*lays down on a big bed* Welcome to my Room of Ideas! Over there's the Character Closet and that's the Design Desk. We have the Wardrobe of Worldbuilding and this is my Brainstorming Bed! Feel free to rummage through anything or to ask for an idea. I have so many anyways! Anyways, this place is mainly for me to put any random ideas I have plus anything else random!

I had an idea for a character. His name is Cooper or Conner and he is a pure Cinnamon roll who gets no sleep! He spends his night drawing art commissions. He lives in a family of scientists who also don't sleep so he has no idea of what a bedtime is. He always has lines under his eyes. He may be constantly tired but he will always put as much effort as possible into helping his friends. Also, he can't have coffee so he lives on tea.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Darn it! It cut part of my title off! It was supposed to have in it.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

*floats in* Hi! 

I have a random question you'll most likely answer in your fa thread. 

How tall is Vireo?

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

Here to the end, and will be there in our new home.

"The forums are not a place, it's a people." Happeh

Hello, I'm visiting homethreads!

I brought milk, cookies, and brownies!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Hello, I'm visiting homethreads!

I brought milk, cookies, and brownies!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

He's shorter than Stellar by at least 5 inches, so I'd say about 5'4. Stellar is probably 5'9.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Also, hello @Fairydragon and @Fairydragon. Thank you both for the food. *leaves the cookies on the Design Desk and puts the brownies and milk in a hidden fridge in the Character Closet*

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

lol Hyperbole is taller by 2 inches.

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." George Shaw 

lol he a short boi

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Now you don't have a short boi

I have a short boi lol

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

We both have short bois!

Anyways, here's my idea of the day. Its a story plot.

(blank) lives in the village of (blank). They are normal, doing everything nirmally. But their friend isn't. Their a rule breaker. After sneaking into the town hall together, these two friends discover that their entire life was a lie. Not only do they not exist like normal people, they also realize that they are part of a prophecy where they end up married at the end! Now these two heroes must take down their corrupt leaders while also figuring out their forced and forbidden feelings.

(Works best if set in a fantasy/sci-fi universe where the two protags are female) 

Is this idea for sale? Yes, anyone can take this idea after asking me.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Idea of the day:

Dracogriffs! 

Basically a griffen/dragon hybrid.

Griffen body, legs, and head. A dragon tail covered in short fur and horns. Wings that have a dragon membrane but also feathers. Colors are normally brown, golden, black, and ruddy red with amber and dark brown eyes. Silver and blue-gray tabby pelts and blue eyes are rarer. 

Some breathe fire and others have a sonic roar

Live in mountain and cliff-side caves where they hoard gold and other treasures that they find. Most live in family groups of the parents and their juvenile kids. Sometimes an aunt ir uncle or adult sibling will stay as a nest guard. The adult kids will normally fly away to find a mate and start their own hoard.

Dracogriffs do have a leader. The leader and heirs are recognized by their striking pale yellow eyes. The leader and their family live in a huge cave close to the top of the tallest mountain. Gold decorates the outside walls and guards patrol the perimeter  (these guards are normally family members that don't have the yellow eyes. They live in a smaller cave down the mountain). When a heir is old enough, they will head down the mountain to Lover's Canyon (a canyon where all the single adults go to find  a mate) to find a mate. Their are told to look for a mate with a level head, a compassionate heart, and a sense of loyalty and wisdom. After choosing a mote, the their and their mate will head back to the mountain top to claim their throne.

Is this idea usable by other? Yes

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

bump

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

bump

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Daily idea! This time its a character.

The character is a girl with very pale skin and pure white hair. Her hair is in a long ponytail, like 2 feet long ponytail.  She has three dark green leaves behind each ear. She likes wearing a white velvet dress with a very pale green sash. She does not wear shoes. She has the powers of light, snow, and young plants.

I do not have a name or personality for this character.

Is this idea available to others? Yes, ask me if you want this character  

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Idea of the day: A setting

Dark green leaves on thick trunked trees. A few silvery bluebell-like flowers. A stream rushes over mossy rocks in a tiny waterfall before trickling along. A ruddy red and brown speckled bird sings from a high tree branch, saying "Tea-tup! Tea-tup! Tea-re-re-re! Tea-tup!" A silver mist rolls out from the  behind a large, mossy stone and with it comes one of the forest's many land spirits. This one, a silver stag, treads lightly over the leaf littered ground, not making a single sound. Its silvery-white horns pass through the tree branches and leave silver dew in their wake. As mystically as it arives, the stag and the fog both fade out, leaving only the dark green forest.

