It’s a dragon, towering at nearly 50 feet, with blood-red scales and wickedly sharp claws. The creature brings one massive talon down upon a thatched-roof cottage, leaving nothing but rubble behind. 

The destruction stretches as far back as you can see, with buildings set ablaze and villagers screaming in terror. Several mortals launch arrows and spears at the dragon, but they glance harmlessly off of its thick hide. It loftily bends its head to snap up one of its attackers in its jaws, swallowing them whole. 

Not too far from the beast, Catori is slumped on the ground, eyes hollow, with massive wounds gouged into her pelt. It’s already too late for her.

There’s a sudden screech as Murkfeather dives at the dragon from the sky, but it casually flicks him away with its tail, like he’s little more than an insect. The griffin is sent flying through midair, where he crashes against a stone wall with a sickening crack. He doesn’t get up again.

Down near the ground, Hazel lobs spell after spell at the dragon, to no avail. 

Zoe is next to her parent, sending thorny vines to wrap around the creature’s feet, only for it to snap them as easily as if they’re paper.

At Simon’s command, a pack of wolves runs down from the hills, charging at the dragon, but quickly falls apart as it breathes a plume of flame at them. 

Without help, the others have virtually no chance of survival. Do you assist? 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

s e a f o a m

[ she/her // band trash // here and queer ]

homethread: /333240 ]

you've yee'd your last haw ]

Time can't do anything but gaze up in horror for a moment. But then takes a deep breath, activates his wing, and launches towards the dragon, firing large time blasts towards the dragon, especially towards its head.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

Euphoria

She stepped out of a full - length mirror in one of the cottages, armed with her Bardiche and a sword, sheathed to her back. Euphoria had herd the commotion from one of her towers and rushed over. She burst through the cottage door, narrowly missing a huge talon rip into the roof of the house. She ran back in just as the beast was retracting it's claws, and she jammed the blade of her weapon down between the scales of the dragon's paw / hand. Euphoria ducked as the talons reached to grab her.

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

'Cause years pass and people change

Bluer skies could turn grey

Though it's gonna hurt for now,

Every ship must sail away

= Every Ship Must Sail Away by Blue Merle =

Leci runs over to Zoe and activates one of Gulfstream's spells. This one boosts the power of children. Then she starts attacking the dragon with entire trees.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Oh yeah, behind Time were about twenty mages, they were probably Time's elite force of mages. They were both in the air and on the ground (mainly on the ground) helping others and attacking the dragon. 

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Icy Spicy!

Zoe gave Leci a quick nod of thanks, attacking with renewed vigor. This time, her vines curled themselves almost completely around the dragon’s legs, effectively trapping it in place. 

The beast strained against its bindings, roaring in pain and fury, and attempted to remove the blade that Euphoria had stabbed into its paw, but it couldn’t reach it. As Time blasted his magic at its face, it recoiled in agony, roaring again. 

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

Time is constantly moving and firing in different areas, but mostly tries to target weak spots.

The mages are mostly helping to evacuate the remaining people, there are a few in the air though, firing their spells (though their magic is weaker than Time's magic)

(The elite force was summoned by Time, they got a telepathic message to teleport over to him right away.)

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

The dragon howls, breathing a jet of fire in Time’s direction.

Zoe grits her teeth as she struggles to keep the dragon bound in place. The vines strain against its weight, close to snapping completely.

Hazel comes to her rescue, reinforcing their daughter’s vines with her own.

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

Sir Renaissance tapped his weapon on the ground and it extended into a huge Zweihänder. He rushed towards the beast, and stabbed its legs. Sir Renaissance produced a second sword from his cape and removed his first blade and then used the two swords to climb up the leg of the beast.

• Posted at:

⌬ H e l m i n t h ⌬

⌬~Yo yo yo yo, what is up~⌬

The Defender of No-Swearing Zones

Memes N’ Magic

”Never put a sock in a toaster.” -Eddie Izzard

Corey walks slowly from the depths of a shadow. She stares at the dragon, and grins slightly. A creature to rival the beauty of those in the Underworld. A shame it’s malevolent. She shakes her head and motions to the shadow.

Varjo slides out, followed by three other Shadow Daemons. He hisses at the sight of the dragon. “We can’t attack it.” He rasps to Corey.

She shakes her head. Of course not. “Then back me up in case I get hurt.” Shadows form in her hands, writhing without shape. However, she makes no immediate move to harm the dragon.

• Posted at:

cσяεү

I'm not real. I'm theatre.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help." -Loki

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Aria fell out of the ceiling, and contemplated the damage. "Hey, Time, I’ll evacuate the people, you get the rest of your mages to help fight."

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

Hurricane just stares at the dragon, amused. "Should I watch what happens or just step on it?" She asked herself, up in the clouds, sitting and watching, she was also eating popcorn, this isn't the same Hurricane you're used to, it's more of a mix between Hurricane's personality and Paradox's. "I should just watch, because that creature is small and I like movies." Hurricane said, her plain white eyes just watching.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

The dragon snarls as Sir Renaissance climbs onto its body; it begins to thrash violently, and its tail smashes into the side of a building.

“Are you going to help, or just stand there?” Hazel snaps at the surrounding newcomers. Their palms are trembling with the tremendous strain of their spell. 

Simon raises his hands into the air, calling forth the largest creature his mind can reach. A chimera suddenly lumbers forth from the woods, all three of its heads letting out a ferocious roar. He jumps onto its back, and it races forth to face the dragon, lashing at it with its sharp claws.

With effort, Zoe manages to twine her vines even further around the dragon, forcing it still as the chimera attacks. 

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

"Got it!" Time says, barely dodging the flames and scorching a bit of his coat. He commands his mages to attack, while still firing spells.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

“Aim for its underbelly!” Hazel shouted suddenly. “That’s its most vulnerable point!”

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

Katrina sprouted fairy wings and flew as fast as she could to the medievil district. Luckily her area was close to the middle of Forengard, so she just had to fly to the far edge. She took Mao, Tuzi and Gou and her guard, Luicous. She directed Gou, Mao and the guard to start fighting and Tuzi to try and make the people more happy and hopeful. She gave them a bit of logic as well as hope to calm the villagers down and get safely out of the town. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Aria started grabbing mortals and jumping in and out of the ceiling, presumably bringing them to a safer location and not just leaving them in the ceiling dimension.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

Time hear's Hazel's call and flies right under its underbelly, sending his rays of magic towards it.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Ishmael was with Huck, pulling mortals onto the Bushbeast’s back so he could ferry them out of the city. Once Huck couldn’t take anymore people, he ran out of the  melee as fast as his legs wouldl carry him. Ishmael continued to pull people out from under the rubble and drag the wounded out of the way. 

Orphos was helping in his own way. The dealer god watched the dragon carefully, trying to gauge the path of destruction. He went ahead of it and started to talk to the mortals still in the line of fire. Hands shook and children disappeared, only to reappear out in the nearby countryside. The air around him began to hum with power as he took souls in exchange for safety. Once he got bored, he turned his attention to the dragon. He circled around behind it and jumped onto its tail, using the spikes as leverage to clamber onto the beast’s back. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Leci starts running over to the dragon, transforming into a giant ruddy red hawk as she ran. Leci darted under the belly of the beast and attacked it with her talons

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

As Time and Leci attack its underbelly, the dragon writhes furiously, although it’s unable to reach them. It seems to not have noticed Orphos climbing onto its back.

Simon and the chimera take this as an opportunity to strike. The chimera’s snake head lashes out suddenly, sinking its fangs into the dragon’s soft underbelly.

With a roar, the dragon finally breaks free from its bindings, cuffing the chimera away with a talon.

Both of them are sent flying into midair, crashing against a building. 

The dragon advances towards them, picking up Simon and shaking him in its jaws like a ragdoll until he goes limp. 

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

Sir Renaissance was about to head towards the underbelly but saw Simon in the dragon’s mouth. He made his way to the head and forced one of his blades into the eye of the beast and then slowly climbed down to the mouth. 

• Posted at:

⌬ H e l m i n t h ⌬

⌬~Yo yo yo yo, what is up~⌬

The Defender of No-Swearing Zones

Memes N’ Magic

”Never put a sock in a toaster.” -Eddie Izzard

Hurricane finally gets bored and decides to attack, she teleports underneath the beast and sits cross-legged in midair and makes bolts of lightning stab the dragon's underbelly, she just stays there calmly, doing magic that attacked the monster, humming her favorite song: Ocean Eyes. Hurricane then opens her eyes and you can see that they're glowing golden instead of white, and she analyzes the dragon, and smiles. "You're amusing, and I'm the goddess of animals, so I'm going to touch you, okay?" She asked it gently. "I'm sorry for electrocuting you, and I bet everyone else will be sorry to you if you just stop attacking them, okay? I'll heal you if you just listen to me and stop hurting this innocent section of the world, okay? You'll do what I say because you're innocent and these deities and creatures are probably just scaring you." Hurricane is speaking to the dragon, and her eyes are golden because she's countering Paradox, using Paradox's strength to make her dragon speaking more powerful.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

The dragon stops short, sitting back on its haunches with something like a whine. It watches Hurricane expectantly.

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

"Good." Hurricane said, healing the dragon instantly and petting it. "Please no more attacking, okay?"

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

As soon as Hurricane appeared, Time stopped attacking to see what will happen.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Euphoria

She'd tossed a hand mirror onto the dragon's scaly back, and jumped right into the standing mirror in the cottage. Euphoria appeared on the beast's back, ready to stab it in the neck when it suddenly calmed down. I didn't do this. She thought, searching with her eyes for the cause. Euphoria sheathed her sword.

Althea

She was running as fast as her legs could take her towards the village. Oh geez, she huffed, noticing the dragon was perfectly calm by now. I'm too late. E is going to be not happy I wasn't helping.

( i was out all day, sorry. at least i got another post in, glass half full? )

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

Seeing that the dragon had calmed, Aria brought the mortals out of the ceiling dimension. "Hi Ishmael. How you doing?" 

(I love how in GGaD a giant dragon attacking Forengard is only important-ish)

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

(jade you’re so right)

With a final rumble, the dragon turned away, then flew into the distance.

Hazel watched it for a moment, their face stony. “Well, a crazed beast may have decimated the medieval sect, killed hundreds of villagers along with my assistant and two of my children, and caused widespread chaos, but así es la vida, I suppose,” they tried, lips quivering. They were silent for a moment before letting out a shaky sob, burying their face in their hands. “Gods, what am I doing? I couldn’t even save innocent citizens, let alone my own family — what kind of a deity am I?” 

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

Hurricane kept using her healing spell, and she used some magic to calm the dragon further. "There's no reason for you to attack this wonderful dragon, is there?" Hurricane asked the deities around her, disappointed in them. "You can't just attack animals like this, even if they attack you first, a dragon can be scared, you know that? They're just like us, if they see something that might be scaring them, they either run or attack! You have to let these wonderful creatures have time to calm down, and if they keep attacking, even if they see you as no threat, then you try to use your own magic to calm the creature!" Hurricane then looked at the dragon. "What's your name?" She asked the creature gently, rubbing it's underbelly. "And I must warn you, my friend, if you attack me you'll be attacking your protector, and that won't look good for you, as I can always just tell them to attack you."

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

((Oof, let's just say Hurri yelled at the Deities then went and chatted with the dragon since she likes them, ignore the last part though.))

Hurricane came back after learning the dragon's name and landed next to Hazel. "You know, we can always just resurrect them using a time spell." She said.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

They blinked at Hurricane. “But would that... genuinely work? I’ve heard all sorts of horror stories about people trying to raise the dead and then having it go horribly wrong. They’re already gone. If anything, we should just leave them be.” Hazel sniffled. “I’ll have to give them a proper burial.” 

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

“Hey, Aria.” He smiled as he pulled a bandage out of his bag and started wrapping a gash on a mortal’s arm. “It’s been a while. We should go out for a coffee or something later.”

Orphos, disappointed that he wouldn’t stab a dragon today, slid down the dragon’s back and down to the ground. He stopped short when he saw a group of mortals waiting for him. “Wow, would you look at the time.” He said, looking at his bare wrist. “It seems I have no more spare time to listen to you complain about deals you made in the heat of the moment.” He fingergunned and disappeared. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Corey frowns, watching Hurricane coax the dragon away. Anti-climatic. As per usual. She motions the  other Shadow Daemons back but tells Varjo to stay, and strolls over to the group of other deities. "Talking to fix one's problems seems to be a big thing nowadays, eh?" She raises an eyebrow.

Varjo nods his agreement, tail lashing, but saying nothing.

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Time sighs in disappointment. He wanted to get some action in for the day. And he's missed the chance, his mages teleported away. He didn't seem to care much when Hurricane scolded him and the other deities.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

Icy Spicy!

Leci landed on the ground next to Hazel and wrapped a wing around the grieving deity. "I'm sorry about your losses. You have my condolences." She says sincerely

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Katrina flew next to Hurri and put her hand on the dragon's side "He's a very handsome dragon, don't ya think?"

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Corey narrows her eyes thoughtfully at the dragon. "And if he doesn't belong to any of you, the best place for him may be the Underworld...or another domain of the sort." She shrugs. "Or we leave him up here and let him wreak havoc at his own will. That'll at least make things interesting around here."

• Posted at:

cσяεү

MBotF

b o o

ice cold

Euphoria

She used her mirrors to teleport herself back onto the ground. Euphoria's eyes landed on the group of Deities. She felt distant from them, an outsider looking in. For the longest time it was just her, Althea and Deyès.

She spun on her heels and starting walking away, brushing the dust and debris from her tunic.

• Posted at:

> E U P H O R I A <

[ She / Her ]

The dragon made a low noise similar to a purr, ears flapping.

“You can take him,” Hazel told Corey quietly. They gave Leci a tiny, barely discernible smile. “Thank you. I appreciate it.”

Zoe shook her head, leaning against her parent’s side.

• Posted at:

s e a f o a m

1 ,