Vortex laughed,"Look at his Midnight scales,don't they remind you of someone?" he said as a wicked grin spread across his face.He looked at Cobra,"Your parents were weak ,i killed your father,and-" he paused,"and your mother ran away"

Cobra looked strickien,"You killed them?!" he cried as he fell to his knees

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cobra

he/him

Form fam:Stormbringer,Glamour,Shard Spirit

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

"th- they remind me of mindseeker but he is dead" i said confused but it became clear as it dawned on me "Cobra are you......"

• Posted at:

(Teal)

cats are born to live and fight and dragons are born to fly

i am born to write for that is who i am and i know that deep

down i am part dragon now and forever

why live if you can't dream

save the animals!

"Yes he is your son" Vortex finished for her.Suddenly he twisted the ring really hard.

Cobra screamed as he started gasping for breath,"How..ar-re you doing this...?"

"Well now that you know who you are,you will die!!" he yelled and then added,"If you kill me,he goes with me!...unless if you listen to my requests" he added wickiedly

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

boop

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

"how...what?" i said confused "Cobra forgive me i didn't know that your egg would hatch so...i left you and Vortex killed your father" i said to Cobra then i turned to Vortex "what do you want Vortex?"

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

"first,tell your love or dreamcatcher to give back my animus powers.Second realease me and thats all i ask for" Vortex said,"But if you refuse to comply.." he twisted his ring

Cobra screamed,D-on't lis-ten t...o him" he said

"..then that happens" he added."So what will it be?Your sons life,or see him diie were he stands"

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

glowstar saw her son writhing in pain "stop! don't hurt him i'll have dreamcatcher give you your magic back but for a price each time you try to murder a dragon you will get a warning after three warnings you will go blind forever do you accept Vortex? or not" i said

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

"Lets' see hmm, NO" he growled,"either you choose my offer or nothing at all" Vortex said lashing his tail

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

"if Dreamcatcher gives you your magic back you will keep killing dragons and i can't let you do that accept my offer or turn away why did you come here in the first place anyway? most of all why kill Mindseeker when he did nothing to you? i will consider your magic back if you tell me you killed him" i said my eyes burning with fury

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

"Well I'm not telling you." he snarled,then added,"I think i had enough"as he went into Cobra's mind

Cobra screamed again as he struggled to stay in control

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

glowstar screamed with fury and the odd blue light came glowing stronger and stronger before Vortex had time to do anything she used her light to freeze him in time so he couldn't move "i'm sick of you i'm sick of you hurting everyone i love it stops now accept my offer to get your magic back or i will kill you without mercy" i snarled the light was making me float in the air my eyes were pure blue every part of me glowed with a powerful power

(guitarshark29 where are you?)

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

"Kill me and he dies" a voice hissed through Cobra as he stood up,"In this body that silly light won't work on me,so give up".Suddenly Cobra's eyes went to normal,"I'm sorry mother...for what am i about to do" he said his face struck with sorrow as he destroyed the glass  vortex was contained,"If you want to get to my friends then you'll have to get through me" he hissed.Stay back!  his mind shouted at Glowstar as he prepared for battle

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

"i understand son" i said i floated down to the ground but kept my light power full blast just in case i would need to help i would die for anyone i love i thought as i watched Cobra get ready for battle

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

Uhh, is it too late to enter my O.C? If not, may I joint you RP?

• Posted at:

#Ember4life 

#Cloudfir at heart 

Warriors and WOF Fan

Favorite Element is Fire

For there to be Light, there must always be Darkness. One can never truly win, and one can never truly lose, for both cannot exist without the other. 

Is it too late to enyer my character? If not, may i join the rp?

• Posted at:

#Ember4life 

#Cloudfir at heart 

Warriors and WOF Fan

Favorite Element is Fire

For there to be Light, there must always be Darkness. One can never truly win, and one can never truly lose, for both cannot exist without the other. 

Name:Shadowhunter

Nicknames: Shadow, Shady

Tribes:Nightwing(Dominant) and Skywing

Appearence: Tall, slender black dragon with scarlet streaked wings. Has the enourmous Skywing wings splattered with silver star-scales. She has blood colored horns, claws, and underbelly. She has unusually long legs and sharp spikes on her neck. She wears a ruby bracelet on her left forearm, and has a blue diamond earring in her left ear.

Personality:Brave, strong, feirce, has a short temper, but can be kind and loving and wants to be loved more than she would admit.

Hybrid Traits: She is unusually quick and agile, extremely good fighter. She can also breathe a large amount of fire for a long period of time. 

Special abilities: She can sense emotions, instead of read minds. Her Skywing genes altered her mind reading powers. 

• Posted at:

#Ember4life 

#Cloudfir at heart 

Warriors and WOF Fan

Favorite Element is Fire

Stonefish froze as his eyes changed their color from a amber to dark green with flecks of gold in and around the pupil. “Vahlok guide me!” Stonefish yelled as he charged Virtex one more time.  He called upon all his strength before yelling “yol toor shuul!” And blasting Vortex with a blue flame.  “I’ve had enough of this, Vortex.  You’ve walked into your last fight.  Oh, and when you are in Apochrypha, tell Alduin I said hello.” He said calmly.  He watched as Vortex turned to ash and his life force absorbed into Stonefish.  He turned back towards Cobra and said” enchant this dragon to fully be themself.  May any enchantments made by Vortex be deleted forever.” He then ran over to Glowstar and hugged her tightly, kissing her on the cheek.

mods plz let dis thru.

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

Your crying forum communist

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

“ STOP EVERYTHING AND FEED ME PRETZELS”- me

forum familee: Stormbringer, Amarok

Forum Twin: Crow

☭☭☭☭

The forums are falling apart...

"i missed you stonefish" i said then i gave him a big hug then i rushed over to Cobra "are you okay son?" i said worried "did Vortex hurt you?" then i turned back to stonefish "um stonefish i have something to tell you um Mindseeker egg did hatch so um Cobra is my son" i said as i toned down my light power

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

Stonefish looked at her in suprise. “What? How? ...” Stonefish said, his voice trailing off. “Well, this is probably a weird reunion for you both, huh?” 

Also Cobra i recommend checking out my RP.  There is only a couple spots left, and I think you would be a great addition to it.  You can ignore this part if you want.  The thread number is in my sig.

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

I’m back.

sorry for the extra long hiatus.

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

Cobra didn't look at Stonefish,i can't belive he did that he thought in horror,he started thinking about Vortex's memories,then froze at one.He saw Vortex giving his tribe animus powers,that can't be possible...can it? he thought as he went towards his room

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

boop

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Bump bump bumpity bump

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

so what to do next?

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

My best guess would be for us to go over to Cobra and talk to him about what happened to him and why Vortex did what he did

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

okay Prisma

glowstar was in her dorm room she was carefully carving a dragon in fight using only her claws suddenly she heard a thought it sounded a bit sad she got up and followed it it was coming from the room across from hers she carefully peeked her head in it was Cobra "can i come in son?"

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

"Sure mother" he replied as he opened the door for her.  Cobra looked down suddenly shaking his head,"If you've come to ask me about Vortex..." he began

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

boop

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

{ Sorry, been really busy}

Star looked back down at the egg. The little dragonet poked its head out of the egg. 

" Hey" Star said lovingly. The dragonet crawled onto Star's lap and she picked her up. " Let's go find Stormshadow"

• Posted at:

{Glamour}

She/Her/Rainwing

Forum Sisters~ Fallon, Pluto, Dazzle & More

Forum Brothers~Wizard, Nimarfira, Cobra & More

Forum Twin~ Zane

"No way! A tree in a forest!"- Glory

Star Count~  547

"i don't want to upset you son but i need to know what Vortex did to you" i said Dreamcatcher had followed her so she picked him up and held him then she wondered what Cobra would say

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

"... then maybe tomorrow? I'm reallly teird" he Finished as he closed the door.Cobra then muttered to himself:"if there is a tomorrow".he looked at one of his cabinits and opened it, inside there was a sword as big as him,a dagger and a bow."I didn't want to do this but i must " he said as he started packing up his things.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

poke

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

glowstar was a bit disappointed as she walked out and Cobra shut the door she made up her mind to head to the prey place as she was walking she heard footsteps she turned to look behind her but nobody was there she started to walk again out of the corner of her eye she saw a flash of black scales then something pricked her and all went black

guitarshark29 or cobramystery119 i was thinking a mystery dragon caught glowstar and wants to kill her?

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

(good idea...what about Dreamcatcher? wasn't he with you?P.S:who will control the kiddnapper?)

Cobra suddenly stood up as he heard a thump,someone else is here he thought as he grabbed his dagger and opened the door.

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Stonefish heard Cobra packing up and, without warning, created a portal to his room and jumped through.” Cobra, don’t leave. We need you.  Glowstar needs you.  Follow me.” Said stonefish as he put a hand around Cobra’s shoulder and walked with him through the portal and out of his room and into the hallway.” I’m taking you here,” Stonefish said,”is because I have to show you something.  As you know, Vortex is an animus, right?  Well....@ Stonefish paused.” What if I were to tell you that he was enchanted to be an animus from somebody else?” Stonefish stopped, tears filling his eyes.” He was dying. I tried to save him, but I couldn’t control my magic that much.  I’m sorry he has caused so much pain for you all.  Don’t try to find me.” Stonefish said before letting go of Cobra and sprinting deeper into the mountain.

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

Ignore my previous post plz.

Stonefish saw Glowstar whisked away right before his eyes.  Those scales.... “ Glowstar?!?! Where are you?!?” Stonefish yelled.  Gargoyle must have taken her.  I always thought he could’ve done this. “Gargoyle! Paradigm! Show yourselves!”  

Ill take control of Gargoyle and Paradigm

One day, he was with Paradigm and Vortex, as happy as he could be.  The next, he was kidnapping a dragon who he didn’t even know.  But, here he was, running deeper and deeper into this godforsaken mountain, carrying a dragon who looked extremely mad at him. He took a few turns and finally made it.  “Paradigm, I did it.  I captured the dragon you specified.” Gargoyle said in a voice that sounded like stones scraping together.

Paradigm walked out of the shadows, a manevolent being hellbent on a single, burning mission.  She walked over to Glowstar and Gargoyle and smiled wickedly. “Wel, well, we’ll, look who we have here.  Excellent work, Gargoyle.  I assume there wasn’t many witnesses?” Paradigm said

Gargoyle gulped and said” only one was present during the kidnapping.....”

”WHO WAS IT!”

”S-Stonefish.”

Paradigm paused in her plight of rage and looked at Glowstar. “So you must be his mate, then. Glowstar, I presume.  I could tell you my name, but you don’t need that information, don’t you?” Paradigm said.  “Yes, read my mind. I DARE you.” Paradigm felt Glowstar read her mind and instantly, Glowstar became disoriented.  Paradigm lifted up Glowstar’s chin with her claw.  “Good night!” Said Paradigm as she shoved Glowstar into a sleep.

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

when glowstar woke up she was being held by a dragon that felt like stone she held dreamcatcher tighter to her chest with a look of fear at the dragon talking to her she tried to read the dragon's mind but as doing so she was knocked out again

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

boop anyone there?

• Posted at:

(Teal)

save the animals!

Yee

• Posted at:

Call me ☭Prism️a⚜️

HE/HIM

Eagle Scout

#isurvivedriskyreels

#nidusgang

☭☭☭☭

Srry this is the only thing I can post right now :/

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra