*Reading a Kuroshitsuji {Black Butler} fanfiction and is planning a WoF fanfiction, then notices you* Hello, welcome here any time *Looks outside* Great it is raining again then again it is like raining season over here *Then back to reading fanfiction* Well welcome to my homethread.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cat or Catarriving705 

Flipsides:

Pandora. 

Calamity Mary.

Shikiri.

Beware.

Reiko.

Lacie.

Zero Yukine.

Xros.

La Pucelle.

Inclementia.

Ooooooo bookmark 

• Posted at:

Tsunami 

I’m crazy and proud of it

Forum sibs:key,fallen,Shi,lily,lily-Anna,Alphawolf,Egret

Books! I am obsessed with books!

Wolfs are awesome 

I am:

Ravenclaw

Athena’s daughter 

Riverclan

Leavewing/Seawing 

Free Character

OC Form:

Full Name: Corona Amaranth 

Species: Elf

Lifespan: 1000+

Appearance: Corona Amaranth has a pale complexion and is slenderly build. Her height is about 5'6 tall. She has a heart shaped face with a pointed chin and has high cheekbones. It is shown that she has fanged teeth and has moon silver sharp nails, also has a petite nose and a petite mouth. She has pointed elf ears. Also she has thin eyebrows and has dark long eyelashes. Corona has a medium X-shaped scar on the middle of her forehead along with another scar on her left pointer finger and on her back she has scar that starts at her left collarbone then across her back it ends at her right hip. Her right arm is made out of metal. She has mint green smooth knee-long hair which is put into a french braid with rich black ribbon and has slanted icy blue eyes that will glow deep blood red when angered. Corona's casual clothing consists a chestnut brown hoodie which she wears a black tank top underneath and black shorts as well, also wears navy blue sandals. Her battle clothing consists a rich black skin-tight suit which she wears a cream white trench coat over it and wears a pair of golden-brown combat boots with short heels, also wears plain white mask which has 2 eye holes and has a ruby red diamond on the middle of the mask's forehead. Corona has silver armour that is able to move on both her knees and shoulders.

Personality: Corona is rather a relaxed individual who is quite brutally honest towards many and is highly intelligent in her own way. It is shown that she is bored easily and is quite sarcastic towards people, also she can be quite manipulative and is sometimes selfish. She is rather proud of her family who makes weapons and is shown to be sometimes caring, as well she is humorous. Also she is stubborn and is willing to save her family or friends at any cost. In battle, she is possibly sadistic which is shown that she enjoys battle and is shown to provoke enemies on purpose.

Other Information: [Up to the person who has this character later on].

• Posted at:

Cat or Catarriving705 

Flipsides:

Pandora. 

Calamity Mary.

Shikiri.

Beware.

Reiko.

Lacie.

Zero Yukine.

Xros.

La Pucelle.

Inclementia.

Well today I almost fainted and bruised my jaw. I think it was because of not much drinking water or low blood pressure something like that.

• Posted at:

Cat or Catarriving705 

Flipsides:

Pandora. 

Calamity Mary.

Shikiri.

Beware.

Reiko.

Lacie.

Zero Yukine.

Xros.

La Pucelle.

Inclementia.

Also I have some habits of doing repeating things such as walking around in perfect medium circles while in my imaginary world where a lot of things about anime. Also this might be the least week of summer break for me. 

• Posted at:

Cat or Catarriving705 

Flipsides:

Pandora. 

Calamity Mary.

Shikiri.

Beware.

Reiko.

Lacie.

Zero Yukine.

Xros.