Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

Forum Bro: Singly

Forum Sis: Fallon, Wing, 

Forum Mum: Drago

Forum Twin: Singly

I BEILIVE!!!!!

I love it!  But am I dead?  Please don't have me be dead!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

If you wait until tomorrow today will be gone

If you don't sing you won't find a song

If you can't speak start to shout

If you can't move don't look at the crowd

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

No

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

JIST POST TJE NEXT ONE pleeeeeAaaaasse

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

I might not be able to for a while... we are being evacuated for the first time... very scared!

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Yaaay!  Oh.  Yikes!  In school, or somewhere else?  I hope everything goes okay.

• Posted at:

If you wait until tomorrow today will be gone

If you don't sing you won't find a song

If you can't speak start to shout

If you can't move don't look at the crowd

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

Next chapter is almost ready!

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Phrrhia:

Secrets. Hidden feelings. Hidden truths. Hidden powers. Everything hidden. Lily wondered if this animus even tried to hide her power. Did she? Did the three queens see through her?

Will they see through me? Was more than one rainwing hiding this curse too? She highly doubted it!

"She ran away from Pantala and did two things with her power!" Scorch continued. "She cursed on of the battling dragons, and gave the Queen who ruled the Kingdom that occupied the armies!"

Lily gasped. "The SkyWing Queen!" Platinum growled before Lily could. There was a sudden flap of wings, and they all looked upwards. There was a green dragon flying down towards them his wings were long and rounded, and his freckled snout was hard to see in the dim light.

The dragon suddenly pulled himself to a stop, a horrified face was illuminated when he tilted his head towards the moons. He looked down at the dragonets. He was only a dragonet himself. Then he started winging away at full speed, flapping frantically as if deathly afraid.

"LEAFWING!" Platinum roared suddenly lurching into the air, speeding after the dragon. Shadow flapped away in hot pursuit.

"Wait!" Scorch called. "I'll catch him faster!" He too was soon a zooming figure in the distance.

Lily turned awkwardly towards the only dragonet (besides her) left.

"What just happened?" Afternoon asked warily. He watched the distant figures as if thinking of joining the chase.

Lily sat down looking at his wing knowing he probably would not be able to fly in a few days.

"They saw a LeafWing?" He asked again. "Hmmm... why would a LeafWing be here unless Pantala is attacking!" He stood up too quickly and Lily saw the pain on his face.

Lily let him lean on her as she started back to their camp. "I'm sure it's nothing!" Lily tried to comfort, but the SandWing was shooting nervous glances at the moonful sky as if expecting a horde of dragons to suddenly descend in them.

"You need your rest!" Lily continued. Suddenly Lily heard more wings flapping, and turned around abruptly making Afternoon wince at the Sudden movement.

A blue purple and green dragon was flying away. When Lily looked closer, she saw an extra pair of wings!

"SilkWing..." she hissed. What if her curse came from that animus SilkWing? What if she was the reason Lily had to make a stone fort in the jungle! Was a SilkWing the reason she had to hide every Night?

No RainWing ever had this kind of curse before! So it must of been an animus cause!

"Where?" Afternoon jumped looking in her direction.

"I'm going after him!" Lily growled. Afternoon have her a 'really? you!? Sweet little Lily?' look, but Lily ignored him setting him down on the rocky slope.

"Can you make it from here?" Lily asked.

"Yes but..." Lily didn't hear the end of his sentence, she was already in the air, her usual bright colours sifting like falling sand to more camouflage colours. The spikes on her tail and spine were still a light blue White colour, lily shifted them to a darker blue.

Lily could only make her spines different shades of blue and white, which was annoying! But hopefully in the darker shade they were, the SilkWing wouldn't notice it.

The colour fading dragon checked behind him a few times, as if he sensed Lily's presence, but every time he did, Lily tried her best to cover the not so camo scales on her back.

"HELLO?" The dragon called spinning in the air again. "It's me Raiden!" Interesting name...

Maybe Lily could camouflage herself as a LeafWing! No he'd notice her blue spines.

She tried to flap as little as possible as Raiden stared out into the night.
"Catch?" He roared echoing off the cliffs. "It's your brother?"

He looked around nervously, but if he saw Lily's dark spines, he didn't do anything about it, he just turned around reluctantly and flapped on.

Lily followed less gracefully. She was so used to swinging and jumping between trees in the rainforest, so her tail some times flared wildly as she forgot there was nothing but air around her.

Her wings flapped louder than she wanted, and she accendently ran into the side of a cliff when it came suddenly out of the blue. A small shower of rocks fell down the mountain side and Lily's colours switched to bright yellow and white.

She quickly corrected them, but it was too late. The SilkWimg growled low in his thrust and leaped onto Lily with a crash. Lily's scales went bright white and yellow again. She made them as bright as possible and flared them in her attackers face as they went plummeting down to earth.

Raiden pushed her away with a roar, but as Lily flared her now duller wings to catch herself, her attacker was back on her before her talons could even touch the ground.

Raiden reached for her flinging her into a stone, and Lily felt a painful snap and heard a quiet crack as her wing slammed into the boulder.

"YOWCH!" She yelled and black venom shot out of her mouth. Raiden tumbled out of the way but his tail brushed it and he screamed in pain. The tip of his tail melted and Lily had to look away.

Suddenly Lily felt her scales shifting, she looked up at the three moons. It was transformation time. At this time of night, every night her scales went as hot as flames and her scales steamed with heat.

Raiden went to pounce at her as her scales shifted to a browny red. "WAIT!" Lily screeched launching herself on the air. As Raiden reached for her tail she knew it would be one less threat if they touched, but she couldn't bring herself to just watch him die.

"IF YOU TOUCH ME YOULL DIE!" He stopped abruptly at her words, but his face told his thoughts.

"But I just touched you a minute ago," he smirked at her threat, "but I'm still alive!"

"You don't understand!" She yelled as he launched at her again. "My scales are boiling, I have firescales! I... can change them st will..." she lied not wanting to tell him the truth.

Panic started to control her. No one knew this happened. She usually His herself, what if one of her friends went to hug her!? What should she do? Lie, or tell the truth?

"PROVE IT!" The SilkWing yelled back. She looked at him curiously and he seemed to get her look. "On that flower!" He said hurriedly.

Lily looked at the flower. "But it's so pretty!" Lily protested and he shot her a "ha!" Look. "I-... FINE!"

She flew down, keeping her wing tucked away from the SilkWing. She reached out reluctantly and brushed the flower with her talons.

It shrivelled to a pile of ash. She whispered her sorries and turned to Raiden expectantly.

His jaw was dropped, his eyes locked on the the black pile of ash. He stumbled over his words and Lily sighed.

She reached her talons threatening towards him, and he flared his wings stumbling backwards, it was rather amusing.

"Now..." Lily said, smiling at his horrified face. "Show me where you were off to in such a hurry..."

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

WHOA! Not trying to be a suck up buuuttt... YOUR AWESOME AT STIRIES! Can I be in it!?

• Posted at:

~-_-~!

S̴H̴e/m̴e/h̴e̴r

íf lífє gívєs чσu lєmσns mαkє ETEY'E IE!

Lily Fσɾɠιʋҽ ɱҽ!

200 Stars!

#RememberEllysia!

#EllysiaForumsib4life

Morning GUYS!!

This forumfic seems nice, is there a sign-up thread?

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

He/Him

This is my Forumfic sign-up thread: /339280, If you want to read it, here: /340457

Triplets with Rune and Tiger

I'm thinking of putting something here for the end of the fourms but idk yet.

Icy Spicy!

She does have one! Click on her name and find it! 

• Posted at:

~-_-~!

S̴H̴e/m̴e/h̴e̴r

íf lífє gívєs чσu lєmσns mαkє ETEY'E IE!

Lily Fσɾɠιʋҽ ɱҽ!

200 Stars!

#RememberEllysia!

#EllysiaForumsib4life

Morning GUYS!!

Do you want more or are u sick of it?

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