I honestly don’t care if you ship me
other: I can be injured or die(preferably in battle or in the heat of glory)if that’s ok. I sign my character off to this story

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

I posted my character before I read the changes to a dragons bio so here is Scorches back story.

Schorch’s father was a doctor and did well for himself providing for the family what he could. His mother was a tough Outclaw prompting him to join at the age of ten. Unlike many other dragons, he didn’t have a great struggle in life like many other sandwing at the time. It kind of makes him feel bad.

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Scorch@ Almost accepted, I just need you to clarify if he's one of the Trapped or a Discoverer

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Poke!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

Name: Fateknower

Tribe: NightWing

Appearance: Black scales, with royal purple eyes.

Personality: Fateknower is haughty, believing he is superior to all others, even other NightWings. He is secretive and mysterious, and even the NightWing Queen knows little about him. He uses his power little, but he has plenty of assorted enchanted objects. He is slow to trust others. He enjoys solitude.

Personality flaws: He believes he is superior and is slow to trust others.

Any special abilities: Well. He’s an animus.

Trapped, discoverer or animus?: Animus

Backstory (Optional): Not much is known about him, but there are rumors that he is distantly related to the Queen of the NightWings. Nobody, including the Queen herself, knows if these rumors are true or not.

What is your reason for helping to create the fake Pyrrhia: He enjoys solitude and would like a world with fewer dragons.

What object do you use to enter the fake Pyrrhia?: A painting of the world outside his home. It practically looks like someone painted a window to look like what you see through the window. It is wall-sized, and he walks through it. Few dragons come inside his house, so the painting is kept secret.

Alternate Appearance: A green SeaWing with his royal purple eyes, which sometimes confuses those who look at his eyes. His name in the fake Pyrrhia is Kraken.

Crush?: N/A for now but I will ship at least some of my characters

Other: Reality or Illusion?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

Gleam@ Accepted!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

I’m trapped

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Scorch@Alright then, you’re accepted!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

bookmark

• Posted at:

Luna Alpha

she/her 12 years old

American

Proud christian

Huffulpyff

Rainwing

Riverclan

"People are neither noble nor wicked, they are like chef salads" the hook-handed man

Stormheart's love a warriors story. 350324

The free ones a pantala RP. 350603

Snowbell has no crush by the way. But I think that Snowbell and Fateknower together would be funny. The both think too highly of themselves

also I kinda ship them oh no

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

@Nyx: It's fine if you ship them :D I kinda do too

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Save an animus, a trapped, and a discoverer.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Sorrel@ Saved!

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

I’m putting it out there that Snowbell is asexual but not aromantic. She is panromantic

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Name:Snake

Tribe (Add both tribes if hybrid):Sandwing

Appearance:Snake has the average Sandwing build. She has dark gold scales and black diamonds running down her spine.

Personality:Snake is cunning and sarcastic. She is very smart but not very sympathetic. Snake doesn’t trust people at first, but if she’s your friend, she’s your friend for life. Snake can be funny if she tries, but she normally acts tough and prickly to everyone except Beach.

Personality flaws:Prickly, not friendly at first over-skeptical, not sympathetic, tried to act tough even when she isn’t.

Any special abilities (Flame scales, etc):No

Trapped, discoverer or animus?:Trapped

Backstory (Optional):Snake and Beach met each other by accident. Snake and her mother went to possibility at the same time as Beach and her dad. They ended up really liking each other and sent scrolls to each other. They ended up planning to run away but before that happened all the dragons disappeared. They met up and traveled together for a while. However, one day. Day Beach disappeared and hasn’t returned since. Snake had traveled by herself from then on.

Crush?:She’s kinda dating Beach

Name:Beach

Tribe (Add both tribes if hybrid):Mudwing/Sandwing

Appearance:Beach has the build of a Mudwing, she has amber scales and abnormally large wings with pale yellow webbing. Beach’s scales are kind of a fade out. At her head it starts with amber and then to the tip of her tail ends at gold. She has a Sandwing tail and mud brown eyes.

Personality:Beach is kind and trusting. She tends to have anger issues but just hides the. Beach sometimes snaps, and she is very scary when she’s angry. You definitely don’t want Beach to be your enemy. She’s normally nice and very good at healing.

Personality flaws:Beach can be very temperamental. She bottles up her emotions, and she’s overprotective.

Any special abilities (Flame scales, etc):No

Trapped, discoverer or animus?:Discoverer

Backstory (Optional):Pretty much the same as Snake, but she was out one day looking for water and then fell in and has been in the fake Phyrria since.

Crush?:Is dating Snake

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

~Name: Dreamweaver. ~Age: 10. ~Gender: female. ~Tribe: NightWings. ~Appearance: glossy black with dark purple underscales, silver eyes, and silver teardrop scales. Lithe, with a long silver--freckled snout. ~Personality: she is kind and smart, and shy, but Not painfully so. She can get really overwhelmed and afraid of everything, but she finds peace in sleep. ~Personality Flaws: fearful, shy, can get really angry at herself for almost no reason. ~Special Abilities: mindreader. ~Spot: Trapped. ~Crush: TBD. ~Other: she is mute. Reality Or Illusion? _________________________ ~Name: Jacaronda. ~Age: 12. ~Gender: male. ~Tribe: LeafWing/RainWing. ~Appearance: with the overall build of a LeafWing, Jacaronda has color-changing scales, but prefers green and blue shades. He is pretty averagely built. ~Personality: lazy, can be easily swept up in a dream or daydream. Has attention issues, but when he is awake and is focused, he's kind and surprisingly fast. ~Personality Flaws: can be lazy, doesn't pay attention well, is often caught in another world, far, far away from Pyrrhia... —Or Pantala. ~Special Abilities: none, but seeing as he's a hybrid here's his power set; acid spit, draws strength from the sun... ~Spot: Discoverer. ~Crush: TBD. ~Other: Reality Or Illusion? _________________________ ~Name: Diamond. ~Age: 23. ~Gender: female. ~Tribe: IceWings. ~Appearance: she is pale blue, with silvery wing membranes and horns, blue eyes, and a scar along her tail. ~Personality: she is crisp and cold, and firm. She tries to hide her emotions because she does not understand them, and she tries her best to be liked. ~Personality Flaws: doesn't understand her emotions, not very friendly or kind, thinks that she needs to be liked. ~Special Abilities: animus. ~Spot: animus. ~Reason for helping create the fake Pyrrhia: because idk.... She thought that it would b cool to have a whole new Pyrrhia... But less crowded, and mostly unaffected. ~Object used to enter fake Pyrhhia: her mind. ~Alternate Appearance: a LeafWing; dark brown, with light brown underscales, wings membranes, and horns. Has dark green eyes. ~Crush: TBD. ~Other: Reality Or Illusion? _________________________
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Nyx, I don't know the words asexual or panromantic

I do know the word aromantic though

*looks up asexual and panromantic*

Oh, ok

wait

panromantic seems to be a synonym of pansexual

hmmmm

*visible confusion*

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

@Comorant: Has my save died? And if so, can I resave it?

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Want to see a disappearing trick? I call it hiatus!

Proud Christian

Jesus, I praise your name

You fill me in every way

So it's you that I will raise

Until I end my days

Nyx@ Accepted!

Sorrel@ Accepted!

Souldsong@ Yes you may 

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Account created in 2013

1 , , 3 ... 5 , 6 , 7