Afternoon straightened his stance. The general approched him with scale slicing eyes. He shot a look at Platnium the Icewing had his wings in the perfect position! His tail curled painfully, but correctly around his back and talons.

Afternoon was afraid that if he did that, he might stab himself with the barb on his tail. But he tried his best to curl it far enough in to count. He hoped.

"Afternoon," General Pin Head growled. Well. His actual name was Tiger, but Shadow always called him that, and it just stuck!

Afternoon smothered a laugh when he noticed Shadow mouthing the song they sang about the General. "Pin head pin butt, what's the difference when it comes to General Pin Head?" She mouthed.

"AHEAM?"

"Uh, yes sir?" Afternoon said trying to straighten his stance, but was only rewarded with a glare from General Pin Head, and a painful jab as he accidentally stepped on his talon.

"I hear you don't fight!" General Pin Head commented staring off into the two full moons. "At least not well. You haven't had a single kill in over a month now!"

"Don't blame him!" Shadow burst out, and the General turned his glare to her. "Your the one who hasn't sent us off to a battle in two and half weeks!"

Afternoon heard the sifting talons of his squadron. It was hard to see General Pin Heads expressions in the dim lit night. The General gave a grunt and Afternoon heard the soft hissing noise Skywings gave when the were about to shoot flames.

"She didn't mean that General Pin- uh I mean, Tiger Head, uh I mean just Pinger, I MEAN! You know!" Scorch jumped in. He spread his scarlet red wings in Shadows face, stamping on her tail.

"TIGER!" Someone called. The General glared at Scorches wings, almost as if he could see through them to the dragon behind. He slowly turned around to see the winging shape of a dark red almost brown, SkyWing flapping their way.

The dragon stopped eyeing the dragonets before she turned her attention back to General Pin Head. She stayed hovering , but she spoke quickly. "Queen Ruby wishes to see you Sir!" The messenger said.

"Hhmmph," General Pin Head thought. He looked at the dragonets. "I'll be back!" He said in an unusualy extra gruff voice. Than he launched his great body into the air without another warning and soon Afternooon lost sight of him Winging way in the damp light.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

Forum Bro: Singly

Forum Sis: Fallon, Wing, 

Forum Mum: Drago

Forum Twin: Singly

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Bump it ALL THE WAY UUUPPP

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Post coming through

• Posted at:

If you wait until tomorrow today will be gone

If you don't sing you won't find a song

If you can't speak start to shout

If you can't move don't look at the crowd

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

Ugh, trying this again: IT'S AWESOME!  I love it.

• Posted at:

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

I love it!!!  For future reference, I go by she/her pronouns, but please keep using he/him ones for my character.  I kind of like it.

• Posted at:

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

Oh, really, NOW it goes through.

• Posted at:

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

Lol! Thanks afternoon! My apologies. Mind if I ship you in the story?

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

You're welcome.  And sure!

• Posted at:

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

Nice.

• Posted at:

PLATINUM

He/Him

Ex-Programmer

78th Element, Pt.

Homethread: /344630

#RememberTheLost

"Never been a perfect soul, but I will not apologize."

Thanks! Releasing the second chapter today (pleas check the place where you signed up for this and reply)

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

ADORE IT! Ship me with someone please! Or do you already have someone I'm shipping with? Shadow is AWESOME!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Lol thnx! I'll ship you with scorch!

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

In Pantala:
Paradox angled his wings to catch the current of wind. He swooped around his silk at the ready. SLAM! He crashed into the dragon, pushing her off her feet.

"Ag!" Luna cried as Paradox slammed her to the ground.

"Hey careful!" Paradox heard his friend call.

"Butt out Raiden!" Paradox yelled.
He stared at his moon lit aponent.

Luna was a smooth flexible silk wing with purple and brown scales. She and Raiden were in love!! Paradox did not love anyone. It was dumb to get attached to his squadron if they were just all going to die!
"What are you doing?" Boomed a voice, causing Luna to fall to the ground with a thud. She'd been halfway through leaping towards Paradox when they heard their Generals voice.

General Leaf came down with a thud. She landed in the arena straight between the two battling dragons.

She snarled at all of them. "What are you doing?" She repeated .
"Training!" Winterink called to her from the top of the arena.
She looked from one dragonet the the other.
"How exactly?" She said in her smooth voice.
"By fighting!" Winterink snarled back. He and the others dropped down to the arena floor. "How else?" His voice was rude and the complete opposite of how they were meant to speak to the General. But of course Paradox didn't care!
The leaf wing General gave him the most venomous of glares.
"Haven't we told you?" she started. Leaf slithered her way over to Winterink and the others. "We don't train by fighting each other!!" She suddenly reared to her full hight and Paradox thought she was going to strike Winterink.

But Ink stood his ground, and Leaf waited. "You waiting for me to apologise and cringe in fright?" He asked dryly, but Paradox could see the tremors in Inks wings.
General Leaf let out a roar of fury! She swooped down smashing into Ink, slamming his great Hivewing body to the ground. The others gasped in horror.
"Hey!" Reiden growled, but the General wasn't listing.

"Congratulations HiveWing!" She spat. "You just won the privilege of leading your squadron into the battle tomorrow!" When Ink gave her a I don't care look, she smiled with snort. "Did I mention you'll also be leading the whole attack? On the front lines!"

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

I saw your reply, and you can ship me with whoever you want. It doesn't matter to me.

• Posted at:

PLATINUM

He/Him

Ex-Programmer

78th Element, Pt.

#RememberTheLost

Ok thnx

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Back in Phrrhia:

Scorch sniffed the air. His wings were tucked close to his body, and Shadow was squished in beside him in the small space.
"Why are we doing this?" Scorch demanded in a loud whisper. Talons closed around his mouth awkwardly, and he heard shadow's voice from the dark whisper, "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
Scorch tried to frown at his companion, but it was hard to frown at something you couldn't see. Shadow's scales were as black as the her name. Scorch wished he had camouflage-able scales like a rainwing! Sure it was dark, but But Scorch's bright red scales didn't exactly scream "IM SO CAMOUFLAGE-ABLE!!!!"
Suddenly he heard talons trample into the room. By the sound of it, about three. He didn't mind eavesdropping, well not on normal people, but on the General AND HIS VERY OWN QUEEN? He would normally pass, if Shadow hadn't asked him to. He'd happily follow her to the lost continent or to the ends of the earth (in which he'd probably end up doing anyway) within a heartbeat if she asked. So surly this wasn't so bad. Right?

"General Tiger!" Queen Rouge's voice suddenly boomed. "We have reason to believe that the Pantalans are going to attack tomorrow!" scorch heard Shadow gasp in the dark. He risked a peek out of the hidey hole they were in. He saw Queen Rouge standing there with fury written as plain as day on her scarlet face. Three guards surrounded her with sharp spears. Scorch realised only one of them was a SkyWing! Another was a searing, and the other a sandwing. Scorch tried to think of what it would of been like thousands of years ago when the tribes were at war. How was that even possible?

General Tiger stood across from the queen. His face showed no fear or surprise, but his wings were giving off small tremors every now and then. Was he afraid?

"So we plan to meet them on their journey! But we must be prepared! We will send out every squadron we have!" She walked up and snarled in his face. "Is your squadron ready brother?!" She demanded, and Scorch felt his heart fall to his talons.

His heart wasn't reacting to the first part of the queens sentence. It was reacting the last part. General Pin Head, was the queens BROTHER!?!? WHERE THE SHINNING MOONS DID THAT SLIP IN??!!?

The queens brother snarled. "Not really... Sister!" He added with such a sting even the gaurds bristled. But Queen Rouge just stood there. Glaring into his eyes. Her eyes seamed to be blurring over, switching colours, and gaining depth. Scorch couldn't pull his eyes away from hers.

"Prepare your squadron!" She said in such a low growl, Scorch wouldn't of heard her if it wasn't like she was in his mind, taking over his thoughts.

My squadron? I have one? Of course I Do! My friends! I shall prepare them then! Scorch's talons trampled over Shadows as he tried to retreat. She grabbed them and spoke in barley a voice.

"What are you doing?" She demanded.
Scorch opened his mouth, but nothing came. He tried again, and at the same time the Queen snarled saying:

"Prepare your squadron, GO!"

Her very voice spilled out of Scorches mouth in complete unison as Queen Rouge had spoken. Shadow inhaled sharply slamming his mouth shut with her talons, the icewing spines her her tail stabbed him sharply, making him jump.

"OW!" The queen sudden cried jumping on her tail. Her head shot up looking at her brother, who stood still, hypnotised just as Scorch was. "Ow!" He and scorch said in time to Queen Rouge.

The brother suddenly left. Probably to get my squadron! I should help! He tried to retreat again, but Shadow held him firmly.

"Stop, she is controlling you somehow! Scorch, snap out of it you overgrown lizard meal!" She kept her voice low but the Queens eyes were stabbing her in the dark.

"I see you!" She said, and Scorch did too.

"Scorch RUN!" Shadow suddenly pushed him Out of their hiding place, and ran back the way they came. Scorch wanted to follow, but his talons weren't responding! What was happening?! THIS HAD NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!

The queen was getting closer, she wasn't letting him go, his brain felt as if it was contracting, he couldn't think properly. What was going on!!?? "Scorch was it?" Rouge asked. Scorch tried to shut his mouth, but the words spilled out of his mouth with her.

"Since you know what's happening, you can help too! Kill the sandwing you call, uh... afternoon," Now Scorch was walking, after Shadow, but he didn't want to! no No! He tried to yell to himself. GET HER OUT! But it was too late, he was walking to afternoon's death.

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

LOVE IT!!! oooh, the ship *winks at Scorch* adore it!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Back in Pantala:

Boop flapped his wings as hard as he could. The air up here was cold and blew as hard as a storm. The sky was a threating dark gray, and there were small showers every now and then that lasted barely a minute.

“Are… we… there yet?” Cat panted. Her scarlet orange wings flapped desperately as the wind threatened to toss her off course. When Boop turned to look back at her, he saw all the other squadrons, adults and dragonets, following them. Ink had been ordered to lead the attack. For any soldier this would be an honour, but for everyone in Boop’s squadron (except Paradox), found this the worst punishment available. (Beside murder).

Boop flew up along side Cat, as if just by being close it would give her strength. She gave him as sweet smile, wich didn’t last long. Paradox swung in between them giving Cat a glare. “You don’t complain! Oh! that’s right, you’re a HiveWing, the Queens of complaining!”

“Hey,” Boop started, but Cats brother Winterink was already talking.

“Leave her along Para!” he barked. “I’m the leader of this mission, I decide what happens!” Bloop noticed a few of the dragons within ear shot shift their wings and look reminded. Bloop realized by putting Ink in charge of this mission, General Leaf was also punishing other dragons! The whole army was in the talons of a dragonet.

The day passed on an endless day of flying in what felt like endless circles! The thought suddenly came to Bloop as the sun started setting. “Why are we going early?” he suddenly asked making Winterink jump.

Ink looked at him, as if deciding weather to tell him or not. “We have word that a spy… spied on us,” he looked around at the other dragons, there were a few small reactions.

“Oh!” Bloop said, the sudden thought dawning on him. “We’re gonna die,” he whispered.

“Don’t say that!!!” Cat said bumping his side. “We’ll live, we’ve gone through three battles and only one of us have died…” she trailed off, and her words hung hard in the air. Boop noticed even Paradox looked sad, he (surprisingly) looked the saddest.

“I miss Catch,” Freedom whispered breaking the silence. Boop thought of the happy, sarcastic LeafWing. She was pretty kind to Bloop ant Cat. Paradox shot Freedom a suspicious look. Whats that all about? Bloop wondered how many dragons would die during this fight. Would one of them be him?

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Hi! Thnx guys! Anyone who posts can be in the forum (I need an animus and the next one who posts gets to be her)

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

YOU GOTTA KEEP YOUR WORD, no changing!

i posted first! So make Shadow (my character) an animus because you have your word! Pleeeeaaaase!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Uh... well you see your my sister! I save dots for your ALL the time... and I was sorta hopping someone else could have it?

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Back in Phrrhia:

Scorch sniffed the air. His wings were tucked close to his body, and Shadow was squished in beside him in the small space.
"Why are we doing this?" Scorch demanded in a loud whisper. Talons closed around his mouth awkwardly, and he heard shadow's voice from the dark whisper, "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
Scorch tried to frown at his companion, but it was hard to frown at something you couldn't see. Shadow's scales were as black as the her name. Scorch wished he had camouflage-able scales like a rainwing! Sure it was dark, but But Scorch's bright red scales didn't exactly scream "IM SO CAMOUFLAGE-ABLE!!!!"
Suddenly he heard talons trample into the room. By the sound of it, about three. He didn't mind eavesdropping, well not on normal people, but on the General AND HIS VERY OWN QUEEN? He would normally pass, if Shadow hadn't asked him to. He'd happily follow her to the lost continent or to the ends of the earth (in which he'd probably end up doing anyway) within a heartbeat if she asked. So surly this wasn't so bad. Right?

"General Tiger!" Queen Rouge's voice suddenly boomed. "We have reason to believe that the Pantalans are going to attack tomorrow!" scorch heard Shadow gasp in the dark. He risked a peek out of the hidey hole they were in. He saw Queen Rouge standing there with fury written as plain as day on her scarlet face. Three guards surrounded her with sharp spears. Scorch realised only one of them was a SkyWing! Another was a searing, and the other a sandwing. Scorch tried to think of what it would of been like thousands of years ago when the tribes were at war. How was that even possible?

General Tiger stood across from the queen. His face showed no fear or surprise, but his wings were giving off small tremors every now and then. Was he afraid?

"So we plan to meet them on their journey! But we must be prepared! We will send out every squadron we have!" She walked up and snarled in his face. "Is your squadron ready brother?!" She demanded, and Scorch felt his heart fall to his talons.

His heart wasn't reacting to the first part of the queens sentence. It was reacting the last part. General Pin Head, was the queens BROTHER!?!? WHERE THE SHINNING MOONS DID THAT SLIP IN??!!?

The queens brother snarled. "Not really... Sister!" He added with such a sting even the gaurds bristled. But Queen Rouge just stood there. Glaring into his eyes. Her eyes seamed to be blurring over, switching colours, and gaining depth. Scorch couldn't pull his eyes away from hers.

"Prepare your squadron!" She said in such a low growl, Scorch wouldn't of heard her if it wasn't like she was in his mind, taking over his thoughts.

My squadron? I have one? Of course I Do! My friends! I shall prepare them then! Scorch's talons trampled over Shadows as he tried to retreat. She grabbed them and spoke in barley a voice.

"What are you doing?" She demanded.
Scorch opened his mouth, but nothing came. He tried again, and at the same time the Queen snarled saying:

"Prepare your squadron, GO!"

Her very voice spilled out of Scorches mouth in complete unison as Queen Rouge had spoken. Shadow inhaled sharply slamming his mouth shut with her talons, the icewing spines her tail stabbed him sharply, making him jump.

"OW!" The queen sudden cried jumping on her tail. Her head shot up looking at her brother, who stood still, hypnotised just as Scorch was. "Ow!" He and scorch said in time to Queen Rouge.

The brother suddenly left. Probably to get my squadron! I should help! He tried to retreat again, but Shadow held him firmly.

"Stop, she is controlling you somehow! Scorch, snap out of it you overgrown lizard meal!" She kept her voice low but the Queens eyes were stabbing her in the dark.

"I see you!" She said, and Scorch did too in chillingly perfect time.

"Scorch RUN!" Shadow suddenly pushed him Out of their hiding place, and ran back the way they came, her Icewing spikes bristling. Scorch wanted to follow, but his talons weren't responding! What was happening?! THIS HAD NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!

The queen was getting closer, she wasn't letting him go, his brain felt as if it was contracting, he couldn't think properly. What was going on!!?? "Scorch was it?" Rouge asked. Scorch tried to shut his mouth, but the words spilled out of his mouth with her.

"Since you know what's happening, you can help too! Kill the sandwing you call, uh... afternoon," she and his own voice said. Now Scorch was walking
, after Shadow, but he didn't want to! no No! He tried to yell to himself. GET HER OUT! But it was too late, he was walking to afternoons death.

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Hi?

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

In Phrrhia:

Shadow wanted to run back, she wanted to bolt to Scorchs side. Tell him this wasn't him. But Scorch wasn't himself, he might not even know who Shadow was!

How was the Queen doing that? Shadow had heard rumours that the Queen of the HiveWings had this power, this power to control her subjects, but she'd never heard that skywings could too!

Shadow heard the Queen talking. There we're twin queens talking. At least that's what it sounded like, but Scorch was repeating everything she said.

"Kill him!" The Queen snarled. Suddenly talons were coming shadows way. Kill who? She quickly turned and ran down the tunnel where her friends were waiting at the end.

"Whoa!" Platnium cried, jumping out of Shadows way as she burst out the tunnel.

"SCAT!" She yelled at them flaring her wings causing her sister Lily to flinch turning a pale green colour. "He's coming!" She gasped.

"Who? The General!?" Afternoon demanded flapping his wings causing to Shadow to pull her own in.

"No Scorch!" Shadow yelled pushing Adternoon away. "Long story short, the Queen can-" she was cut off mid sentence as something jumped out of the tunnel colliding with her.

Talons instantly pinned her wings down and other wings flapped in her ears. A growing hissing noice began from the dragon on top of her.

"WATCH OUT!" She yelled. Fire burst from Scorchs mouth, baking the scales on the top of Shadows head. But the flames weren't aimed at her, they were aimed at afternoon.

The SandWing leapt out of the way too late. The fire caught the edge of is wing, scorching the sunset scales turning them a charred black where the fire touched.

Afternoon let out a blood curdling cry. He fell over clutching his wing. Platinum jumped forward, breathing ice breath all over the burn.

"What are you DOING SCORCH!?" Platnium roared flaring his wings.

Scorch snarled at him in an unScorch way. "Out of my way IceWing!" His voice was his own, but Shadow knew the Queen was controlling his words.

Shadow leaped up throwing the SkyWing off her. Scorch flew backwards hitting the stone tunnel hard on the head. Scorch let out a roar and launched himself at Afternoon.

Platnium smashed into Scorch, throwing him down against the stone floor. The two rolled about, shooting flames and ice at each other. Finally Platnium had Scorch properly pinned under his talons. He opened his glittery mouth calling the frost breath from inside him.

"WAIT!" Both Shadow and her little sister Lily yelled.

Platnium slammed his mouth over the frost and looked at Lily. "Why?" He asked.

"Because you'd be killing Scorch if you froze him!" Shadow answered for her. "And he's our friend!"

"HE TRIED TO KILL AFTERNOON! And he attack you! The real Scorch wouldn't do this!" Platnium looked down at the dragon under his talons. "He's a phoney!" Platnium roared making Lily jump. "His eyes are orange! Not RED!" Platnium opened his mouth again, but Shadow was there, pushing him off Scorch.

"STOP!" She roared again. "This is Scorch!" She looked over at him. He was crouching in an attack potion, but he was listening intently to them.

"They why is he-?" Lily started but Shadow jumped on.

"Acting like this?" Shadow finished for her. "I'm not entirely sure, but I do know Queen Rouge is controlling him somehow..."

"How?" Afternoon rasped, clutching his wing.

"I don't know," Shadow atmitted.

"We have to get her out of him!" Platnium growled. He struggled to his feet and glared over at Scorch, who was sitting on his tail looking amused.

"I heard that the HiveWing queen could do this!" Lily jumped in, switching from colour to colour. The icewing spikes in her spine stayed the same light blue colour though. "I heard that the Queen can feel the dragon pain when shes inside him.

"It worked for her too!" Shadow cried suddenly remembering something. "When we were in the runners and he got controlled I staved him with my tail! The Queen felt it too!" She realised her wings were a bright yellow, and immediately smothered the eye sore colour in black.

"Nothing you do will be enough!" Scorch reported.

"WELL SEE!" Platnium growled loudly. He pounced on Scorch again grabed his arm in a painful potion. He pickled all his streangth together.

"WAIT!" Lily yelled.

"AGAIN?" Platnium roared, but he obeyed.

"I have a better idea!" She said.

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

(may double post) I love this!!!

• Posted at:

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

I absolutely adore this!  But yikes!  Only the third chapter in and I already have a death sentence.

• Posted at:

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

It's not a big deal, but, my name is Plat-in-um, not Plat-ni-um.

Otherwise, keep up the good work.

• Posted at:

PLATINUM

He/Him

Ex-Programmer

78th Element, Pt.

#RememberTheLost

Glad you like it! When do you want Ye next chapter?

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

HECC YEAH!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Give us the next chapter whenever you're ready, Lily. No need to rush it.

• Posted at:

PLATINUM

He/Him

Ex-Programmer

78th Element, Pt.

#RememberTheLost

Thanks platinum! I'll release it soon! 

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

*is hyperventalating* Must. Have. More!

• Posted at:

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

i'm a bit late --

excuse me, but . . . WinterInk is non-binary. they go by they / them pronouns. i doubt they would be happy with the fact that you completely ignored the pronouns in their siggy.

also, they're really friendly. the WinterInk i know would never do so much as snap at someone.

they're gonna go on a camping trip, so i decided to say this for them.

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

Ok... what does not bianary bean?

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

they don't identify as male or female and go by they / them pronouns.

• Posted at:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DOWNFALL OF MY HOME.

@Lily: it means that they're not a boy or a girl.  So instead of saying 'he stole the cookies' or 'she stole the cookies' you would say 'they stole the cookies'.  He/she is so nice turns into they are so nice, he/she has a great personality into they have a great personality, etc. etc.

• Posted at:

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

Oh ok!

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Pantala:

Raiden tredded carefully on the rocks, he moved his feet carefully so as not to cause an avalanche. He hopped down a few meters and suddenly he heard voices.

He pricked his ears and stood motionless still. He was usually the one picked for this job. This job where he scouted ahead to make sure the attack was at a good time. A scout from every squadron had been dispatched to other parts of the Sky Kingdom.

"What's that?" He heard a voice call. No too quietly, Raiden might add!

"Whoa!" Someone else gasped. "That's not Scorch's voice! That's the Queen's voice!"

"It's a Stench Bettle," another voice said a bit softer. Raiden moved his talons cautiously. He moved ever closer the voices.

"What will it do?" Someone rasped.

"She'll see!" A dark voice whispered. Raiden has to strain his ears to hear her.

"What is that?" The female voice roared again. Raiden took some steps forward and saw a group of dragonets. A SkyWing was hissing at a young RainWing IceWing hybrid who had her talons out stretched towards the SkyWing.

"I just told you!" The young hybrid said softly.

"A Stench Bug?" The SkyWing cried her tense muscles relaxing a bit. "Your going to stench me out?" She laughed.

"Sure!" Another RainWing IceWing hybrid announced. All her scales but her IceWing spikes were a shade of dark purple. That was the dark voice Raiden had heard.

The little hybrid placed a small insect on the SkyWing's neck. It crawled down under her neck and onto her snout. It was then that Raiden realised the SkyWing was a boy! But with a female voice! Amusing.

"ARGH!" The strange SkyWing roared shacking her head, trying to fling the bug off. But just as it went flying, a strange mist shot out from its... well.. where to most stenchy smells come from on you?

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHH YUCK!" The SkyWing yelped swatting at her nose. "ARRRGGGHHHH!"

"How'd you know that would work?" A SanWing croaked. His wingtip had a series of black scales glistening with icy frost. Raiden glanced suspiciously over at the IceWing next to him.

"How did I know she'd smell it?" The the first hybrid asked. "I guessed!"

That confused Raiden. How could someone NOT smell anything? Was it some sort of disease? Battle scar?

"I-You..." The SkyWing coughed and slapped her nose again, as if trying to pry the smell out of her nose! "AAARRRGGHHH!" She gaged.

"Just so you know that smell doesn't even start to fade until next week!" The shadowy hybrid teased. The SkyWing pounced at the SandWing , but a silvery dragon slammed him back.

"YOU IN GRATEFUL SUBJECTS!" The SkyWing screamed, than suddenly he fell backwards as if all the life has left him.

The dragonets aprotched him carefully. The SandWing stayed where his was watching nervously.

"Scorch?" The black hybrid dragonet asked.

"Shadow?" Scorch croaked. Shadow let out a scream of joy and flung her wings around him. He did the same (with out the scream) and said something like "Oof! Ok. Hi!"

"We thought she'd be inside you forever!" The SandWing said with a smile.

"Speak for yourself!" The IceWing said.

"Me too," the SkyWing whispered at the same time.

Shadow looked at him with worried eyes, and her bright scales dimmed. "What was it like?" She asked.

"Well at first it didn't feel too bad, but then, when I saw what I did to Afternoon..." he trailed of shooting a guilty look at the SandWing wing.

Oh! Raiden thought. He burned the SandWings wing and the IceWing was trying to cool it down... interesting. Scorch seamed to be different now. He had a male voice and he was acting like... like he was being controlled!

Could the SkyWing queen have the same power as the HiveWing queen? The power to control her subjects?

"I'm just glad she's gone!" Scorch admitted quietly. There was a long silence as the unasked question hung in the air.

"How?" The young RainWing IceWing dragonet asked. "How'd she control you like that?"

"I-," Scorch started. "I'm not... I don't-I, I-ah... I don't know," he faulted rather suspiciously.

All eyes were suddenly on him. "Ok!" Scorch finally admitted after a long awkward pause. "I might have an idea..." everyone was looking at him now with deep suspicion. Scorch took a long breath out, than a short on in before he began.

"Not too long ago, on the lost continent of Pantala, there was this SilkWing," he began. Raiden was suddenly highly alert. How did this SkyWing know something about Raidens own tribe that Raiden didn't? "She was an animus, the first animus ever recorded in the history of Pantala!"

This Raiden knew. He remembered the story of the SilkWing now! She lived not long ago at ALL! She was banished from Pantala cause of her foreign powers!

"The three queens banished her cause they knew she had great untold power," Scorch continued, catching the attention of his crowd.

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

ARRRRBGGGGGH *dances in a circle* it is AWESOME!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y