It's turning people into werewolf looking things. Currently it's standing in the middle of the park, laughing as the werewolves run around and cause chaos.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cleaver

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

"Facts may be colored by the personalities of the people who present them." ~Twelve Angry Men

Remember the lost

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Pooooke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Hibou watched the akumatized villain from his perch on a rooftop. He studied their movements, trying to discern where the akuma was hidden. ~I still have to wait for someone who can capture the akuma... I wish C was here... I should probably go and stop them from turning anyone else into a werewolf~ he leaped down, only a few feet in front of the villain. "Werewolves, eh?"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

/329922, rp. /329168, rp. /332705, rp. /334989, rp. /334563, homethread.

The akuma raised their hand to scratch Hibou but a crossbow bolt hit their shoulder. They stumbled back and let out a howl of pain. Half the wolves came to aid the akuma, and the other half went to find the person that had shot the crossbow. A figure ducked their head from where they'd been peering from over the edge of the building and went to find a new hiding place. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Hobo studied the arrow, grateful for the distraction it had caused. He narrowed his eyes. ~Who do I know that has that type of arrow? Can they capture akumas?~ He whispered, "Insight," and suddenly he could see heat. They were in a shopping district, and most of the nearby people had either evacutated the area or been turned into werewolves. So Hibou only had to look for someone who wasn't akumatized... ~There!~ he spotted a heat signature, crouched behind a bakery's chimney. "You know, I'm not much of a threat. I can't capture akumas, so I'm basically just a sidekick. A distraction." he stared straight at the spot the shooter was hiding, then looked the opposite direction, pretending to still be looking. "So eventually I'll need help." (hey Cleaver, since Hibou no longer has a partner, could your hero become his?)
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light," ~Dumbledore

((Yaaaass my hero will definitely be needing one XD))

One of the werewolves went to attack Hibou and the pack that had gone after the shooter broke down the door to a building. The shooter shot a strong looking cable into the wall of a different building and was able to slide down to the ground using the crossbow with what looked like a small child clinging to him just as the wolves burst onto the roof. He landing awkwardly, barely managing not to get the kid hurt. He snatched up a crutch and helped the kid down before making his way to Hibou. He handed his loaded crossbow to the kid and told him to shoot any wolves that got close. He had clearly planned the escape and everything. 

The hero had a light blue suit that faded to a light navy blue on his arms and leg. He also had a hood that was currently obscuring his face. He was also missing his entire right leg.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Hibou looked the hero up and down, simultaneously dodging the werewolf and holding it back with his claws. He noted the color, the hood, the missing leg, the child... "Well, hello there, nice to meet you," he said, holding out a hand to shake. "I'm Hibou, aka Owl in French. And you are?"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Blue Death." The hero said quietly. He hobbled over to a tree and hoisted the kid up into it. "Climb." He ordered as he took his crossbow back. He looked back at Hibou. "Um...I'm new to this miraculous thing. Is there a way to turn these people back to normal?"

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Hibou followed Blue Death. "Didn't your Kwamii explain? No? Well, there are two types of heroes; ones that capture akumas, and ones that assist in finding and defeating the akumatized villains. I'm the second one. Each hero has a partner, so they can work together. The one who captures akumas is usually the leader. Anyways, after they use their special move, if they defeat the akuma, then they can purify the akuma and return everything to normal!" he took a breath, "In other words, magic restores the city and all of it's inhabitants to how they were before the akuma."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"My kwami's....special." Blue Death said. "And uh, I don't know what kind of hero I am. My special power isn't even useful...is it possible to turn them back without using my special power, if I even have that power?" He crossed his arms self consciously and leaned against the tree for balance. "And, well... I'm not even sure if I want to be a hero yet. I saved the kid because I knew him. I shot the villain because he'd turned my mom into a werewolf. I'm helping you out because I want her back to normal. I haven't met anyone else yet, and what if the villains have really good reasons for doing the things they do? What if the heroes are mean and take advantage of their power?" He took a deep breath. "Sorry for rambling like that.. I'll just...help you out now and figure it out later."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

huh what are you talking about?

• Posted at:

@Growlingbear406 this is a FWRP based on the show called Miraculous Ladybug. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

@Grolwingbear406: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir. It's a TV series. Anyways, back to the rp— "Well, what's your power? Anything can be useful. My power is five minutes of seeing heat signatures; that's how I found you behind that chimney. And, I never really thought about... But I think you can turn them back without using your power, though I've never had that circumstance happen. I use my power with every akuma, and so did my old partner." he studied Blue Death's suit again. "I didn't become a hero on purpose, either. But that's good! That's why most of us deserve to be heroes; because we don't want to be. But the city needs us, so we stay. He put a hand on Blue Death's shoulder. "I'll answer any and all of your questions, but for now we need to make a plan."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"I literally die for five minutes." Blue Death said. He refrained from talking more about his moral issues. "Uh, I saw the villain run that way." He pointed in the direction of an alley. "We can follow the trail of blood. Either he's afraid and trying to get to safety or he's hoping to lead us into a trap.  I'm useless in close combat but I'm a decent sniper. I'll need some time to find a suitable place to shoot him, though if he's smart he's inside a building. It would be best if we could separate him from his pack but I don't know how without killing them all. Um, do you have any ideas?"

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

"Are you serious about that dying thing? Nevermind... Yeah, I've been following his heat signature... Speaking of, I need to go and replenish my Kwamii's energy, I'll be right back with a plan. Probably. Hopefully."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Okay." Blue Death said. "Be quick, I don't want him to get impatient."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

"You do know what the blue death is right?" Black Sheep landed near them, "Extremely deadly disease? Spread through water? Also known as cholera? With that name I'd almost think you were a villain. Ah well, if you aren't then you'll have to die." She drew her swords and charged to stab both of the other miraculous holders.

(Sorry for not being on for a while, high school is hard!)

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

An inspirational quote of the week: "Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them." -Bruce Lee.

AD decided to randomly show up and introduce herself. "Hi, I'm Aquatic Doophin, or AD for short. Nice to meet you."  The hero headed the way the akuma had headed. "Coming?" She yelled

• Posted at:

{*}Vισℓεт{*}

She/Her/Spiky Potato

A cry I cant say

A voice I cant use

A song I cant sing

Words I cant say

Build up and up

Making a wal

I cant break down

"Oh, I named myself after my animal." Blue Death said. "That's a pretty cool fact though." He yelped and fell to the side to avoid the sword. He let out a cry of pain as he hit the area where his other leg was supposed to be. His amputation was clearly recent. He scrambled back and aimed his crossbow at Black Sheep. "Don't move! Also I'm neutral at the moment!"

((I completely agree. High school will be the death of me.))

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Hobo quickly dodged Black Sheep's dagger, then ran towards an empty gas station. "Sorry to leave you, BD, but my time's out!" he slipped inside, pushed into the small bathroom, and heard the quick beep-beep-beep of his pin. He thrust his hand into his pocket and handed Tallin a biscuit. When the Kwamii frowned, Malakai sighed. "That's all I can do fro now. Hurry up, we've got an akuma and a rogue miraculous user!"
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Kappa leaped heroically into the air, then ran in terror from werewolves, "What the heck is happening!? it's not halloween yet! You are all crazy to be buying costumes already! And if I see an inflatable snowman I am seriously going to die! He ran into the nearest building, which happened to be a store, then ran out, "I'm going to die!"

"In that case you might live Blue Death," Black Sheep said, "however ironic that may sound."

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

An inspirational quote of the week: "Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them." -Bruce Lee.

Blue Death wasn't sure how to react. "Um...thanks?"

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Malakai said his catchphrase as soon as Tallin was done eating, and rushed out of the station. He found Black Sheep and Blue Death still talking, and kicked Black Sheep in the shins. "Excuse me, but I think that you won't be very helpful trying to free BD's family from werewolf terror, so I I'm just gonna bring my buddy and leave."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Cassowary rushed to the scene, hearing some sort of commotion. The miraculous user then saw some werewolves charging towards her and attempted to defend herself using her whip.

• Posted at:

Cormorant

ML FWRPAnnabel Fuhns/Cassowary (Kwamii: Cassii)

GGaD FWRP: Cormorant, goddess of migration, empathy and tranquility

Warrior Writing Challenge book: /333239

Blue Death crawled over to the tree and struggled to pull himself up. He looked around for his crutch and spotted it near Black Sheep and Hibou. He decided that it was probably better to get it later. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Hobo picked up BD's crutches as he went by, then handed them to BD. "You'll run faster when you're not hopping."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

"Thanks." Blue Death said. "But I can't run at all." He tightened his grip on his crossbow, causing his knuckles to turn white. I'm useless like that.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

"Well, then, you better be okay with me carrying you." he picked up BD (with some difficulty), and jumped onto a roof. "Let's give this chase some flare!" he started jumping from roof to roof, looking for the akumatized villain (they need a name).
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

Blue Death squeaked in surprise but squashed down his protests and pride in order to look for the villain. "There!" He exclaimed, pointing towards a figure ducking into a building. 

(I guess the villain will be named Lycan.)

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

"Ugh, stupid hero," Black Sheep growled but didn't give chase, But this werewolf thing is a nuisance, guess I better kill it. She ran towards the center of the park, slicing at anything in her way.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

The kid fell from the tree and began crying, holding his now bleeding knee.

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Hibou veered toward the building. "Let's go through the window, in case it's a trap."
  • Posted at:

||{~•~SORREL~•~}||

Colorless...

#REMEMBER HURRICANE

(What Kid?)

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

(Blue Death helped a kid into a tree to escape the werewolves)

Blue Death nodded. "Sounds reasonable."

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

Monarch appeared, swinging her flashlight at Black Sheep's head. 

• Posted at:

Cleaver

Remember the lost

"I was beginning to wonder where you were!" Black Sheep dogged the  flashlight. "Listen I'm sorry about hurting that kid, but I'm not going to be sorry about this!" She swung a sword at Monarch.

Kappa ran screaming from werewolves into the building blue death and the other hero were watching.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

1 ,