Is this idea avalible? Yes! Tell me if you want this idea! 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Idea of the day: A character

Mariposa the silkwing

Mariposa has dark ruby red scales with royal purple and cream wings. Cream spots cover her eyes and go down her back. Mariposa has a thick build with lean  She has a missing back foot muscles which she has replaced with a metal leg.

Mariposa is an inventor. She is blunt and straight to the point. She prefers actions over words. She is a trined fighter even though she is a silkwing. If she sets her mind to sonething, she will not stop until it is done.

She used to be an assassin for a silkwing rebelion

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

I just watched the Greatest Showman and I am floored. Not one but two romances with equal fluffy and angsty parts, an amazing plot with a bit predictable but necessary twists and probably the best soundtrack of any movie. It makes me want to shout "I'm Autistic and Bi and I'm proud of who I am!" from the top of a building! Amazing, just amazing. 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Bookmark!

Could I have the plot idea, setting and white haired girl?

Inspiration YAY

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

Of course! Have fun with them, sis!

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

I am here now.

• Posted at:

*Sunstalker*

Everything changed when the Crit nation attacked!!

All hail the vampyre goddess Nyx

Yes you are. Any reason for being here or do you just want to be here?

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

I can. So i am. *Really has no idea.*

• Posted at:

*Sunstalker*

Everything changed when the Crit nation attacked!!

All hail the vampyre goddess Nyx

Ok then. Ask me if you need anything

Idea of the day: Setting

An alleyway between two wooden houses. The smell of seawater and fish is in the air. In the distance you can here talking but here it is quiet. After moving a crate, a wooden trapdoor can be seen. Going down the trapdoor will lead to a room. The room is large with tents and stalls set up everywhere. A bipedal dragon is bargaining with a pixie shopkeeper. In the shadows, two figures exchange items. One of the figures has bird wings. A magical blackmarket. 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

I'm here too! Totally not stalking this, nope!

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

That's fine! Stalkers are welcome. Tell me if you see anything you want.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

I'm just stalking all the great ideas flowing through here! 

Also, I'm exactly like Stellar! 

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

hewwo i'm stalking this establishment.

:3

• Posted at:

winter

<< Forum Hobby Lobby >>

- Roller coaster nerd

Mother to almost too many fictional characters

- Fangirl

The Magic of  Christmas never ends, and its greatest gifts are family and friends. "

Hello Stalkers! If you need anything or want one of my ideas, just ask!

@Hyperbole How so?

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

I'm always that person who jumps into someone's moment and says something sly or a "you're adorable together".

• Posted at:

{Hyperbole}

{She/her} 

Same, but that rarely ever happens to me. I'm the kind of person who wonders if their friend is gay so they can ship them.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Idea of the day: Character

Name: Leah Hollowdawn

Appearance: Orange tinted skin and dark orange freckles. Flaming orange hair that turns orange-red at the ends. Pointed ears

Personality: The sarcastic, dead inside friend. Extremely rude. Envades personal space a lot. Will blurt out something random, realize what she's done, and insult the person she was talking to to cover it up.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Idea of the day: Character

Kathrine "Bookjumper" Ravenswift

Can jump through books and summon characters from the books

Will finish on monday.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Continuation of the previous Idea of the day:

Name: Kathrine “Bookjumper” Ravenswift or The Inkmage
Nicknames: Bookjumper, Worldcrosser, Wordsummoner, Kat and Kathy (by people who know her real name), Bookie (by Felix)
Species: Human
Deity that they work for: None
Appearance: Her hair is either straight creamy white with dark brown highlights or dark brown with one cream strand tucked behind her ear (depends on the amount of magic in the world). Round glasses that cover her wide, light green eyes. Very pale skin. She has the letter A on her right palm and the letter Z on her left. Her casual appearance is a pale blue skirt with large pockets for her stuff, a cream shirt and a dark brown, leather-like jacket with tons of pockets inside and outside the jacket. Ink stains cover most of her stuff. She keeps scrolls on the pockets inside her jacket and small books on the outside. She also has a brown leather satchel that contains her bigger books and her pens plus a spare pair of glasses. She has on leather sandals. Her formal appearance is a creamy, short dress with ink stains and a fluffy, purple robe with words written in cursive along the edges. She still has her book bag and her glasses.
Personality: Bookjumper is normally really quiet. She’s not shy, she just prefers to study people before going over to talk to them. She is very protective of her books and scrolls. Bookjumper is fairly mysterious when you talk to her. She normally won’t stay around for long and only lets people call her Bookjumper or one of her other nicknames. She is very polite but only to an extent. If you corner her or threaten her, she will see how fierce she really is. She can be pushy when she needs to be. She is the very definition of passive-aggressive when mad.
Powers: Can travel through worlds using books and summon characters when she reads their names out loud.
Backstory: She lived in a village the book “Timothy’s fairytales and short stories.” She was a side character in many stories. One day, she found a magic book with golden pages and a blue cover. After reading it, she unlocked the ability to travel through books and summon characters. In the back of the blue book, she found the names of different worlds/books: Gods, Goddesses, and Deities, Forum Apocalypse, Diamond Bay and many more. She had decided to go to Gods, Goddesses, and Deities first and now she’s in the world of GGaD.
Other: Artemis. She basically breaks the fourth wall to every FWRP ever.

Idea of the Day: Character

Name: King Felix the Honorable
Nicknames: Felix (By close friends), King Kitty (By Bookjumper)
Species: Neko
Deity that they work for: none
Appearance: Felix has bright ginger hair with lighter highlights. He also has ginger cat ears and a ginger cat tail. He has green eyes with slitted pupils like a cat and many freckles. He has a childish kind of face, but his expressions are stern most of the time. He is fairly tall and lanky. He normally wears a fancy purple jacket with a frilly white shirt and black dress pants. He also wears a golden crown to large for his head.
Personality: Felix is lazy. He prefers to let others do the hard work for him. He is serious and hard to please. He is also very sarcastic. Felix does not like to listen to others. He thinks that his word is the best and is the only thing his people should listen too. The only people who have an influence on him is his brother and Bookjumper. He likes to be entertained and gets bored pretty easily.
Powers: Nightvision, enhanced hearing and smelling
Backstory: Felix was the firstborn of King Bartholomew and Queen Fiona. He was trained at a young age to rule. It was planned for him to take over the kingdom when he was 20 but both his parents died from a mysterious sickness when he was 16. He then became the leader and has been ruling ever since.
Other: Artemis.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

*Dusts off the Design Desk*

Well, Its been a while since I posted here. I've had tons of ideas but no time to write them down. I don't have a daily idea right now but I may have one by the end of today.

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Hey Gulfstream, I made a summon thread for me,you and Rune. Could you come by?

• Posted at:

Throw me to the crowd,I’ll come back leading them in a riot. 

He/Him

Call me Burner

Fanwing

Demigod

Forum cousin:Rune

Spartan brother with Alphawolf 

God of war, darkness and night 

*Redusts off design desk* Wow, it's been a while. I kinda forgot how much I loved this place. Some fond memories were made here.

As for why I vanished/went inactive, I think it was because everyone who I knew seemed to be leaving after all the scandals. I didn't want to be the only one here who I knew so I left quickly and tried to forget about this place. As for why I didn't come back, I guess it's because I was still scared. I'm still scared now. I don't know who's here and who's not. If someone leaves, then I'd have no way to contact them. They'd be gone forever from my life. All I would have would be bittersweet memories.

Whelp, rant aside, I'm back and ready to make new memories. I won't forget anyone who left and I'll be happy to reconnect with whoever's still here. I also hope to meet new people and make more awesome friends! 

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

So, I just made a character sheet for one of my warrior cats, Saffronleap, and it looks really good! I think it perfectly captures what I imagine her as. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, now It's time for me to add some new ideas here. I had an idea for a secret society of mythical creature hybrids who guard the earth against otherworldly threats. I was thinking that they live underneath a house in a cool bunker. They also train a lot and are masters of certain weapons but mostly fight in their mythical creature form.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking of rebooting my Silkwing vs Hivewing roleplay after reading the Hive Queen but I never got around to doing it. Does anyone think that's a good idea?

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity