There are a lot of intricate details in the Wings of Fire series. Pick your favorite and blow it out of proportion! Come up with a wacky, off-the-wall theory that definitely is not true (...or is it?).

Here’s mine: We all love Sam the Bird, on the Escaping Peril cover. But what you might not know is that after the events of Book 10, Peril and Sam definitely went on adventures together, with Sam serving as Peril’s right-hand bird.

What’s your wacky theory?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Currently inactive but counting down the days till....

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen (December 26, 2018!!!)!

First

• Posted at:

Nova

Sometimes,

you gotta pretend

everything's ok.

You were right to call me unstable.

Im a walking ĐłɆ

I hide all my open, bleeding wounds with an Im fine

I’m 100% certain that the animals on The Lost Continent cover are having a disco party with Blue while he’s in his cocoon.

• Posted at:

Nova

Sometimes,

you gotta pretend

everything's ok.

You were right to call me unstable.

Im a walking ĐłɆ

I hide all my open, bleeding wounds with an Im fine

Ya'know that cow Clay said he ate in book 1?  Well, that was the Queen of the Cows: Blue Bell.  Now her cow army is hunting Clay down. 

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

#RememberHurricane

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Just this once, everyone lives! ~ The 9th Doctor

that one big axolotl on the moon rising cover is the adorable axolotl embodiment of the deity of the ocean, lakes, and rivers. the seawings Can and Will fight anyone if they try to eat it. the axolotl watches and smiles.

• Posted at:

: MARX :

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

seawing | arcane | riverclan | capriborn  

im still waiting for the world to end

the lizards on the back of book 10 are coming to eat us all

• Posted at:

««ғяεεσм»»

Est. 1.13.18

Mod Eerf ©2018

KING O' LENNIES!

{he/him/fan-sea-nightwing/giant mountain/etc.}

2400+

#Myhomethreadisat/336075

#TexasStrong

You know the IceWing in Darkstalker who ate one of the scavengers Clearsight and Listener "rescued" in Darkstalker? They are actually a distant ancestor of Winter. Oh, and the sad scavenger is also a distant ancestor of Bandit.

• Posted at:

CALL ME  ZEPHYR

HIM/HE

#Cleril

#Moonbli

#Turtjou 

#Sunflight

#Anemarin

#Blicket 

Holler and Fluffy were actually assassins sent to kill Sunny. They were enchanted by the pearls Anemone made move in TLH. When she enchanted them to move, they actually became conscience and moved of it's own free will. Now it wants to kill the Dragonets.

• Posted at:

Andromeda    

Blobfish and Plants Society  

»Snazziest Nerd on the Block«  

※12 days until book 12!※

We're all jusstardust

No white ink here hehehe 

oh wait

also, the faceless nightwing on the cover of the dark secret is an actual nightwing who exists. his name is faceless. no one knows why he has no face. where did he even come from? no one knows

• Posted at:

: MARX :

eternal glitter overlord

forum xurkitree

seawing | arcane | riverclan | capriborn  

im still waiting for the world to end

The flying fish in TDP are actually in a secret organization called the Warriors of the Sea. They were secretly following the Dragonets around. Their main goal is to keep the dragonets of destiny safe and protect them with their lives. They are doing this in hope that TDoD will end Blaze because she orders her soldiers to kill the flying fish. She thinks their "Too pretty to live" Since the fish are slowly dying of population, they want revenge. And they will do this by making the dragonets kill Blaze. Although, Blaze turned out to be the only surviving princess and is still killing the fish. The Warriors have failed their mission and their thirst for revenge have grew. Now, a new organization have formed. The Scales of Death. Their new mission is to extinct the whole dragon population and to murder anyone in their path.

Wow, I really need to turn this into a rp

• Posted at:

Boop

aka Master Bop

She/Her/They/Them

"Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes.

After that who cares?

He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!" — Billy Connolly

LGBTQ+

I bet that random SeaWing behind Turtle on the Talons of Power cover has a massive story about two fighting animus siblings to tell!

• Posted at:

~-_-~!

S̴H̴e/m̴e/h̴e̴r

íf lífє gívєs чσu lєmσns mαkє ETEY'E IE!

Lily Fσɾɠιʋҽ ɱҽ!

200 Stars!

#RememberEllysia!

#EllysiaForumsib4life

Morning GUYS!!

On the back of the cover for Moon Rising, that random SeaWing half emerged in the water is secretly a spy/guard for Moon. They were there the exact Moon was flying because they were worried that Moon would fly back to the forest through the hole in the top of the mountain. Every night the SeaWing reports back to Queen Coral about Moon with their secret animus powers. 

• Posted at:

Rune

She | Her | Timelord

If you can't see in the dark,

Then try turning on the lights.

"Bowties are cool. " ~The Doctor

Only 10 more days 'til Chirstmas!

Triplets with Time and Tiger

We all know that the gazelle that the hungry HiveWing warrior ate after being controlled by his queen was actually one who had eaten a special type of grass and know that solider will not be able to be controlled by the queen.

• Posted at:

DarkWind

Care for what you have now, because if  you wait, it might be too late to go back. 

HONOR THE NORTHERN WHITE RHINO

TMOM Fan.

#rememberHuricane

Take Nothing for Granted!

#MidWest FurFest 2018

That wildebeest on the cover of TLC was an animus nightwing that gave themselves the  power to shapeshift

• Posted at:

✿Falcon✿

❆Holiday Spirit❆

"Happy Birthday"

-Frosty the Snowman-

She/Her

"The Koala Climbed Its Fat

Grey Body Up The Eucalyptus

Tree" -Fantasy, not Fairydragon

Silver is actually Clearsight's sister who was transformed into a sloth all that time ago by Darkstalker. She found Glory because she's trying to tell her.

• Posted at:

grendel

Frosty the Snowman

Knew the sun was hot that day

So he said let's run

And we'll have some fun

Now before I melt away

the studying hivewing in the background in the hive queen cover was actually reading up on how to steal the Declaration of Independence

• Posted at:

wild

i have friends who listen to me

their names are spider, beetle and bee

they don't say much but

they have always listened to me

@Rune Uh, that SeaWing is actually Turtle...

Obsidian, the angry NightWing in WT, is actually a spy for Darkstalker, and can read minds and has animus powers. He enchanted himself so that his teardrop scales would be invisible so it would not give away his identity. He always reports to Darkstalker every night telepathically about the rainforest.

• Posted at:

{Alphawolf}

~The Forum Doggo 

~ Alpha of the OFWP 

~ Dino-nerd

~ The Alpha Spartan 

~ CT-43782 

#HaloFTW 

“Thought I’d try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little.” -John-117

I am a lone wolf.

The Volcanic Island that the Night Wings lived on was a beautiful Luscious Island with food all over, and it wasn 't dead

• Posted at:

Jacob

"Do or do not, there is no try." -Yoda

Legends never die.

If by Mormon you mean Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints, then yes.

BYU Fan

He who has no fear cannot be brave, but he who has fear can be brave, and succeed.

Anyone else notice how big an muscular Starflight looked on the cover of the Dark Secret!

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Love Marcus!

☿

Forum Bro: Singly

Forum Sis: Fallon, Wing, 

Forum Mum: Drago

Forum Twin: Singly

I will leave starting next week. It will not be a long Forum Fast.

The MudWings are really Yetis that have travelled down from the UceWing kingdom and fell in mud puddles! 

They discovered they can eat cows (which were brown and white like them) and now they have settled into a peaceful race, King IceFoot becoming Queen Moorhen!! WAHAHA

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Book 11 Spoilers! Don't read if you haven't read book 11 yet!

The reason Cricket can't be mind controlled by Queen Wasp is because she is actually Chameleon in another form.

• Posted at:

CALL ME  ZEPHYR

HIM/HE

#Cleril

#Moonbli

#Turtjou 

#Sunflight

#Anemarin

#Blicket 

RainWings are descendants of the great InkWing tribe. To honour them, RainWings cover themself in colour changing ink, and fill their mouths with acid ink, which makes them appear to be able to colour change and shoot venom. Sometimes the ink solidifies and causes deformities (eg. Chameleon)

• Posted at:

ṆḕṖṮṳṆḕ

Ⓣⓦⓘⓝ Ⓢⓘⓢⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ Ⓢⓐⓣⓤⓡⓝ

ʍíɾɾօɾ-Եօմϲհ ՏվղҽՏԵհҽԵҽ    

Whenever your tears won't dry

I'll be there

Except I won't cause I            was inactive ×_× 

Coconut doesn't care about anything. Or does he? Detective NightWing Moonwatcher has just confirmed that Coconut is secretly the mass murderer Indifferent of the BloodWings, using a piece of Darkstalker/Peacemaker's ancient scroll to appear as a RainWing and hide his evil thoughts. And it's not wacky, it's true.

Battlewinner died long ago. Or did she? Evidence from the detectives Starflight, Fatespeaker, and Greatness of the NightWings suggest that Queen Battlewinner was one and the same with an animus of the HeartWings named Silver. Apparently she used a spell to appear back in the secret BlackPearlWings fortress and simultaneously created an ice statue of her back on the NIghtWings' island.

The goat that Moonwatcher killed in book 6 actually gave magic healing milk to it's owner, an iceWing named Observance, who used to work with ex-Queen Scarlett and Icicle, and he seeks revenge to this day.

• Posted at:

Phoenix

Aranza the Dragon Rider

Abigail Stormhand the Prodigy

My spirit animal is the fox

Gryffindor

Diana Dreamfinder the Keeper

WindClan

Twilight Sparkle

Cookie Dough

Portland Symphonic Girlchoir

Camp Meadowood Springs

Nature

Video Games

Books

Writing

Singing

Art

On the back of TBN there is a mountain thing that looks like a dragons’s claw. On the back of DOD, there is a ruined statue of a dragons head. What if they are both part of a giant dragon, who is going to eventually come out of the ground, and take over the world???

(Working on a signature)

• Posted at:

STAR CATCHER

QUEEN OF EVERYTHING

#Qibket

Dwell in POSSIBILITY~ Emily Dickinson 

BOOK TWELVE IS COMING IN 90 DAYS,I THINK

Just pre-ordered THQ

DON’T TELL ME THE SKY’S THE LIMIT WHEN THERE ARE FOOTPRINTS ON THE MOON

Oof I’m done writing

The rainwing huts on the cover of book 3 are made out of silk from the silkwings but are covered in leaves and stuff ;)

• Posted at:

Fan-wing

Snowdrop the Icewing

Notewings should totally be a thing

#Moonbli

DON'T STEAL MY OCs

Kinda unrealated but...

If you look at the cover for TLC, and then look at the cover for another book called Dragon Rider: The Griffin’s feather, THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME! whaaaaaa-

• Posted at:

STAR CATCHER

QUEEN OF EVERYTHING

#Qibket

Just pre-ordered THQ

Oof I’m done writing

Completely unrelated but...

I found a website that has the cover for Book 12 AND

ONE WHOLE CHAPTER FROM IT! *screaming noises*. Just search “The Hive Queen Cover” and click the first thing that shows up. (The cover is pure gold BTW)

• Posted at:

STAR CATCHER

QUEEN OF EVERYTHING

#Qibket

Just pre-ordered THQ

Oof I’m done writing

@Neptune Did you USD My fanmade Splatoon-ish tribune the InkWings?! 0o0

• Posted at:

{Crystalite}

Returning Forumer

If you remember me clap

Free Box of Smiles! [:):):):):):):)]

JinglBells

Always be yourself, because everyone else is already taken

Come on, just smile and have a great day

Scroll Down! 

Bye!

Fatespeaker was hatched under two moons. So she has mind reading and prophecy, although they're very undeveloped. So she can tell dragons' general moods, and she sees glimpses of possible futures (very rarely).

• Posted at:

Phoenix

Aranza the Dragon Rider

Gryffindor

WindClan

Twilight Sparkle

Cookie Dough

Camp Meadowood Springs

Nature

Video Games

Books

Writing

Singing

Art

The moss from the underground lakes secretly whisper to the sloths in the RainWing forest. This is how Glory knows if something is wrong at Jade Mountain.

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Altean Magic *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

♬♩♪♩ Let's sing! ♩♪♩♬

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ Neela ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

My wacky theroy is that after the Brightest Night Glory actually went off to a sloth contest that her and a few other sloths were competeing in but the thing was the sloth compatition was a race and they were all so slow that it took a week for the first sloth to finish and two weeks for the last sloth to finish.

• Posted at:

My theory would be that Darkstalker was actually not bad, but had good intentions.

• Posted at:

<Hi! I'm Dog>

He/Him/Nerd Extraordinaire

Favorite Games: Zelda: BOTW PEEPS

Metroid: Samus Returns

OW: Tracer

DREAM JOURNAL: /320332 (IRMB)

#rememberEmerald

*Rewrite The Stars*

(credit to Raven)

He did have good intentions, but he didn't know how to make them happen peacefully. So he had to be turned into a RainWing/NightWing hybrid without any memory of who he was.

• Posted at:

Phoenix

Aranza the Dragon Rider

Gryffindor

WindClan

Twilight Sparkle

Cookie Dough

Camp Meadowood Springs

Nature

Video Games

Books

Writing

Singing

Art

BOOK 11 SPOILER!!!

Cricket is immune to queen Wasp's mind control because scavengers who knew about the mind control snuck into her crib one night and inserted a chip into her brain. That is also what makes her have so many questions.XD

• Posted at:

SandWing: Heatwave

MudWing: Squelch

IceWing: Polar

SkyWing: Ledge

SeaWing: Clam

RainWing: Colorclaw

NightWing: Shadow

SilkWing: Spinner

HiveWing: Junebug

LeafWing: Acacia

Katydid and all of Cricket's relatives are just pretending to be controlled, the immunity is genetic and they just roll their eyes up into their head for the weird white eyes thing. Also they hate Cricket and think she is a disappointment to the family or somethin

• Posted at:

OMG HIVQUEEHYPE!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa help i'm freaking out AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAaAaAaAaAAaaaaAAaAaaaaaAaaAaaaaaAaAAaA

Moon best dragon, i love her

(starflight is pretty cool too)

10/10 would WoF again <3

Giants:

Curiously, I kinda wonder why Pyrrhia was shaped Exactly like a dragon. So, what if there were ancient dragons that flew across the stars? Giants that were the farthest ancients of all dragons and ruled the very universe with magic. Say some fell down to the planet that Wings of Fire takes place, whether from some kind of disaster or war. Over time, the water currents from the fall pushed shattered rock up and drifted over their bodies. Their blood or whatever remained of them evolved into smaller dragons, magical powers fading with each generation and because they became smaller and smaller, the magic would turn dragons insance because of how they adapted to the world around them. Making the animus powers appear less and less via genetics of survival. While they live on the remains of the great dragons of old. Millenium after millenium pass, forgotten history, uncountable years fly by. Uncountable days. Infinite timelines and then it comes to today. Past forgotten. Dragons evolved into what they are today. Tribes, Queens, Magic, The terrain making them who they are.

It's a pretty ridiculous theory I know. But, that's why it's wacky.

• Posted at:

• • •

The reason sunny’s Tail is shrouded by sand in The Brightest Night is because she actually has a tail barb! She is actually Jerboa senior and she used animus power to travel forward in time to stop the war to protect jerboa junior. 

• Posted at:

《{乚已尸丨刀〇尸巳尺凡}》(Lepidoptera)

My OCs

Aztec 

Watermelon 

Alexandra 

Triangle 

Forgotten 

Caterpillar

FORUM SISSES + BROS: Fallon, Singularity, Stormbringer, Drago, Marine

slightly autistic, bisexual

WOF, WARRIORS, GRAVITY FALLS, SVTFOE, SU, minecraft shhh

I am about 100% sure, that the flying fish in book ones cover are under evolved seawingsssssssssssss

• Posted at:

I AM STORMFIGHTER!

3 Queens is who I work for

CAMILA CABELLO RULES

Wings of fire is so good it makes me cry

Cannot wait for The Hive Queen!

#Harry Potter

#Wings of Fire

#Hunger Games

I LOVE BOOKS...........and tv

In Lost Continent Blue said that when Queen Wasp visited a Cicada Hive, She has stared at Blue and Luna for a century. Blue said she looked like she was trying to decide whether to adopt them or eat them.

What if Wasp secretly had a daughter and a son seven years ago who were kidnapped by an animus from Pyrrhia and transformed into SilkWings when they were just hatchlings. She has been looking for them ever since, and suspects that Blue and Luna might be her long lost children.

• Posted at:

Call me ☆Turquoise☆

Alternately Jarasmine

Changinathwind...

WoF is amazing

So is Pi(e)

Element of dragon

I Am a: 

Nerd

Fan

Dragon 

Cat 

Wolf 

Turtle 

Snake 

Koala 

Pistachio.

We can fly!!!

Colourful!!!

help me.

I love that all of Whiteout's quotes are full of symbolism. I think it's amazing.

• Posted at:

~Mighty~

She/her

Happy Holidays!

ForumFam: SeaQuake

Homethread: 340556

"All I've ever wanted was to be something more"

1 ,