The  SilkWing looked up at Bee.

"You really will?" she squeaked.

"Yes," replied Bee. "I will hide you until I can't. The Yellow rage will never find you as long as I live."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The bell chimes a ding. You haven't lived until you've felt wind beneath your wings.

If you have cracked the code, you may enter the trials with wisdom.

Bee glanced at the hordes of yellow-eyed HiveWings and SilkWings in the distance.  The swarms were infected with the Yellow Rage, a disease that made its victims crazy.  It turned their teeth, claws, and eyes a pale, sickly yellow, and the infected dragons could spread the disease by drawing blood from another dragon.  Each infected dragon died after two to three days. They were some of the only dragons left.  Bee wrapped his wings around the SilkWing.  Bee was gold and orange, with black stripes criss-crossing his body.  His horns were black, and so was the tip of his tail.  He had a paralyzing stinger on the end of his tail.  “Don’t worry, Erebia,” he said to the shaking SilkWing.  Erebia had a dark brown body with red and gold claws, and the tip of her tail looked like it was dipped in gold.  She had brown wings, which were outlined in white, and had two white eyespots on each wing.  Her wings faded gently into orange, but her wingtips were a fiery red, and her antennae were yellow.  Her soft brown eyes had flecks of red, and she looked at Bee, whispering, “I’m so scared.  Th-thank you for protecting me.”  

“It’s all right,” Bee said.  “We will find out how to stop this plague,” he said, but he wasn’t so sure inside.

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

That sounds great! I can't wait to hear more!

• Posted at:

The bell chimes a ding. You haven't lived until you've felt wind beneath your wings.

Bookmark!  Can I use this as a fanfic prompt? (I'll give credit)

• Posted at:

If you wait until tomorrow today will be gone

If you don't sing you won't find a song

If you can't speak start to shout

If you can't move don't look at the crowd

In short, I'm Afternoon

#RememberHurricane

Maybe we can take turns writing this story?

• Posted at:

lıllı ıllıl

ѕнє | нєя

6-22-18

|+ᎠꂅBᕱϮꂅᏒ+

мυѕιcιan

+IceWings!+

I’m b|r|o|k|e|n but I hide it with a e 

P.E.R.S.O.N.A Mod

Forum Fam: Pluto, Atlas, Galaxian  

That was his promise.

To protect me from the Yellow Rage.

That was his promise.

I've been standing over his body for what has only been hours but feels like years. Blood boiled out of his throat. I don't know what to do anymore.

"Bee," I've been sobbing. "Why did you have to go?"

The Yellow Rage was over. The doctors took down the final Yellow Rage dragon.

The dragon who fought and killed Bee.

I set out of Bee's and my house the next morning.

HiveWing guards have been checking every single dragon for any signs of the Yellow Rage. They've even killed a few just for showing slight signs of the disease, the poor victims.

I've been wondering who begun the Yellow Rage for forever now. Was it a science experiment? A strange virus? Who knew?

Everything reminds me of Bee. The HiveWings. Yellow SilkWings. The hive interior. The dragons with paralyzing stingers.

What will I do now?

He's haunted me. Not literally, of course.

It feels like everything I do is for Bee. I was set as a beekeeper for a job in honor of Bee. The Queen is planning for me to marry a yellow SilkWing for Bee.

I need to fly.

I swooped out of the Bloodworm Hive to clear my mind.

It was sunset. The sky was dazzled with pink and orange and blue and everything.

Maybe here I could find some peace of mind.

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

bump

• Posted at:

wild/spades

joined july 2nd, 2016

approximate star count: 5400

don't let the memories of this place die

Sure

• Posted at: