Many of you know that Tui was on a certain game show… and it got me thinking. The closest things we’ve seen in Wings of Fire to game shows are Scarlet’s arena (shudder) and the RainWing queen competition (hmmm….).

If you were going to invent a Pyrrhian game show, what would the format be? Who would be the host? Who would you want to see compete, and why? And of course… how do you win?

Describe the game, or write a little scene where your favorite dragons compete -- your choice!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

Maybe some kind of painting competition for the Rainwings to see who can accurately paint the dragon tribes.

• Posted at:

Sirius

Goddess of speed and teleportation

i support #LGBTQ+

she/her

Pitbulls are dogs too!

Queen of grammar.

FIRST :DDDD

• Posted at:

() Uxii ()  

Welp I'm back. Hoi

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

I want to see a "win a date with peril" gameshow-

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Second...

(Why didn't the first message load ಠ_ಠ)

• Posted at:

() Uxii ()  

Welp I'm back. Hoi

PHYRRIA'G GOT TALENT!

• Posted at:

EAT FRESH!

Oooo this sounds neat!

• Posted at:

dellow

ravenclaw

she/her

christian

shadowclan

#colourless

#addthebushskirt

"Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know."

- Scar

sisters:fallongrendelellysia&more

Second!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

PhantomDraco

I've found Peacin your violence 

IwantyoutobeHappier:)

ThLeadeOTh"Forums NeeTStayCampaign

"You've got to pull through, and stay firm even if times are rough" Zero

Soul of Reaper

BUT FORUMTRI DIED...

• Posted at:

««ғяεε∂σм™»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2400+ ☆

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#TexasStrong 

#DistrictSpellingBee 2/6/19

Yeee Clem here

Game Title: Claw Ball

How to Play: Three dragons each have a ball made of a hard rubber type substance.They each have a base to get to by flying that is over the water. The first Dragon their spikes their ball into the water, attempting to make the biggest splash. Once the other two dragons get to their base, they do the same. Biggest splash wins!

FUN FACT TIME: This sport is generally played by SeaWings and MudWings. 

• Posted at:

I'm Mochi!

I'm most likely reading.

Ravenclaw

BlackBird The NightWing/SkyWing

Peridot The SilkWing

Foreshadow The NightWing

Papaya The RainWing 

Cormorant The SeaWing

Eh maybe later... .-.

Middle School Yay... Eh.

Br-ahn Gah-mas 

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

the risk i took was calculated,

but man,

am i bad at math

WoF Naming List: /347880

@SNAPPLE, OH MY GOSH YES

• Posted at:

Boop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

@Snapple YES YES YES I WATCHED THAT VIDEO IT’S AWESOME YES

• Posted at:

~{Alphawolf/K-9}~

~The Forum Doggo

~ Alpha of the OFWP

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan

~ CT-43782  

#WeAreODST  

Thought Id try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little. -John-117  

I am a lone wolf.

BRANE GAM-ES YES.

THAT IS TASTE

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

MudWing eating competition?

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

Who can hold their breath longer in the water between two MudWings. 

• Posted at:

Oh my gosh Quartz yaaassss

• Posted at:

I'm Mochi!

I'm most likely reading.

Ravenclaw

BlackBird The NightWing/SkyWing

Peridot The SilkWing

Foreshadow The NightWing

Papaya The RainWing 

Cormorant The SeaWing

Eh maybe later... .-.

Middle School Yay... Eh.

How about some sort of "KNOW YOUR HISTORY!" type thing. There could be two brainy judges (to check if the answer is correct, i nominate Starflight as one) and there could be eight contestants, one from each tribe, and a visiting pantalan dragon. The winning tribe could get an animus touched item or a diamond or gem.  

• Posted at:

The bell chimes a ding. You haven't lived until you've felt wind beneath your wings.

If you have cracked the code, you may enter the trials with wisdom.

@Snapple you read my mind. #BranesGam-es

• Posted at:

Terminus

(Formerly Nephrite)

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss

Ideas

The Seawing swimming contest. Prize: A sparkly shell necklace.

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

I have ThHivQueen

Free Box of Smiles! [:):):):):):):)]

JinglBells

Always be yourself, because everyone else is already taken

Come on, just smile and have a great day

Scroll Down! 

I like light furies.

I know this is so unoriginal but what about a hunting competition between all the tribes? I bet the LeafWings, RainWings, MudWings or NightWings would win. Idk the others may win too. It just depends on where they are and they have to do.

A geocaching thing may be cool too. I bet the dragonets would love that. Especially Sunny. Could you imagine finding a dreamvisitor or a gorgeous gemstone in a chest? That would be awesome.

• Posted at:

Please call me Storm!

@Tui, CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE A FULL GUIDE TO THE TRIBES OF PYRRHIA AND PANTALA?!

#WhatAboutUs?

#LetUsUseOurBadges!

#Moonbli!

#ScavengerFan

#WoFFan

King Crowley was here and leaves by teleporting at the most annoying moment...

Hmmm... you got me thinking, which is sometimes a bad thing. 

What about an Animus competition!

The Animus that makes the coolest (insert whatever here) wins, no killing spells, or your disqualified.

There can be a Dragon Planet hunting challenge, where all the tribes on both Pyrrhia and (tell me the name of the other continent, haven't read the eleventh book yet).

The way a tribe wins is you have to get to 100,000 prey or whichever tribe has the most. No killing spells against the other tribes. There are three challenges in this tribe challenge.

1. Land

2. Air

3. Sea

• Posted at:

Jacob

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

Legends never die.

If by Mormon you mean Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints, then yes.

BYU Fan

He who has no fear cannot be brave.

Master of the Elements

Winner: Clay

• Posted at:

I CANT WAIT!

I Cant Wait!

• Posted at:

LOL!

• Posted at:

DRAGONS GOT TALENT!

The dragon tribes can show there cool abilities an you win if the judges love your performance!

• Posted at:

How about splashball?

• Posted at:

BRAIN GAMES YES but anyways here's mine- ~{---------------------------------}~ *Game show host, Applause the RainWing, lands in the middle of the circular stone arena. It is empty- for now* "Hello, fellow dragons!" he said, and there was a great roar from the crowd. "I, as most of you know, am Applause, the host of Name That Thingy!!!" the crowd joined him in saying the name so it was almost impossible to make out Applause's voice. He gave a winning smile, then slid to the left side of the arena. "For those watching who are new, Name That Thingy is a gameshow where seven contestants—" a platform rose from the ground, showing seven dragons; a SkyWing, SeaWing, MudWing, IceWing, SandWing, NightWing, and some form of hybrid. "—try to guess or recall answers to each other's questions. It can be anything from what the last thing they ate was, to who was the first known animus." he waved a claw at the competitors, who all looked annoyed. Except the MudWing. She looked hungry. "Notice there are no RainWings. That is because I get to ask one question, at the very end, and after that, decide who wins and gets—" another platform rose from the ground. "an enchanted item! This one causes the wearer to be immune to fire, and the pain it causes." the contestants gave the silver armband a longing look, and the crowd Ooooohed and Awwwwed. "I know, a fabulous prize," Applause gave a wink at the contestants, then continued, "So, now that you are familiar with the rules, we can begin! First, everyone introduce yourself. And for our hybrid guest, tell us your tribes!" the SkyWing went first. "Coal." he said simply. Next the MudWing (Ooze), the SeaWing (Bubble), the SandWing (Basilisk), the IceWing (Mirror), a NightWing (Darkhaze), and finally the hybrid, a Sky-Sea mix named Hurricane. "Okay! Now, Hurricane, why don't you start us off? Pick someone to ask, then think of a fairly easy question." Hurricane thought for a moment, then pointed at Ooze. "What is the object that Darkstalker enchanted to keep his soul in?" Ooze furrowed her eyebrows ((wait do dragons have eyebrows?)). "Uhhh, it was a book, right?" Applause sighed. "So close! But back then they didn't exactly have books. instead, there were long rolls of paper called scrolls. I'll give you half a point for that." The next round was Ooze asking Bubble how many types of alligators and crocodiles there are. Then Bubble asked Coal how high the highest mountain is. That inspired Coal to ask Darkhaze how tall the tallest dragon ever was. This went on and on, until everyone had asked everyone. Then it was Applause's turn to ask. "Alright, guys! Now that everyone has asked and ha been asked, here's my question!" he pulled out a sheaf of paper and read from it. "This week's Top Question... When did the Queens outrule the group of animi known as The Gifted from distributing power?" all the dragons scratched their chins or tapped their toes, then finally Darkhaze answered. "Exactly 37 years ago, on the 5,047th year after the second fall of Darkstalker!" Applause smiled. "You are correct! You get an added five points, which brings you closer to winning. But is it close enough? I'm going to talk to the judges backstage, and when I come back I'll announce the winner." He left the arena, flying behind it. About a minute later he reappeared, smiling broadly. "The judges all agree, and have been rallying the points since question one. So who is our winner, you ask? Well, the winner is...." the crowd held their breath, and all seven of the contestants stared at him, willing him to say their name. Suddenly Applause whirled around and tapped Hurricane on the head. "HURRICANE!!!" there was confetti, and the roaring of the crowd was almost deafening. Hurricane was smiling brilliantly, the silver armband in her talons. "And, for the rest of the contestants, a consolation prize of the usual precious gem! And for this week, the gem is Ruby!" all the contestants were handed either ruby earrings, ruby rings, or ruby armbands. "Now, folks, it's time to go silent for another week. Remember, we always move around, so make sure to catch us..." he snapped his fingers, and suddenly he and the entire arena disappeared, leaving the crowd and the contestants in an empty field of grass. Applause's voice echoed through the air... "Later."
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

YES! THAT NEEDS TO BE A THING!

• Posted at:

-FairyDragon

Ashburn -Leafwing with Sundew's small golden scales and possibly magic growing powers

Sunset-Only Skywing who likes Peril and wants to be friends with her. also happens to be part Seawing.

RiverClan Forever!! Ripplepelt.

Maybe something athletic like the olympics! Vermilion could be the announcer since he has exp.

Please tell me what you think about that!

• Posted at:

-FairyDragon

Ashburn -Leafwing with Sundew's small golden scales and possibly magic growing powers

Sunset-Only Skywing who likes Peril and wants to be friends with her. also happens to be part Seawing.

RiverClan Forever!! Ripplepelt.

my dragon names are wave ( seawing ) splotch ( mud wing ) jellyfish ( seawing ) kiwi ( rainwing ) fate ( nightwing )

and my game show ideas are art show ( seawings ) mud show ( like rolling in the mud down a hill race ) ( mudwings ) and thats all i got

• Posted at:

"Welcome to..."

(Audience) "Who's Smarter than a Nightwing!!"

"I'm your host, Nightsky, hybrid of a Nightwing and Skywing. This game show allows dragons from any tribe, yes, including our friends from Pantala, to compete against two random Nightwings to see..."

(Audience) "Who's Smarter than a Nightwing!!"

"Now let's introduce our contestants!" (Motions to five dragons on the right.) "Starting from the left we have Scorch the Skywing!"

(Scorch huffs and holds his head up high.)

"Marigold the Rainwing!"

(Marigold looks at her talons, then looks to the crowd and elegantly waves.)

"Seahorse the Seawing!"

(Seahorse timidly waves.)

"Weaver the Silkwing!"

(Weaver smiles confidently and waves.)

"And Stinger the Hivewing!"

(Stinger stares at the crowd with big eyes.)

"Now you all know the rules, but for those who are new, these challengers have to reach a thousand points in order to win. Each question is worth twenty-five points. Get the answer wrong and you lose five points! But if the Nightwings get to a thousand and five hundred points before the challengers can win, it's game over! Whoever wins get their name inscribed on their own metal armband of all the past winners. Now, let's see who the audience has picked for our Nightwing competitors."

(Two Nightwings fly out from the crowd and land in the arena next to Nightsky, whispering their names.)

"We have Mysterychaser and Nightmare the Nightwings competing! Let's play..."

(Audience) "Who's Smarter than a Nightwing!!"...

Hope everyone likes this rough idea!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Would be very interesting

• Posted at:

§Molten§

Aka Molt

“Your soul shall be mine”

What Eat Fresh said!

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Boom , j tperil ito hot

• Posted at:

That would be interesting 

• Posted at:

§Molten§

Aka Molt

“Your soul shall be mine”

Gordon Ramsey’s master chef but everyone is a dragon. I know it’s not a game show but that would be awesome

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Name: Ani-off.

How to play: five animus dragons do terrible thing to each other. Last one standing wins an outragous prize... to gruesome. Let’s try....

Name: Wheel of dares

How to play: a dragon spins a wheel and get a dare. They do three and can quit, but if they do all three apsolutely crazy dares they get a prize. That’s better! 

• Posted at:

OceanFlower

Seawings

river clan

Forum twin with River!

A RainWing flies down to the middle of a round, dusty cobblestone arena. Her scales are blue and purple, rippling with tiny dots of red.

"I'm Fanciful, and welcome to our show... 'Dragons Have Talent!'" (credit goes to artisticbird686 and others for the name) "Tonight we have several competitors with outstanding abilities, and two guests from Pantala!"

Fanciful gestures to 8 dragons behind her. The crowd cheers after each name is said. "Grub the MudWing! (Grub shifts from foot to foot) Gale the SkyWing! (a small, yellowish SkyWing waves to the crowd enthusiastically) Permafrost the IceWing! (Permafrost finds something very interesting in the ceiling, reconsiders, and sort of pretends she's been looking up haughtily) Tetra the SeaWing! (a large, dark blue SeaWing opens his wings wide in a greeting gesture) Cicada the HiveWing, visiting from Pantala! (a very, very stripy bright yellow HiveWing grins widely at the crowd) Spider the SilkWing, also from Pantala! (a small, dark purple SilkWing smiles shyly at the crowd and quickly looks away) Mindeye the NightWing (a beetle-colored NightWing does his best to look mysterious) and Guava the RainWing! (Guava shows off her scales in a blinding burst of colors)

"Our judges are Lightning of the SkyWings, Wonder of the SilkWings, and Sharp of the IceWings!

"The prize is... a pendant that grants the wearer the ability of conjuring everyday items to make life easier!" To demonstrate, Fanciful puts on the pendant. An assortment of pots, pans, cloaks, pretty stones, and other miscellaneous objects appears around her. A crew of dragons hastily arrives to take the things away. Fanciful takes the pendant off and loops it on a narrow metal bar sticking out of the ground. The contestants behind her eye the pendant with envy.

"Who, I wonder, will earn it?" Fanciful muses. "Come on up, Grub of the MudWings! Try your luck!" The crowd cheers as Grub comes forward. The stage crew rolls a tub full of water into the center of the cobblestone arena.

"Grub," announces Fanciful, "claims to be able to breathe not only one, but one and a half hours underwater! Well, tonight he'll prove it. Sharp of the IceWings will be timing it!"

Sharp, in the judge podium, nods. He has a strange instrument in his talons.

Fanciful lowers her voice to a stage whisper. "Rumor has it, dragons, that this instrument was found in a scavenger den!"

Dubious mutters flow through the crowd.

"But for now," Fanciful says in her loud voice, "Sharp will be using it to measure the amount of time Grub really can spend underwater!" She looks over to Sharp, and tosses a silver bracelet she'd been wearing over to him. So that's how every member in the audience could hear her voice clearly.

Sharp pulls on the bracelet. "Ready, Grub?" he asks in a low, clear voice. Grub nods nervously.

"Three... two... one!" counts Sharp. He presses a button on the instrument at the same time as Grub leaps into the water.

The silver bracelet is tossed back to Fanciful, who hastily pulls it on. "Well, it would be boring to watch Grub in a tub for more than an hour," she says, "so while he's in there, we'll be letting the other contestants have a turn!"

Gale the SkyWing visibly stiffens; she probably thought she'd get to wait an entire hour before her turn.

"Gale of the SkyWings, come forward! Let's see if you'll be the one to earn the prize tonight!"

Gale gets over her fright and comes forward waving to the crowd.

"Gale, tell us what you'll be doing for us tonight," says Fanciful, giving Gale the bracelet.

Gale fidgets with it. "Put it on," Fanciful says.

Visibly embarrassed, Gale pulls it on.

"I, uh..." She seems surprised that her voice is projected all over the arena, and gains power a bit. "I'm here to show y'all some sweet flying tricks!" she finishes. She straightens up proudly.

Wonder of the SilkWings and Lighting of the SkyWings both pull out scrolls. They have bits of charcoal poised over them, ready to take notes.

Gale completes her flying performance and now it's the turn of Permafrost of the IceWings, who can make beautiful ice sculptures in a matter of minutes.

Permafrost does make stunning little figurines of the judges. She seems to have the winning streak until she loses a point for forgetting a spike on Sharp's back.

Next, Tetra the SeaWing has his turn. He's an animus, and he enchants some of the water in Grub's tub to twist into pretty shapes. Permafrost looks jealous.

Cicada of the Hivewings makes her way on the stage. In front of the crowd, she makes some delicious honey sweets and has them distributed to everyone in the audience, including the judges. Even Fanciful and the other contestants get one, except Grub, who shows immense self-control by not lifting his head out of the water to taste some. The judges look pleased.

Spider the SilkWing comes up. Unsurprisingly, his talent is weaving. Surprisingly, he makes an extremely detailed weaving the size of the arena in a few minutes. Even the SilkWing judge looks shocked, and he looks about to say something when Fanciful announces that it's Mindeye the NightWing's turn.

Mindeye sits down in the middle of the arena. She just sits there. Doing nothing. Except staring at the crowd. Soon, her turn is over, and Guava the Rainwing is up.

Changing her colors every which way, camouflaging one second and unleashing an eye-burning color the next, Guava seems to be everywhere at once. In the middle, Grub suddenly bursts out of the tub, breathing heavily. He's caught Sharp off guard, and Sharp scrambles to press the tiny button on the device in time. Guava splashes into the tub and flies out, spraying water everywhere. The water glinting off her scales only made her more disorienting. Everyone looked dizzy, except Fanciful and the other RainWings. They looked annoyed.

Choose your winner.

• Posted at:

grendel

(mostly inactive until the forums get moved to home base)

(plato was a great philosopher. he said that we should be kind to everyone, because everyone is fighting a difficult battle.)

1 ,