What do you think?

HERE IT IS GUYS!!!

~Prologue~

A hooded figure walked along the road towards a house. Just as he raised his hand to knock, the door opened. A young man stood there, kind of tall, and skinny. He beckoned the hooded man inside.

“Do you have it?” the hooded man asked in a low voice, his eyes covered by the hood.

“Yes.” The man replied. He took a small, gold pocketwatch out of an ornamental box. “I present this to you, as your faithful servant.” He said, kneeling and extending his hands towards the hooded man, which held the pocketwatch. The hooded man carefully picked it up.

“With this clockwork device, I will use it for the greater good of this world.” He said. The gold pocketwatch began to glow until its light lit the entire room. The hooded figure slipped the pocketwatch into his pocket and left the house, the pocketwatch’s light going out like a fire when water is dumped on it.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

Oh yes, oh yes, IT'S SPRINGTIME!

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

And we all have the power of Wings of Fire.

We goin' to the other side...

NOOO I WANTED A SPOT

;-;

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

Flipside: Luna

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

ForumFam: Uxii, Eliza, Rune

In way too many roleplays

We will fight for our forums.

And we will win!

Looks good so far!

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Tangled in the strings of society 

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Nova-not really much to nick, but Lunar

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Sorry Gleam. Everyone got the spots before you did.

Maybe later you can make a character.

THERE'S STILL ELEMENTAL MAGIC!!!

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

"To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ~Albus Dumbledore

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Yeah, right XD

we need to make our forms

YOU NEED TO MAKE THE SEAWING FORM *stares at you*

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." ~Paul Brandt

And we will win!

Here it 'tis! Don't worry, the other two characters will hopefully be introduced in the next chapter!

~Chapter 1~

Eliza tried to pay attention to her teacher. School was SO. BORING. She looked at the clock on the wall. Ten more minutes. Five. FINALLY! The bell! Eliza quickly stood up with the other students and slung her backpack over a shoulder. She briskly walked down the hall. She wanted to run, but last time she did that she ran somebody over. It had NOT ended well. She gratefully pushed out the door and skipped down the sidewalk.

Life in 2218 wasn’t much different from 100 years ago. Still no flying cars, no Starfleet, like in Star Trek (which was still quite popular) space ships discovering new planets and aliens, no time-travel (unless a crazy scientist and a teenager were using a flying DeLorean that was run on plutonium), and CERTAINLY no flying cities. Eliza thought that Starfleet would be interesting to join, as that was her Trekkie-side’s deepest dream.

As she walked up the short driveway to her house, she checked the mailbox. Inside, there was only a small envelope. Eliza pulled it out and read the address. To Miss Elizabeth Star was who it was addressed to. Why would anyone write a letter to ME?! She wondered. She opened it and pulled out a silver pocketwatch, with the picture of a crest of a dragon carved out of it, slightly sticking out from the rest of the pocketwatch. Eliza pressed the button and the watch clicked open, telling the hour and minute.

“Huh.” She said aloud to herself.

“What’s this?” she heard someone near her say.

She turned around and saw a girl by the name of Rune Murkeywater. She was 13 years old and lived next door to Eliza. She had shoulder-length strawberry-blond hair and multi-colored eyes. On the left side, a bright green eye, and on the right, a deep blue eye. Eliza knew that there were little bits of other colors, but she’d never really talked to Rune before, and since she was a whole year older, she was in eighth grade, so she didn’t know what colors.

Eliza walked over and saw Rune was holding an envelope addressed to her and holding a copper pocketwatch, with a crest like hers, only it was a phoenix.

“I have one, too.” Eliza showed Rune the silver dragon pocketwatch. “Does yours have an address?”

Rune shook her head. “No. Does yours?” Eliza shook her head. “It CAN’T be a coincidence that we both got one, can it?” Rune asked.

“I dunno.” Eliza replied. Then she looked at her pocketwatch again. “I am OFFICALLY confused now.” She said.

Rune opened her pocketwatch, and Eliza’s opened hers. They put them next to each other. “They’re both synced EXACTLY.” Rune observed.

“Aren’t clocks supposed to be synced?” Eliza asked.

“Not all clocks change at the exact same time. Some might be a minute behind or a minute ahead.” Rune explained. “I’m guessing the person who sent these went through a lot of trouble to sync these exactly.”

“Oh. Right. I knew that.” Eliza said, grinning at the older girl. “I have to go now. See you later?” she asked.

Rune shrugged. “Maybe.” She said simply. Then she turned around and walked up her driveway, onto the front porch, and into the house.

Eliza went into her own house, and up to her room. She tried to do her homework, but her mind kept drifting back to the pocketwatch, which was lying on her bed. She went over and picked it up, an studied it. Then she heard the house phone ringing. She went downstairs to the kitchen phone and answered it. To her surprise, it was Rune.

“Hello? Is this Eliza?” Rune’s voice asked.

“Yeah, this is.” Eliza replied.

“Right. So my friend, Nova Mercaina, she just came over and brought a bronze pocketwatch that looks like ours, except it has a griffin on it.” Rune explained.

Eliza’s eyebrows drew together in confusion. Not because she didn’t know who Nova Mercaina was.

Nova wasn’t popular, like some kids at school were, but Eliza had seen her before. Nova was in Rune’s class.

No, Eliza was confused because of another reason. “Why are we all getting these pocketwatches?” she asked Rune.

“I don’t know.” Rune admitted. “Come over and I’ll tell you more about it.”

“Okay.” Eliza agreed. Then she hung up and headed over to Rune’s house.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

VERY GOOD

me wanty a spot... ;-;

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Great work! Keep going!

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

This is random, but I'm gonna call Pricilla Mari Temmie. If any of you have seen/played Undertale, you will understand.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

I give you... FAIRY DRAGONETHEART AND TEMMIE MARI!!!

~Chapter 2~

13-year-old Fairy Dragonheart walked down the sidewalk to her house, passing Rune’s house as she went. Checking the mailbox as she went up the driveway, she saw a single envelope in it. It's probably a junk-mail letter. She thought. But when she pulled it out, she was startled by its weight. Maybe someone sent it to the wrong address? She thought, but the letter had no return address, and it said:

To Miss Fairy Dragonheart. Dragonheart, and Fairy, not to mention, weren’t very common names. So Fairy shrugged and opened the letter. Inside was a shiny brass pocketwatch. On the cover was a crest with a unicorn. Huh. That's...odd. Her calculating brain suddenly launched into action with questions, answers, and possibilities. Perhaps there WAS another Fairy Dragonheart? No. Fairy immediately ruled that one out. Why would anyone send her a pocketwatch? Perhaps they thought she needed a clock? No. Fairy ruled that one out, too. She already had a digital watch. Why was there a unicorn on it? Fairy didn’t argue with that fact. She LOVED unicorns. If they were real, she’d probably get one. But unicorns weren’t real.

Just then, Fairy’s friend, Priscilla Mari, who was 14, came over. “HOI!” she said. She looked down at the pocketwatch Fairy was holding. “Cool! I have one, too!” she held out her hand, and in it was a rose-gold pocketwatch, with a crest like Fairy’s, but with a Pegasus. “DOES THIS MEAN I’M FINALLY GETTING A PEGASUS FOR MY BIRTHDAY?!” Priscilla asked excitedly.

“Maybe?” Fairy looked at both pocketwatches. “Does this mean that I’M getting a UNICORN? Unicorns aren’t real.”

“Who says?” Priscilla argued playfully. “I’m pretty sure they left because the leprechauns chased them off earth and then they had to go on a rainbow bridge that disappeared after all of them crossed it so the leprechauns couldn’t follow them.”

“Leprechauns aren’t real, either.” Fairy said, exasperated and amused at the same time with Priscilla.

“Then why are leprechauns everywhere on St. Patrick’s Day?” Priscilla said, raising her eyebrows in emphasis.

“Those are people DRESSED UP as leprechauns. If they were real, they’d be about this tall.” Fairy made a gap with her fingers about three inches long.

“And that’s why you don’t know they’re real.” Pricilla said happily.

Fairy sighed and noticed the pocketwatch had a little chain with a clasp, like a necklace. Fairy put the pocketwatch around her neck.

“Ooh, you look SOOO much prettier when you’re wearing it like a necklace.” Priscilla said, doing the same with hers.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but okay. Fairy almost said. “You wanna come inside?” she asked instead.

