You are helping your family and friends. in this time, rainwings are spies, seawings are treasure hunters, icewings are gold miners, skywings race, nightwings kill, mudwings harvest. you didnt see or hear the spy when the work was done for the day. you get ready to head home when you are knocked out. you then awake in a cave put together by dirt. you are in a cell all alone, but near other dragons. there is many dragons that you can see. a new dragon is thrown in your cell. it has fabric tied around its snout. a odd looking dragon comes up to you. its red with pincers on the sides of its jaws and has wings like a winged ant. it is skinny and creepy. will you ever escape?

Rules:

1:hate the character, not the person.

2:low drama

3:we can kick you from the rp

4:no complaining
5:if you put a role on hold, you have until twelve hours to turn in the form.

6:no one liners, i will except the people who try to make it long

7:up to 4 characters, this may change

8:no spamming

9:memes to the minimum. no memes

9:dont be rude.

10:no rping until the closed forum comes out. ill have a mini rp here so you dont get bored.

(note: i do this on other chat apps, the people there do it to, so im sorry if you think im harsh or strict.and mainly, i think memes are spam)

Roles:

queen of antwings:

king of antwings:

antwing soldiers:(8 max)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

hybrids:(10 max)

-drizzling blud (mine)

-dazzle(mine)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Normal prisoners:(12 max)

-cotton(mine)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

venom takers:(3 max)

-bull ant(mine)

-

-

Forms:

-fill out this form to be qualified in the rp.

- * means optional

- ? doesnt matter

Name:

* Birth date:

Appearance:

tribe(s):

Dislikes:

Personality:

? Background:

Build:

Abilities:

Strengths:

Weakness:

* Friends:

* Enemies:

shipable:

Love interest:

*Family:

hopefully you will take this chance to join. and here is some advice, when you want a role, put it on hold so its yours for sure.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

QueeOCurseanShapeshifting

DeitoMagicOdditiesAnShapeshifting

ThinTherISomethinWronWitMe

UwU

I'll join! Just one question... What are venom takers?

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Bookmark 

• Posted at:

Tsunami 

I’m crazy and proud of it

Forum sibs:key,fallen,Shi,lily,lily-Anna,Alphawolf,Egret

Books! I am obsessed with books!

Wolfs are awesome 

I am:

Ravenclaw

Athena’s daughter 

Riverclan

Leavewing/Seawing 

Save a hybrid, two normal prisoners, and an AntWing guard. Can one of them be an animus? Also please give me information on AntWings.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Save two hybrids.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

@Fallon

venom takers are antwings who take rainwings venom. they study it and so on.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

@Sorrel

of course! saved

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Name: Nightstorm

* Birth date:

Appearance: Looks more of a light black (like this black...I know, can't really tell) NightWing with light gray scales, than RainWing except for the prehensile tail. He doesn’t have the silver stars on his black membranes, instead they’re more like silver streaks like lightning. Green eyes.

Tribe(s): NightWing/RainWing

Likes: Being able to protect others, reading, hunting, and fighting

Dislikes: Feeling weak and AntWings (very recent dislike)

Personality: Protective, level-headed, and cautious. Ever since he was captured, he's been using his leveled brain to help plan his and all the prisoners escape. He is very protective of the dragons around him and will do anything to keep them from getting hurt.

? Background: After his parents were murdered when he was two years old, he was living an easy life; had a good job and was making friends. One day he was on his way home when he was attacked and knocked out. He woke up to find himself in a new environment.

Build: He has the NightWing build and wings and RainWing tail.

Abilities: He has a vast (more like unlimited) amount of RainWing venom and camouflage scales.

Strengths: Knowing he has friends or other dragons to back him up.

Weakness: Remembering his past can cause him to break down and be vulnerable to attacks.

* Friends: Met Seafrost when she was cast into his cell, and the other prisoners.

* Enemies: AntWings

Shippable: Yes

Love interest: not quite sure yet maybe Seafrost…will wait for other forms.

*Family: His Nightwing father is Nightseer and his RainWing mother is Sunray; both dead.

Name: Seafrost

* Birth date:

Appearance: Looks more Icewing than Seawing, with her rigged webbed claws and Icewing crown (spikes) on the back of her head. Has gills and a stronger tail for swimming (no whip end). Light blue scales like an IceWing with turquoise membranes. Aqua blue eyes. Wears a silver tailband embedded with sapphire jewels.

Tribe(s): IceWing/SeaWing

Likes: Being friendly to other dragons, making new friends, making others feel better.

Dislikes: Cruel and harsh dragons, being locked up, seeing dragons get hurt, and arguments.

Personality: She used to be a happy, likable dragon, bringing smiles to those around her. Now, she’s fidgety; she's afraid of everything, especially things that makes unexpected noise. She had been like this since her capture. But she is nice and sweet to her fellow dragons and cares for their feelings.

? Background: She has lived a calm and peaceful life as an assistant to her Healer mom. She was flying with her Warrior father to visit the IceWing Kingdom when they stopped to rest. When she woke up, she found herself in a dirt cell with a male dragon (Nightstorm) lying not too far away from her.

Build: She has the IceWing build with SeaWing wings.

Abilities: Breathes ice and tolerate the cold. Breathes and swims underwater and is a Healer-in-training, knowing her herbs and medicines

Strengths: She encourages the dragons to look on the bright side and find they’re own strengths.

Weakness: Not focusing under stressful moments.

* Friends: Meets the other prisoners

* Enemies: AntWings

Shippable: Yes

Love interest: Nightstorm

*Family: Her father is Icefrost the IceWing and her mother is Seagazer the SeaWing.

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

beatiful, your in.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

queen of antwings:

king of antwings:

antwing soldiers:(8 max)

-hold for sorrel

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

hybrids:(10 max)

-drizzling blud (mine)

-dazzle(mine)

-nightstorm(fallon)

-seafrost(fallon)

-hold for sorrel

-

-

-

-

-

Normal prisoners:(12 max)

-cotton(mine)

-hold for sorrel

-hold for sorrel

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

venom takers:(3 max)

-bull ant(mine)

-

-

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

Save a hybrid, two normal prisoners, and an AntWing guard. Can one of them be an animus? Also please give me information on AntWings. ~Name: Dark Rover. ~Age: 12. ~*Birth date: 25th of July. ~Gender: male. ~Appearance: ummm he'll be red with copper underscales. He has smooth scales, and beady black eyes. He has black wing membranes, a black stripe down his back, and his pincers fade from red to black. ~Tribe(s): AntWings. ~Likes: writing, fighting. ~Dislikes: Pyrrhians (because of lies told to him by his tribe?), bees. ~Personality: he is quiet yet tough, and willing to work if it's for a good cause. He loves writing because he can put his buzzing mind to use, give future generations his knowledge. He is skilled at combat, and uses it to channel is overflowing energy. ~Build: average I guess. Slight above? ~Abilities: ummmmm are there any special AntWing abilities? He's creative, and tough. ~Strengths: ummm above. He's also optimistic. ~Weakness: he is very trusting of his own tribe, and is willing to kill for them. He is very socially awkward. ~*Enemies: any and all enemies of the AntWings. ~Shippable: yes! ~Love interest: TBD. _________________________ ~Name: Sting. ~Age: 13. ~*Birth date: 3rd of February. ~Gender: female. ~Appearance: she is a pale sandy color, almost white, with gold wing membranes and crest. ~Tribe(s): SandWings. ~Likes: Herself. Sports. Attention. ~Dislikes: being ignored. Better dragons. ~Personality: she is loud and harsh and stern, and only listens to her Queen. She is very ambitious, and hopes to someday be Top Commander of the SandWings. She is very stubborn, but  not the smartest cookie in the jar.  She loves bossing around new recruits before they relize. she has no authority to. ~Build: fit. ~Abilities: strong. Ummmmm yeah that's about it. ~Strengths: independent, hard-working, strong-willed... ~Weakness: when faced with facts, she is forced to cower. She isn't smart enough to let her dreams become reality, and that could crush her someday. ~*Enemies: everyone. ~Shippable: errr sure but she's leaning towards being ace. ~Love interest: maybe not. _________________________ ~Name: Hindsight. ~Age: 7. ~*Birth date: hmmm 9th of November. ~Gender: male. ~Appearance: he has the overall build of a NightWing, with a MudWing-like head. He has dull brown scales and black and dark purple underscales. His eyes and wing membranes are dark brown, and he has silver starscales on his wing membranes. ~Tribe(s): MudWing/NightWing. ~Likes: reading, poetry, being alone, being my emo dude. ~Dislikes: his family, with some acceptions. The AntWings, a recent addition to his list. Carrots. ~Personality: he is quiet and reserved, and prefers to stay in a cave by himself than to talk to anyone. He is content with spending hours alone reciting entire books and writing poetry, and living on hardly any food. ~?Background: the short version? Prophecy about him killing + misguided father + dead mom = bad life by himself in a cave in the mountains. ~Build: thin, very underfed. ~Abilities: animus magic. He can breathe fire and hold his breath for 10 to 20 minutes. He hasn't used his magic because he's afraid of it. ~Strengths: ummm he's used to a rough life, and knows how to defend himself. ~Weakness: not used to dragon interaction, doesn't know the limits of animus power and is afraid to use it. ~*Friends: haha what friends. ~*Enemies: anyone who tries to talk to him. Anyone who offers him carrots. ~Shippable: yes! ~Love interest: TBD. ~*Family: Marsh the MudWing, Morose the NightWing, Bank the MudWing (aunt). _________________________ ~Name: Rivulet. ~Age: 5. ~*Birth date: 12th of May. ~Gender: female. ~Appearance: she is dark blue with lighter royal blue underscales, wing membranes, and webbing. Her eyes are emerald green. ~Tribe(s): SeaWing. ~Likes: shell collecting, sand castles, the night sky. ~Dislikes: sharks, scavengers (creepy!), AntWings. ~Personality: she is adventurous and mischievous, and is always in her own little world. Because of this she is distant, and doesn't have many friends. She loves stories written by Queen Coral, because they almost always end well. She gets really afraid of silly things, but is a quick thinker, good at solving problems. ~Build: average. ~Abilities: normal abilities. ~Strengths: creative, smart, positive. ~Weaknesses: strange, fearful, distant. ~Shippable: yes please! ~Love interest: TBD.
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

yes. very good. i like how the antwing was designed and all of them.

• Posted at:

~((-Bad Apple-))~

She/Her/Bad Luck

LGBTanProud

UwU

bump

• Posted at: