(This is for future reference.)

"Victor, I am not going to kill your sister just because she called you Agent Popcorn." Terrell said, he looked bored, shooting at targets and getting bulls-eyes without looking. He was talking to a male with dark red hair. "But Terrell! I thought you had a crush on me and my handsome muscles!" The man said, his name was Victor apparently. "Go away, Vegetable Oil." Terrell said simply, bored out. "And I don't have a crush on you, you're just ugly and annoting." Victor faked being offended. "Wow, my Boyfriend is rude!" He said, sarcastic, earning a nic to the ear by a bullet. Terrell was now a Tiger. "GO AWAY, YOU ANNOYING GUY WITH A PURSE!!" Terrell shouted. Victor didn't move, crossing his arms. "I don't have a purse, people just say that because I hit a thief on the head with a woman's purse." He said.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

((Since no one is spying, carrying on.)) 

"Go away, plus, I am not your boyfriend!" Terrell growled. "I will murder you!" Victor just smiled. "You won't hurt me, I know what happened to you're precious girlfriend, Hanifa, I know that you blamed the Aura Lions because it was the easiest-." Terrell turned back into a human, he was shaking so hard with anger and sadness. "Why did I even tell you? I knew you were gonna use it against me!!" Terrell laughed bitterly. "I probably just wanted a (random Ukrainian word) for a friend! That sounded fun at the time!" Terrell looked at Victor and said. "Leave me alone, Victor." And Victor left, smiling.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shiloh stumbled out of Hurricane’s portal in front of Terrell. “Oh, um. Hi.” She said in a cautious tone,looking at him appraisingly. Realizing that he was upset, the wood nymph walked closer to him. “What happened?” She whispered. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Terrell looked at her. "Why do you care?" He said in a broken voice, walking away from her and grabbing his gun from it's holster, he stared at it. "Victor, the person I've been friends with since I was 13... he's using me!" Terrell shouted, throwing his gun on the ground. "'Kill that! Kill this! Kill my sister! Otherwise I'll tell the whole world your deepest, darkest secret!' He's a liar." Terrell muttered. "Not even a proper friend." Then he grabbed his gun and gave it to Shiloh. "Why don't we work on keeping your guard up, Sweetheart?" He said, he had a fake smile on, but it looked so realistic...

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shiloh turned the gun over in her hands. “My guard is fine. Why don’t you just shoot him yourself? Solve all of your problems.” She spun the pistol around her finger. “He doesn’t seem like the type that the world would miss.”

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

"It's not so simple..." he muttered, taking out his sword and throwing it at a target, and hitting a direct bulls-eye. "I can't just kill him... plus, when he needs to be he's a very good friend, I even had a crush on him at first!! But there you go, he starts using you! Or if you're very close, he doesn't!" Then he looked at Shiloh, examining her stance. "You need to be ready for anything, y'know..."

Suddenly Karen tumbled out of no where, and crashed into a tree. "Oww...." She complained. Terrell looked at her grumpily, and took his sword out of the target when he heard Karen say. "We're sorry!! We're sorry for killing your parents!!" Terrell stopped moving entirely, and then his arms dropped to his sides and a guilty look came on his face. "If you're sorry for only that than you know it wasn't your fault that my girlfriend died." He said, he looked at the gun in Shiloh's hand hopefully, like he could grab it and do something with it... You probably know what that is...

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Might double post))

Shiloh shrugged. “I’ll kill him then. I have no emotional attachment to the dude other than what you told me. Just tell me where he is and I’ll send some Bushbeasts after him. It just sounds like he’ll cause more problems if he stays alive.” She tucked the gun into the sash of her tunic. “How did your girlfriend die, by the way?”

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

"I killed her out of emotional instability." He whispered, staring at the sword in his hand.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

(Karen's probably waving her paws in the background.... Heh, this is turning out to be pretty upsetting.)

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Poke

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shiloh’s like that lol))

”That’s rather unfortunate.” Shiloh replied. “I can’t say I know how you really feel right now, but from what I’ve seen, you must’ve really cared about her, huh?” 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

"She was the best.." Terrell muttred, looking at the ground.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

((Damian in the very far background with a sign, "You don't say?"))

• Posted at:

『Mockingjay

[Joined June 6th 2017]  

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ [She/Her] ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

That's a Crazy Idea.

Insane.

It doesn't make sense.

"You'll do it?"

"Of course,"

I replied.

[Star|count:5759]

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

((Lol))

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Poke

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Poke

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shiloh sighed and sat down on the ground, motioning for him to do the same. “Tell me about yourself.”

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

"Sweetheart, I think you already know everything, except for the fact that I should probably be dead right now, 'cause I was born in the 1800s." Terrell said simply. "And I haven't aged a day from when I became immortal, but I can die in battle."

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

“Interesting. I’m the same way. Not exactly, but similar. There’s a tree in Ish— my domain that is my lifeline. If it dies, I die. Other than that, I’m pretty much immortal.” she frowned. “I guess if you really want to get technical, I’m not actually a goddess.”

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

"Really?" He said, shocked. "But you're too beautiful to die so easily, sweetheart." He tapped her chin, and then gave her a smile, it was genuine this time. "Why don't you tell me how you became a deity, Shiloh?" He sat down next to her and gently put his hands in front of him.

Karen slipped away and started running as fast she could from the two.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

“The best place to hide a tree is in a forest.” Shiloh replied and smiled sagely. “I was Ishmael’s assistant for many years. I mostly stayed within his domain, caring for and raising the Bushbeasts. I basically made sure that the place was operating smoothly when he was out running amok in Forengard. Over time I began to realize that I would do a much better job at being a deity than him. He was weak, too much of a god of peace to do much more than stop other people from fighting. He did nothing to protect nature or stop mortals from destroying it.” Her voice rose in volume as she spoke. “So I kidnapped Bliss, Orphos’s child, and forced Ishmael to make a deal with Orphos. In exchange for Ishmael’s divinity, I would give Bliss back to Orphos. Ishmael cares too much about the wellbeing of others, so of course he accepted. We made a deal, and here I am, doing a better job than Ishmael ever will.” She smirked.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

"You're quite the evil girl, you know that?" Terrell smirked, and he gave Shiloh a fast kiss on the forehead, smirking some more. "And you also have soft skin, well, according to me."

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Poke

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Her cheeks turned bright pink. “I- I’m not evil, I just saw that I was better suited for the job.” She said hurriedly in an attempt to regain her composure. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

(Forgot my PoV so...)

Velociraptor watched in her cat form, peering at them from a evergreen tree.

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

The forums peice of coral

velociraptor: old name

Black eye & Twig: old accounts

the questioning female SkyWing dragonet 

Forum Fam: Moonflight & Atbash

i ship everything canon and Carnelian X Umber

#RememberHurricane

Just because I'm curious about this Victor guy...

Rune followed Victor silently for a time deciding to speak up. She cleared her throat after catching up to him and asked, "What was that all about? With that Terrell dude, I mean."

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Triplet with Time and Tiger

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

Technically, good times don't ever end. We'll always remember them.

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

"Well, if you're not evil then you're feisty and beautiful!" He flirted, smiling at her and winking. "Y'know what, I think you'll look much more natural if you let your ponytail go, maybe your hair is naturally wavy!" He said. "If not, even if your hair is tangled, it'll still make you look good, maybe even good enough for me!"

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Victor raised his eyebrows at Rune, and smiled. "It seems someone's stalking me!" He said, he then laughed at her question. "Terrell, he's quite the handsome guy, ain't he?"

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

The cat jumped down, sitting down and shushing for popcorn. (YES. IF YOUR WONDERING I DID SIGN UP!)

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

#RememberHurricane

"Yes, I suppose Terrell is cute," Rune admitted. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

"Well, he's been my friend since I was 17." Victor said.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

"Has that been a long time or? I'm not very good at guessing ages. With dieties, you never know how old anyone is. So, unless I missheard, hour name is Victor?" Rune inquired. 

• Posted at:

ʀʊռɛ

She Her Timelord

➻ Definitely not Swampy

➻ Creator of CC

242 Pages of Posts

6877+ Stars 

Shiloh laughed. “Alright. Just this once, though.” The wood nymph reached up and took out the hair tie keeping her hair in its ponytail. Her hair fell to the bottom of her shoulder blades and was slightly wavy. She ran her fingers through it, fluffing it a little. “Good enough for you?” She mocked with a lopsided grin. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

"Long time, and yes, my name is Victor." He said.

Terrell smirked. "Maybe it's good enough for me if I can run my hands through it! But that's your choice, if you want to be good enough or not." He said, lying down, his legs still crossed, but his shirt seemed to lift a little, showing abs.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Velociraptor padded from under the tree, not going into her ‘human form’. She watched, and then raised a paw to cover her eyes.

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

#RememberHurricane

Lol

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Velociraptor lay down, paw still covering her eyes.

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

#RememberHurricane

Poke

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Velociraptor gets up, and walks over, still covering eyes and still In her cat form.

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

#RememberHurricane

When Terrell saw Velociraptor he changed into a Lion and growled at her, keeping Shiloh behind him protectively. He had good eyesight, he couldn’t believe he didn’t see his stalker before.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

1 , , 3