YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

I prefer de-saturated colors to bright, neon ones

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

I tried explaining Newcomb's problem to my sister yesterday :)

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Just saying these are based off the first thing that pops into my head when I think of what you said. 

@Wild:

Name:Hoku’alohi Kameāloha

Job/Title:Priestess of the Moon

Appearance:Hoku’alohi is quite tall and has naturally sun tanned skin. She has chocolate brown eyes and thick, wavy, black hair.

Clothes:Hoku’alohi normally wears a flower crown and white robes. She walks around barefoot all the time and the robes fall all the way down to her feet.

Personality:Hoku’alohi is quiet and reserved, and picks up on things quickly. She’s very inquisitive and curious about a lot of things, and she’s perisistent. She loves learning and also loves what she does. Hoku’alohi tends to be very stubborn, and also be very annoying. Sometimes she asks too many questions, and is gullible and easy to trick.

Backstory:Hoku’alohi grew up in Hawaii, specifically in a dense rainforest in Kauai. She lives in a village that doesn’t follow standard Hawaiian mythology and instead worships he Hawaiian Moon  Goddess Hina. From a young age the Kahuna/Priest told Hoku’alohi ‘s parents that she was very gifted and would grow up to be a great priestess. As she got older he Priest who’s name is Ha’aheo. Hoku’alohi is currently working to fulfill her title, Priestess of the Moon.

Other:Hoku’alohi’s name means powerful. Ha’aheo’s name means pride. I did so much research for this why I’m I committing myself. How did I get this from saturated colors.

@Fairydragon

Name:Ace Ekström

Job:Runs a semi-well known gang Title:Known to most as The Ace of Clubs

Appearance:Ace has golden brown hair that zie never takes care of but still manages to look alright. Zie has fair skin and light brown freckles around the bridge of zir nose. Ace is pretty tall and wiry.

Clothes:When with zir gang/mafia thingy, zie’s normally wearing a typical mafia suit. Which is basically a suit with lines going down vertically. Zie suit and hat are both dark purple with white stripes. Zie’s got a gold watch and a gold earring in one ear. When by himself or with other friends zie just wears casual clothes.

Personality:Ace is sly and charming. Zie’s good at deceiving people and tricking them. Zie is good at getting out of sticky situations, and is good at getting what zie wants. Zie is not very sympathetic and is kind of a brat. Zie gets mad when zie doesn’t get zir way and can be very temperamental.

Backstory:Ace lives a normal childhood in Sweden and eventually grew up and found zir identity. Ace has an entire transition and was changing for a while, but zie finally decided on agender. Ace was walking down the streets and saw a group of boys beating someone up in an alley. Zie went over to stop them and convinced them to stop. Zie liked how it felt ordering people around. Zie recruited some people in zir group, and is now running a gang called House of Clubs.

Other:I also had to research on this one. Ace has a pet bird bed calls Mango, a cat called Pudding, and a dog called Ravioli.

Wow these took me an hour and a half

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

I can read upside-down

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Fluent in sarcasm ~ My T-Shirt

@Andalite:

Name:Sai

Age:Unknown, but was thought to be around at the same time as he Ancient Egyptians.

Species:Ujku Shpirtëror

Appearance:Sai is a pure black wolf with swirls of color flowing through his fur. He swirls change color and so do his eyes. Sai is quite battle scarred and has many scars in his fur. His fur is ragged and unkempt, and not the best looking.

Personality:Sai is quite grumpy and prickly when you first meet him. He doesn’t open up easily and has to really get to know you to reveal his emotions. Sai is smart and logical, though he doesn’t really understand the concept of emotions and love. He’s very unsympathetic, and doesn’t have any friends.

Other:Ujku Shpirtëror means  “Spirit Wolf0

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Thank you so much, Nyx!

Honestly the only human OC I have that's more developed than Ace is my main OC (unless you count my forumsona)

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

@Scorch:

Name:Snap

Species:Flying Snake (They’re pretty cool.)

Appearance:Flying snakes typically have black and white checkered sort of scales, with a yellow underbelly. Snap is no exception. However, Snap also has strange dark purple scales on his head. The cause of this is unknown.

Personality:Snap is kind and loyal. He’s sweet and funny, and easily tricked. Snap is very easy to take advantage of and easy to fool. He’s a great friend, or at least tries to be. Snap is not the brightest, but he’ll always be there for you if you need it.

Other:Snap lives by himself in an extremely tall tree.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Whenever I feel sad, I start feeling unusually cold (idk if this is normal or not)

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

Culvers saved me from an eating disorder. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

I am trash for black + bright color aesthetic

It’s so good

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

My first word was apple, and if I was a boy, I would’ve been called Michaelangelo. 

• Posted at:

Cat/Sylvia

Proud hufflepuff

pma!

beauty comes from unity

where people taunt, hope says “try one more time”

#youbelongtoaduck

your loving hybrid friend,

catwolf76

@Quartz:

Name:Penny Tayton

Species:Demi-god

Which God/Goddess is their parent?:Morpheus, god of dreams

Appearance:Penny has silky blond hair normally in a braid. She’s short and has fair skin and freckles. Penny has silver eyes and a small scar under her left eye. She has a golden ring piercing in one ear.

Clothes:Penny has the typical camp-half blood shirt, but also wears ripped jeans, sneakers (with no socks), and several neon glow-in-the-dark bracelets.

Personality:Penny is funny and sarcastic. She’s kind of a rebel, but she’s very emotional. Penny often has her head in the clouds, and you can normally find her day dreaming. She has problems with herself, such as low self esteem, and no trust in herself.

Power from god parent:Penny has the ability to enter a persons dream and to change their dream.

Backstory:Penny grew up with just her mom. She never asked if she had a father, she just assumed most kids didn’t. When she found out most kids have fathers, Penny asked her mother why. Penny’s mother said he couldn’t stay with them for good reason. Later Penny found out her father was the god Morpheus and was made her mother didn’t tell her. She was sent to camp-half blood, and is still very mad at her mother.

Other:Nope

@KitCat:

Name:Reid

Species:Cat (specifically Abyssinian)

Appearance:Reid is a white/Grey Abyssinian cat. His ears are quite scarred, and he has an x scar above his nose. Reid has one blue eye and one green-yellow eye.

Personality:Reid is tough and prickly. He doesn’t have any friends and is always angry at something. Reid is always in a bad mood, and tends to be very aggressive. He likes to be alone, and isn’t afraid to get someone if her has to. Reid has a short fuse, and is only emotional if he’s by himself.

Other:Reid had one friend, Fera(male), who ran away one day.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

i’m a sucker for anthro animals

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

[ she/her // band trash // here and queer ]

homethread: /333240 ]

you've yee'd your last haw ]

I love nature and animals as well as exploring it

• Posted at:

PhantomDraco

I've found Peacin your violence 

IwantyoutobeHappier:)

ThLeadeOTh"Forums NeeTStayCampaign

"You've got to pull through, and stay firm even if times are rough" Zero

Soul of Reaper

I won the spelling bee

• Posted at:

I overshare to everyone I meet

• Posted at:

Oh No, It's Riri

Hello, hello

I need you here

Alone I wait

Will you appear?

{causing chaos since 2018 | trying to become active}

(also the creator of diamond bay)

Uhh...I regret choosing Freedom as my nickname...

• Posted at:

««ғяεε∂σм™»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2400+ ☆

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#TexasStrong 

#DistrictSpellingBee 2/6/19

*sweats*

I didn’t expect this many people

*yeets out a window*

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Poke

• Posted at:

I started calculus when I was five.

• Posted at:

Call me zinc

• Posted at:

I have two accounts here

• Posted at:

Shi

Anime and other shows I enjoy!

Aot [Attack on Titan]

Ouran High School Host club

Ninjago [cause why not]

Glitter Force Doki Doki 

Naruto

Okay now I’m done

*walks in confident, flips hair and throws leg up on table* 

Allright! Whatcha got *sits in directors chair* "Go"

(I leave for AMERICA tomorrow

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

I have apeirophobia.

• Posted at:

If you wait until tomorrow today will be gone

If you don't sing you won't find a song

If you can't speak start to shout

If you can't move don't look at the crowd

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

@TS:

Name:Titania “Tiki” Patcher

Power:Ability to change hair and eye color according to emotions.

Appearance:Tiki is tall with dark skin. They have two golden ring ear piercings, and a nose ring. They always changes their hair and eye color, but lately they like having blue eyes, and frizzy purple hair.

Clothes:Tiki likes to wear comfy things. Like t-shirts and baggy hoodies. They also really like wearing ripped jeans.

Personality:Tiki is funny and sarcastic. They are very loyal and very emotional. Tiki tends to have a short fuse and lots of emotional out bursts. They think of others very highly, and above themself. Tiki has low self esteem, and often needs time to recharge after hanging out with lots of people.

Backstory:Tiki was originally born with brown hair. When they turned four, their hair started changing. Back then, they had no control over what color their hair would be. But, Tiki slowly learned to control her emotions, and her hair color. 

Other:Tiki has a pet lizard.

@Sylvia:

Name:Quincy Nolan

Appearance:Quincy is tall with fair skin. He has teal hair and brown eyes. Quincy is kinda messy looking and dirty. He has two small gold war gauges.

Clothes:Stuck in the mirror, Quincy is wearing a grey “Be More Chill” shirt. He’s also wearing jeans, sneakers, and a little woven rope bracelet that says “Boyf”

Personality:Quincy is shy and quiet. He’s very sensitive and is hurt easily. Quincy doesn’t like talking to people he doesn’t know, but once you get him to start talking he won’t stop. Quincy has trouble opening up to people, and mainly only talks to his family and boyfriend. He has a strong dislike against himself, and feels like this is all his fault.

Backstory:When Quincy was 14 he and his boyfriend entered a thrift shop to look around. Quincy found a mirror he liked and placed his palm on it. Suddenly, he was teleported inside the mirror and trapped there. His boyfriend was freaked out, and promised he would buy him when he had enough money. But by then it was too late. Quincy’s mirror had been shifted from house to house, and was supposedly cursed. Inside the mirror, Quincy can interact with things in the mirror, except for humans. He really just wants to get out.

Other:Quincy’s boyfriend has a rope bracelet that says “riends”. Together the bracelets say “Boyfriends”

@Hazel:

Name:Jason Macmiller

Appearance:Jason is short with fair skin. He has freckles, and short brown hair that barely reaches down his neck. Jason has lots of bandages everywhere, as he’s very clumsy. He has a blotchy birthmark on his right

shoulder, and amber eyes.

Clothes:Jason likes wearing long sleeved shirts, vests, and jeans. He also likes to wear an assortment of bracelets and anklets.

Personality:Jason is bold and strong willed. He always speaks his mind and it gets him into a lot of trouble. Jason is very stubborn and determined and often doesn’t let other people talk and takes up the entire conversation. He is very rude and has a short fuse, and seems to always be angry about something.

Backstory:When Jason was 13 he started seeing a raccoon. Everywhere. As if it were following him. One day it appeared in Jason’s bedroom. Jason was freaked out. It didn’t look like a raccoon, it looked more like a wispy ghost of a raccoon. A raccoon made of smoke. He asked other people if he could see it, and when they said they couldn’t, he concluded that he was insane. Jason got used to the raccoon, and now talks to it daily.

Please let this through mods

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

Poke

• Posted at:

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

Poooke.

• Posted at:

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

I collect and disassemble dolls so I can paint them and put them back together, normally as something from a book or show i've watched, and i've had more brain surgeries than birthdays. (14 brain surgeries and counting)

• Posted at:

~+Rexy+~

Queen of all things Jurassic Park and anime related

#RememberHurricane

#LGBTQ+

LunaStar, Gulfstream, Violet ~Forum Sis

OC's:

Aquila/Zeus

Crocodile

Python

Cactus

Kuchikori

Borealis

Prismatic

Souleater

Myscelia Ethusa

Mendica

Hornet

Pooooke.

• Posted at:

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

GhostDragon:

Name:X

Appearance:X is tall with extremely pale skin. He has messy curly brown hair, and freckles. X has no facial features, but he likes to draw expressions with markers.

Clothes:X wears lots of casual clothes, but is almost always seen with a good up, so it’s harder to identify him.

Personality:X is kind and funny. He’s very loyal and gullible. X is very sensitive, and if he dislikes something, he’ll avoid it at all costs. X is kind of eccentric, and is kind of clingy to the friends he has. He gets worried easily, and is very bad at improvising.

Backstory:X was taken to a lab at a young age. He was an orphan, and the orphanage didn’t have enough money to keep him, so they sent him to the lab. X had many chemical tests done on him, but on went terribly wrong and resulted in him not having a face. Out of spite he ran away from the. Lab, and has been living on his own in secret for a couple of years.

@DeviousEagle3:

Name:Amelia Kasper

Appearance:Amelia is dainty and willowy. She has fair skin with freckles and long, wavy, blond hair. She has silver eyes, and a bandage on her ankle.

Clothes:Amelia likes wearing flower crowns, and light dresses. She also likes to walk around barefoot. Amelia likes to wear lots of jewelry, but she’s always seen wearing her mother’s diamond earrings.

Personality:Amelia is sweet and doesn’t care what other people think. She says whatever she absolutely wants to. Amelia is very witty and funny, and is very loyal to her friends. If she loves someone she’ll tell them, and she is very curious about the world. You wouldn’t want her to be your enemy, because then her meaner side comes out. Amelia is very strange and eccentric, and almost doesn’t care enough about some things.

Backstory:Amelia didn’t have many friends except one. They were exploring the attic one day and found a ukulele. She started playing it, and accidentally set her friend on fire. They were able to put her out, and Amelia never touched the ukulele. For several years. A couple of years later she picked up the ukulele and played a song. Sparks flew from the ukulele. She played a different song and water dropped onto the floor from the ukulele. Now Amelia likes to experiment with it, and nothing has gone wrong so far.

Other:Amelia had a crush on that friend.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

The letter is X my favourite letter. So much that I would name everything I own a name starting with X.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Pooke

• Posted at:

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

Sorry for taking so long. I’ll try to do the others as quickly as I can.

@Zinc:

Name:Weston

Appearance:Weston is a Shadow. Their appearance changes with whoever they are shadowing. Weston is pitch black most of the time.

Clothes:Whoever they are shadowing.

Personality:Weston is resourceful and kind. They seem really shady, but they have good morals. Weston tries to do what is right but it’s really hard for them. They do what they like, and sometimes bends the rules if they have to. Weston falls in love easily, but obviously can’t express it being a Shadow.

Backstory:Weston has a been a Shadow all their life. They learned that if they go into the sun they just disappear until nighttime. Weston has shadows many different people, and enjoys learning about their stories and lives. They are currently shadowing a girl named Luna who acknowledges them, and sometimes talks to him.

@Shi:

Name:Robin Hayward

Appearance:Robin is tall and lanky, with red hair that reaches their waist. They have freckles and yellow-green eyes. Robin normally wears their hair up either in a braid or a ponytail.

Clothes:Robin likes to wear slanted tank tops and khaki shorts. Although really they wear whatever won’t get too dirty in the woods.

Personality:Robin is eccentric and strange to most people. They are very opinionated, and don’t care what other people think. Robin isn’t kind to people they have just met, and is actually kinda mean. They are overprotective of their family, and has lots of emotional outbursts at people, often by accident.

Backstory:Robin and their family live in the woods. They enjoy going out into the woods and exploring it. Oneday they saw a cat. Robin became a friends with the cat, and learned that it could talk. They became friends, and the cat decided to show Robin the rest of the forest. The cat showed them a sanctuary with a little hut. The sanctuary is full of magical creatures, and the cat taught Robin all about them. Now Robin takes care of the creatures daily.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

oh

• Posted at:

PhantomDraco

I've found Peacin your violence 

IwantyoutobeHappier:)

ThLeadeOTh"Forums NeeTStayCampaign

"You've got to pull through, and stay firm even if times are rough" Zero

Soul of Reaper

Poke.

• Posted at:

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

@Riri:

Name:Ukubach

Species:Demon

Appearance:Ukubach is tall with ash gray skin and darker freckles. He has yellow eyes and red hair that waves and flickers like fire. Ukubach has two devil tails and one devil wing. He also has two twisty horns.

Clothes:Ukubach tried to blend in, and wears lots of hoodies, jeans, and sweatpants. However whatever he wears he has to cut holes for his wings and tails.

Personality:Ukubach is crafty and tricky. He has a way of getting everyone to spill there secrets. Ukubach literally acts like a demon, and is resourceful and sly. Ukubach is very dishonest, and is not kind in any way. He doesn’t care about others feelings, and is very smug and cocky. Ukubach is witty and charming, and is very manipulative of others.

Backstory:Ukubach was born a demon and was raised to be charming and a good liar. He got a job into collecting secrets and pretty much a demon spy. Ukubach has spies on several people, and has gotten all their secrets and reported back to his boss. He is currently trying to get secrets out of this very annoying boy.

@Freedom:

Name:Tawny

Species:Robot

Appearance:Tawny looks like a regular girl except she has a tv for a head. Tawny is a robot, and her tv head is often full of static. She has dark skin and freckles. Tawny is really short.

Clothes:Tawny likes wearing skirts and leggings. She doesn’t really care what she wears on top.

Personality:Tawny is polite and dainty. She is quite depressed inside but she’d never tell anyone. Tawny bottles up her emotions and always puts on a smile for other people. She likes to be alone and has very low self-esteem. Tawny is kind and sweet to other people, and she is a very good liar.

Backstory:Tawny never really minded being a robot growing up. She didn’t really care if people bothered her, she just ignored them. But as Tawny grew older she started having doubts. Not just about being a robot, but about her worth. Tawny thought that if she disappeared or died, they’d just build another of her. She still kind of believes that

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

@Ellysia:

Name:Tercer

Species:Unknown

Power:Creating a force field, healing, for telling the future. (All of these take a lot of strength, and if he does one he can’t use another power for two weeks)

Appearance:Tercer is a sleek, lean cat, that is kind of a blueish purple. She has a third eye above both of her other eyes. Tercer has two tails, and his eyes glow white when angry or he is tapping into power.

Personality:Tercer is wide and serious. She tends to be very cold and calculating, but very emotional on the inside. He has no friends, and believes he doesn’t need friends anyways. Tercer is strange and eccentric, but also very smart and logical. She tends to be a pessimist, and is very negative towards everyone.

@Afternoon:

Name:Samantha Fawgard

Species:Ghost

Appearance:Samantha is short with wispy grey hair that reaches her shoulder. She has silver eyes and white translucent skin. Samantha has freckles, and her hair floats.

Clothes:Samantha is permanently wearing a baby blue night gown. She has no shoes, and is also wearing a small bracelet that says “Samantha” on it.

Personality:Samantha is quiet and worried all the time. She is very anxious, and almost went crazy because of it. Samantha is sad almost all the time, and misses her family. She has lots of worries and fears, her main one being she’s scared she’ll be trapped inside this house forever.

Backstory:Samantha grew up normally, but one day an accident happened and her house was set on fire. The fire reached Samantha’s room first, and she screamed as it covered her entire room, and woke up the rest of her family. Her family tried to save her, but it wasn’t too late. Hey left thre house and moved away. Samantha became a ghost, and haunts the remains of the House.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

My birthday falls on Friday the 13th sometimes.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

1 ,