Okay so you can be a cat, a wolf, anything feral. Basically, you fill out the form and I say something from your charatcher’s PoV. Then you have 1-6 choices, you choose one, and so on! 

FORM

Name:

Species:

History:

Appearance:

EXAMPLE 

Me: Ginger wakes up. The fox looks around. Your stuck on a boulder in the middle of a waterfall. Water laps at your paws, and you don’t have time to think until you are swept down with the current. What do you do?

A) Panic!

B) Swim!

C) Call for help!

Forumer: C

Me: Ginger calls for help, the fox being swept by the strong current. You spot a brown cat with darker brown tabby marks, watching her with amber eyes. She dives in, taking you by the scruff and bringing you to land.

And it goes on!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~∞Infinity∞~

The forums peice of coral

velociraptor: old name

Black eye & Twig: old accounts

the questioning female SkyWing dragonet 

Forum Fam: Moonflight & Atbash

i ship everything canon and Carnelian X Umber

#RememberHurricane

Name: Emberfire

Species: Cat

History: Emberfire was outcast from her Clan when she had just become a warrior. There was a prophecy about the fire and Ember destroying the clan, so they cast her out. She willingly left, knowing life would be awful if she stayed in the clan. She wanted to bring her new mate with her, but her mate didn't want to leave. When Emberfire  left, heartbroken, she went into the mountains, where she found a tribe of cats that she joined. She then settled down, met a new mate and had two kits. 

Appearance: She is black and orange with pale yellow eyes. Her fur is a medium length and she is quite small. 

This looks cool. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Kitcat<> Emberfire is woken by loud roars. You mumble, getting up. You go outisde the cave. Awaiting you is a cougar, prowling the mountain. Your kits, Luna in the night Sky and Sun in the mountain’s Light, screech happily and go outside. The cougar eyes them. “No!” Your new mate meows. It’s all to much to take in, but you mate, Honey of Dreams meows, barreling himself toward the cougar. What do you do?

A) panic!

B) Call for help!

C) fight!

D) Run!

• Posted at:

~∞Infinity∞~

The forums peice of coral

velociraptor: old name

Black eye & Twig: old accounts

the questioning female SkyWing dragonet 

Forum Fam: Moonflight & Atbash