so I lost my first one and decided to make a new one 

spoilers for my FWRP plans, obviously. I don’t think I’ll spoil much FS though

Idk if FS is still alive. If it is, I’ll have drop everyone into Exmetu to save the principal (who still needs name). I’ve actually planned a bunch of “major” plot points for it, but I don’t know if I’ll even use them. (One involves the Velvet Room because that place is pretty important to the main series)

I’m planning to join FA (someday,,,) with two main characters in mind: FA!Autumn and FA!Wick. Coincidentally, they’re both deities is GGaD, but FA!Autumn isn’t really like the goddess. FA!Wick, however, is still going to manipulative and a side leader, (I’ve heard there’s a lack of those, so why not?) rather similar to how he is in GGaD. 

My idea for FA!Autumn is a young, 8 year-old girl. She’s rather sickly due to a poor immune system and the nature of the setting. (She’s from the city, I think?) She has dark brown hair that’s kept into two ponytails, and her eyes are a somewhat desaturated orange color. Autumn’s outfit consists of a crimson sweater and a cream-colored skirt. She also wears brown boots and a burnt orange scarf. I have no proper personality for yet, and she loves candy. 

FA!Wick has the same personality that he has in GGaD. However, he’s taller this time, being 5’8”. His eyes are forest green, and his wavy hair is a grayish-yellow. His outfit is probably going to be ridiculously tacky yet fancy. 

If my newest GGaD thread dies, I’ll just make the next one start off in Wish Palace. I really want to progress May’s plot, so then I can submit Marie and start her plot as well as Magius and Aegis’. I still don’t know if I want to “reform” Wick or if I want to kill him off. Either way it needs to feel satisfactory since he’s a jerk

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

"If you make a mistake and do not

correct it, that is a second mistake."

Homethread: /304740

@my phone: what the heck did you do with the title I might well abandon this and make a new one

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

in retrospect, the title's funny, so I'm keeping this for now

also I guess I'll just start a new thread in Wish Palace, this is getting ridiculous 

I'll make the thread in the evening, though, so more people will see it, since most people are at school right now

I wonder if @Candy wants to do another "reference" thread? They're pretty fun to do, and they're basically not considered canon anyways 

Considering that DB is practically dead, it'll have to be done in GGaD, which is sort of shame. I enjoyed RPing with Viola, Aihime (both of my OCs; Aihime doesn't really know the most of the squad but shh let's over look that for now), Caleb, Summer, Laura, and Kat (@Candy's OCs) 

But DB is officially dead so maybe we can help revive it with this?

ooh what if they try doing the Midnight Channel that'd be fun (I'll have ask Candy first though)

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

I guess I’ll ask Candy today, I need something to do today

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Also I guess FS is dead, which means I’ll just transfer the main plot points into a story I may never write 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

I would say FS is still alive-

• Posted at:

necro(mancer).

creator of CoI, the PJO FWRP (/355313)

the heart wants what it wants

and what it wants

is to burst out of your chest and terrorize people. it's an alien, remember?

or at least we can revive it! i really liked fs as a concept and i really don't want it to die already!!))

• Posted at:

v i n e 

you find some way to survive

and you find out you don't have to be happy at all

to be happy you're alive

they / them

I’m sorry for being such a bad FWRP owner but okay! I’ll make a new thread

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

>:O!!!! TAKE IT BACK YOU AREN'T A BAD FWRP OWNER!!! good to know you're making a new thread tho :D!!!

• Posted at:

v i n e 

you find some way to survive

and you find out you don't have to be happy at all

to be happy you're alive

they / them

:0! thank! but I did accidentally let the starting thread die 

you already found the new thread so I guess there's no point in linking it

I really want to edit Viola's appearance (also fun fact: due to my lack of knowledge when I made her, Viola's name is pronounced like the instrument, and not how the name is usually said)

I don't think I've changed it since I joined ML and I really don't think the outfit I gave her back then still fits her character

So let me fool around with that

Her hair is light brown, and it's often kept in two braids, one on each side of her head. She ties her hair with a violet hairtie, and has hazel colored eyes (with her eyes appearing green more often than brown). Viola is 5'5" tall, and she's an average weight for her height and age. Her usual outfit consists of a dark purple hoodie and gray pants, along with her violet sneakers. For more formal wear, Viola lets her wavy hair down, and wears a white blouse with a black skirt. She wears black flats with the outfit.

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Haha that outfit description is wrong since I changed my mind

The hoodie is a medium shade of purple like this and she wears black pants, not gray. I think that’s it whoops 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

whoops again let's just say Viola wears pretty casual clothes normally 

I'm not giving her a defined outfit since I can't really settle on one for her 

I wonder what happened to ML!DR? granted I was extremely inactive with all of my characters (they're not really mine but you probably know what I mean) but it was fun to use them (especially Ono and Jessie) every now and then

In the current FS thread I'm trying to get everyone to Exmetu so they can save the principal 

The principal also needs a name. She's pretty much an NPC but I think it's a good idea to give her a name, just so there's something else besides "principal" to call her

Also for GGaD I need to figure out what I'm doing with Morgana 

Their personality is probably not going to be the same thing as what I wrote it to be so I'll have to edit their form 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Here's Morgana's written personality for my reference: Morgana is an energetic person, capable of creating plenty of mischief and havoc in a short amount of time. They act somewhat cocky at times, and Morgana can forget something really easily, so it’s common that they’ll ask someone else to remind them or they’ll simply write it down. Additionally, Morgana personally has a hard time trusting new people, often trying to trick or prank whoever they just met. Despite this, they’re rather gullible themself, and Morgana is easy to catch off-guard. It’s also pretty simple to make Morgana cry, although there’s a good chance those tears are fake. When it comes to people they care about, they're pretty loyal.

uhh so let's see Morgana's PoV is this one

I guess I develop their backstory before the flower plot starts 

if you were wondering Morgana's name comes from fata morgana (a type of illusion), Morgana (from p5), and Morgana (from the King Arthur story?) it was supposed to be a place holder but then I realized it actually fit

Anyway, here:

//

In the village Morgana used to live in, they were often bullied by other children for their short, chubby size and impressive abilities as an illusionist. Due to the frequent bullying, the only childhood friend Morgana had was a boy named Teddie. The pair was rather close, and after a while, the bullying turned into a playful teasing. Still, while Morgana's only friend remained to be Teddie, Teddie had other friends in the village, and spent less time with Morgana. 

A few months before Morgana's own "death", they learned that Teddie had died of a strange illness. Extremely saddened by the death of their only friend, Morgana attempted to learn exactly what killed Teddie, and find a cure for it, so others wouldn't succumb to it as well. 

One day, a pair of boys told Morgana that they found a rare, special type of herb in the nearby caves. Immediately interested, Morgana set out for the caves with only a small, empty pouch, a lantern, and their slingshot. She searched for nearly a day, but found no luck in finding any special herb. Unaware that the boys were actually lying and sent her there as a simple prank (they thought Morgana would eventually give up and return disappointed), they continued to search the cave until she found a peculiar yellow flower. Just as they were about to pick the flower, Morgana found themself attacked by the guardian of the cave: a huge monster snake-like features. Petrified and unable to use their slingshot, the serpent ultimately killed Morgana, who died cupping the golden-yellow blossom in her hand. 

What Morgana didn't know was that the yellow flower was a yellow ambrosia flower, which revived her. Confused, Morgana fled the caves as quickly as possible to return to the village. Remembering that she was covered in dirt and grime, Morgana created a disguise for themself using an illusion until they reached their house. While in disguise, Morgana learned that the village folk considered them to be dead, after being missing for roughly two days.  Realizing that it would be a poor idea to pop up alive again, Morgana left the village for good, and eventually found the yellow flower gang.

//

From writing this up I have a bunch of things for Morgana's character. 1) Morgana occasionally uses she/her pronouns, but they/them is more common 2) Gana is a nickname that originated from Teddie. Morgana lets the yellow flower gang use it because they're close 3) Morgana has medical knowledge and is a healer 4) Their slingshot is reminiscent of their village. It was a gift from Teddie, and slingshots were popular among the kids in the village. 5) Morgana legitimately thinks that the boys were trying to kill her by sending her to the caves, when they weren't 6) Morgana's first crush was Teddie, and they still have no clue about his illness or any possible cure

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Once again, this thread turned out to be at least 70% GGaD stuff 

Morgana usually keeps a small dagger with them solely in case they’re stuck in a situation where she has to rely on close combat 

Their main weapon is their slingshot, though 

I’m trying to develop Wick more, so major spoilers for his plot ahead!!! It ties into May’s plot as well. I’ll write it in another color in case you want to skip over it

He has a “daughter” (Marie) that I have yet to submit a form for, but in reality it’s more like he took her in (prior to becoming the complete jerk he is, when he cared about humans) and “blessed” her with his powers. When Marie’s real mother came to claim back her daughter, Wick refused and ended up killing her. Marie witnessed the whole thing, so Wick wiped most of Marie’s memories when intending to only take away one of them. With Marie only recognizing Wick as a “king”, he didn’t know what to do, so he started to treat Marie as a servant. (Aegis and Magius also has their memories wiped, but they still refer to Marie as “Princess Marie”.)

With Marie’s lost memories are sealed off somewhere in Wish Palace, Wick also wiped a certain few important memories of his own, and sealed them away in the same place as Marie’s. 

After stealing his own memory, Wick changed; after all, your memories make up who you are. His personality shifted to a more negative, arrogant one, and he also from the god of dreams, wishes, and memories to the god of dreams, wishes, and ideals. Humans became less interesting and turned into pawns for his enjoyment. 

I don’t know how cliche this is but you know what I’ll change it up later 

Anyway, back to things that you’d know if you payed attention to my characters. Aegis and Magius have memories that are fuzzy and missing memories. Both of them are technically ghosts, but neither of them remember how they died. They’ll learn it in this huge mess of a plot with Wick, Marie, and May 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Morgana's prowess as an illusionist is rather simple: they can create illusions that look real, but they cannot have any actual impact on a living being, harmful or helpful. Additionally, they usually hold up the illusion of a black cat "named" Ko, but Morgana often also creates the illusion of a canary and rabbit. The only reason why Ko wouldn't be by Morgana's side is because she's busy with something that requires plenty of focus and power. The illusions that Morgana creates can give off the chilling sensation of the cold or they can be warm. You'll only get this feeling if you touch the illusion.

Also I just noticed how similar Morgana's appearance is to Himiko's from V3. I'll try to edit that a bit

okay I'm low on time so if this doesn't make sense I'll explain more later

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Okay! I'm talking about May

She's going to officially be "Color Thief" soon. I just need to get her into Wish Palace but I keep failing to do so since :/ it requires hurting her and possibly putting Aegis and Magius in danger 

I've tried twice before so I'll try it a third time. They say third time's the charm, so I really hope this works so my motivation for the plot comes back 

Since the weekend's almost over I won't do it today but I will create a plot related thread (that isn't as big)

Also Magius and Aegis need form redos 

I don't really remember much about their appearances but I do know they're different to what I currently imagine them as 

And their personalities are another thing that's slightly changed

Idk what Minti's up to but she's really an errand girl for Autumn 

Autumn really doesn't care what she does as long as her work is complete; after all, Minti is basically Autumn's adopted little sister 

I found Minti's old form and apparently her full name is Minti Bell. That's actually kinda funny

I don't remember what height Minti but she's supposed to be 5'0". She can shrink to 1/10 of her height when she wants to regain her fairy form 

Autumn's form also needs to be redone considering that I don't even have a proper anything for her. All I really have defined for her is that she's very against the concept of revenge and easily sighs. She was supposed to be a self insert but I think she spiraled into something a bit different

I noticed that none of my characters have ships 

Tbh I don't want to ship Autumn because she's kinda a self-insert and I find it weird to ship her because of that (plus she's really dense when it comes to love)

May and Minti don't really need a ship, and Magius/Aegis are like little kids. I'm not shipping the twins 

Wick is open? But like he's a jerk why would you like him 

Literally that leaves Morgana but they haven't even had an intro thread yet 

I guess I have Marie too but I was thinking about her falling in love with May? As a part of her plot? Maybe I should actually submit her before doing this 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Okay Marie’s form has been sent and now I need to figure out if this or this should be her PoV color 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Guess who still hasn't introduced Morgana? 

asdfghjkl @me stop procrastinating or else school will get in the way of everything

There's other plans I want to make but I'll do them later

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Okay I'll try to introduce Marie and kick off the Color Thief plot today or tomorrow

I also realized that a good number of my GGaD characters have their names starting with m: Minti, Magius, May, Marie, and Morgana 

whoops 

I also want a thread with both Autumn and Minti in it for character development because honestly? Minti needs to be basically redone 

Additionally the Tree of Color needs some sort of a fix so I'll do these two things together

Wick's theme songs are definitely the Wish Park themes from PokéPark 2 because heck his palace is literally Wish Palace and it fits how there's something sinister hidden in his actions that don't seem too bad on the surface

I need to redo Wick's appearance, don't I? If I recall his appearance that I gave him doesn't fit how I visualize him in my head 

In a nutshell: I need to figure out what I'm doing in GGaD since most of my characters are a mess right now

Oh yeah I need to ask @Chanty about what's in the memoirs that Kanon gave Autumn, as well. I remember there being a thread about this at one point but it's rather old so I think I'll just ask her 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

I have a Fwrp I made called Velcaro, a school for the superpowered. I would appreciate it if you joined...

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

@Autumn—> oooh this looks cool! 

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

the Ice/Sand/Night/HiveWing 

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

#RememberChristainPegasister

crackles here

@Stormbringer: I pretty much have my hands full trying to stay active in GGaD in addition to not failing my school classes, so unfortunately, I'm unable to join. Sorry about that

@Snowdust: thanks! I haven't seen you in a while, so hello! 

okay I sent through the first major post for the Wick plot

I'm excited, considering how long I've been planning this

But I've been thinking about it and man it gives me some p5 vibes. Maybe it's because Aegis and Magius were somewhat modeled off of Caroline and Justine and that they serve someone who's pretty much lying to them, but Wick is actually somewhat based off of Darkrai from PokePark 2, rather than being "Igor" from p5

I want to plop [Zero] (from my work-in-progress project) into GGaD, mostly so they (he?) can actually be developed. Unrelated PoV color check: Autumn, Minti, Wick, Aegis, Marie, Morgana, Magius, May, Zero [?]

Zero is his name mostly because he's supposed to represent nothingness. I'm sorry but that's how it's going to be. He'll probably help out GGaD!Autumn considering that I don't want to add another character into the Wick plot because that's already a beast of intertwined backstories already. 

I need to address that Minti is no longer a fairy but rather she's a nymph/dyrad. I think that fits her better considering that I don't visualize Minit with wings but she's not human either 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

I have a design for Zero but the thing is now I want his name to be some other number than Zero 

Originally that other number was Two but I'm going to be fooling around with giving them a numerical name from Zero to Twenty-Two 

I see if I can find a number that fits better than Zero 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Wick's plot heavily revolves around the idea of truths and ideals. In my opinion, the concept was nicely done in the plot of Pokemon Black/White. In case you're unfamiliar with the game, here's a quick overview (please note that this is done based on memory + it's a basic analysis that's probably not the best): while on the surface, the game's reference to truth and ideals may only seem to extend to the fact that the game's legendaries represent truth and ideal respectively, you can take it a bit further. One of the antagonists/neutral characters, N, strongly believes in his ideal world (I'm treating Black as canon rather than White; it's quicker that way). When faced with the truth that his facts are all wrong, he's pretty much in shock and accepts that his ideals were formed on a lie. Team Plasma, an evil organization, is also forced to learn this at the hands of the protagonist. In the game's sequel, B2/W2 (once again, I'm going with B2 as canon), a portion of Team Plasma uses their false ideals as an excuse to "justify" their actions, rejecting the truth and the reality of the matter. 

Wick is similar to Neo-Team Plasma: deep down, he knows that he's lying. He knows that he's rejecting reality, and replacing it with his own, foolish ideals of how the world should be. But does he care? Probably not, and that's where the issue lies.

I've also decided on Wick's fate. Honestly? He deserves it, and tbh I can't wait for karma to hit him. He's also pretty hard for me to RP, so that's an incentive for me to try to finish this plot before 2019

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

me: I'm not an angst lover I swear

also me: *nervously looks at GGaD backstories*

so here we go with all the backstories

Autumn: she's been a deity for a long, long time. 

Minti: a lonely tree nymph who was asked by Autumn if her tree could be used to basically manage the world's color. Minti agreed, and that's really it

Morgana: childhood friend died, she tricked, she dead, she live

May: I'm not spoiling plot points but let's say she's orphan

Marie: she doesn't know much about her past because someone *cough* Wick *cough* took her memories

Wick: He turned Marie into a demigod and then everything went downhill from there

Magius/Aegis: whee more gaps in memories. They're also both technically ghosts for reasons unknown

conclusion: I overuse memory loss, but it's for a valid reason okay

Basically blame Wick for it and there's also the fact that I'm trying to keep as much as possible a surprise

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

@Autumn—> I’m so happy not everyone dissapeared. You, Blizzard; Sanetra...u guys r still here

didnt u use to have an old home thread? When I was active before xd? Idk how I remember but...

Simmer! Keep crackle out of the library!

• Posted at:

i am...

Alpha Snowdust

the Ice/Sand/Night/HiveWing 

#BiPride

#RememberHurricane

#RememberChristainPegasister

crackles here

@Snowdust: yeah, there’s still active people from last year, but a lot of people have actually left recently 

lol actually my homethread’s still going, at over 31 pages 

It mostly transformed into a rambling center for myself but it still exists 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

His name is probably going to be either Zero or Seven

Just as brainstorming: he likes the moon and has a more nocturnal sleep cycle. Still, he manages to be sleep-deprived

Clocks? Clocks.

I'll probably make a thread where Morgana is ill just so I can use them more

Don't worry, it won't be anything too bad

Probably just a fever or cold

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Okay so since I'm too lazy to redo that thread with Wick I'll make a "spectator thread" where Wick calls May back to Wish Palace, and he makes the deal with her there

And nobody can interfere 

Marie needs to go out into the world so I shall do that

Someday

Probably this weekend

Probably

Zero is also either a plushie rabbit or humanoid figure with antlers and paws for hands

I like the antler idea for GGaD, considering that the plushie idea is not what I picture him as 

He needs his form to be typed up and then submitted

I kinda want to create a character that's a reference to Pyra/Mythra (like. both of them in one) or a reference to Zeke

If I do Zeke, I'm just going to exaggerate his bad luck and how extra he can be at times. he's probably also going to be a mortal prince, like he is in the games

If I do Pyra/Mythra, there will be plot and I'll probably make a reference to Malos as well 

but like. simple plot. nothing like the Wick one

theoretically Malos might get a Pyra counterpart

and then again I might not end up doing this at all 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

oh boy 

looks like history is going to repeat itself 

this might be a problem

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

okay so I decided to scrap the Mythra/Pyra idea and use Mythra/Malos instead 

You can blame Torna ~ The Golden Country for that

But anyways 

I'll probably make their personalities a bit different - both have egoistical attitudes, but the main difference is how they view the world. In other words, I'm making [Mythra] the "evil" one and [Malos] the "good" one

[Mythra] has a pink/brown color scheme, [Malos] has a black/green one

I'll work on this later haha

Also! I drew Minti! And inked it and colored it as well! Now I actually have a proper appearance for her I fix up her form

Probably anyways

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

I take the Mythra/Malos thing back 

I’m not doing it, for multiple reasons. For one, it’s very dumb, and I’d probably never use them. Secondly, I already have a lot of things that are work-in-progress and I want actually finish them lol 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

GGaD To-Do List: (Not in any exact order)

- Write up Zero's form, and submit it

- Make that spectator thread (I may actually write it as like an actual story but I'll do it in the RP format first). This allows me to actually start the Color Thief plot

- Allow Marie to explore the world

- May starts doing Stuffred (tm)

- Re-do Minti's form and submit

- Re-do Autumn's form and submit

- Ask @Enchanted about the Thirteen Plot loose ends

- Autumn/Minti platonic fluff? 

- Theme songs?

- Figure out if you're actually going to do something with That character idea you have

- Tie Zero and That character together somehow 

okay that's a lot @me try not to add to that list for now

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Oof that to-do list is relatable.

except that I'm constantly adding to it

• Posted at:

SPECTER

~ They/them ~ Nerdy friendo ~

Fight!

The universe calls.

Let the star's light

Refract into the night.

After all,

This world's never

truly dark.

+*~Believe~*+

@Bix: same though

literally I just keep coming up with ideas but due to school and other things I can never get around to doing everything

Incomplete forms whee

Also this will help me figure out who these guys are so I can remove things from the above list

Also "Makoto" is a placeholder name for now. If I like it, I may keep it but that might not happen

Name: Zero

*Nicknames: Ze, Ro (Ro is for close friends; Ze can be used by pretty much anyone else)

Pronouns: he/him/they/them

Sexuality: Aro

Species: basically a human-rabbit hybrid

*Deity They Work For: n/a

Appearance: Standing at 3'6", Zero is tiny. His ruffled hair is dirty blond, and rabbit ears can be seen peaking out of them. His "skin" is tan, and instead of hands, he has paws, with 4 claws on each. Zero's eyes are a greenish-blue, and there's a few freckles on his face. They wear a white dress shirt that's tucked into a pair of cargo shorts. For footwear, they wear green rainboots. 

Personality: 

*Theme Song: 

Weapons: His claws

Powers: 

Backstory: 

*Crush: n/a

Other: Hestia

Name:  Makoto 

*Nicknames: 

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality: pan

Species: 

Appearances: 

Personality: A complete klutz, he's rather clumsy at times. 

*Theme Songs: 

Weapons: his brain. he's no fighter

Powers: 

Backstory: 

*Crush: open

Other: Hestia; Zero is his main companion 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

*gasp* something that's not GGaD on this thread? it's more likely than you think

anyway re-done forms for ML

Let's make Viola less of a Mary Sue, shall we? // reminder for self that appearance isn't complete

Name: Viola Cotter
Hero Name: Cotton Dream
Age (13-17): 14
Sexuality/Orientation: hetero
Appearance: Standing at 5'5" tall, Viola is an average weight for her height and age. Her light brown hair is either kept in two braids that reach below her shoulders, or it is simply let down. Viola has hazel eyes, and eyelashes that are naturally long. Her outfit usually consists of a 
Personality:
Hero Appearance: As Cotton Dream, she wears a light brown skin-tight suit with rabbit ears. Her hair is always let down, and her hair tie miraculous is always around her right hand.  
Hero Personality: When in hero form, Cotton Dream takes a goofy, more confident personality, with majority of her traits staying the same.
Weapon: a viola bow that can be either thrown as a (weak) projectile or something to hit enemies with from a close range
Powers: Heightened sight, smell, and hearing
Special Power (ie.: Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Cotton Bounce - for 3 minutes, Cotton Dream can move faster and jump higher
Miraculous Appearance: Her miraculous takes the form of a lilac hair tie 
Mental Strengths:
Physical Strengths:
Emotional Strengths:
Mental Weaknesses:
Physical Weaknesses:
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey):
Other: owo what's this? 

Name: Dreamiity
Pronouns: she/her
Animal: cottontail rabbit
Personality: Dreamiity is rather sweet and shy, rarely talking to anyone other than Viola for brief moments at a time.
Appearance: a chocolate brown rabbit with the normal kwami build and proportions. 
Food: cotton candy
Other: owo what's this?

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

note for self when re-doing Minti's form: Haze

Like. Model her off Haze 

Both of them are pretty similar in the first place

Also I need to actually do the thing with Marie and May

I'll do the Marie thing first just so I feel open to use her some more

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

In Spanish class today I had some free time and I ended up doodling something that's the real appearance of GGaD!Autumn

So whoops I should really write this down so I don't keep changing it asdfghjkl

I made it more causal/modern because honestly that's just what I see her as 

Keep in mind that this drawing is like 3 centimeters tall so it's really not that detailed and not colored so the colors are subject to change

The design, however (at least for now) is definite 

And now I need to apologize to Bix for giving her an appearance that's now incorrect 

Auutumn is an average human height, at around 5'7" tall, and has skin that's somewhat fair. Her coarse, wavy hair is cocoa brown in color and reaches slightly above her shoulders. Usually, her eyes are an orange color, but do shift from time to time. Autumn wears a light pink scarf around her neck, and often wears an yellow-orange sweater with the tiniest pink fringes sewn on to the bottom. Underneath, she wears brown leggings and simple boots that are an even darker brown. 

I was trying to go with warmer colors simply because her name is Autumn, plus her deity domain includes flowers, which are usually warmer colors anyway

In other words cooler colors don't really match her (despite her usually calm deposition)

But as I said before: the colors can possibly change, and I'll probably be fooling around with a proper color pallet soon

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Since the only digital paint program I have access to (besides ms paint lol) is the scratch editor, I drew GGaD!Autumn on there 

It's in vector since I don't have a proper mouse to draw with, only a touchpad :') 

I think I've finalized her design and color scheme 

Now I just need to.re-do her form 

I also drew Minti traditionally recently, and I must say I'm happy with how hers turned out

so she also has a definite appearance 

I need to.use Minti more

I also need to eventually further the Color Thief plot 

Can't do it yet though 

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

Morgana has a dagger but do they use it? No 

I mean, they do, but Morgana tends to try to worm themself out of close-combat situations through either negotiation or trickery, resorting to the dagger only if all else fails. This is because they're more used to fighting using a slingshot, which is more long-range 

But! Once Heaven (Time's OC) teaches her she'll eventually be able to use fire magic so she's more useful in a fight

Hmm I should probably ask the others if it's okay to make a subplot of the yellow flower plot if Morgana can have a thread related to their backstory. For that I should decide exactly how many years it's been since they "died" 

Since Iris Colors (a new FWRP) finally started up I guess I'll talk about that

I have an idea for an indigo eyed character

She's inspired by Morag from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 but she won't be completely based on her - the connection is very loose

She's a young adult (18-20), and works for the government. More specifically, she's a knight/policewoman, due to her eye rank (?).  She's usually very serious and blunt, coming off as almost harsh at times. Additionally, she's a bit of a perfectionist and has an issue if she messes up the slightest thing; this habit causes her to be rather negative about herself, although she tries hard to appear that she's not. Similarly, she's often stressed and full of tension, but attempts to hide this. 

^uh none of that is final yet but that's the basis of the character

Appearance-wise I want to give her long hair that's either black, silver, or dark gray. She's on the taller side and is muscular as a result of her training. Obviously her eyes are indigo and she's a healthy weight. I think I saw @Bix writing "Knight uniform" for her indigo eyed character so I'm just going to do the same on my form since :') I don't know what that looks like 

I don't know what her name should be, though

I was thinking something that's fire related but I hmm. I don't know

Names are hard

I have other ideas too but the indigo lady I wrote about above is my main one

There's also a yellow-eyed teen aspiring to be a teacher and a blue-eyed tech boy who's pure and needs hugs

I'm probably going to do them too

hhhhhh I never signed up for the ML reboot, did I? 

And there's also Zero and [Makoto]'s forms that I need to do isn't this great

Not to mention all the threads I never did

Procrastination asdfghjkl :')

• Posted at:

Autumn  [Librarian]

she/her - nerd - gamer

1 ,