forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

Joined November 2018

star count:207

The forums are falling apart...

Sorry I was gone!

Everyone is accepted

Stormshadow couldn't understand what he was seeing. He just stood there, looking on, but not helping or hindering...just watching silently.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

when glowstar woke up she found out that they had tied her snout shut and had big strong ropes bounding her talons and wings dreamcatcher chirped sadly i grunted unable to speak i tried to point my snout towards what i thought was where the prey place was hopefully someone would be there and find her dreamcatcher seemed to understand and ran off i rested my head on the rock floor again and waited

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

late post imma write another one

Cobra looked around,"I must've heard something made up" he sighed as he started to continue packing his things up

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Form fam:Stormbringer,Glamour,Shard Spirit

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Cobra saw nothing,Suddenly he heard stonefish;s mind scream they must have taken her. he felt so much rage he charged after Stonefish.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

ignore that one

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Stonefish turned around and saw Cobra running behind him.  He made a pair of chains come out of the ground and ensnare Cobra’s back legs and tail. “Sorry friend, I have to face them on my own. I dont know what they would do to you if they get you, but they don’t want you, they want me.  I’m sorry.” Stonefish said before saluting and running deeper into the tunnels.

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

Joined November 2018

Cobra's eyes were filled with rage,"She's my mother!" he screammed as he pulled furiosly the chains

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Star spotted Stormshadow and rushed up to him. " Storm, look!" She says, holding the little blue dragonet. " We have a daughter!"

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

Stonefish let the chains go and said” ok, but they are extremely hard to fight.  I know because I knew them before.”

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

Joined November 2018

Cobra was about to say:"I know them to" but instead he said,"um who's they?".This was a lie of course,cobra had been taken in  to Vortex's tribe before his real identidy was hidden,he remembered that in one of his memories he was training for something..Lets think about that later he thought as he passed Stonefish and tried to hear glowstar's mind

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

glowstar was still waiting for dreamcatcher to come back with help she found out someone had taken her necklace great my only protection disappeared she thought she was getting sick of all the ropes she used her mindreading powers to look for any minds she found only one it was raided dark and grumpy thoughts and the dragon was coming towards her

hey prisma there could be a nightwing called Raider that is the one who really wanted to kill glowstar for unknown reasons and can i control her?

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

"What!" Shadowhunter grinned. "That's great!"

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Cobra suddenly managed to hear Glowstars mind,Mother he thought I'm coming, and with that  he jumped from wall to wall silently increasing his speed

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

poke

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Yes you can.

Also, Cobra, I don’t know if you know this, but Vortex is a tribrid.  By tribe I am guessing you mean group.

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

Joined November 2018

glowstar was frozen to the spot with fear she heard the talonsteps get closer and closer she shook with fright what is it going to do to me? i thought then out of the darkness appeared a black nightwing

"hmmm so you are the dragon i was looking for" said Raider she saw glowstar try to read my mind "oh silly dragon i have skyfire your mindreading won't work" i stepped closer and towered over glowstar "i think i better move you before anyone comes" i said out of a blink of a eye Raider grabbed glowstar and flew farther into the mountain after a while Raider dropped glowstar and took out a keychain it had skyfire on it she tied it to glowstar's ropes "there no pesky mindreaders" i said then disappeared once again

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

Paradigm snapped and Glowstar was transported back to the cave.  She looked Glowstar over and saw that Raider had planted a Skyfire necklace on Glowstar.  she tsked and picked up the necklace before throwing it across the cave.  " Raider, that is not the right way we treat our guest.  after all, we WANT them to come here." Paradigm said malevolently.

Stonefish could recognize Paradigm's voice instantly.  he grabbed Cobra and, Covering Cobras mouth, charged down towards her voice.  you have to be quiet.  we will need your camoflauge to get Glowstar safely out.  if you see a rainwing-seawing hybrid, STAY OUT OF HER MIND.  she will disoriented.  he put Cobra down and walked in, talons raised in a long-time-no-see gesture.  "Hello Paradigm.  i see youve turned everyone against me.  im impressed.''

Gargoyle jumped out of the shadows, ready to attack his old friend.

Stonefish put out a hand towards Gargoyle, which made him crumble into pebbles.

Paradigm whipped her head around, glaring at Stonefish.  "Hello Stonefish.  it seems that youve fallen for the wrong dragons yet again.'' Paradigm tsked. 

"Maybe, but...."

'' But what?"

" we have cactuses.''  stonefish jumped out of the way while three Dragonflame Cacti Exploded,  collapsing a boulder on top of one of Paradigm's wings.  "We'll be going now." he said as he snapped and Gargoyle reformed, turning his back on Paradigm. 

"You didnt need to do that."

Paradigm's shrieks of pain and threats were muffled by a piece of leather binding her snout shut.

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

Joined November 2018

Cobra  looked at Paradigm,"Well,Well,Well" he snarled at her,"we meet again"

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

glowstar struggled as the Dragonflame Cacit blew up and left a burn on her tail she grunted with pain and started to thrash around

Raider rushed over and pined glowstar down "quit that now" Raider growled and let go then she calmly walked over to Paradigm and growled "you foiled my plan you will pay for that when i have time" then snarled at stonefish "one more step and your beloved mate will die if you don't know i am a animus"

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

Poke, Glamour

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

”well then, I don’t even need to take a step.” Stonefish said as he snapped.  Raider’s power drained into him.  He walked over to Raider and picked her up by her neck.  “NOBODY hurts Glowstar and gets away with it.  Not.  On.  My.  Watch.  “ Said Stonefish before increasing pressure on Raider’s neck.  He could feel their windpipe seize up as Stonefish threw them, head-first, into a wall.

Mods let dis thru I beg

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

Joined November 2018

none of my post's are coming through :/

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Is Skyfrost accepted?She can join later.

• Posted at:

Skyfrost

Tribe:Skywing/Icewing

Backstory:

Her mom fell in love with an ice wing who she saved during the war.Then,they ran away and had Skyfrost.

Abilities:Icefire(A dangerous combination between fire and frostbreath)and great healing skills

Name:Skyfrost

Apperance:White with red scales

Personality:Wary but actually very nice

Powers:Icefire(Like fire,exept it can't be put out,like frostbreath,except it "burns".
  • Posted at:

Skyfrost

Backstory:

Her mom fell in love with an ice wing who she saved during the war.Then,they ran away and had Skyfrost.

Abilities:Icefire(A dangerous combination between fire and frostbreath)and great healing skills

Skyfrost watched the dragons playing below her.ANger surged through her.THEY had friends.THEY had families.And what was she?A momster.WIth fire more deadly than anything.Icefire.Fire that can burn even Peril.Her parents had been claimed by the war.Sulking.She left.

• Posted at:

Skyfrost

Backstory:

glowstar screeched with pain everything hurt Raider stepped back her flank felt like it had been set on fire her eyesight blurred stonefish.... she thought before she blacked out

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

I lost my other account, Silver wings. Can I still rp with spirit please

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

ForumFamStormdragon, Cobra

Also if yes then can Spirit Have a crush on Cobra please

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

“Our destinies guide us, but they don't shape every step. That's up to us. We walk the path we choose. Whatever our destiny says, we still have to choose our own path.”

Storm Dragon can i join your your forum family please!!! 

I’m lonely 

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

You can keep you character, and sure, you join my forum fam

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Yay thanks

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

Can you start a rp line and can i join in it 

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

yes you can have a ship with Cobra

Cobra rushed towards his mother

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Okay thanks

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

Can you accept Skyfrost?

• Posted at:

Skyfrost

Backstory:

LIVE!!

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Cobra  picked up Glowstar and ran towards his room.he slammed the door shut as he obsevrved his mother if sh was okay

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Spirit looked around and found a library, she took out a scroll and looked at it, Animus magic  the scroll was called, spirit read on to a page that read, HOW TO BECOME AN ANIMUS 

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

Spirit could hear screens of pain, She grabed a red rock ( not a gem a rock) in her claws and whispered to it “ i enchant you to bring be to whatever i want or need to go” then she sail “ Bring me to that dragon in pain” as soon as she said it she stone pulled her into the sky and zipped her to where glowstr was yelling painfully

• Posted at:

❄️   Spirit ❄️

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 10 , ... 14 , 15 , 16