HEY GUYS!! This is an RP for my 2000 star celebration! I was too lazy to type everything up on here, which is why the rest is black. I copied and pasted my RP from my phone’s notes, hahaaa. This is all my own work, I promise. ALRIGHTY, START READING

BASIC BACKGROUND

These kids have bird DNA in them, and they were “created” in a lab, where they were tormented and stuff, and they wanna escape. The kids aren’t the only genetic cross-breeds though. There are human too, ones that have wolf genetics who can turn into wolf-humans at will, who guard them, and do the dirty work for the scientists at the lab, those are called Erasers.

PLOT

You’re trapped in a cage. You’re used to this, though. It’s been like this for about 14 years for you. The scientists will come and go, just like the Erasers that take you for experimenting. Nobody but the other tests are your friends. Not even Erasers. However.. one of the other hybrids like yourself, has mentioned possible escape from this lab facility. 

HYBRID TYPES TO CHOOSE FROM

You don’t need to save these as spots, I have posted the savable pots below this. These are hybrid forms you can choose to be part of. ONLY CHOOSE ONE. 

Cat (any kind of domesticated cat)

Dog (any kind of domesticated dog)

Bird

Raccoon

Snake

Weasel

Leopard

Deer

Panda

Hyena

If you have more, great, do that! However, I will not accept mythical animals/animals that aren’t real. (Dragons, unicorns, jackalopes, etc. Sorry!!)

SPOTS

Genetic Cross-Breed 1 (Female, Can breath underwater, and talk to animals.): OPEN

Genetic Cross-Breed 2 (Male, Can decode anything, and break any lock, or seal, and has telepathy with sibling.): OPEN

Genetic Cross-Breed 3 (Male, Has photographic memory, and is very smart.): OPEN

Genetic Cross-Breed 4 (Female, Has the ability to read minds at will.): OPEN

Genetic Cross-Breed 5 (Siblings with number 2, Female, Has telepathy with sibling, and has X-Ray vision, plant control.): OPEN

Genetic Cross-Breed 6 (Male, Has the ability to change hair, eye, and skin color at will, very creative, and skilled with fighting.): TAKEN BY YUUKI. (Me!)

Eraser 1 (Male, Great at tracking scents, also the brother of Cross-Breed 1): OPEN

Eraser 2 (Male, Very strong, great fighter.): OPEN

Scientist (Father/Mother of Cross Breed 4, Head leader of the labs, knows everything about their child): OPEN

RULES!!!!

Play fairly; let everybody control their own characters please!
DO NOT BE OVERPOWERED with your character. That’s one thing I don’t like! No gary-sues, mary-sues, etc.
Be nice, and NO BULLYING! That’s one of my overall rules!
POST AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE A DAY!! If you miss, please give me an excuse. (Hahah)
You can have no more than 2 characters.
Have FUN!!

Another thing, if you break rules 1, 2, 3, or 5, I will possibly kick you out.

Man, I’m a tough RP instructor. Sorry guys, haha.

Everyone has at LEAST 2 powers. Maximum is 3. If you choose mind reading, PLEASE don’t go too overpowered. You can have at least two other powers related to the animals hybrid you’ve chosen to be a part of.

Ages range from 5 years old to 16. Everyone has specific powers. 

Forms:

Name:

Sexuality:

Hybrid of:

Personality:

Appearance:

Flaws (name at least 2):

Dislikes: 

Powers (As listed above):

Backstory*:

Crush*:

PoV Color:

Other*:

*Optional

My form

Name: Hawk

Sexuality: Bi

Hybrid of: Hawk

Personality: Generous and helpful in anyway he can; brave, but only when he needs to be; has a good sense of humor; can get pretty attached to his friends; will step up and be a leader when needed; a cheerful person, but has downsides as well; likes to sing, but isn’t necessarily good at it.

Appearance: Wears a white T-shirt, usually with a jean jacket over top; brown and beat up combat boots; dark blue skinny jeans; usually carries around a water bottle; has somewhat tan skin; freckles cover his nose, cheeks, shoulders, and chest; deep chocolate colored eyes; has two long scars, one across his neck and chest, the other down his left arm; also has smaller scars from IV catheters; since he’s an avian hybrid, he has large, dark brown and white hawk wings, which come out from slits in his back; he has brown hair with an undercut.

Flaws (name at least 2): Due to easily being attached to people he trusts, he has a hard time getting over loss; Hawk holds grudges against people he highly disliked for long periods of time; he has a soft heart, and gets emotionally hurt easily without people knowing it; and he was born with a broken ankle, but it healed overtime, now he walks with a sharp limp.

Likes: Oranges, fresh air, flying, camouflage, chameleons, his friends, brownies, and the color turquoise.

Dislikes: Flies, raisins, dark caves, helicopters, his friends being hurt, Erasers, labs, tomatoes, and scientists.

Powers (As listed above): Ability to change his hair, eye, and skin color at will, and is great at fighting. Has hawk vision, and can fly pretty fast.

Backstory*: Pretty much just was tortured at the lab for most of his life, with the rest of the hybrids.

Crush*: TBD. He will have one, I’ll just wait for forms to get in.

PoV color: This!

Other*: Is a very fast flyer.

I will save spots! Anybody is welcome!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

^East is up^ Aspriring Actress

#RememberHurricane #Twico

BELIEVE IT!

Save cross breed 4/ deer please!

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

save cross hybrid 1 please

im gonna do my form right after this

• Posted at:

icicle16 / female / bisexual / enfj

oh, ‘cause i swallowed the bubble gum

oh, and these seven years will be pretty dumb

pink flowers grow from my skin

pepto bismol veins and i grin

depth: /323475

sinking: /323612

breach: /338526

Name: Dove Grey

Sexuality: Bi

Hybrid of: A snow leopard.

Personality: Dove is a very distant girl, often being called a 'mute' because of not talking at all, although, she can talk and will if needed to. After being tortured and tormented she was practically scarred for life, and was a 'lone hunter'. Not literally. She just kept to herself and acted very timid and quiet, and cold. But shes truly a nice person deep down, shes just too broken to show it.

Appearance: Dove is a rather beautiful girl, with long white hair tumbling down to her waist, braided like Daenerys  Targaryens. She has flawless pale skin and striking blue eyes, but has multiple horrible scars on her back, and a small scar on her shoulder. She has white, black spotted snow leopard ears sticking out, aswell as a tail, and often wears long sweaters and shorts/jeans.

Flaws (name at least 2): Cold, and vicious.

Dislikes: Toture, etc.

Powers (As listed above): uHhh ill finish this later

Backstory*:

Crush*:

PoV Color:

• Posted at:

I might not be able to post every single day, because stuff is happening a lot and I have school (R.I.P)

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

SAVE CROSSBREED 5!!

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

ALL SAVED MY FRIENDS!!

Alright, just a little notice. In the beginning, clothes and style won’t matter a ton because they’re in the lab were they only have on a nightgown-type thing.

• Posted at:

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

BELIEVE IT!

SPOTS

Genetic Cross-Breed 1 (Female, Can breath underwater, and talk to animals.): SAVED BY ICICLE

Genetic Cross-Breed 2 (Male, Can decode anything, and break any lock, or seal, and has telepathy with sibling.): OPEN

Genetic Cross-Breed 4 (Female, Has the ability to read minds at will.): SAVED BY VIOLET

Genetic Cross-Breed 5 (Siblings with number 2, Female, Has telepathy with sibling, and has X-Ray vision, plant control.): SAVED BY NOVA

Genetic Cross-Breed 6 (Male, Has the ability to change hair, eye, and skin color at will, very creative, and skilled with fighting.): TAKEN BY YUUKI. (Me!)

Eraser 1 (Male, Great at tracking scents, also the brother of Cross-Breed 1): OPEN

Scientist (Father/Mother of Cross Breed 4, Head leader of the labs, knows everything about their child): OPEN

• Posted at:

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

BELIEVE IT!

Name: Nana

Sexuality: Straight

Hybrid of: Black Mamba

Personality: Nana is rather laid-back and silent most of the time. She is shown to be calm in most situations and is sometimes aggressive, also is shown to be the type who holds grudges for a long time and is a loner. Despite her calmness, she is very ill-tempered and is highly brutal towards people. It is shown that she is observant and is quite intelligent along with being creative. Nana is shown to be obedient when she wants to be which is most of the time and is mysterious. She has a grim outlook most of the time and is shown to be quite apologetic even though sometimes she didn't even do the mistake also is forgetful of other people's names but remembers their appearance most of the time. It is also shown that she is rather patient and is somewhat vengeful. She can be sometimes manipulative sometimes and is shown to be rather to be curious at times. Nana sometimes has an animalistic rage.

Appearance: Nana is slenderly build and has dull grey scales all over her body. She is about 5'3 tall and has both rich black fingernails and toenails. She has a oval-shaped face and has a pointed chin along with having high cheekbones. It is shown that she has fanged teeth and a snakelike black tongue. Nana has a petite nose and a petite mouth. Also has thin black eyebrows and has dark long eyelashes. Nana has deep raven black messy knee-long hair with streaks of cream white and has slanted heterochromia eyes in which her left eye is chocolate brown and her right is icy blue. Nana wears lilac purple turtleneck sleeveless top and wears navy blue shorts. It is shown she has no shoes or socks at all. It is shown that she has white bandages around her arms and legs due to the experiments on her also it is shown that she has a X-shaped scar on the middle of her back.

Flaws (name at least 2): Nana's grim outlook is normally shown to be rather frightening and because of this she believes that everything will end up badly. Due to being a loner she rather is bad at socializing. Plus it is shown that she believes that she is monster and is rather confused about emotions.

Likes: Drawing, silence, reading, being truthful, being lonely, warm things, animals, any type of food, etc.

Dislikes: Betrayal, lies, loud noises, needles [In fact hates needles with her very soul], socializing, attacking for no reason, pain, humanity, herself, etc.

Powers: Has black mamba poison in her teeth which is able to be injected into others and is rather well at her senses [such as smell, taste, hearing etc] along with being also well at doing offensive and defensive moves. Due to Nana knowing about pressure points and human anatomy she uses this to her advantage.

Backstory: Nana being tortured and experimented on most of her life like the others.

Crush*: [Maybe later on].

PoV Color: This.

Other*: Nana is a listener and has a habit of being repeative.

[Sorry if anything is wrong and have a pleasant day].

• Posted at:

Cat or Catarriving705 

Flipsides:

Pandora. 

Calamity Mary.

Shikiri.

Beware.

Reiko.

Lacie.

Zero Yukine.

Xros.

La Pucelle.

Inclementia.

SAVE

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

@Cat

So, which hybrid is it?? I should’ve stated more clearly in posting the thread, sorry o.o I need to know which hybrid spot she is, and in her powers there should be the powers that specific hybrid has. ANOTHER THING. All the female spots have been taken, if you looked over the most recent spots. The only possible female spot is the scientist role. Sorry!! I just want to be clear on everything.

@Toffee

SAVED!! I just gotta know which spot!

• Posted at:

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

BELIEVE IT!

Sorry, I didn't notice. So what are the spots that are not saved?

• Posted at:

Cat or Catarriving705 

Flipsides:

Pandora. 

Calamity Mary.

Shikiri.

Beware.

Reiko.

Lacie.

Zero Yukine.

Xros.

La Pucelle.

Inclementia.

Please save Cross-Breed 3.

• Posted at:

Cat or Catarriving705 

Flipsides:

Pandora. 

Calamity Mary.

Shikiri.

Beware.

Reiko.

Lacie.

Zero Yukine.

Xros.

La Pucelle.

Inclementia.

No you’re good! It’s fine.

Here’s the spots to be saved:

SPOTS

Genetic Cross-Breed 1 (Female, Can breath underwater, and talk to animals.): TAKEN BY ICICLE

Genetic Cross-Breed 4 (Female, Has the ability to read minds at will.): SAVED BY VIOLET

Genetic Cross-Breed 5 (Siblings with number 2, Female, Has telepathy with sibling, and has X-Ray vision, plant control.): SAVED BY NOVA

• Posted at:

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

BELIEVE IT!

Everyone that has posted, I will need your forms in soon please!

• Posted at:

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

BELIEVE IT!

Name: Kiri

Hybrid of: Black Mamba [Is that fine?]

