It is peaceful in Pyrriah. All of the tribes are happy with their new Queens, recovering from war. Nothing is wrong, and it seems as if Pyrriah has finally discovered its niche in life; a passive, diplomatic continent with no thoughts of harm or violence.

Wrong.

The residents of Pyrriah are in turmoil. The political prisoners from all the Queens’ Dungeons are going missing. The link? A single trail of blood leading from the cell out into the open. Nobody knew what it was or who would do such a thing until an IceWing/RainWing Dragonet has found a rock with a deadly threat on it:

You claim life

I say dead

No one’s left

All have bled

Their blood is mine

For use my way

For I am King

As of Today

My armies number

Like waves on shore

Which cover yours

A tiny bit more

I will win

Till no one’s left

Will conquer land

From North to West.  

Now, with a deadly threat revealed, a group of dragons must race against the clock to stop a deadly threat, rising from the ashes of a dead SeaWing Legend.

Is it possible a cursed SeaWing animus was born with powers to change, not just the world, but the entire continent? And worst of all; could a group of super-charged dragonets really stop him before he tears down the sky, rips out the moons and destroys Pyrriah?

Or will the Continent crumble under the consequences….once and for all……

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koi is a SeaWing prince, left alone and left out. He was never accepted, no matter what he did. But when Orca was born, he suddenly knew what to do.

Koi planned for months until it happened, he tricked Orca into giving him animus; or else. But he was only learning. Orca gave him the animus he desired, but she cursed it dreadfully.

Unable to use his cursed animus powers until Orca died, Koi was left, boiling for revenge. Now Orca is dead and there are more SeaWing princesses alive; he has a dreadful idea.

Kidnap all the Queen’s political prisoners and turn them into super-charged SeaWings.

Koi is not playing. With no luminescent stripes down his body at all, he has always been left out. Now, he has a plan to destroy the entire continent and make everyone appreciate and fear him…

Either that, or they can go down with the ship...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright! Who wants to take down Koi? Not sure about you, but I’m sure in! Alright: here are the spots available. Sorry they’re only limited:

Spots in the group of Dragonets:

SkyWing ~ Open

Hybrid ~ Saved for me

Hybrid ~ Open

IceWing ~ Open

SandWing ~ Open

RainWing ~ Open

SeaWing ~ Open (ATTENTION: Whoever takes the SeaWing must eventually reveal the legend of Koi to the other dragonets when someone asks. That’s why I’ve provided the legend for you above! )

NightWing ~ Open

MudWing ~ Open

Supercharged SeaWings: (PLEASE KEEP IN MIND ONE POWER OF YOUR CHOICE APEICE)

Fierceteeth turned Seawing ~ Open

StrongWings turned SeaWing ~ Open

Mastermind turned SeaWing ~ Open

SkyWing’s prisoner {MudWing} turned Seawing ~ Open

MudWing’s prisoner {SkyWing} turned SeaWing ~ Open

SandWing’s prisoner {IceWing} turned SeaWing ~ Open

Please keep in mind that all the turned-seawing-dragons have their previous memories in their mind. However, they are unable to fight them and must do Koi’s bidding. (If you chose one of the prisoners with no name, you may make up their backstory and mention it in their memories!)

Form:

Name:

Which spot you are occupying:

Tribe:

Personality:

Appearance:

Your choice of power (this can be the same whether you are a PTS (Prisoner Turned SeaWing or a dragonet. And NO ANIMUS! Sorry, but that’s Koi’s power):

Age (dragonets between 13-16 human years, PTS are unlimited):

*Backstory:

Crush/shippable:

*Other:

Here is my form!

Name: Shadow

Which spot you are occupying: RainWing/IceWing hybrid who saw the rock and occupying the hybrid in the supercharged dragonets.

Tribe: RainWing/IceWing

Personality: Shadow has her father’s IceWing spirit. She longs for battle, where she can prove herself. She is generally untrustworthy of other dragons, but when she found the rock, she knew she needed to put that aside. She has a pouch of knives and poisons and generally other scary stuff under her wings and is wickedly fatal at using them, since she has had so much time to practise. All she wants is someone who will watch her back with the ferocity she’ll watch theirs.

Appearance: Shadow has a long rainwing body and an elegant snout. She has sharp icewing spikes shoving through her scales from her neck down to her tail. She has IceWing wings, large and glittering and serrated claws. She, however has several disadvantages. She can shoot frostbreath and venom, but because of this, she has to recharge for a minute after using each one for more than two minutes. She CANNOT change her IceWing scales, so camouflage is useless for her. She has clear, blue eyes and sharp teeth.

Your choice of power (this can be the same whether you are a PTS (Prisoner Turned SeaWing or a dragonet. AND NO ANIMUS! Sorry, but that’s Koi’s power.): Shadow has the power of a sniper. She If she wants to kill someone, she can. This might not seem like a power; because it just is a result of practise, but it isn’t. If she wanted to kill someone, she could just explode their head with frostbreath and even if it wasn’t fatal, it would still kill them.

Age (dragonets between 13-16 human years, PTS are unlimited): 14

*Backstory: Her father was an IceWing prince, Prince Polar and her mother was Queen JadeEmerald of the RainWings. Unfortunately, due to her heritage, she has had a very broken childhood where no-one loved her. She couldn’t play RainWing games due to her scales, and she could be an icewing either.

Crush/shippable: If Scorch arrives and agrees, I will be his ship. But if not, I’M OPEN

*Other: uhhhhhh, the Code Word is FLAMINGO! Lets see how many people remember this! *rubs hands together mischeviously*

Thank you so much for joining, I hope you have fun defeating Koi and releasing all the prisoners! There are no rules other than, for heaven’s sake, don’t be rude! You got my gist man? Oh, and also, I can kick you out of the Rp, but why would I need to do that to such lovely people? *grin*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

Wolf Clan X: Beta

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Bump

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Name: Seaweed
Which spot you are occupying: Seawing dragonet
Tribe: Seawing
Personality: I am kinda timid and don't like to fight.ni do as I'm told and try to stay out of people's way. I can be pretty Deirdre when I have to though!
Appearance: I have a white under belly that fades to light green around my wings, then to Aqua along my back and snout.
Your choice of power (this can be the same whether you are a PTS (Prisoner Turned SeaWing or a dragonet. And NO ANIMUS! Sorry, but that’s Koi’s power): I can science people's feelings the way moon could science the scavengers.
Age (dragonets between 13-16 human years, PTS are unlimited): 15 human age
*Backstory: My pedants died under Koi's rule, and I and my sister are left to serve under him. My big sister believes that Koi can be stopped, but I disagree. 
Crush/shippable: I'm open
*Other: can't think of any....

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

Forum Bro: Singly

Forum Sis: Fallon, Wing, 

Forum Mum: Drago

Forum Twin: Singly

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Name: Timber

Which spot you are occupying: SkyWing dragonet

Tribe: Skuwing

Personality: He is a quiet SkyWing that doesn’t have too much to say. He only speaks when told to. He likes to read a lot of stories while he is alone. He still always wanted to do the right thing like the hero’s he read about. He can read facial expressions very easily.

Appearance: His has scales are orange(like the fruit) with red scales on his side running down his neck and leads to the end of his tail. He has long and strong wings.

Your choice of power (this can be the same whether you are a PTS (Prisoner Turned SeaWing or a dragonet. And NO ANIMUS! Sorry, but that’s Koi’s power): Best flyer of his age. He loves to preform stunts in the air. He is also a fast flyer and dosen’t tire easily. 

Age (dragonets between 13-16 human years, PTS are unlimited): 13

*Backstory: He was abandoned when he was a couple months old and put on the door step of the local library. He was cared for by the nice librarian. She taught him how to read and right along with his love for scrolls.  

Crush/shippable: Sure

*Other: He was never interested in the flying team. Most dragons don’t know he is a great flyer.

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

[incert mark twain quote here]

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Timber and Seaweed are accepted guys! Thanks for joining. 

Lily, you are also aware of the revealing of the legend of Koi? 

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Name: Icewind

Which spot you are occupying: Hybrid Dragonet

Tribe: IceWing/SkyWing

Personality: Icewind has a cold and harsh personality, perfect to match his superb fighting skills. He hates being around with dragons younger than him, and is annoyed with older dragons. He harshly criticizes dragons, making him an unlikeable dragon. He also has an irritated and fiery temper that can blow off whenever. He uses this outward demeanor to veil his inward feelings. In truth, he is confused on how the other dragons can treat their former enemies as friends. He doesn’t understand the meaning of friendship, kindness, gentleness, and self-control and has a sliver of wanting and understanding more. He also covers his emotions due to his father being harsh to him, therefore he becomes like his father and treats everything without emotion outwardly.

Appearance: Icewind looks more like a light blue and amber colored IceWing. His amber scales are scattered on the top of his body near his spine, which made him the laughingstock in the IceWing Kingdom when he was younger. He doesn’t have the spikes of an IceWing, but instead has the horns of a SkyWing. His wings are also large like SkyWings and his tail doesn’t have the whip end. He has ridged claws and a long scar from the left side of his neck, starting from beneath/behind his head to the side of his chest. His eyes are bright blue with an icy look to them.

Your choice of power (this can be the same whether you are a PTS (Prisoner Turned SeaWing or a dragonet. And NO ANIMUS! Sorry, but that’s Koi’s power): He mostly has frostbreath, but if he is warm enough for whatever reason, he can breathe fire.

Age (dragonets between 13-16 human years, PTS are unlimited): 16

*Backstory: He was raised by his IceWing father Icegaze after his SkyWing mother Warmwind and his three siblings died to the SkyWings, barely surviving after he was cut in the neck and chest. He trained and listened to his father’s every order, becoming like him and forgetting what his mother taught him. He was made fun of by the IceWings but he soon changed their mind after brutally killing an IceWing who wanted him dead due to his SkyWing heritage. He tends to mostly be alone to train, though in truth, it is to hide his inner feelings from his father. He greatly misses his mother, which causes him to break down remembering her, and wishes that she was here with him.

Crush/shippable: Yes. If he is shipped, I would like for him to ship with a female who will help him understand feelings toward others.

*Other: Uhh… FLAMINGO?? (I have no idea what that was for.)

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Sept 2018 ~ March 2019 = 6342s

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

"We are the many leaves that connect to the one tree."

Sorry I forgot to put in my POV color, well it’s this

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

..... there's no Rainwings...........

• Posted at:

>^-^<~кitςt~>^-^<

They/She/Ne/Xe/Cat

Dragon/Human/Cat/Candy

Quintuplets with Dellow, Quartz, Daisy, and Ellysia

I'm a Lesbian. Hi "

Act like the Candy Bar you Are!" -KitCat 8/1/18

Fallon, IceWind is ACCEPTED! Congratulations

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Save Rainwing and Icewing turned Seawing

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

You can have iceWing turned prisoner Nyx, but would you Like RainWing kit at? (Sorry, Nyx she asked first!) gosh i feel so bad, sorry! 

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Yes I'm aware! And my POV colour is green

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Whoops didn’t notice KitKat asking.

And yeah she can totally have the rainwing.

• Posted at:

KARKAT

smol spoopy demon child

Zie/Zir Pronouns

Slytherin Pride

LGBTQA+

YOU DON'T GET THAT I AM BETTER AND SMARTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY, FOREVER

Thanks!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

When do we star the RP?!

• Posted at:

Im Lily

Merry Christmas

☿

I BEILIVE!!!!!

Poke

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

we'll need at least another person, but if that's unavailable, i'll start!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Okay!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

bump

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Name:Deathstrike

Which spot you are occupying:Nightwings/Seawings

Tribe:(mostly seawings but also nightwings)

Personality:I mostly seek revenge especially on Koi but hopefully I get help.I love .

battling with other dragons,but I have never been beaten.I am kind to dragons that are friendly.

Appearance: I have many scars of battle I have glowing scales like Seawings and black like Nightwings.

Your choice of power:swim in water really fast,mind reading and future seeing like Clearsight.

Backstory:His father was a loyal Seawing to Koi after his mother was killed by Koi his sister hopes that things get better I know they will.

Crush/shipppable :Sure

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Form fam:Stormbringer,Glamour,Shard Spirit

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Name:Flood

Which spot you are occupying:

Tribe:Sea wings

Personality:want to kill K.o.i

Appearance:scars everywhere 

Your choice of power (this can be the same whether you are a PTS(Prisoner Turned or a dragonet. And NO ANIMUS! Sorry, but that's Koi’s power):super strength 

Age (dragonets between 13-16 human years, P.T.S are unlimited):15

*Backstory:father loyal to K.o.i after K.o.i killed mother

Crush/shippable:Sure

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste this to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable.

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

I love this . This is gonna be great

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Is there an available nightwing?

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»Forum sisters: Spirit, Fallon, Glamour and Forest

»Forum brothers: Cobra, Shard, and Prisma

»Forum twin: Ruby

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Lead the pack, don't follow it.

Maybe I don’t know

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Oops I made two accounts I’ll choose the first one

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Name: Shadowhunter

Which spot are you occupying: Nightwing dragonet

Tribe: Nightwing

Personality: Smart, fierce and loyal to her friends. Fights well ,and hasn't lost a battle yet, but only fights with a reason.

Appearance: MIdnight black scales with mind reading silver scales. Eyes are dark green with smoky grey underscales.

Power: The ability to read minds and see the future like Clearsight

Crush/shippable: Sure

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Cool account 

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

I really want to join this adventure 

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

I like you account 

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

you talk a lot

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Shadowhunters backstory;

She was born into the Nightwing tribe and ascended the ranks quickly because of her amazing future sight. But when the rock was discovered she traveled to go and find the dragon who was threatening the peace and...dispatch him.

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Great guys! I'll get a form in for a seawing prisoner and then we'll start!

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

Woo! Can't wait!

• Posted at:

fallon

She/Her/Christian

Mod for CC

Pet Alpha

Four Bros

BF Galaxian

Eleven Sisters

Triplets Wizard & Pluto

Yahoo! Let the adventure begin

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

The story has begun, look for the Trail of blood RP!

• Posted at:

ϟStormbringerϟ

»She/her

»For the NightWings!

»Author

»War Dragons

Bookmark, and yeah!

• Posted at:

Scorch

(he/him)

Ben Shapiro boiiiiiis

Learn to code

Well what are we waiting for

• Posted at:

Cobra

he/him

Oc's

Blaze

Deathstrike

Cobra

Is SandWing Prisoner Turned SeaWing open still? Or are there any dragonet spots left?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

Yes there is MudWing dragonet spot left and i believe SandWing turned prison and SandWing dragonet is open as well.

• Posted at:

Ellysia

SHE

Spirit of a Sαɳ∂ωเɳɠ

Cunning of a ℕıɠɧɬῳıŋɠ

Beauty of a G̷l̷o̷r̷y̷

ℑƈɛաɨռɢ քʀɛƈɨֆɨօռ

SιʅƙWιɳɠ Gɾαƈҽ

HḠ .

EIG Y

(#ss m Ꭼ!!)

~Name: Marsh. ~Gender: female. ~Which spot you are occupying: MudWing dragonet. ~Tribe: MudWing. ~Personality: she is kind and quiet, and always seems distant and anxious. She is creative, but is usually reluctant to share her ideas. ~Appearance: she is small for a MudWing, but otherwise looks fairly normal. She is dark brown with burnt orange and amber underscales, with dull brown wing membranes and amber eyes. ~Your choice of power: scales as hard as diamonds, but has a weak point: her mouth and eyes. ~Age: 15. ~Crush/shippable: Shippable. ~*Other: FLAMINGO! _________________________ Question: can I have another character? If so, can they be a Sand/Ice hybrid, the SandWing Prisoner Turned SeaWing?
  • Posted at:

~Sorrel~

MISTAKES ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE TRYING

#KevinTheButterfly

#RememberTheLost

#Colorless

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW FAST YOU ARE GOING, AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT STOP

1 ,