[This is a repost of the previous sign-up thread. THat one won't be used anymore. Please repost forms from there in here :) Sorry for the inconvenience!

Also, I know that probably several people don't watch Steven Universe. A quick google search should provide you with all the info you need, but if not, then you can ask one of the staff members!]

Synopsis-

Centuries after (the events of the TV show), the Crystal Gems and Diamomds are nothing but a story few believe. With their homeworld destroyed, the Gems spread through space, some settling on Earth. Despite being met with harshness from the humans, the two races eventually mingled and now live together in peace and harmony.

Or do they?

Welcome to Clyma Sector, a place where lack of authority, dreams, and adventure drive everything. Whether you are a Gem, a human, or both, you're  (mostly) welcome here. Perhaps you want to set up a shop, roam around freely, or fight in the Arena, it's all welcome here! 

You can be (and do) whatever you want here at

Clyma Sector.

~~☆~~

Basic info about this universe:

The earth is... sort of unruly currently. There isn't a established government and countries don't exist. Instead, large chunks of territory were separated into state-like areas called Sectors. Technology has advanced too. Things like hoverboards are possible and phones and a hologram call option. I'll leave to your imagination all the stuff that has improved. Just keep in mind tech isn't SUPER futuristic, just a bit more advanced.

This FWRP takes place in Clyma Sector (for now), named for its rapidly changing climate. It has several small settlements (they're like tiny cities you can use) but its main "city" is called Riverside Ville. Sort of like the capital.

Other features of Clyma are an ancient abandoned Gem Kindergarten  (the area around it is decrepit), a dense forest, a long artificial river that runs with slightly salty water and empties into the ocean, a beach, and a heavily guarded warp pad. There is a Coliseum-like place called The Arena where Gem and Half-Gem characters fight (often to death or poofing) for reasons... that vary a lot. This is a popular form of entertainment in this world. 

Might as well remind y'all that there is no government except one's own justice. Gonna leave it to your vivid imaginations to make threads about what happens ^-^

~~☆~~

Rules (credit to Riri):

- Hate the character, not the forumer

- Don't be a jerk

- Unlimited Characters

- All types of shipping is allowed (just keep it PG)

- Keep the OPness down if possible

- Killing characters is allowed as long as the other forumer is okay with it

- Add "Clyma Sector" to Other if you read all the rules

- No Godmodding/Powerplaying

- No OP Characters/Mary Sues/Gary Stus

- Please remove parentheses from forms for convenience of the staff

- If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask. After all, we want you to have an enjoyable time RPing

- Try to keep track of all of the gems ;v;

- Riri, Thunderstorm, Gulfstream, and I are staff for this FWRP. We will enforce the rules and accept characters.

- For major plot and stuff, notify me. I'm the only one who can do actual changes to this universe.

- Have fun!

~~☆~~

It's form time!!

Human-

Name: 

Nicknames: 

Pronouns: 

Sexuality: 

Appearance: 

Personality:

Skills: 

Extra info: (optional)

Backstory: (very optional)

Shippable?: 

Other: 

Half-gem-

Name: 

Nicknames:

Pronouns :

Sexuality:

Gem:  (Please refer to thread /335504 for a list of custom gem species)

Gem location :

Appearance:

Personality:

Skills: 

Powers: (don't be OP and it must relate to the gem type)

Gem weapon: (if any)

Shippable?: 

Other:

Gem-

Name: (make up a creative name, it shouldn't be just the gem species name)

Pronouns: 

Sexuality: 

Gem species: (be specific. For example, Ratanakiri Zircon instead of just Zircon or Green Spinel instead of just Spinel.) (Please refer to thread /335504 for a list of custom gem species)

Gem Location:

Defective?: 

Appearance: (Must relate to color and species unless defective)

Personality: (must relate to species but it can be unique)

Skills: 

Powers: 

Gem Weapon: (if any)

Shippable?: 

Other:

Fusion- (if it's a fusion of gems/half-gems owned by different forumers, they must both agree to the form)

Name:

Pronouns: 

Fusion participants:

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Weapon(s): (either the individual weapons or a new one mix of the two) 

Powers: (what powers do they keep?) 

Skills: 

Extra Info: (optional) 

Other:

Gem Species-

Gem type: (be specific. For example, Ruby instead of just Corundum)

Designed for?: (for example, Pearls were designed for grace and service, while Quartzes were designed for strenght)

Common physical traits: (2 max)

Common personality traits: (2 max)

Common powers: (aside from the standard Gem powers)

Other:

(Please post this form on thread /335504 if it's accepted)

We'll be glad to answer any questions you have about this FWRP or Gems.

Please enjoy!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Bookmark

Just wondering, would a new species of gem be like, say, sunstone or tanzanite? A new species is anything that isn’t in the series yet right?

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

Name: Tiyla

Pronouns: She/her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Gem species: Tiger's eye Quartz

Gem Location: Just below her right hand.

Defective?: No

Appearance: (Must relate to color and species unless defective) Tiyla is a light orange-brown with unruly, short dark brown hair and golden-brown eyes, she's large in body structure, like other quartz.  

Personality: (must relate to species but it can be unique): Tiyla is a cautious gem, prefering to know what exactly she's getting into before agreeing to it, and will protect others more than herself. She is a chatterbox, doesn't take things too seriously and sometimes is a bit overconfident when she thinks she knows all she needs to know, but look past that and you'll find a caring gem.

Skills: She has decent aim when using her gem weapon, along with the usual abilities quartz have

Powers: None

Gem Weapon: (if any): A Javelin

Extra info: (optional): She greatly prefers a fair fight and dislikes fighting to the death (Or the shattering??), if she is challenged to a fight, she will usually do a warning shot with her javelin to let the challenger know what exactly they’re getting into and giving them a chance to back down, if they don't, the fight will begin.

Backstory: (very optional): None

Shippable?: Yes

Other: Clyma Sector

• Posted at:

Cormorant

She/her

Fan of multiple things, such as WoF and Warriors.

A forum orphan, seeking to change that

Account created in 2013 (if I remember correctly) (For the Spirit Animals Online Game)

Started using the forms in 2017

@Nyx

Yup!

@Cormorant

Accepted

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

just gonna wait for someone to accept my forms--

Name: Jerrie Copper 

Nicknames: just don't 

Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Jerrie is tall, but not very fit. Her skin is pale cream and her big [sleep-deprived] eyes are a vivid forest green with large circular glasses framing them. Her black hair is always done into a single braid and tied with a green bow.

She wears an oversized baby blue dress shirt and black leggings with red sneakers.

Personality: She can come off as a bit of an antisocial, to the point of willingly ignoring others or isolating herself. Thing is, Jerrie is self-centered and slightly spoiled. She gets mad when things don't go her way and takes her anger out on anything nearby... which is a bad thing cause she has anger issues. But all of this is when she's sleep-deprived  (often). Because when she has slept well or had lots of coffee, her personality does a 360 flip and she is very sociable, at least for a period of time. Jerrie gets obsessed over things easily too.

Skills: Jerrie has dedicated her life to various experiments, and has an obsession with Gems. She's a scientist, and a slightly crazy one at that.

Extra info: She has a lab near the Kindergarten, where she lives and works. Jerrie has an unhealthy liking of junk food, especially potato chips.

Backstory: not now 

Shippable?: sure why not

Other: ;)

Name: Gris (pronounced like greece)

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Straight

Gem species: Pearl (gray color)

Gem Location: Back, between his shoulderblades.

Appearance: He is thin, lanky, and tall, like the gems of his species. His skin is light gray and his eyes are solid dark gray irises. His nose is pointy as well. Gris's hair is short, wavy,  and silver with bangs covering his right eye.

His outfit consists of a tight white shirt (it has an opening in the back to display his gem) and black shorts with gray suspenders. He has short black boots that seem stuck to his legs.

