Aria had arrived early, and now she was sitting inside the cafe, hoping she had gotten the date right and trying not to look like a dork. She was also looking around a lot, because she knew that the Shipping Squad would be there soon. She had even invited them, so that they’d know she knew they were there. For some reason, they had all claimed to have something else important that they had to do that day, which meant that they were definitely going to be there. She sighed and sunk farther into the beanbag chair. Yep, these mortals knew what people wanted in a cafe.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

oceans rise, empires fall

we have seen each other through it all

for even if i‘m far away i hold you in my heart

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I'm going down with this ship

poke 'cause I want to see how this ends

• Posted at:

If you wait until tomorrow today will be gone

If you don't sing you won't find a song

If you can't speak start to shout

If you can't move don't look at the crowd

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

Eglantine strolled into the cafe, dressed in modern clothes and holding the leashes of an adorable white pomeranian and a sleek reddish-brown mastiff."Oh, hello Aria! What are you doing here?" She asked casually, smiling. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

"I am waiting for someone. You?" Then, she noticed the dogs. She power-walked a little ways away before asking, "Are those dogs yours? Also, please don’t ask me to pet them. I had a bad run-in with some creepy skeleton dogs and a very unhelpful Chanty once."

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

Ishmael had arrived at the cafe. He pushed the door open with his shoulder and scanned the inside of the cafe as he walked inside. He was wearing a weatherbeaten wool-lined bomber jacket with a black shirt and jeans. He seemed happy, even more so when he spotted Aria. “Hey! How’s it goin’?” He asked, collapsing into a beanbag chair beside her. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

"Hi, Ishmael. Wanna get coffee or just sit here and pretend we aren’t being stalked by the deities who ship us?" Aria noticed some movement outside the window, but looked back. If others wanted to stalk them, that wasn’t her problem.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

I’m not on the shipping squad yet so hehehehehehehehehehehee

Toffee poked her head out from the bushes that grew near the cafe window. Around her neck was a pair of bright pink binoculars. “Hehehehee...” She giggled. “I SENSE A SHIP-“ 

Cheeto meowed loudly.

SHHHH!! They’ll year youuuuu...” Toffee whispered, putting a hand over her cats muzzle. 

• Posted at:

ᴛoffee

ʟᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴʀᴏʟʟ

ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ

ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ sʜɪᴘᴘᴇʀ & ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙᴏʙᴀ

ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏғ ʙʜ/ᴅʙ

ᴊᴀᴅᴇ, ɪғ ɪ’ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏɴᴅ.”

”I’M A WALNUT WITH PASSION.”

Marine’s a Banan

Spoopy Child

“I could go for some coffee, or at the very least something with caffeine in it. I haven’t had much time to sleep the past couple days.” He replied, also ignoring the other deities around him. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Karen was sitting in a tree, watching, amused. “Well, I’m still single...” she muttered. “At least.”

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

”Okay then, lets get some coffee.” Aria got out of her beanbag chair.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

Eglantine only smiled mysteriously and sat down at a table a little ways from Aria and Ishmael's. Discreetly, from behind her menu, she turned on her phone and got it ready to film."You so owe me later, Windy." She muttered to the fluffy white pomerainian, who was trying to catch her paw. 

The female mastiff slumped down at the feet of the dark faerie and watched the couple with strangely intelligent eyes.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

~<>~ ”To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.” ~Aristotle ~<>~

Lukas smiled. "A ship!" he said.

• Posted at:

|~nightwolf~|

November 23, 2016 March 29, 2019

2025 stars.

"don't cry because it's over. smile because it happened."

No words can describe how much I loved the WoFMB.

And no words will describe how sad it is to leave.

can i say i love you all?

Ishmael also rolled out of his beanbag chair and went up to the counter. “Give me the strongest stuff you have.” He said to the barista, slapping some coins down on the counter. He immediately took them back with a sheepish grin. “Wrong sect.” He muttered and replaced it with paper money.

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

"Can I please have an iced vanilla bean latte?" Aria also put some paper money on the counter. "Thank you."

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut

Karen looked amused, and landed gracefully next to Lukas. “Ships aren’t actually real, you know, they’re just things we like to call ‘love’.” Karen told Lukas.

• Posted at:

~(Maori Hurricane)~

Shhh, I'm supposed to be sleeping.

Ooof, I dunno if you trust me.

Skull is still in awful pain.

"I'll have a salted caramel iced capp, please." Eglantine said, pulling out a credit card. After glancing back at the two dogs, she added,"And two cups of water."

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

The barista handed a strong-smelling coffee to Ishmael, who gladly took it. He held the steaming mug in both hands and sipped it. “Oof.” He said after a couple seconds. “That is indeed some strong bean water.” 

He walked back to his beanbag chair and sat down in it. 

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

Eglantine got her drinks and headed back to her table, putting the cups of water down for the dogs. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

Aria grabbed her drink, thanked and tipped the barista (she isn't that kind of rude), and plopped down next to Ishmael.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPQUAKE

no matter where you go

you’ll never be alone

toffee’s still a walnut