Hey guys! I was personally noticing a lack of rescuing for Moon and Qibli, so here it is! A fan fiction for all you people out there! 

Moon lifted her ebony snout to their and smiled, taking in deep breaths and raising her wings slightly. 

The wind blew merrily, buffeting Moon's open wings, trying to take her off the top of the Mountain's peak and and away into the clouds scudding speedily above. 

Moon sniffed again, smiling down Jade Mountain's side as she smelt the fresh, fruity, sandy aroma wafting up to greet her. The truth was, it was a lot easier to smile and breathe deep breaths right now. She had no prophecies and no mind-reading or vision of the futures that came about right now with the peaceful Pyrriah and mind-blocking Skyfire.

"AAARRGGGHH!" Something cried and, seconds later, a SandWing appeared, eyes wide as the wind tossed him before he crash-landed beside the NightWing on the mountain peak. 

"Qibli, you great goon!" Moon laughed, making room for him, "Didnt i tell you flying was a bad idea in this wind?" 

Qibli says up, rubbing his snout, "Yeah, but you're up here," he pointed out cheerfully, "So of course i was coming!" 

Moon blushed and resettled her wings, flicking her tail behind her, "Acceptable excuse, except i came through the tunnel," she said, poking his claws, "a LOT less dangerous."

"only now that he's gone." Qibli said unconsciously, then he winced and looked up at her nervously. 

Moon smiled, to reassure him, even though it was true. 

Mother halls were safer now that Darstalker and Flame were gone. But still, the great gash in the mountain made Moon shiver every day. Involuntarily, the drew her wings in tighter. 

"Hey," Qibli said gently, touching her shoulder, his wings tented to protect her from the gusts of wind, "Im sorry. Slip of speech. Eeeeeeeeven if it is much safer without King Creepy-crown the Huge."

Moon laughed, untensing as his SandWing heat calmed her down. Qibli blinked in delight, then gave a yelp as the wind caught his wings and abruptly tossed him backwards. 

Moon leapt to her talons, unable to hold back her giggling as she came around a small pile of rocks to help him up, "Oh Qibli-" she jerked to a stop mid-sentence. 

The SandWing was frowning at the stones with a focused frown, wings and tail still akimbo from his fall. 

Moon felt her heart drop and her wings sagged, then she yanked them up again and chastised herself. But deep down, she really wanted to be with Qibli, alone with him and their happiness. No more visions or danger. "What's wrong?" She asked. 

Qibli looked up at her, eyes trained on her but not seeing her. 

Moon sighed and sat down beside him and he vaguely spread a wing over her back. She smiled gratefully and turned to look at the rock sand gave a gasp, talons flying to her mouth in horro. 

"Again." Qibli said grimly.

"It's happening again." Moon whispered, eyes wide as she grabbed Qibli, "And we barely survived last time...."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

bump

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

This is pretty good! I'd like to see where you take this :)

• Posted at:

SNAPPLE  

the risk i took was calculated,

but man,

am i bad at math

WoF Naming List: /347880

Very good! Bravo

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Cool! 

• Posted at:

Call me <  Andalite  >

Proud Christian!

#RavenclawPride

#IDoNotSupportSame-GenderShipping

I am a girl

Fluent in sarcasm ~ My T-Shirt

Moon was staring at an Iron plaque, smelted into the stone with frighteningly melted edges that had hardened in ends that stretched their ragged claws outwards. It was torn and grim and reeked of evil in every way imaginable.

The plaque was inscribed with four huge words which read YOU. WILL. NOT. SURVIVE. Moon felt visions beginning, rushng, diving, crowding and hurting as she read the poem beneath the horrific words.

You claim life

I say dead

No one’s left

All have bled

Their blood is mine

For use my way

For I am King

As of Today

My armies number

Like waves on shore

Which cover yours

A tiny bit more

I will win

Till no one’s left

Will conquer land

From North to West.  

Moon crumpled forward, clutching her head as Qibli tented his wings around her. “You’re sure you’re alright?” he asked in concern.

Moon nodded, wincing slightly as she pressed her talon against her forehead, “Who would write something like that?” she said, turning away from the unsightly plate, “Pyrriah is at peace now!”

She knew Qibli would have some thoughts as to who it was even before she heard him say so.

“I have a few ideas.” The SandWing said, his talons twitching towards the pile as if he wanted to touch it and make sure it wasn’t a nightmare.

Moon tried to listen, she really did, but visions spread like wildfire through her head. Small ones, large ones, drastic ones, terrible ones.  Qibli yelling at a large, coiled dragon. A scavenger atop Winter as the White Warrior exploded frostbreath. Kinkajoue in camouflage mode, gripping an earring like the world depended on it.

If her visions meant anything, alll her friends now at peace, would be at peace no longer.

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Moon kinda reminds me of someone

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Ooo are they like a secret society? 

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Bats Scorch gently. Stop guessing!! 

You actually do remind me of qibli, regardless of who you think moon reminds you of. *blush then grin*

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

“Moon!? MOON, WAKE UP!!!” Moon felt talons roughly shake her awake and took great gulps of air she did not realise her body had needed. Gradually, she became aware she was crouching, gripping her head tightly.

“Moon.” Qibli asked a bit gentler, “Are you okay?”

She nodded and swallowed, “Yes.” She said, determined not to show how shaken she was.

Qibli smiled softly, “Visions?”

Moon nodded, drawing her wings to fold around her quivering body, “Yes,” she whispered, “Qibli? Who would do this.”

Qibli frowned, “Well, here are my guesses.” His talons brushed the melted metal< “This has been melted INTO the stone. We only know one dragon with scales enough to do that.”

“But Peril is good.” Moon said firmly, “It wasn’t her. She’s been hurt before, but her mind is proof enough she’d never do that. She, uh, doesn’t think Clay would like it. Besides, she isn’t poetic enough to write this.”

“True!” Qibli laughed, “Still, its possible.”

“What did Kinkajou do with Chameleon’s Shapeshifter shape?” Moon suddenly asked, horrible images rising in her brain.

Qibli looked at her sideways, “Destroyed.” He said immediately as he turned and smelt the iron warily, “Another guess.” He said as he dusted off his claws, “The dragon said it had a big army. Which tribe has the biggest army?”

Moon tapped her chin, “Maybe the SkyWings or IceWings?” she began, “But Neither Ruby nor Snowfall are in a hurry to plunge their tribes into war right now. Especially one with a threat this scale.” She gestured with one claw to the words.

“Good point. Sides, the speaker in this is a male.” Qibli said, tracing the word King, “It couldn’t be a queen of any tribe.”

“What about a Seawing?” Moon asked, locking eyes with Qibli’s warm amber ones, “He makes a reference to the sea, too.”

“Why would a seawing threaten Jade Mountain? At least the SkyWing kingdom is close to Jade mountain. They don’t have to fly far with a big army. The SeaWings have to travel halfway across the continent AND threaten a land which they can’t live in easily anyway. There’d be a whole stretch of unclaimed land and then this tiny little Jade Mountain spot belonging to a SeaWing. No, it just doesn’t make sense. Jade Mountain is too small a target.”

Moon read the message again. It couldn’t have been the NightWings, they didn’t even HAVE an army. Nor would the MudWings or RainWings attack here. They wouldn’t do it even if they hadn’t just come out of traumatic experiences. One Darkstalker, the other a massive war. That only left the SandWings, which Moon told Qibli.

Qibli snorted, “Thorn would never allow one of her subjects to write THAT piece of ridiculousness.” He said indignantly, which was true.

So, who did write it?

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

I really like this story!

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

This is AMAZING Ellysia! Nice job, and I ship Moonbli too!

• Posted at:

¤|вℓιzzαя∂|¤

-She/Her-

Leafwing-Ravenclaw-Christian        

FORUM SISTERS~FALLON~DELLOW

Autumn,the year's last,loveliest smile

#Scorsia It's a ship name. Guess whos. 

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Let me guess, your ticket o get bounce outta here? *blush* glad you like the story!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

This is awesome! Looking forward to seeing where you take this!

• Posted at:

Paradise 

SilkWing NightWing Rainwing

Glorybringer forever!

Christian reader Artist Musician  

#remember Hurricane 

forum bro: Zane

Sunny and Clay had nothing to say about the strange phenomen when Moon and Qibli took the dragonets to see the plaque. BUt Tsunami sure did, "ARRRRRRGGGGHGHGHHGHGHHH!!!!!!" She bellowed, 'NOT AGAIN!?!? REALLLLYY!?!" 

Moon rolled her eyes, "At least it wasn't an ominous prophecy." she pointed out, folding her talons. 

"it certainly has the ominous part intact." Tsunami muttered vehemently. 

Sunny wrung her talons together, "Who would write that?" she implored, "Jade Mountain hasn't done anything to warrant this." she paused and winced. 

Qibli looked at Moon, who nodded, then explained everything to the dragons before them. "So," he finished eventually, "I don't think any individual, besides the Queens who we already know didn't do this, has an army as big as claimed." 

Clay was staring at the plaque with one eye squinted, "What about your grandfather?" he asked Qibli, 'Wasnt he like, totally evil?" 

Qibli blushed, "Yeah, ah, well. No." he settled for, "He's not coming back. Its definately not him." 

"What's not him?" A cheerful, slightly maniacal voice asked, seconds before a flaming, copper SkyWing landed. 

"Hey Peril!" Clay said warmly. 

Peril looked as if she might explode, "CLAY!" she cried, "YOU WERE HERE! I mean, wow! How coincidental- I didn't even know i mean, you could've been ANYWHERE really. Right? The prey centre, the sleeping caves, heck you could've even been in the WHAT ON THE EARTH IS THAT!?!" The Skywing flapped her wings and danced away from the pile of stone, 'THAT Is creepy." 

"So you didn't do it?" Moon blurted, then slammed her talons over her mouth. 

"Oh no," Peril said, casting an amused glance at Moon, "I can't write like that for one, also, WOW! Cool threats! So detailed and horrific! I might use those one day-oh. uhhhh," She said, catching Clay's glance, "Uh, i mean, meant, uh, BAD DRAGON!!" She rimpranded the stone with a stern glare, "VERY BAD DRAGON! I SHOULD BURN YOU TO PEICES FOR THAT!!" 

Qibli barked a laugh, "Three moons, you are an interesting dragon." he said. 

"All this aside, is anyone freaking out about the freaky threat rocks?" Tsunami demanded. 

"There's nothing we can do about it." Sunny pointed out, glancing down the mountain. 

Moon agreed wholeheartedly, AND disagreed at the exact same time. All of her senses were telling her there was a logical answer to this. But what was it?  

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

You captured Peril perfectly 

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Marked

• Posted at:

*Sunstalker*

Everything changed when the Crit nation attacked!!

All hail the vampyre goddess Nyx

Thanks Scorch, that was my total aim and the thing i am MOST proud of!! Thx for noticing!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Once they went back inside, Moon found herself smiling down at the dragonets running around. That had been her a few months ago and she almost missed school.

“I wonder if Glory knows anything about this strange rock.” Remarked Sunny as they walked, waving a few nearby RainWing dragonets off to their caves.

Qibli perked up, “Good idea!” he said, and Moon could almost see his clogs turning, “And if she doesn’t know anything, DeathBringer might.”

“Or he might not.” Peril said offhandedly, hunching her wings as the dragonets laughed past, “I Mean, he was an assassin, its not like he stopped long enough to talk about anything like a NORMAL dragon - shutting up now.” She said when she caught Qibli’s look.

Tsunami rolled her eyes, “My mother will probably know,” she pointed out obstinately, “She is the queen of the SeaWings.”

Moon shook her head apologetically, “I think it might be best to talk to Glory and DeathBringer for now.” She said, “And even if they don’t know anything; Thorn might. And the SandWing tunnel leads right there.”

“Plus,” Qibli said in a monotonous tone, “There is no way we can meet Queen Coral. *ahem* SEAWING? Underwater breathing abilitys? SandWing over here.” He spread his talons widely, indicating his neck, “And definately no gills here.”

“You sure it’s a SeaWing?” Clay asked as he spread his wing to shield Peril as the others entered a dark tunnel, “like, triple sure?”

“Well,” Moon said thoughtfully, rubbing her chin as she tried to recall the SeaWing scroll she'd read recently,  “I do actually remember there being an incident with a SeaWing princess.” She said, then noted interestingly when Tsunami lurched a little, “Your sister?” she inquired.

Tsunami nodded, then sighed, “My sister, Orca.” She said, averting Moon’s eyes and playing with her claws, “She attacked….early. Ever since then, Anemone and Turtle have been the only recorded SeaWing animus.”

“Maybe Turtle could reveal who wrote it.” Peril perked up.

Qibli barked a laugh, “No. He wouldn’t, and that’s just fine.” He gave Moon a comforting grin, “Because we’re off the rainforest, aren’t we?”

“To the Rainforest and Answers.” She replied, smiling at him warmly.

“You people are weird.” Peril whispered under her breath.

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

The Rainforest was cool against Moon’s scales, and the thoughts of the NightWings soothed her mind.

It was around noon when they landed; and the sun’s ferocious heat was kept perfectly at bay by the bright sunlit leaves. They landed just a way off from the NightWing kingdom, close enough to see everyone, but a few tail lengths away to avoid hindering their progress.

‘Moon!’ a voice in her head cried and Moon winced, smiling and shaking her head as a SecretKeeper came around the corner, her arms wide as she hugged her daughter.

Qibli gave her a wistful glance as her mother’s cool scales pressed against her chest, her mind warming her with thoughts of love and school. “What are you doing?” she asked brightly, her mind asking ‘Are you okay? Is anyone hurt?’

“Mother, nobody’s hurt.” Moon said, feeling stimulated at being so close to her tribe, “But Qibli and I just need to….uh…..talk to Queen Glory.”

SecretKeeper released her reluctantly, tapping her daughter’s head softly, “Stay safe and please don’t wake up any monsters.” She touched her temples briefly, telling Moon about how anxious she was and worried Darkstalker would return.

Moon smiled and reassured her telepathically he wasn’t coming back, just as a trumpet sounded throughout the jungle, bouncing like sunrays off the leaves. The NightWings turned and looked up, the rustling of tails and scraping of claws on leaves announced the arrival of Queen Glory almost as much as the trumpet blast itself.

The RainWing Queen was descending regally onto the forest floor, flanked by Deathbringer and an oddly-shaped cloud with obstinately refused to change colour. “Moon!” the Queen cried, a flare of yellow bursting through her mind as she smiled happily, “And Qibli, you trouble making snake, what are you doing here?”

“Glad to see you remember me,” Qibli said, bending over in a dashing bow.

Moon laughed and put her talon on his shoulder, “Your Majesty, I am so excited to see you!” she beamed up at Glory, “And we need to talk to you.” She obstinately refused to change her facial expression.

Glory gave a wry smile, “That Sounds ominous, but nevertheless, come on, we’ll discuss it on the RainWing pavilions.” She flicked her tail and Moon and Qibli leapt into the air, following her purple colour deep into the RainWing jungle. If they were ever going to find answers here, it would have to be right now.

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y