Personality: Gris is good natured and patient yet alert. He likes to be in company of others and is tolerant of both gems and humans. He's friendly and can keep his cool in most situations while being firm in his opinions. Gris is the kind of guy who puts everything before his own needs but doesn't vent to anyone. 

He has a tendency to take idioms literally and is a bit of a neat freak, though that isn't a priority to him.

Skills: Being friendly and comprehensive are skills I guess. He has photographic memory and a knack for effectively organizing stuff.

Powers: Aside from the standard, none.

Gem Weapon: A small silver dagger is all he has.

Extra info: Works for Jerrie as an assistant. Likes coffee as well but dislikes monochrome. Aka his own appearance. 

Backstory: no

Shippable?: Yeah

Other: I like gems, and you?

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder|Thundy|TS

She/Her|They/Them

There's nothing left to say now

Let's only think about love!

You have opened the yawning grave

α σνєя σƒ муѕтєяумαgι¢, αη∂ αηgѕт!

Accdepted, Bixbite!

Also, bookmark

• Posted at:

Gulfstream

She/Her

Empress of Positivity

Forum Sisters: Violet, Lunastar, Bixbite, Riri, Sanetra, Hyperbole, Ivy, and more  

Forum BFF: Everyone!!!

I'm an autistic Christian

Okay I have characters planned, and I just wanted to check, can a gem fuse with a human successfully? I can’t remember right now.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

@Nyx

As far as I know, only half-gems can fuse with humans as shown in the show.   :)

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Name:Robin Harneeves

Nicknames:Robby, Bibi  

Pronouns:She/He/They

Sexuality:Polyamorous Panromantic Demisexual 

Appearance:Robin is tall and slender, with extremely short hair. The right side of their head has all the hair shaved off, and he hair is dyed bright turquoise. Robin has hazel eyes, and lots of random bandages. Robin has freckles and glasses, as well as multiple ear piercings.

Robin normally wears tank tops, ripped jeans, converse, and hoodies.

Personality:Robin is shy and quiet. They don’t like talking to people they don’t know, and are kinda clinging to Ace. Robin is very sympathetic and empathetic, and generally kind towards most people. They don’t open up easily, but really they’re just very anxious about everything.

Skills:Robin can play the ukulele and is good with animals. 

Extra info: Robin is homeschooled, and their only friend is Ace. They have three stray cats they adopted, Pancake, Eggs, and Muffin.

Backstory:I’ll just talk about the first time Robin and Ace fused. Robin got stuck up a tree and couldn’t get down. Ace was at the bottom, saying Robin should just jump, and that Ace would catch them. Robin worked up the courage to jump, and landed on Ace, accidentally fusing and making Brenna. Now Robin prefers to stay fused without Ace when they can.

Shippable?:I guess?

Other:Clyma Secotr, is it okay if sometimes they go to Jerry for science lessons, but they don’t really like Jerry?

Name:Acerno Puppolo

Nicknames:Ace, Puppy

Pronouns :He/They

Sexuality:Demiromantic Asexual

Gem:Turquoise Tourmaline

Gem location:Side of neck

Appearance:Ace is a little short, and is chubby. He has pale turquoise skin and darker freckles. Ace has bright turquoise hair always combed to one side. He has green eyes, and his gem is a rounded square.

Ace normally wears t-shirts, khaki shorts, and caps.

Personality:Ace is funny and cheerful. He tends to be very sarcastic and silly towards everyone. Ace bottles up his emotions, and has trouble letting go of grudges and hate. He has a very good memory, which is often a bad thing in his case.

Skills: Ace is good at playing the harmonica, and is very good st rhyming.

Powers:Ace can make illusions. For example, he can make himself look like a butterfly to other people, even if he really isn’t a butterfly. He can also cast illusions around other things or people.

Gem weapon:Ace has these nunchuck things. Like nunchucks, but instead of the nunchuck part, a dagger. So two daggers connected by a chain.

Extra info:Ace has a bird named Mango.

Backstory:Nah, not much of one

Shippable?:I guess?

Other:Clyma Sector

Name:Ignatia

Pronouns:Zie/Zir 

Sexuality:Demiromantic Gynesexual

Gem species:Apple Green Chalcedony

Gem Location:Left wrist

Defective?:Nope 

Appearance:Ignatia is short and has stubby legs. Zie has kinda blueish green skin. Ignatia has soft green eyes, and kind of a rounded stubby nose. Zie has wavy hair that reaches a little past zir shoulders. Zir gem is a horizontal oval.

Ignatia normally wears a light green low V-neck dress with bell bottom sleeves. Zie walks around barefoot, but the dress reaches down to her feet and trails out behind zir anyways.

Personality:Ignatia is quite optimistic, and looks for the good in everything. Zie can always make good come out of a situation, and is good at cheering up others. Ignatia has low-self esteem, and doesn’t trust themself, although Zie does our a lot of faith in others.

Skills:Ignatia is good at silently walking, and is good with hairstyles and managing hair.

Powers:Ignatia can see into the past. By touching a gem’s gem, zie can look into the gem’s past. This does not work for humans.

Gem Weapon:Throwing knives

Extra info:Ignatia really likes Robin’s cats, and is perfectly charmed by Ace’s bird. Ignatia is rarely seen, as they are most often fused with September.

Backstory:When Ignatia first met September, it was at the beach. Ignatia was going to the beach, and she noticed September playing in the waves. Ignatia followed her, and accidentally scared her. They talked and became close friends. Once Ignatia found September crying over something, and just gave her a hug from behind, and they fused. They rarely infuse.

Shippable?: I guess.

Name:September 

Pronouns:She/He/They

Sexuality:Aromantic Asexual 

Gem species:Lemon Citrine

Gem Location:Pointer finger knuckle on right hand.

Appearance:September is tall and kinda sticky. She has thick poofy light yellow hair that is just poofy. Occasionally she’ll put it into a slightly less poofy ponytail. September has golden skin, and yellow eyes. He gem is a rounded rectangle.

September normally wears a one shoulder split dress that fades from golden to white. She doesn’t like to wear shoes.

Personality:September is outgoing  and determined. She is very strong willed and stubborn. September is overprotective, and loves Ignatia more than she can express. It’s very easy to make September happy, and she’s really naturally funny. September is comical, and quite clumsy.

Skills:September is good at climbing trees.

Powers:September can tell what others are thinking. She doesn’t do it often though, because it takes a lot of energy.

Gem Weapon: Two knuckle rings. They’re not really rings, more like giant spikes that go around your finger.

Extra info:September loves to paint.

Backstory:September had another friend, and their name was Yucca. September and Yucca were very close, but while September and Yucca were sparring, September took it too far, and accidentally shattered Yucca. Before she shattered completely, she looked up at September and mourner the words ‘how could you’. September has been haunted by it ever since, but Ignatia has certainly helped her get through it.

Shippable?: I guess

Name:

Pronouns: 

Fusion participants:

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Skills: 

Other:

Name:

Pronouns: 

Fusion participants:

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Skills: 

Other:

Designed for?: (for example, Pearls were designed for grace and service, while Quartzes were designed for strenght)

Other:

Other:

Ill do the rest later

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

*awkward coughing*

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

@Nyx

Robin and Acerno accepted, though you might want to limit the illusion power a bit but eh. To accept Ignacia and September I've got to see the gem species form first ^_^

Also Jerry as a science teacher is good. I don't think she'll like teaching much though XD

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

@Specter(Can I call you that?):

How about Acerno can’t do anything bigger than a human. He can just barely do a human, and only if they’re his size or shorter.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

@Nyx

Yes! It's alright.

Hm yeah, sure. Small stuff should be fine :>

• Posted at:

SPECTER

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

Name:Brenna

Pronouns:They/Them 

Fusion participants:Acerno and Robin

Appearance:Brenna is tall and kinda chubby. They have three arms, one sticking out of the side of their stomach. Brenna has turquoise skin with blotches of tannish skin color. Brenna has extremely short bright turquoise hair, and glasses. They have three eyes, their are two main eyes, and one extra eye on the chin. The gem is still on the side of the neck.

Brenna normally wears flannel and jeans. Occasionally seen wearing hoodies.

Personality:Brenna is funny and silly. They really like to goof off and just generally make other people laugh. They get happiness from other’s happiness. When Brenna is sad, they just kinda isolate themselves from others. They don’t want their sadness to spread to other people. Brenna is scared of bothering other people, and tends to be self-conscious.

Weapon:still the nunchuck thingys.

Powers:Same Illusion power as Ace, except now they can’t cast an illusion over themself. They’re too tall.

Skills:Can play the ukulele and harmonica at the same time, very good and origami, and good for changing light bulbs.

Extra Info:Brenna loves boba tea and Lodi/chillhop music. They also really like green tea.

Name:Ynesia (pronounced ye-nei-she)

Pronouns:She/They

Fusion participants:Ignatia and September

Appearance:Ynesia is about the height of a lightly tall average human. A little shorter than Brenna. Ynesia has olive green skin with yellow stripes on her wrists and hands. Ynesia has four eyes. Two pairs under each other. One set is apple green and the other is lemon yellow. Ynesia has two extra hands connected to her wrists. One extra hand on each wrist. Ynesia now has two gems, one on her knuckle and one on her left wrist. She has poor lemon hair with streaks of apple green.

Ynesia normally wears a bell sleeve shirt with lots of lace that comes to her knees. She also normally wears a big apple green infinity scarf, as well as bright yellow sandals.

Personality:Ynesia is witty and sarcastic. She likes to be either by herself, or with Brenna/Ace/Robin. Ynesia always has a witty or sharp retort, and is actually quite smart. She seems mean, but being sarcastic is just kinda he sense of humor.

Weapon(s):Ynesia can produce the knuckle spikes from September, and the throwing knives from Ignatia. The throwing knives sorta snap into place with the knuckle rings, so kinda like a built in slicer.

Powers:Same powers, it’s just a lot harder to concentrate on using them.

Skills:Making flower crowns, slicing apples, slicing fruit in general, and breaking windows.

Extra Info:Ynesia has a strong dislike for Jerrie. Also she loves fish. As pets.

Gem type: Tourmaline

Designed for?:Offense. Kinda like the pawns in a playing field. Can be spared. Well, different colors are valued over others. Turquoise is more like the second line of pawns.

Common physical traits:Freckles and hair that never grows and is very short.

Common personality traits:bottles up feelings, and makes others laugh.

Common powers:Illusions, though some are more experienced than others, temporarily being able to telepathetically connect with someone.

Extra info:Tourmalines are very fascinated by clouds. They also really like grass.

Other:Tourmaline

Gem type:Chalcedony

Designed for?:Service, but let’s be more specific. Chalcedony are good for many things. They are kinda like the gem equivalent to a therapist, with their past seeing and stuff. They’re really good at getting information out of people. They also make good guards, kinda like rubies. High ranking gems will just have a chalcedony around them to show they are of high status. But chalcedonies are also used just to show off.

Basically a therapist that is always with you.

Common physical traits: Short, stubby legs.

Common personality traits: Optimism and cheering up others.

Common powers:seeing into another gem’s past, being able to make other’s feel better temporarily.

Extra info:Chalcedonies really like animals, and sweet things.

Gem type:Citrine

Designed for?:Assasinating. They do the dirty shattering work. Mostly. But they are higher ranked above Chalcedony and Tourmaline.

Common physical traits: Tall, poofy hair.

Common personality traits:Persistent, stubborn.

Common powers:Mind reading, ability to tell where other gems are.

Extra info: Citrines really like sour things.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

aBump

• Posted at: