I’m just going to say it. I got banned for a hundred years on my other account so I made this one to take over. That is all

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Just call me Something. That is my name now.

One of the Altiest alts.

#altsquad

if you don’t believe me then just ask ablesong24 and I’m thinking of the other people’s username

• Posted at:

Just call me Something. That is my name now.

One of the Altiest alts.

#altsquad

Dodging a ban results in an even worse ban my dude

• Posted at:

ISHMAEL

August 2017 — March 2019

13,035 stars uwu

When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind. 

Yep he's right, when i was banned permanently for spamming , i could only visit under another Ip adress, but at the time i didn't know that i was breaking the rules by avoiding a ban, [because it allowed me and i just assumed it was lifted] not until a forumer told me. Anyways the ban was lifted for me and then i came back to the forums.

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.

Small image from ios  1  19a7f48469

Brrr-cky B : admin

Hi anubisbasilisk318 aka Vampiredragon5226, I looked into why you were banned for 100 yrs (it was an auto mod ban) and couldn't find any good reason, so I undid it. There were some things in chat that *maybe* you could have been silenced for 15 minutes for - this is the common "hey don't say that" sort of thing. A 100 years ban is ludicrous. Also, fyi the user that was harassing you in chat yesterday has been banned. 

(though it is my duty to add that trying to get around a ban is bad and will result in future accounts getting banned. In the case of an unexplained permaban though, I can see why you would.)

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Book #12: The Hive Queen....it's out now!!

i like turtles

WoFMB: wingsoffire.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344922

SAMB: spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344060

39 Clues: doublecross.scholastic.com/forums/topics/344061

i'd just like to say becky. That you are absolutely one of the best mods we've ever had, you actually respond to forumers! And that was a rarity with other mods, thank you becky for helping those of us like vampiredragon!

• Posted at:

₮ł₲ɆⱤ

triplet with Rune and Time. 

est.[June21st][2017] ☆2,820☆

Never be afraid to be yourself,

For we're all wonderfully unique,

In our own way. 

Rip.