“Sure!” Priscilla replied. They both went inside the house and went upstairs to Fairy’s bedroom.

“Why did we both get a pocketwatch?” Fairy wondered aloud.

“Uh. I dunno, but they look cool!” Priscilla said.

“If you say so.” Fairy said. “But I still want to know.” She said.

“I get that,” Priscilla said, “because that’s you. You like to know things.”

Fairy gave Priscilla a sideways smile. “Thanks,” she said, “and you’re right. I’m just being me. I have questions that I want answered.” She held the pocketwatch up to study it more.

“I have a feeling that these have something to do with time travel.” Priscilla said. Fairy gave Pricilla a surprised look.

“Where’d you get an idea like that?!” she demanded. Priscilla shrugged.

“I dunno.” She said honestly.

“Priscilla Mari, you never cease to amaze me.” Fairy told her friend.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Annnd back to Rune, Nova, and Eliza!

~Chapter 3~

Rune waited for Eliza to sit on the bed with her and Nova Mercaina.

“Nova, would you mind showing us your pocketwatch again?” Rune asked the light-brown haired, green-eyed 13-year-old.

Nova nodded, and showed the other two girls her bronze pocketwatch with the griffin crest.

“That’s…weird?” Eliza said. “Right? That’s weird that we ALL have pocketwatches? And that we ALL got them on the SAME day?”

Rune nodded at the 12-year-old. “I think there’s something strange about it.” she agreed. “Whoever sent them knew who we are, and I think they know that we know each other.”

“So…you’re saying they meant to send us these pocketwatches?” Nova asked. Rune nodded again. “Well, let’s look at what we’ve got.” Nova said.

Here comes the detective side of Nova. Rune thought, though not unkindly.

“Can you guys set yours next to mine?” Nova asked. Rune set her copper phoenix pocketwatch next to Nova’s bronze griffin one. Eliza did the same. “So they’re all similar except for the animal, and the metal. Or at least, the color.” Nova said. “We also got them on the same day, today, and all of them came with no address. My conclusion is that they were sent to us for a specific reason, to us specifically, out of all of the MANY people in the city.”

“I guess that makes sense,” Eliza said, “but is there anything else we should know?”

Rune felt a small twinge and a sudden urge. She reached into her backpack and pulled out her history book, flipping to Paul Revere’s Ride. Then she let out a gasp.

“What is it?” Eliza asked, noticing Rune’s mortified face.

“L-look at this.” With shaking hands, Rune pointed to a paragraph. “This is supposed to say that Paul Revere was released by the redcoats and had to walk back, but…” she gulped, her face pale. “It says that a British soldier shot both of them, and that Paul Revere’s body was found on the side of the road.”

Eliza let out a shout of surprise, then fell off the bed and hit her head on the floor.

“Are you okay?!” Rune asked the now-fallen girl.

“No…” Eliza moaned from the floor. “Paul Revere wasn’t shot…he had to walk back to Boston because the recoats took his horse.” She said. Then she slowly climbed back onto the bed, rubbing the back of her head.

“I was certain it said that before,” Nova said, “not what it says now.” Then she looked up at Rune and Eliza. “Do you think someone might be altering the timeline?” she asked.

Eliza’s face scrunched up. “We don’t HAVE time travel, remember? 100 years ago, we THOUGHT we’d have time travel by now.”

“But it’s the only possibility that makes sense,” Nova argued.

“You might be right,” Eliza said, “but I’m NOT about to believe that only at THIS SECOND we have time travel.”

“Do you think this connects to the pocketwatches?” Nova asked Rune.

Rune picked up her pocketwatch. The little button that is pressed to open the pocketwatch also could pulled up and turned counterclockwise or clockwise to reset it, if needed. Rune did so and turned it clockwise. To her complete surprise and bewilderment, the clock hands didn’t move to twelve o’clock, like she had turned it to go to. Instead, they just continued on their correct course.

“I think it’s broken.” She said, shaking the pocketwatch a little. “I can’t reset the time on mine.”

Eliza picked hers up and tried. “Mine too!” she exclaimed. Nova tried next.

“That’s…the weirdest thing I have EVER seen.” She said. “But that’s not on the topic. Why did the history book change?”

Rune twisted the little button, so the hands should have gone around the numbers counterclockwise three times.

Suddenly, the clock hands began to spin counterclockwise, halting at 1, then 7, and then it went around in a circle and stopped at 7 again, then it turned a circle and stopped at 5.

“1, 7, 7, 5…” Rune said, her eyes wide. Eliza and Nova bent over to look. The pocketwatch’s hands spun again, stopping at 4, then 1, and 4 again.

“1, 7, 7 ,5, 4, 1, 5.” Eliza murmured. “THAT’S IT!”

“What’s ‘it’?” Nova asked.

“1, 7, 7, 5, 4, 1, 4! That’s a date!” Eliza said. “Think about it! If you put it together the right way, it becomes-”

“APIRL 14TH, 1775!” Rune exclaimed. “The day of Paul Revere’s ride!”

“What did you do?” Nova asked.

“I turned the button so the hands should have gone around counterclockwise three times, then it started spinning.” Rune said. Nova and Rune tried it. Both of their pocketwatches did the same as Rune’s. Eliza pushed the button down, so it wouldn’t reset the hands. She looked up.

“Guys…” then in a flash of white light, Eliza disappeared. Nova’s and Rune’s eyes widened.

“Well, the only way to find out what happened is to do it.” Nova said, shrugging. She pushed down the button, and then she disappeared in a flash of white light. Rune gulped, then pushed the button down and disappeared in a flash of white light like Eliza and Nova.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

WHYY WHY CAN'T I BE A CHARACTER WHY CAN'T THERE BE 6 SPOTS

*cries*

I LOVE IT!!!

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Guys...It's supposed to be April 18th, not April 14th.

SORRY.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

This is amazing!

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

We will never be forgotten

for we've all played our parts

and if the memories are erased

they'll still be in our hearts

Gleam. Go to sign up thread and put yourself in. I HAVE A PLAN TO WRITE YOU IN.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*cough*AHAHAHAHAHAHHA-*cough cough*-HAHAHAHAHAHHA

*COUGH*

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

*Does a double-take* Wait, do I get to Pocketwatcher? I am a very confooz oh my gosh, how could I have made that sound worse

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Hmm, is it bad I don’t understand it?

• Posted at:

N O V A

We’re all just puppets

Look around 

Don’t you see

We’re controlled

By society

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Hello?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

@Nova, it's not bad that you don't understand it right now. The characters don't understand what's going on right now, either. Don't worry, though. It'll be explained as the story progresses.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

~Chapter 4~

When Nova opened her eyes, she was in a white room. She sat up in the white bed she was lying on and looked at four other beds lined up in a row against the wall next to hers.

Rune and Eliza were in the two next to her, and two other girls at the end. When Nova looked at them, she recognized the one with light brown hair as Fairy Dragonheart, who was in Nova’s class. The other girl Nova vaguely recognized as Priscilla Mari, who was 14 and in ninth grade. Priscilla had bright pink, spiky hair cut in a pixie cut, and Nova had always assumed that Priscilla's hair was dyed, though she didn’t know for sure. Nova leaned over and nudged Rune.

“Rune. Rune. Rune wake up.” She said softly. Rune blinked open her blue and green eyes, and sat up.

“Where are we?” she asked. “And I have a strange feeling to ask…When are we?” To Nova, that question made sense to ask. They had, after all, just been teleported to who knows where by pocketwatches.

Nova went over to Eliza. She was curled up tightly on her side, making her look strangely like a cinnamon roll. Nova poked Eliza’s arm, and the 12-year-old’s blue eyes snapped open. She bolted upright.

“WHERE ARE THE DONUTS.” She said, obviously still half-asleep.

“Uh…there aren’t any donuts. Sorry,” Nova said.

“But…I was in Donutland.” Eliza said sadly.

“Yes, you were in Donutland, which is a section of Dreamland.” Nova said dryly.

Eliza shook her head, as if trying to remember something. “I got teleported by a dragon pocketwatch, right?” she asked drowsily.

“Yes, and then Rune and I followed you.” Nova said.

“Right. I remember that now.” Eliza said. “Now WHERE and WHEN in the TIMELINE are we?!”

“Wait, what?” Rune said. “What does she mean?”

“WE JUST GOT TELEPORTED BY POCKETWATCHES WHAT DO YOU THINK I MEAN DO YOU THINK I’M CRAZY?!” Eliza said, jumping up and running around, her arms in the air.

Maybe… Nova thought, smiling inwardly a little.

Fairy Dragonheart and Priscilla Mari sat up.

“What’s going on?” Fairy asked. She squinted at Nova and Rune. “I’ve seen you guys in class.” She turned to Eliza. “Who are you?”

“I’m Eliza Star. It’s a pretty silly name, though.” Eliza said. “What’re your names?”

“I’m Priscilla Mari, and I’m 14.” Priscilla said.

“I’m 12.” Eliza said.

“And I’m Fairy Dragonheart.” Fairy said. “I’m 13, the same as Rune and Nova.”

“DRAGONHEART?!” Eliza exclaimed. “I wish that were MY name!” she said truthfully.

“Don’t bother.” Rune said. “Star is a very nice last name.”

“If you say so.” Eliza said doubtfully. She fingered her silver pocketwatch that she was wearing as a necklace, like everyone else.

“Hey…you guys have pocketwatches TOO?!” Priscilla exclaimed. She showed Nova, Rune, and Eliza a brass pocketwatch with a Pegasus crest. Fairy showed them her pocketwatch, a rose-gold one with a unicorn crest.

“Did you guys noticed how Paul Revere’s life ended? He was supposed to have lived a LONG time after that!” Fairy said. Everyone else nodded grimly.

“Our pocketwatches gave us that date, and then we came here.” Nova said. Fairy nodded. “That’s what happened with us, too.”

Eliza opened her pocketwatch. She did the same process as before. “Hey, it’s doing it again!” everyone else did the same with theirs. Then, they pushed the button, and disappeared in a flash of white light.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Another great chapter!

...could you please answer my question?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

Cool!!! I can't wait to see Reading and the rest of the characters!

• Posted at:

Call me...*~Reading~*  

Friendly Neighborhood Fangirl

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

I’m really going to miss the forums. I love all of you! Please find me on homebase! My user is the same!

Oh! Gleam, sorry! No, and yes.

It's a surprise...

Just put in the form, and all will be revealed... DUN DUN DUNNN!

And I'm glad you like my story. :D

It makes me so proud.

And GO MAKE THE MUDWING DRAGONET AS YOU CAN SEE I PUT OUT THE SEAWING.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

This is great!

Oof, I just noticed that the bit before the second chapter says "Dragonetheart" and "Temmie" XD

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

@Fairydragon I take it you've played/seen Undertale...?

TORIEL TUTORIAL!!

SANS!

PAPYRUS!

ALL THE PUNSSSSSSSSSSSS

next chapter coming soon (in about five minutes from when I write this)!

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

I really like this! It's kinda cool, because nothing makes sense right now, and we're diving headfirst into mystery.

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

@Eliza

Um, no, actually...

• Posted at:

~Fairydragon~

She/Her

ok, thanks

no problem :D :D :D :D :D *huggles*

FINE, SOMETIME SOOON

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

WHEEE!!! I'm working on chapter 9 XD

~Chapter 5~

When Priscila opened her eyes, she and Fairy, Rune, Nova, and Eliza were standing at the edge of a town.

“AHHH!” Priscilla turned around and saw Eliza, who was wearing an unusual dress. “WHEN DID I GET THIS?!” she demanded. Priscilla looked down at her clothes. They were the same as Eliza’s.

“It’s true.” Nova murmured. “We DID travel back in time.” Eliza stopped messing with her dress.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Well, look at us!” Nova said. “We’re wearing 18th century clothes!”

“You mean we’re in the thirteen American colonies?!” everyone exclaimed. Nova nodded.

“We’re dressed like most girls did in the 1700s.” Nova said.

“You can say that again.” Eliza said. She bent over, fiddling with her skirt. “At least we’re not dressed like the rich people were.” She made a gaging noise. “If I had to wear a corset, I’d die.”

“Agreed.” Rune said.

Priscilla studied her dress. It was made of light blue calico, a fabric often used at that time for dresses, with brown boot-like shoes and some thin petticoats underneath. She was wearing a calico bonnet, as was everybody else. Eliza’s was a normal blue, darker than Priscilla’s. Rune’s was reddish-brown. Nova’s was a very dark blue, and Fairy’s was pinkish-red-brown.

“You should keep that bonnet on, Priscilla.” Rune advised. “In the 1700s, girls never cut their hair short, and it definitely wasn’t pink.” Priscilla nodded.

“And we can’t use words like ‘okay’ and ‘sure’.” Nova added.

“Why not?” Eliza asked.

“They aren’t words that were used like that until at least the 1850s, maybe even later.” Nova explained. “Words they used here are shan’t for shouldn’t, very well or alright for okay, may instead of can, that kind of stuff.” Everyone nodded. “And we need different names. Nobody around here would have the name Fairy, Nova, or Rune.”

“What about me and Priscilla?” Eliza asked.

“Priscilla and Eliza, which is a nickname for Elizabeth, are common names around here. You guys are fine.” Nova said. “I’ll call myself Nellie, for Eleanora.” She said.

“I’ll be Ruby.” Rune said.

“And I’ll be Fanny.” Fairy said.

Pricilla’s hand felt under her bonnet. “Hey!” she exclaimed then she pulled off her bonnet. Long, brown hair tumbled down her back in two thick braids and stopped at her waist.

“That’s incredible!” Rune and Nova exclaimed at the same time. “Something changed not just your clothes, but your hair, too!”

“I still wish it were pink.” Priscilla said. She put her hair up and twisted it, so it became a bun, then put her bonnet back on. “Why do you think we’re here?” she asked.

“I think we’re here to stop Paul Revere from dying!” Eliza said courageously.

That sounds like me when I was 12. Priscilla thought, grinning inwardly.

“That’s a pretty tough goal.” Rune said.

“It’s simple!” Eliza said. “First, we have to go to Boston!”

“We don’t even know where WE are!” Nova exclaimed.

“We’ll ask!” Eliza said. She walked down the street, the other four girls hurrying to catch up with her without running. “Excuse me, sir,” Eliza said, talking to a man sweeping the steps of his shop. “Could you perhaps tell us where we are and the date?”

“You’re in Roxbury, Massachusetts, miss.” The man said. “And it’s the 13th of April, 1775.”

“Thank you kindly.” Eliza said, curtsying, then walking away to the other girls.

“How did you…?” Priscilla asked.

“I LOVE history.” Eliza said simply. “You don’t think I DIDN’T read about how people acted?”

“Fair enough.” Priscilla said, shrugging.

“Guys, we need cover.” Nova said.

“What do you mean?” Rune asked.

“I mean, what do we say if someone asks us our last names?” Nova explained. “We also need an answer to who are parents are if they ask, and where we live.”

“We’ll say we’re sisters,” Fairy suggested, “and we’ll all agree on a last name.”

“What about Dragonheart?” Eliza asked hopefully.

“Not a chance.” Nova said. “Nobody here would have that as a last name.”

“What about…” Priscilla racked her brain for a name. “Schuyler?”

“No.” Nova shook her head. “The Schuylers were, or ARE, as I should say, a rich family in New York. If we said our last name was Schuyler, they would think we were Philip Schuyler’s daughters.”

“Why is that so bad?” Priscilla asked.

“Because he already has kids.” Eliza piped up. “Angelica, Elizabeth, and Marguerite, or Peggy… and William, I think.” Everyone stared at her. “What? I like Hamilton.” She shrugged.

“We’ll call ourselves Mercaina, because it seems like a name that would fit here.” Nova said. “All in favor?”

All the girls raised her hand.

“It’s agreed.” Rune said. Then the five girls continued walking on the road. This time, it was Rune who asked a man a question. “Sir, how far be it to Boston?” she asked.

“Quite a ways, lassie.” The man replied. “If you want to get there before sundown, I suggest you go that way.” He pointed down the road.

“Thank you,” Rune said. Then she hurried to catch up with the others. “We need to go this way.” She said.

“How far?” Nova asked. Rune shrugged.

“Until we reach Boston.” She said.

This is gonna be fun. Priscilla thought.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

*applauds*

when I finish Gleam, I'll post her on here, because the other thread seems to be dead... is that ok?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

*sigh*  Very well.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

This is fantastic!

I got the idea for Priscilla from my stuffed pegasus XD

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

@KitCat OMG that is such a coincidence.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

I don't have a posting schedule except to post when I have a chapter :D

~Chapter 6~

Eliza, Rune, Nova, Fairy, and Priscilla walked down the road.

“I wish I could wear pants.” Eliza grumbled.

“You can’t.” Nova said blandly, as though wishing she could wear shorts, like she had before they had time-travelled. “It’s considered improper.”

“I know.” Eliza said. “That doesn’t mean I don’t want to, though.” But she kept walking.

At sundown, when all five girls were exhausted, they saw twinkling lights almost completely surrounded by a harbor.

“It’s Boston!” Fairy exclaimed. The girls pulled their skirts up a little so they could run, and took off down the road.

When they walked into Boston, it wasn’t nearly as magnificent as it would be in 2118, but it was still a wonder. People were still about, hurrying home, and boys were coming to light oil lamps.

“Wait…” Eliza stopped in her tracks.

“What?” Rune asked.

“We don’t know where we’re going to sleep!” Eliza said. “We don’t have money, so we can’t sleep in a tavern…oh, what are we going to do?!” Rune walked over to her.

“Don’t worry, we’re going to find somewhere.” She said firmly.

Later, Eliza stopped again. “Look!” she exclaimed, pointing to a sign. “‘Paul Revere Silversmith’.” she read. “It’s Paul Revere’s silversmithing shop!” she exclaimed. A dim light was still in the window. A man came and opened the door. He looked like he was maybe in his thirties.

“Can I help you, girls?” he asked.

“Uh.” Eliza looked at the other girls. “We-we just noticed your shop.” She said.

“And you can read?” he asked, bending down to look at her in the fading light.

“Y-yes sir.” Eliza said. “A-all five of us can.” She said.

“Where do you live?” Mr. Revere asked.

“C-Concord, sir.” Eliza replied. Mr. Revere looked surprised.

“You’ve come here from Concord? That’s incredible. Come inside, will you?” He held the door open for them. Eliza nervously walked in the door, and was followed by Nova, Rune, Fairy, and finally Priscilla.

Eliza suddenly remembered that Fairy had brown-almost-black-eyes with pink. She glanced at the 14-year-old, and saw that her eyes had also changed color. Now they were a brilliant green.

Rune’s eyes had also changed. Now both of them were hazel. Eliza inwardly breathed a sigh of relief.

“Can you tell me who’s the oldest of you?” Mr. Revere asked. Priscilla stepped forward.

“I am, sir. My name is Priscilla.” She said, curtsying.

“Who are your parents?”

The five girls hesitated at the question. Then Nova said, “They’re dead, sir.”

Phew! Cover! Eliza thought. And that’s why we came to Boston! Yeah! Let’s say that!

“That’s why we’ve come here, sir.” Eliza said. “We couldn’t stay in Concord, because the fire that killed our parents also burned down our house.”

“I see.” Mr. Revere studied his hands. “You may stay here for the night.” He said.

“Really?!” Eliza exclaimed, then she clapped her hand of her mouth. “I mean, thank you, Mr. Revere.” She said. Mr. Revere smiled, then disappeared in a room. He came back with a woman.

“This is my wife, Rachel.” He said.

“Hello,” Eliza said to the woman. The woman smiled.

“I’m afraid you’ll have to sleep by the fireplace,” she said apologetically. “We have no room upstairs.”

“It’s fine,” Rune said.

Rachel Revere led the five girls to the kitchen fireplace. Then she gave them some blankets.

“Thank you, Mrs. Revere.” Nova said.

“To you, it is Rachel.” She said, smiling at the girls again. Then she left them.

“So, we’re staying in Paul Revere’s house, right?” Priscilla said. Eliza nodded.

“It’s really weird and awesome at the same time.” She said. Eliza reached into her collar and pulled out her pocketwatch, which she had hidden earlier. “We should keep them hidden like I did.” She said. “We’re lucky nobody noticed them.” The other girls nodded and hid their pocketwatches under the collar of their dress.

“We should sleep now.” Rune said. The other girls nodded.

I hope what we’re doing is the right thing. Eliza thought as she went to sleep.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

IN CHAPTER 6 WHEN THEY SAY CONCORD SWITCH IT TO ROXBURY BECAUSE I WROTE IT WRONG.

I write this in a Word Doc then I copy and paste it so yeah.

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

I'm probably gonna post a bunch of chapters all at once...because I'm writing Chapter 16 now XD

SOOOOOO.

~Chapter 7~

Fairy opened her eyes. Rachel Revere was standing over her.

“Good morning, dear.” She said, smiling. “I’m afraid you will have to move so I may use the fireplace.” Fairy’s eyes widened, and she scrambled up, giving Rachel room to get to the fireplace. Everyone else was awake. “Did you sleep well?” Rachel said as she lit the fire.

“Y-yes, ma’am.” Fairy said. “I mean, Rachel.” From the corner of her eye, Fairy could see Eliza grinning.

“I don’t believe I caught your names, girls.” Rachel.

“I’m Fair-” Fairy began to say, but Eliza jabbed her ribs. “I mean, I’m Fanny.” She said quickly.

“I’m Ruby,” Rune said.

“I’m Nellie,” Nova introduced herself.

“Priscilla,” she said simply.

“And I’m Eliza, and I’m also the youngest.” Eliza chimed in. Rachel smiled.

“So which order are you? Oldest to youngest?” she asked.

Drat! Fairy thought. Rune, Nova, and I are all the same age!

“I’m the oldest,” Priscilla said. “My younger sister is Fairy, and she’s 13.”

“Rune and I are also 13.” Nova said.

“They were adopted.” Fairy said quickly at the sight of Rachel’s face.

“I see.” She said. “Would you girls mind getting some firewood? Paul starts working about now.”

Eliza grabbed two logs from next to the fireplace then she staggered at the weight. Everyone laughed, and Fairy took the other log. Then they both went to another room. Mr. Revere was there with a small fire.

“Oh, you have some logs. Put them here.” Mr. Revere said, motioning to the fireplace. Eliza put hers down, then she stumbled and her pocketwatch slipping out from under her collar. Fairy watched, frozen as Mr. Revere noticed it. Fairy quickly put her log on the fire, which was crackling merrily now. “May I see your pocketwatch?” Mr. Revere asked quietly. Eliza gulped, then carefully took off her pocketwatch and gave it to him. Fairy held her breath, and she could tell Eliza was, too. “This is made of pure silver.” Mr. Revere said. “Where did you get it?” he asked Eliza.

“Uh.” Eliza hesitated, and Fairy could tell she was trying to think up a story. “M-my parents gave it to me before they died.” She said slowly.

“Do your sisters have one?” Mr. Revere asked. Eliza nodded. “Each of them are made of silver?” Eliza shook her head. “Why does this pocketwatch have a dragon on it?” Mr. Revere asked.

“I-I don’t know, sir.” Eliza said nervously.

“I have one, sir.” Fairy took off her pocketwatch, much to the dismay of Eliza, judging by her face.

“A unicorn.” Mr. Revere murmured. “I’m no goldsmith, but I know that this is made of pure rose-gold.” Fairy nodded. Mr. Revere gave Fairy and Eliza their pocketwatches back. “Be careful with those.” He said to both of them quietly, so quietly that they had to lean in to hear him. “Those pocketwatches are not to be taken lightly. They hold much more than time-telling.” Then he stood up. Fairy and Eliza left the room.

“Did he seem…odd?” Eliza asked. “It almost seemed like he knew what our pocketwatches are.”

“This seems odd…but I think he did.” Fairy said. She looked at the rose-gold unicorn pocketwatch in her hand. Then she put it on and hid it under her dress collar again. “I don’t know why, but I think he did.”

• Posted at:

call me Eliza

WE are not Forumers.

WE are the Forums.

Another great chapter that I would have read earlier if SCHOOL HADN'T STARTED TODAY *cough* what?

• Posted at:

~Gleam~

She/Her/Spiky Potato

And we will win!

It’s already getting pretty good!

• Posted at:

~Quartz~

I changed my mind I’m staying

That one person who always gives you the opposite of help.

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6