Personality: Kiri is a very intelligent and observant individual who has a keen memory. He is quite nervous and is silent also whenever he speaks to others he would end up stuttering mess however other than that Kiri can speak clearly when it is about something he knows about quite a lot. It is shown that Kiri can sometimes be manipulative and is quite honest but will lie if needed to. Despite his nervousness, Kiri can also be shown quite calm at times and will sometimes have a emotionless demeanor which only shows at sort of times. Kiri also is a kindhearted individual and is polite but if not something is wrong. Also due to torment by the scientists, Kiri also has gained a dark side which is shown to be extremely vengeful and is highly brutal towards his enemies. He will normally keep in his negative emotions so he will be emotional if he lets them out. Also he appears to be apologetic and gets embarrassed easily which makes him a blushing mess.

Appearance: Kiri is a slender young male and has grey snake scales. He is rather short for his age which he is shown to be about 5'1 tall of height and has an oval-shaped face which he has a slightly pointed chin. It is shown that his teeth is fanged and has rich black sharpish nails also has a petite nose and a petite mouth. His tongue is both snakelike and is midnight black. He appears to small scars on both arms and legs mostly which is from the IV or needles. He also appears to have a X-shaped scar on the middle of his back and has a single scar on his face which starts at beside his left temple then goes across his face which stops at the right side of the nape of his neck. Kiri has deep violet messy neck-long hair which has cream white streaks along with both a small cowlick  and uneven bangs, and has slanted amber golden eyes which appears to be quite snakelike. His clothing consists a light purple hoodie which has a navy blue sleeveless top underneath and wears a baggy deep navy blue comfortable shorts, also he appears to be rather barefoot and has plain white bandages wrapped around his legs and wrists. 

Flaws [name at least 2]: Kiri is a socially awkward male which is shown and is physically weak. He believes that he is a monster due to his snakelike appearance {His other flaws will most likely show later on}.

Likes: Animals, warm things, truth, reading, drawing, any type of food, peaceful silence, etc.

Dislikes: Arguments, people judging others, lying, loud noises, pain, non truthful things, etc.

Powers [As listed above]: Has photographic memory and is very smart. [Is it fine with enhanced senses as well but if not that is fine].

Backstory: Kiri was tortured and experimented on most of his life like the others.

Crush*: [Later on].

PoV color: This.

Other*: He listens to things most of the time and has a habit of counting or humming most of the time. This is Cross-Breed 3.

[Sorry, if anything is wrong and have a good day].

• Posted at:

Cat or Catarriving705 

Flipsides:

Pandora. 

Calamity Mary.

Shikiri.

Beware.

Reiko.

Lacie.

Zero Yukine.

Xros.

La Pucelle.

Inclementia.

Is this thread alive?

• Posted at:

Cat or Catarriving705 

Flipsides:

Pandora. 

Calamity Mary.

Shikiri.

Beware.

Reiko.

Lacie.

Zero Yukine.

Xros.

La Pucelle.

Inclementia.

@Yuuki, I have some constructive criticism for this idea.

First of all, only five? If it worked, I’m sure there would be more.

Second of all, the power restrictions are boring and don’t relate to a an actual hybrid’s abilities. This is just another excuse to create a “look everybody there’s five special people” RP.

Third, this would be much better as a FWRP. Imagine all of the different hybrids, who all were able to escape after the lab was abandoned for some reason, traveling around the world, trying to fins their place, having ships, having fights, everything that makes a good FWRP.

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

aggressively agrees with that comment ^

• Posted at:

Name: Nickel

Hybrid of: Hyena

Personality: Nickel is very intelligent and likes to be with a group of people than alone. When she is alone for too long she becomes depressed. She is very energetic and always puts on a face of happiness even if she doesn’t feel it. If she gets really made, her facade will snap and she’ll through a sort of temper tantrum. She is stubborn and reckless. 

Appearance: She has bronze colored hair with random streaks of blond (natural) that goes to the bottom of her shoulder blades. Her eyes are a blue-green. The color of her skin is kinda pale due to little exposure to sunlight. She has a Hyena tail and ears. Wears black knee-length leggings and blue t-shirt and a black windbreaker. Has a scar that starts on her nape and goes  across her left shoulder blade. Another scar starts at her left hip and goes to her diaphragm.

Flaws (name at least 2): Stubborn, reckless, socially needy, has temper tantrums sometimes.

Dislikes: Being alone, torture (obviously), tight spaces

Powers (As listed above): Sibling w/ 2,  telepathy w/ sibling, X-Ray vision, plant control, (Hyena) Good hearing, and (Hyena) good sense of smell.

Backstory*: TBD

Crush*: TBD, But will have one

PoV Color: This

Other*: Nada

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Name: Donald “Snake” puller

sexuality: straight

hybrid of: King Cobra

personality: Donald or “Snake.” Is quite honestly a lone wolf. But he has been forced into a group because his talents work well on a team. He gets uncomfortable when people get too close to him, or touch him from behind. He prefers to do things solo, and gets annoyed when people help him.

appearance: Snake has scale like skin, and two flaps from behind his neck that extend to make himself look big. He has long black glowing heat that goes to his shoulders. He has fangs that extend carry venom.

flaws: hates when people do things for him, anger issues

dislikes: Working in a team and noise

powers: Lockpicking and telepathy with brother. Fangs with venom, and pretty good at fighting

backstory: Human DNA was inserted into a snake egg, binding with the snake genes and human genes. Instead of skin he has smooth scales, and fangs and cobra flaps. He was instantly a center of attention because his project had a 99% chance of failure. An anomaly happened and Donald was born. He grew his hatred for people through the scientists that ran tests on him.

crush: he is gonna have one. Behind that ice wall is a warm being. Tsundere.

PoV color: this

other: uhh I dunno

• Posted at:

Raiden

He/him

Here, make Nickel 12 since she is Snake’s sister!

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

@Quartz

Omg, just take my RP already!! JK, JK. Those are great ideas. I feel like I’m too far into it now, and taking care of a FWRP is too much work for me atm, I really, really like the given ideas. I understand the power thingy, I do; and I should’ve thought it out more clearly. TYSM!!

@Raiden

It would’ve been helpful if you saved a spot, but that’s fine!

@Cat

YEP! Saved for you! 

@All

ACCEPTED!!

Here’s the remaining:

SPOTS

Genetic Cross-Breed 1 (Female, Can breath underwater, and talk to animals.): TAKEN BY ICICLE

Genetic Cross-Breed 2 (Male, Can decode anything, and break any lock, or seal, and has telepathy with sibling.): TAKEN BY RAIDEN

Genetic Cross-Breed 3 (Male, Has photographic memory, and is very smart.): TAKEN BY CAT

Genetic Cross-Breed 5 (Siblings with number 2, Female, Has telepathy with sibling, and has X-Ray vision, plant control.): TAKEN BY NOVA

• Posted at:

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

BELIEVE IT!

Save Eraser 1

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Why did the butcher become a cattle farmer?

Because he wanted to raise the steaks

Bored

@Scar

SAVED!!

• Posted at:

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

BELIEVE IT!

AAAAA MAXIMUM RIDE YESSSS

Save Eraser 2

• Posted at:

Quasar

a massive and extremely remote celestial object, emitting exceptionally large amounts of energy.

Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?

a shadow on the forums

Formerly known as Meta

Name:  Nathan "Arctic" Grey (He prefers to be called Arctic rather than his real name.)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hybrid of: Arctic Wolf

Personality:  Arctic is cold and distant. He rarely speaks to anyone else, unless he's ordering someone to do something or speaking to a friend. He is usually quiet and timid, though he can be very vicious if he is provoked. Arctic treats most of the Cross-breeds nicely, though he still is harsh. He is actually nice to his friends, though he barely has any.  He always tries to keep his few friends safe, due to him getting extremely attached to them. Arctic can be menacing when he wants to. He is arrogant and spiteful. Arctic is intelligent, though he often doesn't think about what he's doing.

Appearance: Arctic has pale skin and bright blue eyes. His white hair is relatively short. He has a white wolf tail and ears. He has a slim build and is 5'11. Arctic often wears black or dark colors. He usually wears long sleeved shirts, jeans or other long pants, and black running shoes. He has multiple scars on his back. 

Flaws (name at least 2): When provoked he takes out all of his anger on one person, even if they didn't do anything to him. He's quite reckless  and arrogant. Arctic is spiteful. 

Likes: Cold temperatures, reading (especially stories with action or forbidden romances), silence, keeping his friends safe, 

Dislikes: Loud noises,  heat, most other people,  interaction, having to someone else's dirty work, 

Powers (As listed above): Good at tracking,  Good sense of hearing, and a good sense of smell,

Backstory*: Uh, I guess he was experimented on and chose to help the scientists or something.

Crush*: Someone , Idk who yet. I sorta like the idea of him falling in love with one of the people he's gaurding,  but I'll choose later.

PoV Color: This

Other*: Eraser 1, may not post everyday to school

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

My Song of the week (maybe) [AKA what I listened to recently]: Play - Finding Neverland the Musical

Bored

Poke

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

what sposts are open

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

@Element - I believe that only the scientist is open.

• Posted at:

~~Scar~~

Bored

AWESOME! 

In this RP, the two Erasers will be friends with the hybrids, not just enemies. They’ll be the ones helping them escape. I should’ve stated that more clearly, sorry doods!

@Scar

Accepted!!

@Meta

OMG YES ANOTHER MAXIMUM RIDE READER!! SAVED!

@Electro

Yes, the only spot is now the scientist, but I guess that I could change that because the scientist spot doesn’t do a whole lot, I’m gonna change it. I’ll change the spot to another Eraser.

SPOTS

Genetic Cross-Breed 2 (Male, Can decode anything, and break any lock, or seal, and has telepathy with sibling.): TAKEN BY RAIDEN

Genetic Cross-Breed 3 (Male, Has photographic memory, and is very smart.): TAKEN BY CAT

Genetic Cross-Breed 5 (Siblings with number 2, Female, Has telepathy with sibling, and has X-Ray vision, plant control.): TAKEN BY NOVA

Eraser 1 (Male, Great at tracking scents, also the brother of Cross-Breed 1): TAKEN BY SCAR

Eraser 2 (Male, Very strong, great fighter.): SAVED BY META 

Eraser 3 (Male, intelligent, with enhanced abilities.): OPEN

• Posted at:

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

BELIEVE IT!

Save eraser 3

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Shard!

forum Fam: Cobra, Stormbringer

better then most at Halo (realy good)

#moonbli

#cleril

@Electro

Saved!!

Currently no available spots left.

• Posted at:

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

BELIEVE IT!

Name: Harmony Moss

Sexuality: Straight

Hybrid of: Deer

Personality: Harmony is very shy and sweet. She tries to uplift others and be supportive, and is a great litsener. She's always there for the others. However, she bottles up her own emotions, telling herself they don't matter. Aside from trying to be uplifting to the others, she doesn't talk much, afraid that if she does, she'll hurt somebody. Really anxious 90% of the time, but doesn't show it so people don't worry about her. Harmony can read people emotions and this makes her afraid of being judged. Good at keeping secrets. Very intelligent.

Appearance: Long, light brown hair mostly braided. Light blue eyes observing everything and pale skin. Average height. Harmony seems to shrink within herself when alone. She has a scar running down her right arm and back. Auburn tail and ears poking out of her head. Mainly wearing pastel, loose thing and joggers. Silver anklet with a rose charm and a deer charm.

Flaws (name at least 2): Shy, anxious, bottles up emotions and clingy

Dislikes: death, blood, torture, loneliness

Powers (As listed above): Mindreading/reading emotions and aligilty.

Backstory*: Tortured by the scientists like nearly all of the others.

Crush*: None, open

PoV Color: This

Other*: Uhh, nothing. 

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

So...we start after all the spots are taken? Or can we start and wait for the erasers to finish later?

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Poke

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Bump

• Posted at:

{*}σεт{*}

ѕнєнєяѕριку ρσтαтσ

ɪ ɴ ɴ ɪ ɪʟʟ

ШΔTCH MΣ

Alright, awesome!! I’m gonna wait until we get a last form in, and then I’ll make the RP thread!

• Posted at:

><><Yuuki><><

She/Her

><><><><><><><><><

Ramen Princess

BELIEVE IT!

Save a snake hybrid I guess, does it have to be one of the cross-breeds? form coming in soon

• Posted at:

PARADOX/MYTHIC

Forum Sis's: Andalite, Fallon, Lynx, Fantasy.

Forum Bros: Zane, Wizard.

#ImagineDragons

#AdorableKittenCats

#TrueBookWyrm!

#DrumBox/Cahonthingamajiggy player

Star Count: 1321

Up

• Posted at:

Raiden

He/him

1 ,